Where does your username come from?

yaoifangirl

i was learning biochemistry at the time when i joined and there is a term in gene expression called "wobble base pair" and that sounds so funny i had to choose it as a nickname =^-^=

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yourstalker

• ldg1814

• tasteofink

• Asta

My name actually...

My true name is Isabel but when i was small i got that nickname from my grandfather, i was little "Belita" cause my godmather has the same name i do she's also Isabel...Of course as time went by i made all the people who called me that to change to my second name that i like much more, so today no one call me Belita anymore except here. :p

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

SviAolDen is a SAD violen ( violin )

cuz mostly im sad cuz im kinda lonely in my room but the bats visit once in a while =3 and i get out whenever i feel like it

the violen part is because i like that instrument =)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

The story of my username is quite boring actually. Not until recently, 'FTW' became a huge favourite phrase of mine and since this was a yaoi forum, 'fujoshi' seemed appropriate enough. Therefore the username 'fujoshiFTW'.

This is actually my 2nd time using this name. The ones I normally use are either angel_teuk or luv4ziyana. But since angel_teuk is for super junior related forums only and my account that was luv4ziyana (dunno which site, forgot) got hacked, it left a bad imprint and I don't use it that much anymore.

it comes from.. my name XD

my middle name is Chieko and the "ot" part stands for Otsuka, my deceased Japanese grandfather's surname :)

my username in other forums or accounts in various webs also similar to this, hahaha

• Like 1

First time I got internet at home I was obsessed with Bridget Jones Diary and Pride& Prejudice so I used as mail and nick the name of the female protagonist of BJ and the surname of the male protagonist in P&P, :)

Mine is simply because I am a DBSK fan and when they parted ways and became JYJ and TVXQ it was sad. So I am rooting for them to get back together one day so hence JYJ+TVXQ because together they =Awesome.

Such an intresting thread!

My username is used for pretty much all the sites I am a member of (and thats alot).

It means blood red snow in Japanese, and I made it up then I was 12 because I think blood stained snow looks beautiful. ^.^

I use it so much that my nickname in real life has become chia.

• Like 1

My username came from the online game. When I wanted to register under my user name then he was busy and had to play for.dia. and then I got used to and now I still .dia

Mine comes from this guy from Sekai ichi hatsukoi - Saga Masamune. Later he changes the name to Takano Masamune. But, I liked Saga. One of Japanese's Emperors was called Saga.

• 2 weeks later...

sailormoon was my first anime so thats why sailor. and rishi....rishikesh is one holy place in india where my soul belongs, so thats why Sailor Rishi.

in my fiction world im the Sailor warrior from Uttaranchal...called Sailor Rishi.

ha ha ha, i know its funny, lolXD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's actually a tribute to Disney's Anastasia, which is one of my most favorite movies.

If you spell "Anastasia" backwards, you get "Aisatsana." Remove three letters from the front for my crush's birth-month, remove two from the end for my crush's birth-date, reverse it for the meaning that I'll get over him, and you get "Asta" :D