hi does anyone wan to write some story?

goki

Aaah so hard T__T I think Muraki and Tsuzuki should come into the story sometime soon too...

--------------

Sera took his hand and they walked to her dorm room, both having a hard time keeping their hands off each other.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• hakainoyume

• goki

• 현애

Kaname had just kissed Sera again when, from a little bit away, they heard a voice.

"Sera? Kaname? Is that you?"

Sera quickly broke apart from Kaname and stumbled a little backwards, turning to face who had called to her.

"Tsuzuki! Muraki!" she gasped. The two looked a little disheveled, and were no longer in their school's uniform. Kaname looked at them and Sera, realizing the situation, and quickly stepped in front of her to guard from whatever danger may be.

(waitwait what?! danger?! :o)

Muraki and Tsuzuki moved in closer, not phased by the others public display of affection.

"Girls are so easily swayed" Muraki said in a cold voice, a slight grin appearing on his handsome features.

(Cute danger! Ehh...I wrote alot again...)

"Swayed? What are you talking about? Sera was crying because of you two bastards! Don't you dare come near her!"

Sera gasped, surprised at Kaname's action.

"Well well, Kaname. What? Are you her boyfriend now?" Muraki smirked. "Or is she just using you to relieve some stress?"

Kaname's face hardened as Muraki's words hit their target. "You...shut up!"

"Don't you know she doesn't love you?"

"Well since you're obviously now with Tsuzuki, it's not like you can be! You never have or will love her!"

"So I set her heart free. Is there anything wrong with that? Are you even sure she's ready?"

"She's sixteen!"

Sera and Tsuzuki stood back as the two boys argued back and forth when, finally, Sera ran in between the two of them.

"We can make our own decisions!" she shouted. "Me...me and Tsuzuki...we can both make our own decisions. Ya'll...ya'll can't decide on our lives for us. We're...just...even if the two of you haven't experienced heart break or anything, others have! Be considerate!" Turning to Tsuzuki, she stuttered. "Tsuzuki...it's fine now. Please...be happy. I'm fine, remember? I can carry on. Besides...w-w-with...Ka...ka...um...I'm done now..."

Kaname put his arm around her shoulders, kissing the top of her head, making Sera blush.

(the whole 'you bastards made her cry'-talk was kinda... non-fitting? Idk, doesn't make sense really... Muraki couldn't care less about Sera, right? waah, I'm confused...)

"I don't want Sera." Muraki raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow, smirking cruelly.

"And she doesn't love you" he turned to face Sera "isn't that right?"

"That's enough!" Tsuzuki growled lowly. "Let's go, there's no reason to fight." He pulled his new-found lover by the hand to the little cake shop right by the university area. "it's your treat" he muttered.

"Anything you want" Muraki smiled, knowing he'd be forgiven as soon as Tsuzuki saw the cakes and pastries.

(Eh, as I saw it, Kaname only knows they made her cry, but not why. And I figured they were all friends, but Muraki loving Tsuzuki kinda broke it up. But that was my viewpoint on everything. Ehh, I'm confused too...Ahh well, story continues...)

As Sera and Kaname continued to go towards the dorms, Sera quickly glanced back at Tsuzuki and Muraki. 'I'm glad he's happy. As for me...as long as Tsuzu-chan doesn't mind I'm stealing his former crush...As they say, everything will work out in the end.' She held onto Kaname's hand even tighter.

"So...what did happen?"

"Um...well, they're going out, you know I used to like Muraki, well, Muraki apparently liked Tsuzuki and Tsuzuki, of course, liked you-"

"What?"

"Let me finish. But, somehow Muraki made Tsuzuki fall in love with him, and then I kinda saw, Tsuzuki tried to comfort me, but apparently went right back to Muraki, and now those two are together and because I was sad over losing my crush to a guy, you comforted me and I...kinda...just...yeah..."

Kaname laughed a little. "Girl drama?"

"How can you say that? Those two are guys anyways, and there's no way you can-"

"I love you Sera."

Kaname smiled and lifted her hand to his face, kissing it. Then he turned to her, and kneeling, spoke. "Sera, will you go out with me?"

Blushing, she said "You're so cheesy."

"And here I thought it was romantic."

"Well, Mr. Romantic, you're gonna have to try harder than that."

"Oh?" Kaname said, standing. "What if I asked you out like this? He then swooped Sera up, holding her like a princess. "Will you go out with me now?" he said while tickling her.

Sera laughed and smiled, saying "Okay, okay! Yes, I will! Stop tickling me!"

While Kaname and Sera walked to Kaname's dorm, in the diner Tsuzuki and Muraki were eating cake and a sandwich, respectively.

"This frosting is really good!"

"You're like a little girl."

"That's mean."

"Is the cake really that good?"

"Yup!"

Muraki leaned in and licked a bit of frosting off of Tsuzuki's cheek, making Tsuzuki blush.

"Too sweet for my tastes."

"More for me!" Tsuzuki grinned, still like a kid in a candy shop.

Muraki watched the other eat cakes for a while, a small smile curving his lips.

"Hmm..." he said in a seductive voice "I think I've got an idea you'll like"

"What is it?" Tsuzuki's face lit up with curiosity. Muraki leant in close and whipered the idea to him, making him blush deep red.

After paying for their meal, the Tsuzuki was pulled out of the diner by Muraki, laughing as he was dragged to his dorm.

"What are you doing, Muraki?"

"We're gonna do it."

"Tha-tha-that thing you whispered in my ear? I want real cake! I don't wanna be cake!"

Muraki smiled as he licked his lips. 'This is gonna be fun.'

With an evil smile on his face, Muraki pushed down Tsuzuki on the bed, tying him down.

"N-no!" the other protested, flustered.

Kissing him passionatly, he let his right hand wander down Tsuzuki's body. Breaking the kiss he smirked;

"Oh my, it seems you do enjoy this", stroking over the growing bulge.

"Nn!" Tsuzuki cried, sensitive to the sinful pleasure Muraki was providing him with. Muraki reached under the bed and withdrew a can of frosting, sprinkles, chocolate sauce, and chocolate chips. Tsuzuki gasped, shuddering with excitement as Muraki lifted his shirt over his head but not off, and pulling off Tsuzuki's pants and underwear. Tsuzuki scrunched up a little bit, unused to the cold although he was burning with lust inside.

"Cake doesn't move."

"B-but it's cold!"

Muraki smirked, opening the bottle of frosting.

"Let's heat it up then, shall we?"

(oh gosh, thank youu~~~!)

He put some frosting on both of Tsuzuki's nipples, then some in his belly button. To top it off, he put sprinkles on the frosting, decorating his hot body. 'I think I've changed my mind about not liking sweet things...' Muraki thought, looking devious as he ate up Tsuzuki with his eyes.

Licking his lips (...)

(No, thank you-love the way this is proceeding!)

Licking his lips, Muraki bent down to the squirming Tsuzuki, kissing him passionately. Tsuzuki responded with as much, and Muraki's hands wandered down Tsuzuki's body, brushing up against the most sensitive places.

"Ah!"

Tsuzuki gasped, wondering where exactly this was going.

• Like 1

Muraki slowly worked his way downwards, kissing and nibbling on Tsuzuki's neck before leaving his mark just above the collarbone.

Leaving a trail of wet down to the left nipple, he started licking off the frosting teasingly slow.

• Like 1

Gomen! I just got off break and am back in school, so it's hard right now, with everything I'm doing here! Sorry sorry! Continue, please please please! Here's a little bit more from lil' ol' me!

"Ah!"

Tsuzuki gasped, throwing his head back as Muraki teased him in the most sensitive of places.

"S-stop...M-muraki...AHH!"

Tsuzuki said, threading his fingers through Muraki's hair as he went down even lower and began to suck Tsuzuki off. Looking up, Muraki grinned and licked his lips.

"You can't lie to me, Tsu-zu-ki~. I know you love it."

• Like 1

Whoah, I just discovered this! It's sooo frickin hot! Keep it up girls! Hope the inspiration for the next part will come :)

Just put the complete story in a document - 3986 words! Great job!

"Nnnh" his weak protests turned into moans as Muraki dipped his tongue into his belly button, careful to remove all of the frosting.

"Do you want something sweet?" a devious grin appeared on Murakis masculine features. Removing himself from the now whimpering man, he pulled out a bottle of chocolate sauce. He opened the cap and poured some of the sticky substance on his index finger and put it to Tsuzuki's lips, who hungrily took it into his mouth.

• Like 2

This part is so goddamn easy to write-I'm eating frosting! (Yum!)

Tsuzuki took it into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down on Muraki's finger, blowing it. His tongue swirled around the tip of Muraki's finger, and Tsuzuki opened his mouth, leaving a trail of saliva between his mouth and Muraki's finger. Muraki blushed, turned on by the cute act of his lusty lover, and felt his erection rise.

• Like 2

(yum~ This story really makes me crave for sweets xD )

He poured some chocolate sauce into his mouth and lent down, kissing Tsuzuki passionatly.

"Want more?" Muraki murmured in a low voice against his lips.

• Like 2

(Teehee, I know, right?)

"Y-yes!"

Tsuzuki said, albeit his curiosity on Muraki's "more".

Muraki reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of frosting, opened it, and proceeded to finger Tsuzuki's ass. Tsuzuki moaned under Muraki, becoming a slave to the pleasure.

"M-more, Muraki, more!"