two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi flickers his ears and tilts his head while blushing, "right here in the woods," he blushes a little bit.

Yuichi perks his ears up and gasps as he bends down, looking at Aki, "are you okay," he tilts his head to the side.

he was panting hard. "yeah i am okay" Aki said his ears twitching. the moon was shining on Aki's face making his eyes glow.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi rests his head on Aki's chest with a soft smile and wags his tail slowly with a purr. He looks at Aki and rubs his face against Aki's chest.

Aki started to purr the cool air was so nice.it was not to cold though. "want to stay here awhile. i am really hot and tired" Aki said smiling at you.

Yuichi tilts his head and nods his head while resting his head back on Aki's chest, closing his eyes a couple of times and purrs softly.

"alright then i should be okay to stand soon" Aki said closing his eyes to nap for a little while. it was nice it did how ever start to get cold.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi nods his head as he slowly closes his eyes and falls asleep, holding onto Aki as he purrs in his sleep.

when it got cold aki sat up able to stand now. "sweetie" he said with a whisper trying to see if you where awake but not waking you if you where.

Yuichi mumbles a bit and flickers his ears, slowly opens his eyes as he looks at Aki before sitting up and shivers, "it is so cold."

Aki puts on his clothes then yours picking you up running back to the house quickly. "don't worry babe" Aki said taking you inside the house setting you on the couch then snuggling up to you.

Yuichi watches Aki put on his clothes but tilts his head as he watches Aki pick up his clothes as well, squeaks as he got picked up. He holds onto Aki tightly while blushing and snuggles Aki with a purr. He shivers a little and arches his back, "t-the cum is going to leak out on the couch."

"i will clean it all up babe" Aki said taking your pants down a bit licking all the cum off. "better sweetie are you warm" Aki said putting your pants back then wrapped you a blanket.

Yuichi tilts his head and perks his ears up with a loud squeak, blushing and covers his mouth. He nods his head and curls up against Aki, hiding his face embarrassingly within Aki's chest.

"sorry my love" Aki said holding you falling back to sleep. "i love you" he mumbled as his eyes closed.

Yuichi looks at Aki and shakes his head slowly, "it's okay, I was just not expecting you to lick it," he blushes and cuddles up to Aki, purring while falling asleep.

Aki was deep asleep till he had a nightmare that startled him awake but when he seen you where asleep and well he tried to go back to sleep.

Yuichi flickers his ears as he felt a slight movement and mumbles a bit with a yawn, curling up and purrs, falling back asleep.

the morning came and Aki woke with you still in his lap. "morn..." Aki said looking to see if you where asleep.

Yuichi perks his ears up and wakes up with a yawn, purring and licks Aki's cheek, "morning," he smiles softly.

"morning my love" Aki said licking you back. ruffling your hair a bit smiling. "baby how are you feeling" Aki said yawning a bit.

• Saga locked this topic