The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Alex sighed as he tried to think of how he makeclothes that would fit for a long time. Well at least for a few months so he googled it to see if he could get it right the first time.

"Okay, so I might have to measure your stomach area a few times to get this right but I've found some patterned that will work for you. But the sexy outfits will have to wait till after you have the baby cause I don't know how your body will change."

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"...My Father said mom never showed when he was pregnant with me" Yukie explained wearing a warm sweater and some comfy sweats. "I might gain a little weight but unless he can smell hormone changes he won't know" Yukie added his face a little red as he sat down on a chair not sure what to do. "Do demons ever adopt?" Yukie asked softly not sure how he felt about the child his hormones and emotions quite mixed.

"Yeah, they adopt. I have one client who adopted twin humans. Of course, they have very strange psychic powers and he's got this like fuck off aura that keeps things away from the kids," Alex said as he printed off a few things then stopped and looked at Yukie. "Um, why?"

"If he doesn't want it, I want to find the baby a nice home with people that will" Yukie explained watching Alex work for a moment before relaxing a little in his chair. "Dad didn't want kids...but being the man that he was he refused to let anyone take his child. So I lived a shitty life with him" Yukie explained the male wanting a slight backup plan for the child if things did go bad.

"Oh,well then I know a lot of demons and such so maybe I can help with that. But I would figure that Ba'al will love being a father," he said with a shrug. "There's always....wait, no, no, nope! Lotus loses being a dad but he is the king of the Incubus demons, along with being the very first Incubus, the fallen angel. Is rich as fuck but to raise a child in a house feel a lot of suck with a lot of people might not be the best choice."

"Like I said, he's one of the firsts, a true fallen angel. Ba'al says he's a sight to behold, with a snap of his fingers he could have the both of us whimpering and begging to be fucked," he chuckled.

"Who Lotus? Nah, he loves kids, loves making them more maybe. But Ba'al would love kids I'm positive about that. But I can tell that no matter what I say you're not going to believe me so you just have to wait till Ba'al gets back from getting rid of those guys following you."

"There where only two it shouldn't take them that long" Yukie replied feeling all the more lonely being separated from his master. "Mind if I make myself a snack?" Yukie asked feeling quite hungry.

"Well these guys work for someone trying to get ahold of you right? And I think he was also checking up on another house he owned so the two of you could move there incase more people showed up. Huh? Sure go ahead. I've got plenty of fruit and stuff."

"Thank you" Yukie replied before leaving the demon to work the male enjoying his fruit and deciding to find a nice hidden place to curl up and sleep. Taking the fruit Yukie grabbed a pillow and blanket off the couch and wandered around the house before finding a nice closet. Curling up inside of it the demon relaxed and ate his snack and slept his body needing more sleep due to the baby.

Alex would have to remind Yukie that despite being Ba'al god son he was human. But he didn't think about that, he was busy getting what he needed and wouldn't realize Yukie hadn't come back till it was time to get the messurements from him. "Well damn, where is he?" he mused to himself.

Yukie continued to sleep soundly in his warm nest feeling quite safe and secure. Unknowing to Alex Yukie had often slept in ba'als old house hidden in some small area wrapped in blankets to keep warm. With a small yawn Yukie stretched and snuggled down more into his bed moving every now and then to adjust for the baby.

"Okay, okay Alex stay calm. He's just exploring the house, maybe the garden. Don't freak out," he groaned to him. "Shit! Ba'al is gonna kill me if anything happens to him," Alex said as he started to search again. Even if Ba'al didn't know Yukie was pregnant he was expecting him to be safe there and not disappear.

Yukie continued to stay hidden away being quite amazing at hiding. With a small yawn he snuggled more into the pillow enjoying the warmth and comfort it gave him not knowing he had lead another to the house the older Twin knocking softly on the door as he stood an older demon standing alongside him.

Alex looked up when he heard the knocking and pulled out his phone and used the app to see through the camera. "Yes, can I help you? If you're here for a fitting or commission I'm sorry but you need to set up an appointment before hand."

"Your demon kidnapped my brother...." Ayme replied the Identical twin looking very much like Yukie. "Father is suuuuuper pissed and sent me to find him. Despite the assholes threats to my life I don't snitch." Ayme added sighing as he shivered in the cold the male having a few deep bruises and a bloody lip.

"Um, my what? Alex asked in confusion. "I don't have a demon and no one in this house is here against their will.....actually I think he left," Alex murmured as he looked around then went to his computer and messaged Ba'al that way. "Um if someone is threatening your life then maybe you should get help and get away from them. No one should be hurt or threatened," Alex said not faking his concern.

"God I hate humans" Ayme groaned the male suddenly kicking the door in roughly letting himself into the house the silent male following. "Yukie! Father has had enough playing and demands you come home" Ayme yelled clearly tiered by the charades. "Hes pushing off your job onto me and Frankly I am tiered of taking care of the damn river" Ayme yelled the male suddenly resembling the Underworld keeper as he stood and sighed. "Cerberus...Fetch" Ayme ordered the male turning into a giant Shadow dog as he went through the house and stood by the door and opened it taking out the half awake twin.

"Oh really? And what job is that? Do you need saving too little dove?" Ba'al asked, his voice coming from the shadows before following Cerberus and emerging then grinned at the hound. "Hey there spot, been a while. What are you doing here? Bothering those under my protection?" he asked letting go of his human guise as he stood behind Cerberus. "Let go of my pet," he growled before kicking out the other's knees and grabbing for Yukie. "Wake up pet, someone says your daddy wants you back. I want to hear what you have to say about that," he growled.

"...mmmh Tierd" Yukie mumbled as Ayme watched quite pissed.

"Hades is pretty pissed... your suppose to repay a debt hence why we where sold by sir Bastard. You left the damn gates open and wandered away...and hes pissed as hell with the mess hes had to clean up... pretty pissed you left also." Ayme replied the older twin having given up long ago of escaping his bastard of a fathers debts. "We've been worried..." Ayme added calming down as Cerberus walked back beside his young ward. "We thought the bastard sold you off in a gambling debt again" Ayme whispered the older twin having taken to calling Hades his father and their bio dad that bastard. "I've had to kick so many asses to find you" Ayme whispered his body clearly reflecting he crawled out of hell.

"Well then I rescued him from sir bastard. Tell Hades to pay his fucking debts himself," Ba'al said as he craddleYukie is his arms. "Sleepy? Again my little pet," he teased and held him close. "I very much doubt you were truly worried about him, mostly worried about your own ass having to do things you'd shove on him? You don't seem like the caring sort. And if hell is so bad why not just stay up here?"

"Its not bad..." Ayme added with a sigh before looking at ba'al. "Hades just was worried...when we first arrived at his home Yukie wandered off and got lost...He worries..treats us like his own" Ayme added with a smal sigh before pulling his coat tighter. "...He Seems fine with you...But it wouldn't hurt to come visit home.and already grab your wallet and some clothes" Ayme admitted before snuggling into Cerberus.

Ba'al eye twitched a bit. "You took my wallet? What the hell? Okay then who the fuck were those assholes who were acting like cops trying to take him before? They didn't smell of hell like the two of you do. And I don't have a free pass to hell either so that's going to be hard to do."