New Arcade

Fake2

Hi! I just logged into the arcade section and got surprised, did you change the arcade section? Can we still get credits through it?

Thank you!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Fake2

• fan_yaoi

• Kokuran

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I think the only thing that has changed is the layout but not the points/credits system.

Yes, we changed the arcade system as the old one was very slow. We also added (and we will add even more) new games. The credits system still exists, so you will still get points for awards, but we might change its rules a bit to comply with the new system. I'll make an announcement about it as soon as we sort things out.

Just saw the new arcade and think the new layout looks great. :)

The only thing I'm missing is the favourites feature from the old layout. any chance that's going to be implemented again?

Thanks, glad that you like the new platform! Sadly, nope, it does not support a Favorites feature. You could try to search for those games you prefer, play them and then click on your username in the left side of the Arcade homepage, and there you will see a list of the games you've played, so you might find it easier to spot them.

Ok, thank you! I miss the "open in window" feature of the old layout tought, could it be supported again?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your reply^^

Seriusly.... Have we had the Arcade here Before??? i have been here 1 year and i never entered the arcade..... has it been here ALL THE TIME??? Am i the only one who had NO idea...o_O

Well the Arcade looks reaalllyyy awwsoommee :D :D

I have to check it out.

get up! We have things to explore, cuz i know u didnt knew about this either -___- .. ... riiiggght??!, cuz u would have told me if u knew ..... riiiiiigghttt?

XD

..... I can't express how disipointed I am with u,silly girl. I was so amazed yesterday I was speechles to have discovered this Arcade....XD .... ... ooh nooowwwww I understand what this points means that key gives out in the end of the month.. It's for those who pllaaayy the arcade.

I always thought it was points for... .. RP...

._.

Man I feel stupid HAHAHAHAHA