A secret between Twins (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Luca huffed as he called tama an hour after dealing with Yukie the boy having been restrained to the bed for the time being as he continued to call and reach him so he could come home eventually not getting a response. "Your lucky I'm not rude enough to leave you to die" Luca admitted as he sighed and just made coffee monitoring Yukie closely since he had after afew minutes of giving the medication found out Yukie had been drinking and the medicine had been toxic on him resulting in him paying for a private doctor to come and under secrecy pump his stomach and put him on some heavy fluids to keep him alive Luca of course pissed at Yukie since now he had to wait till he was sober and he was somewhat off his rocker due to lack of medication and the meds saving his body fucking with his brain hence the close monitoring.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Tama did wake .... after the several hours. He felt groggy ... and thirsty ... and hungry again. He took out his phone and groaned. He hit call and waited for the yelling to start on the other day

"Glad to see your alive" Luca mumbled as he sighed and looked at Yukie who of course was still out of it but heavily drugged the room all messy and destroyed. "I stole your brothers phone only way I could get your number.

Tama hummed. He looked to Luca, the depression very clear in his eyes. " luca.... do you find me attractive?" He asked as he looked down to the floor. ... What was he doing...? Tama knew the alcohol was talking more and more right now... But like they say, 'The Drunk Man says what The Sober Man thinks'"

"No...but your brother does...he's been crying for you all night and keeps begging me to let him see you" Luca replied gently as he smiled. "Come home to him please."

"... No he doesn't .... He's bored with me already..." Tama wanted to cry. He knew Luca just wanted to make him feel better. " he was flirting with other guys at the Bar... He doesn't wanna be at home with me..." He sniffled

"Tama...please come home" Yukie begged his voice horse and clearly still crying as he broke down crying begging his bother to come home.

"Fine... whatever you want Yukie..." And Tama hung up. He headed home like Yukie wanted. He went to bed and waited for Yukie to settle in. His eyes were glazed over and .... the looked so ... listless.

Yukie just clung to him and cried as he held him close..."don't leave me please I only want you" Yukie replied blushing.

" ok whatever you want Yukie..." He just let the other hold him. Tama slept, his body limp in his twins arm. He had his own arm around Yukie's waist, granted. But nothing more unless Yukie asked for something else.

Yukie just snuggled his twin closer wanting them to be even more close as he watched him afraid to fall asleep not wanting his twin to leave him again.

Tama eventually fell asleep and slept through the night. The next morning found Tama awake and in the kitchen making breakfast and packing lunches. The younger twin was smiling, but his eyes didn't have his normal bright glow.

Yukie just curled up in bed as he huffed and looked at his phone smelling the breakfast but feeling a little better as he looked for his twin..."Tama?" Yukie called softly wondering where he had gone.

Tama came in, carrying a bag. " Good morning Yukie. I made you lunch." He called out to his twin before coming to give Yukie his lunch. " I have to go into work today, but I called somebody to come keep you company till I come home." Tama titled his head with a smile. He turned and went to his closet to pull out his scrubs and his bag.

"Can't you stay with me?" Yukie asked not wanting his twin to leave him as he frowned and watched him..."can I atleast give you an early gift?"

Tama just smiled and patted his brother's shoulder. " No I have to work but don't worry. You'll like him. He's from the office I work at." Side stepping Yukie, the younger went to grab his keys and jacket. He was about to grab his phone, when Tama heard the doorbell. "Hey Yukie that's him! come say hello!" Tama pulled open the door.... It was the 'taxi driver' from last night.

"Hey, good to know you made it home. Name's Myles." He smiled at Yukie, a smug smile.

"...I don't need a babysitter and you can't leave me alone!" Yukie snapped clearly pissed as he slammed the bedroom door shut and locked it throwing the damn ring back into the closet as he sulked under his covers refusing to come out

Tama just watched Yukie have his tantrum and sighed liked a parent who was speaking with an over tired child. He looked up at Myles. Myles nodded and held up his hand " don't worry, go to work and I'll take care of everything tonight." Tama nodded and left. Myles sat on a chair and turned on the tv and waited for Yukie.

He sent a text to a few friends whom were in the area to keep an eye out for Yukie in case he decided to escape out of the window. Otherwise he'll wait for the older twin to come out and scream at him... if he remembered him.

Yukie just huffed and in an act of mean rebellion flushed all the medication and sulked staying in bed where he was mentally safe as he just cried until he fell asleep for the first time hating his twin.

Tama came home a few hours later. Myles greeted him with a wave and a smile. He explained how Yukie had his little hissy fit and didn't come out of his room all day. Tama apologized and reached into his bag to pay Myles for his troubles, but was refused by the nighttime taxi driver.

" Lemme take you out to dinner... as friends... we'll call it even." Myles offered. Tama blinked in surprise for a moment, but then smiled and nodded. He bid the other a good night and settled all of his things on his work desk before going to the fridge to find something to drink

Yukie just huffed and sulked in the tub as he curled up and sat in the now cold water before getting out and getting dressed in casual clothes before grabbing his homework and unlocking the door as he grabbed his jacket and shoes ignoring his twin and walking out the door.

" Good Bye Big Brother!" He called out to Yukie despite knowing full well the other was in no mood to deal with him. But that was ok... it meant Yukie could go out and find somebody he wanted... Somebody who wouldn't bore him like Tama did. Once his twin found someone... Well Tama would take care of himself for his brother so Yukie wouldn't have to.

Yukie just huffed hating his twin even more for just throwing him away as he took his stuff and left having made arrangements last night to move into his own place alone and he knew the movers would be there to get the boxes he packed in his room as he went and met the landlord and received his key and paid a year in advance for the place. He let himself in and then notified his therapist of his new address and just unpacked his small bag and started working on his homework.

Tama stayed up... he watched the movers take his brother's things. He turned off the lights and climbed into his bathtub.

Tama sat in the tub for hours, those hours turned into days, the days turned into a week. One of his co workers came by, banging on the door. Noone answered.

Finally a co-worker somehow managed to get ahold of his twin's cell phone number. (really they broke into Tama's locker, and found a bunch of the twins pictures and his twin's cell number) and called it like crazy hoping beyond hope that Yukie would answer

((Im so sorry I didn't notice you had replied :( ))

(XD its okay)

"Do you know what time it is?" Yukie mumbled as he huffed rubbing his eyes and the poor boy exhausted his older lover who was happily paying his bills for sex waking up annoyed.

• Saga locked this topic