little japan (KoBu X Kohako tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KoBu

today was hiroki's 18th birthday and the day that him mother tells him that his cursed. "son you are cursed to die on your 18th birthday unless you find 5 items" his mother said to him. "what are they mother?" hiroki asked kindly. "the poem goes five items 1 soul to give 2 hearts beating 3 breathes deep 4 memories pure 5 song long" the mother said unhappy. "what is wrong mother" Hiroki asked bowing. "i cant go with you son" mother said.

Ying was excited. It was his best friend's birthday and he was running to his hut as quickly as his legs would allow, Hikori's present in hand. He called out to the birthday boy when he had the other in sight. " Hikori!! Happy Birthday!!" Waving his arms to catch Hikori

"hello my faithful friend i am headed on an adventure my mother cant go" Hiroki said looking at you with a smile. "would you like to come with me" hiroki asked packing his the pack that he would carry with him. "we must remember 1 soul to give 2 hearts beating 3 breathes deep 4 memories pure 5 song long" hiroki said to you then he moaned in pain grabbing his side.

Ying thought for a moment. But pushed his thoughts to the side once he noticed Hikori was in pain. " What troubles you?" His brows knitted together in concern. "Mayhaps you should hold off your journey till you are well?" Ying pleaded, helping the other to settle himself on a rock nearby. "OH! But umm here's your present," He shyly held out the little parcel. It wasn't much, just a pendent he had carved himself to look like the north star. " ...So you can um... always find your way..." Ying blushed.

"i have to tell you something" Hiroki said letting you set him down. "oh thank you my dear friend it is so beautiful" Hiroki said then sighed knowing he must tell you now. "i am cursed to die today unless i fine the five things 1 soul to give 2 hearts beating 3 breathes deep 4 memories pure 5 song long" Hiroki said trying to stand but he was becoming to weak.

Ying stared wide eyed. " But... But how can you find all that in one day?! That's impossible!!" Ying wanted to cry. " That's unfair! ... But I will help you. " he proclaimed with determination burning in his eyes. " Meet me by the shrine near the forest! We shall head out then!" With that said, Ying ran off to pack his own sack for the day's adventure.

Hiroki nodded and he actually made it to the shire. he was laying on the ground the long sleeves of the kimono he wore every single day where on the ground beside him. he was breathing heavily he figured out what it meant by three breathes deep. "1 soul to give 2 hearts beating 3 breathes deep 4 memories pure 5 song long" he said softly to himself waiting for you.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ying had come running shortly after wearing a shorter yukata that made it easier for him to travel. He waved to gain Hikori's attention again. "Are you sure your alright? Your breathing heavily... then again it is hot,here take some water then we'll get going" He offered his own pouch with a sweet smile.

Hiroki tried to sit up but could not. he just gently took the pouch drinking from it. "thank you. i figured out what 3 breathes deep is it is like sighing or a gasp" Hiroki said still laying on the ground. "i am not okay i have no strength at all i cant get up i am scared my dear friend" Hiroki said trying not to cry. you had never seen him cry even when he got cut with a katana.

Ying began to panic. But he tried his best to put on a smile for Hikori. " I-it'll be okay! Just... just tell me what you need and I'll find it!!" He tried to reason. " You just have to gather it all and bring it back right?! The story didn't say you had to be the one to find it, so you can sit here and rest just tell me what you need ... please..." the last was said in a whisper, Ying silently pleading for his friends life to last just a little longer....Just enough for Ying to help him just once his in his lifetime

"1 soul to give 2 hearts beating 3 breathes deep 4 memories pure 5 song long but i don't know if you can find them i want to go with you" Hiroki said trying once more to get up. He let out a long deep sigh of defeat this made him remember and wonder. "my dear friend i know you are concerned for me but it is a poem and sometimes they are not clear" Hikoki said hoping you would take him with you.

Ying felt the tears threaten to fall again. He picked Hikori up, pulling the other's arm around his neck to help support Hikori. Ying wasn't always that strong but he didn't wan to abandon Hikori in this lonely place either. " Ok... is that comfortable? Take a step forward..." Ying encouraged the other gently.

Hiroki did as he was told or as much as he could. "this is fine my dear friend first we must find one soul to give where do you find a soul"hiroki said trying to help you remember so they could if the things before that time can. "the grave yard" Hiroki said after he thought about it.

Ying froze at the mention of a graveyard. His knees began to knock together. But Ying swallowed down his fear and offered a shakey " O-Okay." but it came out as a pathetic whimper. He led his friend to the graveyard and stood frozen to his spot at the gate.

"hello looking for something" a ghost said floating up to us. Hiroki was afraid but spoke up. "we need to find the soul to give" Hiroki said panting a bit looking more weak with each passing moment. "i am the soul to give i can take you to the 2 beating hearts" the ghost said it was a good thing it was not that far.

Ying was terrified. This was a ghost! What if they led them to the roads to hell!? "Hikori... I-I'm scared!" The younger felt his knees knock together. " W-what if he just wants to eat us!?" He whispered to Hikori. But regardless he continued forward with his old friend and the spirit.

"i know you are afraid but if he eats us we will both die" Hiroki said coughing a bit. the ghost led us to a rock in the shape of a heart. "what do we do now?" Hiroki asked the ghost. "your hearts must touch" the ghost said and Hiroki nodded at you.

" What does he mean our hearts have to touch?" Ying questioned. This was so confusing! " What does he want us to touch our chests together?"

"yes my dear friend are chests must touch your heart beating on mine" Hiroki said moving his robe so it would be skin to skin. Hiroki was blushing deeply at this but he knew they had to hurry. "come my friend lets do this quickly" Hiroki said.

Ying blushed so hard his face felt like it would melt. He was very awkward with his body. He wasn't developed like other boys in the village. He was small, and slender, no muscle. He slowly took off the top of his robes. " O-Ok... whenever your ready." He whimpered.

"don't be afraid" Hiroki said gently putting his heart over yours a loud boom happened it gave us a ruby heart from the stone heart. Hiroki was blushing he also felt better. "okay three breathes deep you already gave off the defeated one now we need pleasure and sadness" the ghost said.

Ying quickly pulled himself awy and covered back up once they had hold of the heart. Hearing the spirit, Ying had to blush ebven more. " Pl-pleasure and sadness? How are we to attain those?" Ying played dumb, but he had a funny idea he already knew.

"well he must feel pleasure and sadness i think you can make one right now before having to find the four"the ghost said Hiroki knew what this meant as well but why so soon he wondered. it was to soon he wanted to tell you of his affection but not really like this. "umm do you have to" Hiroki asked knowing the answer. "yes while your strength is up" the ghost said.

• Saga locked this topic