A secret between Twins (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"...you Must be the new neighbor..." Yukie replied hesitantly as if trying to make sure he was speaking proper English as his piercing different colored eyes one green and one blue looked over his new neighbor. Yukie blushing as he ran a hand through his black hair as he fixed it on the back of his head with some Bobby pins hating having it in his eyes. He looked away for a second extreamly shy but also quite young looking much to young to be in collage but it couldn't be helped the boy was a genius after all and of course his age didn't stop him from getting a scolorship to America and into a very high access scholarship and the collage of course being very strict and demanding perfect grades since one is born so of course it was basically a high tec gifted school. Of course adapting to an all English speaking school was more of a challenge since he never really fully mastered English and of course once flustered and confused tended to forget how to speak it and basically how to socialize since he basically was raised in the perfect environment where his whole life revolved around his studies and his success in all subjects. Which of course left him no time to learn how to socialize or even make friends. He of course suddenly felt awkward his mind unable to think much more then the greeting as he also tried to not fidget which he was told usually gave away when he felt awkward around people and didn't know how to socialize properly with words rather then Silence and pushing others away so he wasn't so surrounded. He was somewhat glad his twin was around the house so he didn't have to talk to the stranger.

``````

(last post)

" Not if you do it in healthy portions ya know~" Tama smaked the finger poking his cheek with a childish pout.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"Mmh what do you have?" Yukie asked as he cringed at the childish nickname not sure why his twin was teasing him with it.

" Juice, water, milk.... I can make a pot of coffee" Tama listed his beverages and wriggled his butt as he looked through the fridge. "OH! I have liqour to if you want to get fucked up" Tama giggled

Tama chuckled, "Don't you want me to make you a drink?" He pulled out some mixers and a few sours to make a few drinks and some glasses and his trusty shaker

Tama chuckled " I can water it down enough to where it won't effect you that much, besides I'm the one driving you around right now anyway." He explained

"Then make it strong~" Yukie teased wanting to find something sexy to wear. "Can't we go to a bar?" Yukie asked.

" No and No" Tama flatly refused his brother. : It's one thing for us to drink in our own home, but I'm not taking you to a bar."

" yes but you are sure as shit not going out in those" Tama scolded. No way in hell was he going to let anybody see his brother in thosehee! If Yukie was gonna wear those anywhere it'd be in his room dammit!

"Mmh they did and they matched the pasties also!" Yukie replied as he huffed and went to go sulk in his room and plan his escape.

Tama poked his head in. " If you leave without me, I'll take all your clothes and replace them with boring grey pants suits" He threatened

"Was that me?" Yukie asked curiously having been a little conscious about his body due to the stitches he had to hide as he dressed quite slutty and used makeup to hide fading freakish scars as he added some sexy glittery lipstick.

Tama slapped a palm to his face. " No that was me because you wouldn't stop pestering me while I was trying to do homework" He explained a little irritated

"Well then I might just take my chances with a suit" Yukie admitted as he smirked and finished his makeup before grabbing a cute wallet and his phone unlocking the window.

Tama groaned " Why do you have such a hrd time listening to me?" He asked, stone faced. He just wanted his brother to stay home with him and listen to him. It was one night. Yukie could go out another night when they have his meds balanced out!

"I don't it's just I gave you the choice to let me dance under your supervision" Yukie replied already halfway out the window as he smirked.

• Saga locked this topic