Where does your username come from?

yaoifangirl

Just a curiosity... where does your username come from or what does your username mean?

Mine obvioustly comes from the fact that I'm a huge yaoi fangirl.:hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 2

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yourstalker

• ldg1814

• tasteofink

• Asta

Well, long story...

But, it's because I had rats (jap.=Nezumi) and a guy called me "rat girl"... After that, a friend kinda named me Nezumi.

Doll is sort of taken from my dear Mana-sama, since his gothic lolita designs are a big inspiration for me and well, who doesn't want to look like a cute lolita doll?^__^

• Like 1

My username is one I made a long time ago, while I was playing online roleplaying games. I had a female elver, who was a healer. Since she was really beautiful and could heal and resurrect, I gave her the name EmiZea, Emi ~ Blessed with beauty, Zea ~ Lifegiving. I guess that name just got stuck with me, even tho I have many names I tend to use, but I always use names that have some sort of meaning.

One of my favourite series is loveless, and my favourite pair of fighter and sacrifice are Zero (NatsuoXYougi) and Breathless. After that I love Vampire Knight, but I won't put Breathless Knight because that sounds strange. Also it has a double meaning >;3

i asked my cat; 'what is the most suitable nick name for me on yaoitaku?'

She said; 'what about 'angel of sin'? it's seems more evil! As angel is well known for being good, but good only is lame, so why not being an angel who spread sin to people?'

The i replied; 'huh, is it? Ok. i will use it then.... Thanks for suggesting me! I will give you a fish for dinner tonight.'

She said; Silly! I dislike fish. i only love Champagne and Broccoli!!

---> Not even a cat was harmed when i answered your question

Cheers! (^.^)

• Like 1

Yeah my first name comes from my real name :p...my real name is "Min Ju" then I take "Ju.little" from it :D

and the new one Ichii ...haha..just because i like that name. It's the name of my friend's idol XD~

Well...hakainoyume means dreaming of destruction, or something along those lines. The dreaming I thought of because I'm typically dazed and zoned out into my own wonderland. The destruction part was suggested (angelofsin, kinda same cat thing, only, not a cat) was suggested by my blanket because I have mental conversations with it (It's name is Beeee and was the basis for Naruto's blankie in Blanket Love) and it was kinda like "They both start with D and you destroy everything since you're clumsy and a mess" then I just put the two in japanese, then declared myself as Hakai-sama on fanfiction.net. Plus more of my dreams are nightmares than good dreams. (Maybe that's part of why I'm an insomniac)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lol :D while reading all your posts - you were pretty creative xDD

So I have to disappoint you all because my creation of the nickname isn't thaaat nice.. xD

Here is the looo~~~ng story...

Back in my 5th class I was a huge anime fan (especially Inuyasha) and I was always talking about him and so on... so my friends gave me the name "Inu-chan"... :D

And since then everyone is calling me Inu... (without the chan... I must always explain the meaning of it and since a few of my friends do really like Anime/Mangas, a lot others just stopped to use the chan-part - but it's okay like that xDD)

Yeah, and then others jut the lain after the Inu (so it would be a replacement for the "chan" and in german it is actually a diminutive (but it's written 'lein' - still it is pronounces as lain...)

And I had an horrible period in my life when I liked to write all of ai-pronounces words in german as ai (and not as ei) and where I wrote all l's as L (capital) and where I used for an s a z... and so on... xD

But unfortunately the 'lain' part just stayed like that since the pronunciation would change in english (the lein part xD)

Yes, that's all. Pretty boring :D

• Like 1

@Inulain, your story is more creative than mine lol. My name is Amanda and one of my friends from back in high school one day called me Amander lol. And I add 123 to the end of almost every username lol. Or I will put 90 because I was born in 1990. So almost all my usernames are Amander123 or Amander90. Yeah, that's all lol.

• Like 2

Lol 123 is nice. xD

@amander123

But I think that Amander sounds a kind of violent?

I don't know - my brain just makes a connection with Terminator?! Gosh, I guess I need sleep.. xD

Whatever :D

• Like 1

. .my username cloudykateechizen came from 3 words combination

. cloudy from CLOUD, main character of final fantasy VII, which is my super duper

crush, i just added -y to it :leaf15:

. .kate is my nickname :)

. .echizen from RYOMA ECHIZEN of the anime' prince of tennis,

my favorite :msn_red_fox 15

. .i love creating codenames, lol, this is not the only codename i created,

but i decided to stick with it :leaf5:

• Like 1

it came from the land of the gods! they spoke to me and said "YOU! must have your username as midniteXfairy!"

yeahhhh.....no i was bord and felt like doing sumthin mysterious XD

• Like 1

I'm a hardcore Weiss Kreuz fan and I totally absolutely love Yoji Kudou. He's the first anime character I had the hots for.

so I adapted Yojichan as an endearment for myself in his honor because i'm sure he's not the type to add a -chan to his name. LOL

so yojichan is all mine and it's been my online identity ever since for years.