hi does anyone wan to write some story?

goki

Tsuzuki's neck snapped back as he cried out, needing release, but holding out, wanting the pleasure to last longer.

"M-muraki...hurry...do something..."

Muraki finally positioned himself at Tsuzuki's entrance, and, cradling Tsuzuki's face, he asked smoothly.

"Ready?"

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• hakainoyume

• goki

• 현애

"Y-yes" Tsuzuki said, sure he didn't want anything more than Muraki inside him.

Together with a sweet kiss, he pushed inside the slick heat.

Slowly, he started moving, loving the tightness.

"Even better than I thought" he murmered against Tsuzuki's soft lips.

Tsuzuki gasped, his eyes pinching shut as Muraki thrusted in and out. 'It's different...' he thought, unsure weather to call the pain blended with pleasure something good. 'I feel...amazing...yet my ass is on fire...what is this?'

The pain soon ebbed out and turned into probably the greatest pleasure he's ever felt.

His nails dug into Muraki's back, almost drawing blood. The older man barely held back a moan, the pain making him more excited.

With lust-filled eyes he gazed down on Tsuzuki, licking his lips. He leant down and kissed and nibbled on the tender flesh of Tsuzuki's neck. The temptation was too big as the other willingly exposed his neck and he couldn't help himself but bite down hard, causing the pale skin to bruise.

"AHH!!" Tsuzuki cried, scarred of all the emotions swarming his body, mind, and soul.

"Shh-We're in trouble if someone hears." Muraki whispered in his ear, making Tsuzuki's eyes widen as he cupped his hands over his mouth to prevent any sound from being made. Muraki smirked, satisfied with the reaction. 'He's so cute-does he even know he's doing it?'

He let the other hand explore Tsuzuki's muscular body, from the wide chest and toned stomach to the long, strong thighs.

Keeping his hand tightly over the wet, hot mouth to keep him from making too much sound, he thrusted deep inside.

Soon, he found Tsuzuki's sweet spot, making him arch his back as he shivered in pleasure.

Muraki aimed at the same spot, thrusting hard into the tight heat.

Tsuzuki squeezed his eyes shut, letting only a few tears fall, although weather they were tears of ecstasy or pain, even he will never know. As Muraki pounded harshly into Tsuzuki's tight ass, hitting his sweet spot over and over, Tsuzuki could feel himself nearing the edge along with Muraki.

"M-muraki...I-I-I'm...going to..."

Muraki closed his eyes and increased his speed, thrusting in and out of Tsuzuki even faster.

"Come for me, Tsuzuki. Let me mark you as mine."

• Like 2

Even without the other touching him, Tsuzuki came all over his stomach, drawing deep red marks over Muraki's muscular back.

The clenching and unclenching around his throbbing erection made Muraki see stars, filling his uke with white stickiness.

Only a small moan escaped his sweet lips as he collapsed over Tsuzuki, resting his head on the other's chest.

• Like 2

"That wasn't so bad now, was it?" Muraki questioned. Tsuzuki looked up at him, shaking his head.

"Um-uh...not at all."

Muraki smiled as he thought. 'So cute! He's mine now, and I promise you, Tsuzuki-I'll protect you.'

Voicing his final thought out-loud, Muraki fell asleep beside Tsuzuki. "Tsuzuki, I love you."

As soon as his lover had lost conscious, Tsuzuki smiled gently and replied.

"Muraki, I think...I might just love you too."

(that's so very cute *___* Thank you~)

I'm putting in another character...

Sebastian Michaelis, teaching english.

26 y.o.

BLACK+BUTLER-Kuroshitsuji-Sebastian.png

Sorry about the large pic... I jsut couldn't help myself lol...

Meanwhile, Sera and Kaname was in english class. Sera just couldn't help but wonder about Muraki, what he and Tsuzuki might be doing. "Sera, are you listening?" Mr. Sebastian asked in a smooth but cold voice.

• Like 2

I love Sebastian, I love Kuroshitsuji-awesome idea! Also, Currently my mind is thinking along the track of Sera and Kaname as a couple-anyone else seeing this?

"Those lines show yet another clothing reference from Lady Macbeth."

"Very good, but please keep your mind in class."

"...yes sir."

Sera turned her head out the window. 'That sight earlier...Muraki and Tsuzuki...and Tsuzuki said...that...I'm rare...'

Kaname glanced at his friend for a moment, concern showing. 'I wonder...what's on her mind?'

"Kaname, if you will begin reading for Macbeth at lines 26, please."

"If chance will have me king, then..."

As he continued to read, Kaname looked over at Sera again. 'Semi-formal is on Saturday...maybe that'll cheer her up.'

• Like 2

^Yup, exactly what I thought too :o Think they might be a better couple~~ (maybe it's just cause I really love the TsuzukixMuraki-pairing though haha)...

--------------

Sera walked slowly out of the classroom and found Kaname standing outside in the sunshine, waiting.

"You were really out of it today in class..." he said with a worried look on his face "are you all right?"

"Yeah..." Sera looked down on her feet, biting her lower lip "... or, well, I guess I'm not."

• Like 1

"What happened?" Kaname said, apparent concern spread across his expression. Sera turned away, lowering her head.

"I saw them."

"Them?"

"I...I saw Muraki and Tsuzuki...they were about to..." Then, unable to hold her pride any longer, Sera burst into tears. "I should be stronger than this. I am stronger than this, right?"

Kaname pulled her into his arms "it's okay..." He held onto her until her tears stopped, letting her take her time.

"I'm here for you, OK?" he lifted Sera's chin, forcing her to meet his concerned gaze.

Sera's eyes widened, and her heart began to beat faster and faster. 'What-what's this? Why does my heart feel...like it's about to burst? I...I like Muraki, right? B-b-but Muraki was about to...k-k-k-k...that word Tsuzuki! I...eyah! I'm confused!'

Kaname did the thinking for her and kissed her forehead. "How about some dinner?" he smiled warmly.

"Yeah..." Sera wiped away the dried tears from her cheeks and followed him to the small diner on the edge of the campus.

As the two walked, Kaname gently took Sera's hand in his, causing a quickly blush to spread across her cold cheeks.

"Dinner's on me, okay?" Kaname said, and Sera quickly nodded, looking down, trying to prevent Kaname from seeing her face. He turned towards her and, with his free hand, lifted up her chin and bent down, bringing their lips together. Her eyes widened at the contact, and she momentarily stopped thinking as she took in her first kiss.

• Like 1

(aww so cute *_* But wow, she got over Muraki pretty damn fast, ne? xD)

She closed her eyes, her heart beating faster. An image of Muraki flashed before her eyes.

'His lips are so soft... And he's really nice... So why do I still wish it was Muraki?' she thought to herself, pulling away.

Sera smiled softly "let's go and get something to eat then"

Kaname looked down, thinking 'What...what did I just do? I...what just happened? I kissed Sera, and...Crap! That was her first kiss!'

Sera continued walking towards the diner, heart still pounding. 'Oh dear god, Kaname just kissed me! But...I like Muraki, not him, yet...that felt...right.'

Kaname began walking next to Sera, not making eye contact. "So, what do you wanna eat?" he said.

"I'm thinking sushi-like a platter that we can share or something."

"Okay! It's on me!"

Sera looked at him and thought 'Does he just randomly kiss girls?'

The silence started getting awkward, both were nervous and didn't really know what to do, what to say.

Kaname thought back on the day so far, how strange it all had been... Suddenly, he got curious of what really had happened between Tsuzuki and Muraki. 'Are they a couple or something?' he thought, a bit confused.

After a while, he couldn't stop himself from blurting out those words he knew he'd regret later "so what really happened earlier?" He glanced at Sera "I mean, the whole deal with Muraki and Tsuzuki?"

She looked down at the ground, hiding her wounded expression. "I walked in... and Muraki was about to..." she stumbled on the words "about to undress him and..." Sera hid her face in her hands, tears forming in her eyes.

Kaname, realizing the situation, immediately took Sera into his arms and held her tightly.

As tears openly fell from her eyes, he comforted her, gently rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry" he softly mumbled into her hair. "I'm such an idiot sometimes..."

Sera shook her head, trying to get the memory out of her head. In need of comfort, she reached up to catch Kaname's lips in another kiss.

Kaname, shocked, quickly moved to kiss her back, and as the kiss deepened, Sera felt her worries fading away. 'It's...warm.' she thought, letting the kiss remove all her stress. As they broke apart, she blushed, and stuttered. "Um...um...may-maybe we should...uh...um..."

"I can make you feel better, if you want me to..." he said in a husky voice, gazing into her eyes.

Sera nodded, blushing. 'This is all going so fast...' her thoughts raced, but she knew she wanted to be held.