Where does your username come from?

yaoifangirl

:hamtaro-005 (44)::hamtaro-005 (12):rabbit3I chose this name cause I love to write n.n plus it's of one of my favorite songs!!!!!

THE USED. And a fellow lover of the written word. I salute you~

Anastasia is a classic, hands-down :)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yourstalker

• ldg1814

• tasteofink

• Asta

lolz n.n Ikr!! I believe it's one of the best by Disney!! and I have a few threads of my poems on heren.n

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that xD

Is that so...I'll give it a look, thanks for telling me :D

sniegas means ,,snow'' in my native language:) I was borne in the middle of winter:) I'm the tiger of snow after all (borne in the years of Tiger;)

mine came from a long long story, every one every where call me mixlol..or Badi Bida!!!!

and u would not wish to hear why, cuz it's to long!

I wanna hear it XD

well mine is nothing special...

Shiro-white

Tsuki-moon (japanese)

So i guess i'm the white moon... xD i love to look at the moon that is why! it calms me down.. :) That and storms!! I just love them!! ^^

• Like 1

Mine from an amazing guitarist from Versailles Philharmonic Quintet, I really love him and his name is Hizaki.

But... I'd prefer Himekichi as username atm... :'c poorly enough you cant change ur name =v=

Well, my username was actually given to me by my husband shortly after we met. We met during a Yu-Gi-Oh card tournament, and I had just advanced to the next round by defeating my opponent with the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon move. (So lame I know this.. XD) By the end of the night, he had started calling me Kisara.

kaiba_and_kisara_by_bukaciedopadnie-d2y3jeq.jpg

The other part comes from the character thar I took a shine to when first playing Final Fantasy. If anyone's seen the movie Foot Loose, the phrase 'kick his ass Willard!' was soon switched to 'Kick his ass Rufus!'. XD

25b2aw1NFqhj0lq5MEku63LKo1_500.jpg

Thus, Kisaru was born~ XD

• 2 months later...

My name consists of my favorite animal - cat, my favorite color - green, and my favorite astrological body - the moon. So I took the three and turned it into a name - Cat Greenmoon. Very simple. ^^

Well, I don't think it's that hard to guess XD I'm a fan of SasukexNaruto and I like the number 13. Nothing special thus :)

許すまじ 【ゆるすまじ】 (exp) to be unforgivable; to never forgive something

I was looking up words in the WWWJDIC when I found it and I fell in love with it, because it is who I am. I am someone who is unforgivable. I have lead a life that shall never be forgiven. That is simply who I am.

I've had this user name since about 1995...hmmm I'll see if I can explain;

The djinn are guardian spirits and I've always had a lot of them running around - speaking to me, occasionally showing themselves - and the things I see, write about, and draw or paint (when it's for myself) are usually dark...

The 53 is read Five Three, not fifty three, they are two numbers that keep showing up in my life since I was a child - five more often than three.

Here are some of the little guys so you can understand what I see:

attachment.php?attachmentid=12330&d=1332199533

so that's why :D

sigpic40344_1.gif

My username is from my admiration to the sea & the scenery under the sea... For me scenery under the sea is the most beautiful landscape in the world & I never bored to see it again & again...:D

And for the number itself is from my birth month, March... :)

Well, I'm not exactly sure how I came up with username, but when I was younger, I was such a fan of vampires, and the name kind of got stuck. I have had that since 5th grade I believe.

• 2 months later...

Me and my friends made this group called Sawada and we made that our last names and we each made up our first names so we would know who was in the group if we or they called out their name from the Sawada clan

My story of this username goes like this:

I was on google, I came across this forum, and then for my username I couldn't think of much at the time I made it so I came up with something pretty lame. BoysLove (cos i like it) _ (for a bit of randomness) Fangirl (cos i'm fangirl of any hot anime guy...).

Yeah that's pretty much it...

"andrea" is my real name, and it's my first name too :) but i kinda join my name "Nita" and "zoo", since I do really loves animal and my favorite place is a zoo, that's why I just cut the "a" for the "zoo" XDDD

• Like 1

I named myself "Amarillo" because I really like the song from the band Gorillaz. When I signed up here this was already my nickname on some other websites :)

"Amarillo" is also spanish for "yellow" ;) I can speak a little Spanish. But... well, not good^^