two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"i am sorry yuichi" Aki said as he finished eating then washed his dishes. "thank you for the food madame" Aki said like a gentle man."i guess can call me Sonja since we came this far together" the kind lady said then she went up stairs.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi shakes his head slowly, "d-don't worry about it, it wasn't your fault," he continues eating and wags and finishes eating with a hiccup. He stands up and takes the plate to the sink, washing it after Aki. He looks at the lady and nods his head slowly, watching the lady go upstairs.

Aki smiled at you. "i really did not mean to scare you my love" Aki said gently ruffling your hair with one hand. Scar had already finished and went to sleep under the table as per usual.

Yuichi blushes and shakes his head as he looks to the side while flickering his ears, "it isn't like it was your fault," he rubs the back of his head and swishes his tail as his hair was getting ruffled.

"i know" Aki said pulling you close to him holding you up to his chest. "i am so happy your safe" Aki said smiling with a big grin.

Yuichi looks at Aki and tilts his head, shaking his head, "but.. you were the one that was enduring the pain, not me," he looks to the side lowering ears.

" it is okay" Aki said still holding you. "i know it made you feel bad" Aki said putting his head on your shoulder. Scar yewled stretched out then went back to sleep.

Yuichi shakes his head as he leans over and purrs in Aki's ear, "I.. am just glad your okay," he pulls back slowly and nuzzles against Aki's chest.

Aki started purring when you where purring. "alright then my love what do want to do?" Aki said with a smile petting you gently.

Yuichi tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not really sure, your probably not tired since you been sleeping for a while," he sticks his tongue out a bit.

"that is right i am not tired at all" Aki said smiling even with your tongue sticking out. he then kissed your forehead. "we could go for round two hehe" Aki said jokingly ruffling your hair gently.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi pouts and looks to the side since he wasn't really tired either since he was sleeping with Aki when he was recovering. He perks his ears up while blushing, "I thought your heat was done? Your very naughty."

"oh it is but i am still a naughty neko" Aki said blushing with a slight giggle. "we could just run around outside if you want to" Aki said holding you close to him.

Yuichi tilts his head to the side and sticks his tongue out, "but will running around help the fact on how horny you are," he giggles and swishes his tail side to side.

"no but it might make me sleep" he said with a awkward smile. Aki nuzzled you gently purring licking your neck. "you taste good hehe" Aki said.

"I doubt it since you were sleeping a lot while recovering," Yuichi sticks his tongue out while blushing with a squeak, pressing his butt slightly against Aki's crotch with a purr.

"your right you seem like you want to go round two" Aki said with a giggle blushing with your butt on his crotch. "i am so happy yuichi" Aki said.

Yuichi blushes and looks to the side, rubbing the back of his head and sticks his tongue out a little, "your so naughty, we just got nearly done with the first round," he flickers his ears. He then perks up his ears and giggles, "I can tell you are pretty happy with your erection."

"oh umm well i get really happy when i see you" Aki said smiling now rubbing your cock on your butt.

Yuichi smiles and wags his tail, "do.. you really like me that much," he flickers his ears and moans softly, looking over his shoulder, "you.. can't put it in while we have our pants on silly."

"i do love you that much silly, i wish we could hehe" Aki said putting his arms around you holding you gently.

Yuichi blinks a couple of times while blushing with a purr, "your so perverted," he sticks his tongue out and undoes his pants, pressing his hands on the wall with his butt out, shaking it teasingly towards Aki.

"oh man you are at tease hehe want me to be gentle" Aki asked undoing his pants then getting behind you his tail swished back and forth as he was behind you.

Yuichi blushes and shakes his head, "n-no I want you to be more aggressive this time," he purrs and leans over, licking Aki's cheek.

"i promise i wont hurt you but more aggressive" Aki said purring went you lick his cheek. "you sure you want to go dry it might hurt us both?" he said nuzzling your neck.

• Saga locked this topic