A secret between Twins (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

" I don't want you to go while your drunk, or the very least have alcohol in your system while your on new meds." THe younger explained.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"You could just let me dance and have one drink" Yukie replied as he huffed not liking how stubborn he was.

Yukie just smirked and crawled back into the window quite happy with the fact he had won as he finished getting ready for the sexy nightclub.

Tama grumbled unhappily. Why did he let these things happen? He dressed in a hoodie and jeans. He didn't want to go out tonight. But if his brother was happy, then he'd deal with it.

" I'd rather not. I'm just gonna go in drink a little and then take you home." He stated. He wasn't really in the mood to talk with people.

"...such a buzzkill" Yukie replied as he sighed and set his medication to the side since secretly he planned on sneaking afew drinks.

Tama then shrugged, "well get me drunk enough, and I'll have to pole dance to pay for a cab." He chuckled and drove forward, following his brother's directions

"God I'd love to see that!" Yukie replied as he giggled happy when they arrived at the loud and very naughty nightclub.

" Oh no you don't get to see, that's your punishment for draggin me out here" Tama smirked at his brother as they made their way inside. He walked straight to the bar. He asked the keep for water and a Moscow Mule

Tama sighed as he watched his brother flirt and drink. ... It honestly broke his heart... But he knew he couldn't keep his big brother to himself forever...He turned away and ordered" Hey bar keep! Gimme 'nother Mule please.... double it up please." He grumbled a little

Yukie eventually pole danced just having fun and relaxing the poor guy drunk and just a hot mess. He eventually got stupid drunk and went to go find his brother happily snuggling and groping him.

Tama had been nursing his third drink had come over to latch to him. He was bored and ready to leave. " Are you ready to leave now?" He mumbled. He handed the bartender some money and a tip getting up to leave.

Tama pushed his twin away from his neck, not at ll in any mood to receive his attention. He mumbled a thank you to the bar tender, who gave him a look as if to say ' I'm sorry bro, I know your pain...'. Tama knew he was too buzzed to drive he called them both a cab and waited for to show up.

Tama sighed " Well what do you expect Yukie.... It's kind of depressing watching the love of my life flirt with others and toss me aside .... just like I knew you would...." Tama was about to cry again. " I finally have you living with me like a normal couple should... granted not under the best reasons but still... I was ok with that, but now that your here... " He let out a shakey breathe, his voice cracking. He turned to the cab driver handed him a handful of bills, and a slip of paper. " Here he's drunk and I'm going to walk, take him here and make sure he goes inside please. " Tama then left the cab and started walking in the other direction away from the apartment. He wasn't gonna let Yukie see him bawl his eyes out while they were shit faced drunk.

The cab driver just watched a moment before he took off driving, not giving Yukie a chance to get out. " .... So .... You two a couple?" he asked out of the blue. He'd seen these situations several times before.

"Somewhat I guess it's complicated...I'm never allowed to do anything without him so it's a restricted relationship" Yukie replied as he sighed and looked at the man. "Can I pay you more to take me to a hospital?" Yukie asked

The driver hummed as response.

When asked about the hospital, he looked into the mirror. " If I may ask why? I don't care where ya'll wanna go, so long as I'm paid, but your boyfriend their seemed real determined that you get home...Are you feeling sick?" He saw that look on Tama's face. " If I was in your position.... I'd be thinking of how I can make my boyfriend less self conscious...." The driver tried his best to drop a hint at this guy.

"Just take me to the hospital and quit asking questions!" Yukie snapped his mood swings shifting hard due to the alchaol and the fact he had skipped his nightly medication as he just curled and and tried to behave some closing his eyes to the creepy shadow people that wandered around and gently touched his head.

THe driver held up his hands while they were stopped at the light as a sign of surrender. " ok ok relax calm down!.... I'm just sayin if He was my boyfriend I'd have no reason to not come home and shower him with affection." The driver admitted. He changed his route to the hospital and let Yukie out

"Fuck off and keep your own business" Yukie replied as he huffed and walked inside hesitating at the door before sighing and sitting down in a chair making a call to Luca to come get him his emotions getting worse and his body feeling bad. Luca grumbling and coming down five minutes later and picking him up and driving him home dealing with yukies aggression and pure violence with him before forcing the medicine down his throat after and hour later and tossing him into the bed the man slipping him a sedative as he huffed and bandaged his bleeding and bitten are before grabbing a beer.

Tama had been walking around the city all night. He was tired. He was heartbroken. And he was hungry. THe younger twin wanted to go home, but Yukie was there, and most likely with another. Somebody he liked better then Tama. ....Why didn't Yukie like him anymore...? Yea he was a little strict, but he had to be! The doctors said he had to watch his brother and keep him close by, but the more he did that, just seemed to upset Yukie more, and now he tried to distance himself , that just made matters worse!! The only time Yukie seemed happy was in another man's company..... Maybe if he just disappeared, Yukie could leave and find somebody who could please him....

Tama soon fell asleep in the park under a tree...

• Saga locked this topic