A secret between Twins (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

The color drained from the younger twin's face. " I.... I wanted to die?" Tama lifted himself away from Yukie. His eyes big and wide in shock.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"You tried to kill yourself hence why your in the hospital you where a great doctor" Yukie explained as he gently took tamas hand holding it gently.

Tama sat there in a shocked stupor. Myles darted to his side. " I-it's alright now though! Your ok and if you get checked out, you can be a doctor again!!" Tama whipped his head up. " W-what do mean again?! Was... was I fired?! What did I do to get fired?!" Tama was starting to get hysterical.

"You got sick and needed a break collage and i was to stressful" Yukie explained gently as he looked at his twin and pulled him close hugging him tightly...."your allowed to go back once you regain your memories and feel better" Yukie assured his twin.

Tama looked as though he was about to cry. "Y-Your sure I can go back when I'm ok?" He asked, voice nothing more then a meek little whimper

" I promise once you are better and pass the therapists checkups they will let you go back" Yukie replied as he hugged his twin tightly and snuggled him clearly somewhat lonely at home.

Tama couldn't help but whimper from the nervousness. He cuddled into the familiar hold searching for the warmth and comfort like any normal human being.

"Don't worry ill take care of you" Yukie whispered as he kissed his twins head and snuggled him. "The baby seems to like you, he's much calmer now" Yukie whispered in tamas ear as he just held him close.

Hearing those words, Tama leaned down to the tummy. He settled his ear on it. He began to mumble to the life growing inside. Talking nonsence but it made the younger twin feel better all the same.

Yukie just blushed and laid still his face red as he let tama touch his stomach Yukie just closing his eyes and relaxing.

The remainder of the day was spent with Tama snuggling and talking to Yukie's belly. Later in the evening, Myles poked his head in again to remind Yukie it was time for him to go home. " C'mon preggo, time to get home and rest. I'm tryin to pull some strings to get your little princess free form the tower soonerl...Call me to let me know if your coming tomorrow." He stated as he waited for Yukie to walk him out

"I'll see you tomorrow and I'll bring lunch and dinner" Yukie replied as he smiled and kissed tama goodbye before following Myles out of the room.

Tama gave a giddy little giggle when he was kissed goodbye by Yukie. He gave a cute little wave. " Heeee~ Bye~" Feeling very much like a love sick schoolgirl.

Yukie just smirked and looked at Myles. "So, can I treat your to dinner or atleast a drink?" Yukie offered.

Myles held up his hand. " Can't I'm on call. Have to be sober if I'm gonna work tonight." He waved goodbye as Yukie left. " Could bring me dinner though! That'd be greatly appericiated..."

"Okay" Yukie replied as he ordered tamas dinner to be delivered and went home back to painting and fixing the house and finally finishing it before making Myles a nice homemade curry and some tasty side dishes before getting on his badass motorbike and driving to where he was working and called him.

Myles was surprised to actually get a call from the older twin. He went down to the entrance, and waved at Yukie. His surprise was still sitting on his face. " Gotta say I really wasn't expecting you to actually bring me dinner..." Myles explained

"My house is dark and lonely" Yukie replied blushing as he handed him the meal.

Myles had to chuckle at that. " Well explains one reason why you spend so much time here. " Another chuckle as he opened the container and took a bite. He hummed in approval. " Pretty good."

"I've been taking a lot of classes...and mentally...I was approved for a police officer job" Yukie admitted with a blush.

" oh~ very impressive. Why A cop though? " Myles asked as he ate. " You don't seem the type to go into Law enforcement...."

"Well, I want to protect my family and despite my mental state...they will allow me to work with them and if I feel bad my partner will come collect my gun and badge and give me time to cool off and get better" Yukie explained.

" Ah sounds like a good set up. Did you want to be a cop before all this happened?" The curry was getting a little salty, Myles moved to the break room to get some water. " Did Tama know?"

"Well I had interviewed with the chief and he understood my circumstances, but I ended up having a mental breakdown and he gave me time to adjust and seek help he's very kind in that way." Yukie admitted as he followed and sat on a chair. "After I had been approved and started training I worked and then was put on the payroll so I sold everything I owned and well bought a house and have been using my paychecks to fix it and buy some food" Yukie admitted his partner having been nice enough to feed him a lot.

" Hmmm... And your doing this all so you and Tama can live a good life huh?" Myles thought about his next words carefully " What will you do if Tama never recovers his memories"

• Saga locked this topic