hi does anyone wan to write some story?

goki

He thrusted another finger into the slick heat, making Tsuzuki gasp in pain-filled pleasure. A long string of frosting was poured from his neck to his groin, the coldness making him shiver. Muraki grinned as he started licking and biting the sensitive skin of Tsuzuki's neck.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• hakainoyume

• goki

• 현애

:cuteonion51: I dont know what to write, The story giggles me :cuteonion58:

BTW I like your stories :cuteonion41:

:cuteonion51: I dont know what to write, The story giggles me :cuteonion58:

BTW I like your stories :cuteonion41:

Please do write~

Glad you like it though (:

(Cool..I'd classify this story as drama. It is very dramatic. Romace, Pleasure.. and so on. You guys really love writing stories. I hope You become fine authors. There are very many twists in the story. Lots of things changed quite fast. From Tzusuki and Sera to Tsuzuki and Murakai Then Kaname and Sera. I guess it will take a while to finish this story. Hope you guys end it dramtically since it is very dramatic, keep up the good work)

(thank you :) )

He started licking his way down the trail of sweet frosting, loving the way Tsuzuki squirmed underneath him.

"What do you want, hm?" Muraki said teasingly, hovering his mouth over the head of Tsuzuki's leaking erection.

(Oh wow, this story...it's getting good~! Thanks for the praise~!)

Tsuzuki blushed, turning his head to the side.

"M-m-muraki...don't make me..."

"Hn." Muraki smiled and bent down, licking Tsuzuki's throbbing member. "Say it."

"Muraki...I want you!"

"That's my boy" he said in husky voice and started to undress, casually throwing his shirt on the floor and swiftly pulling off his pants. He carefully placed his glasses on the night stand before continuing with his boxers, revealing his growing erection.

Tsuzuki gasped as his eyes fell upon Muraki's body, feeling himself get more and more excited, lust streaming through his veins. Leaning down, Muraki began to prod Tsuzuki's hole with a frosting-covered finger, coating the sensitive ring of muscles in white sugary stuff. Muraki added another finger and began to slowly stretch him, making Tsuzuki groan in sensitive joy.

'So adorable' he thought as he looked down on the man that he had lusted for for so long. He wanted Tsuzuki to scream his name in pleasure, coming undone in front of him. Muraki added another finger to stretch him wide enough to not hurt him, soon finding the sweet spot that made Tsuzuki arch his back as the pleasure became almost too much to take.

"Nh... please..." Tsuzuki urged him on, craving more stimulation.

Muraki rested his hand on Tsuzuki's cheek, love overflowing from his heart as he slowly entered Tsuzuki.

"M-muraki!!" Tsuzuki gasped, loving the mix of pain and pleasure zooming through his body. "Muraki, more!"

Muraki smiled as he began to pick up his pace, making regular thrusts to match Tsuzuki's attempts to swallow him whole.

• Like 2

Changing his angle slightly, he thrusted hard against Tsuzuki's prostate, making him almost scream in overwhelming pleasure.

The tight heat started clenching around his throbbing member, making him gasp.

"So good..." Muraki said in a deep, low voice looking down on the beautiful mess beneath him with half-lidded eyes.

Tsuzuki, face red, let himself sink into the pleasurable feeling of Muraki's dick against his sweet spot.

"Ah...Muraki...harder!!!"

Muraki began to move back and forth at a quicker pace, thrusting into the tight heat and hitting Tsuzuki's prostate every time. The naked male shivering beneath him clamped his hands over his mouth to prevent from screaming out and alerting the dorm of their actives. Muraki, picking up the pace, began to press harder and harder into Tsuzuki's ass.

"M-m! Mur-muraki...I can't...I'm going to-I'm going to come!"

Muraki started stroking his lover in sync with the thrusts, making him moan even louder.

Tsuzuki couldn't help but lose control over his body by the extra stimulation, his back arching of the bed as he climaxed all over his stomach, clenching down hard around Muraki's rod.

(Can't believe that scene is done, it was so cute~! Also, I'm adding a new character. Her name is Shino, and she's Sera's roommate/best friend/student council president.seitokai-yakuindomo.png)

"Tsu...zu...ki...!" Muraki moaned as he came inside him, and fell down beside him, tired. Tsuzuki rolled over and wrapped his arms around Muraki's torso, making him smile as they fell asleep together.

Meanwhile, in Kaname's dorm room, Sera and Kaname were laughing together as they ate pizza on the floor.

"Sera?"

"Hm? What?"

"Ya' know the semi-formal on saturday?"

"Yup! I was going to go shopping for a dress with Shino-chan tomorrow after school."

"Well, I was wondering-do you want to go as my date?"

Sera blushed instantly, remembering the semi-formal last year-and that Kaname had never been to one. Images of people grinding and making out flooded into her mind.

"Y-y-you do know that most couples...d...d...d-do it...after...wards...right?"

• Like 1

"Oh..." Kaname blushed "I didn't know"

"Do you still want to go...?" Sera looked down, trying to hide her reddening cheeks.

He lifted her chin, making her look at him. Softly smiling he said "yeah. I really like you, Sera."

• Like 1

(Kyaa~cute~! How's the other story going?)

Sera's cheeks fully flushed, as she stuttered out an "o-okay!"

The two were about to kiss when the door opened and Shino stepped in. "Oi, lovebirds, I need to study. Unless you plan on doing that while I do my homework."

The two flew apart, both blushing at the same time. "S-s-shino-chan~! Why?"

"Because." she said plainly, cracking her neck to the side. "The dorm parents are coming around soon, and Mr. Sebastian is on duty. You know he'll give you both detentions."

Sera groaned, and quickly hugged Kaname. "Sorry."

• Like 2

"I guess I have to go then" he gave Sera a peck on the lips before heading out the door "I'll see you tomorrow!"

Just a few seconds after leaving the room he saw Mr. Sebastian cornering someone against the wall further down the corridor.

"That's odd" he thought, since his teacher rarely became angry.

Walking a bit closer he saw that they were actually kissing. "...wait, isn't that Fraw?" the realisation hit him suddenly. He was surprised that the quiet philosophy teacher was the target off Mr Sebastians affection.

Charachter Fraw

Philosophy professor, 28 y.o

Silver hair, blue eyes.

Charachter Kio

Teaches psychology, 28 y.o (same birthday as Fraw too)

Best friends with Fraw. Black hair, green eyes.

asterisk_v01_002.JPG

asterisk_v01_002.JPG

asterisk_v01_002.JPG

• Like 3

The two teachers were seemingly in their own world, and Kaname went completely ignored as he scuttled out of the dorm. 'How many people in this school are gay or bi, exactly? First those two, then Mr. Sebastian and Fraw. And Sera and I are dating now too!'

As Kaname entered the dorm and went to his room, he opened the door to see two people there-one with his arms crossed in the corner, the other sitting on his bed.

"Muraki? Tsuzuki? What are you doing here?"

Tsuzuki noticed him and jumped off his bed. "Ah! Kaname! There you are!"

"What it is?"

Muraki uncrossed his arms and looked at Kaname. "I just got a text from Shino, the president of the whole student council. Is Sera still a virgin?"

Kaname paled instantly. "Of course! Unless...she did it...with someone...ehhh..."

"Shino meant more specifically-did you two do it?"

"Oh, like you and Tsuzuki haven't."

Tsuzuki blushed and went chibi mode. "Fuwa~but, but, it was...ehhh~Study hall...study hall..we have study hall..."

• Like 1

"Yeah, we should get going" Kaname sighed "and you can tell Shino that I didn't touch her."

Muraki went over to his blushing lover "calm down Tsuzuki" he hugged him closely. "You know how irresistible you look when you're all flustered" he whispered, making Tsuzuki blush a deeper red.

He laughed warmly before letting go, picking up his bag with books and notes. "let's go then"

• Like 1

As they headed to their rooms, Muraki quickly paused and pushed Tsuzuki against the wall.

"You really do look cute like that, you know."

Tsuzuki blushed, and Muraki quickly kissed him.

• Like 1

Pushing the other away slightly, Tsuzuki whined "we.. can't! Wh...what if someone sees us?"

Muraki smirked in his characteristic cold way "Hm... if you're that excited from a mere kiss, then we might as well do it right here." He loved to tease the other, amused watching Tsuzuki's cute reactions.

• Like 1

Tsuzuki quickly ran down the hall playfully, shouting "Get your horny hands away from my ass!"

He then quickly gasped in realization as heads peeked out from every doorway in the hall, staring at the two. Muraki sweat-dropped and, grabbing onto Tsuzuki's arm, pulled him to his room. "Nice. Very nice. Punishment after study hall."

Tsuzuki just shouted for help as he was dragged away as the people on the hall groaned and sweat-dropped.

• Like 1