• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• hakainoyume

• goki

• 현애

Let's have them all be boarding school students (Co-ed) so Sera can finally get some show time! And they'll all be good friends too. And sorry if the writing is bleh, I'm typing on my phone since my computer is asking to be chucked across the room...

-0-

Muraki began to lift Tsuzuki's shirt over his head, when a voice sounded from the other side of the door.

"Hey, Tsuzuki, I'm coming in! We need to get the English...home... WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!"

Sera's mouth dropped as she viewed her crush and friend in such a position, posibilities running through her head.

• Like 1

Tsuzuki was snapped back to reality.

"Se-...Sera!" his eyes were wide open in shock. He pulled down his shirt rapidly.

Muraki sighed in discontent, Why does someone always interrupt just when it's getting intresting..?! he thought sourly, yet a small grin graced his features.

EDIT: Can't someone have a post with the story as we goes, so no one gets confused?

• Like 1

When I get my computer to stop being bleh, I'll post all we have so far! ;)

-0-

"You...but...I...Tsuzuki, I thought you liked Kaname!"

'She's gotta be mad at me. Her crush j-j-just tried to...fuck...me...' Tsuzuki thought, knowing Sera liked Muraki.

"A-and, Muraki! I didn't know...you...were..."

Muraki smirked, a small, grim look briefly flashing across his face. 'This is getting...interesting' he thought.

• Like 1

"...Gay?" the devious, cold grin grew wider "oh, but I'm not."

Sera stared in shock and disbelief "B-but then... Why?!"

"Gender doesn't matter. They just need to be... Rare." his grip tightened around Tsuzuki's waist.

• Like 1

"Tsuzuki.....i love you...."

He embraced his lover from behind and placed a sweet kiss on the soft skin of his neck.

"Won't you stay a while longer?"he whispered, sending shivers of pleasure down Tsuzuki's spine.

"No, Muraki, I got to go!" said Tsuzuki trying to escape from his embrace.

"I won't let you go just yet!" said Muraki pressing Tsuzuki's back on his chest.....

*suddenly Tsuzuki phone is ringing* "Ah..it's Kaname."

"Kaname...what is it?"

"Hi, Tsuzuki, what's up? I'm so bored right now."

"...Kaname, hey, wh-"

Muraki snatched the cell phone from his grasp, closed it, and threw it aside abruptly.

"No one else. I...I love you, Tsuzuki..."

"No!"

Tsuzuki turned, pushing Muraki away from him, with tears falling from his eyes.

"I...I love someone else..."

"Who is it?" Muraki clenched his fists, jealous.

"I...I...I like Kaname...so, please..."

"You only think you like Kaname.... but I'll make you forget about him!" said Muraki.

"You belong to me" he whispered in a silky smooth voice.

Tsuzuki felt his heart beating faster and faster...

Something about Muraki made his mind feel cloudy, it was getting hard to think clearly.

He remained silent, waiting for Muraki's next move.

When he felt soft kisses on his neck, he couldn't help but to lean back into the embrace.

Muraki began to lift Tsuzuki's shirt over his head, when a voice sounded from the other side of the door.

"Hey, Tsuzuki, I'm coming in! We need to get the English...home... WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!"

Sera's mouth dropped as she viewed her crush and friend in such a position, posibilities running through her head.

Tsuzuki was snapped back to reality.

"Se-...Sera!" his eyes were wide open in shock. He pulled down his shirt rapidly.

Muraki sighed in discontent, Why does someone always interrupt just when it's getting intresting..?! he thought sourly, yet a small grin graced his features.

"You...but...I...Tsuzuki, I thought you liked Kaname!"

'She's gotta be mad at me. Her crush j-j-just tried to...fuck...me...' Tsuzuki thought, knowing Sera liked Muraki.

"A-and, Muraki! I didn't know...you...were..."

Muraki smirked, a small, grim look briefly flashing across his face. 'This is getting...interesting' he thought.

"...Gay?" the devious, cold grin grew wider "oh, but I'm not."

Sera stared in shock and disbelief "B-but then... Why?!"

"Gender doesn't matter. They just need to be... Rare." his grip tightened around Tsuzuki's waist.

Sorry, I made some tiny slight grammar modifications (inserting quotations)!

And, at the beginning, it sounds like Tsuzuki and Muraki are already lovers? Kinda...I dunno. If anybody wants to go in and edit this, please, feel free.

• Like 3

Hm...ah well, why question what is good too deeply? And you're welcome! :)

-0-

Sera, tears clouding her eyes, clutched her shirt tightly and sprinted out of the boy's dorm.

"What the hell did you do that for, Muraki? Making Sera cry? We're friends, bastard!"

Muraki stood, taken aback in shock. 'He's mad at me...because of a girl? Sera is a friend, but I will let no one get in the way of our love!'

Tsuzuki sprinted out of his own room, following Sera, who was sitting in a ball at the base of an oak tree. Tears were falling like rain from above from her dulled eyes.

"Sera...are you okay?"

She looked up at her friend and gave a weak smile.

"Of course, silly. It's just...seeing two of my closest friends...and one of them...the one I fell for..."

Tsuzuki bent down, patting her head.

"So, how did you get into my dorm?"

She smirked.

"Oh? Have you forgotten that I can climb like no tomorrow? That rose lattice was too easy."

"I know you're good at that, but you're a klutz."

Giving Tsuzuki a death glare, Sera pouted.

"I hate you."

"Love you too. Are you really sure you're okay?"

• Like 1

(god, you made it supercute~~ go you!)

"I'm fine" she smiled bleakly. "I just wish I was 'rare' too" Sera tried to keep her voice stable, jealousy welling up.

Tsuzuki embraced her in a warm hug "I still think you are..."

• Like 1

@Nezumidoll

Thank yous~I'd totally write the next part but...I don't know what should happen! You made it oober cute too!!

Someone else, please write Sera some happiness! (Cuz in her shoes, I'd be flipping off Tsuzuki and plotting Muraki's kidnapping...)

• Like 1

Oh girls, you made it so beautiful! I'd continue, but I'm afraid I'll spoil it all as I'm not a good writer.... :leaf8:

• Like 1

^Don't be afraid, write~~

Sera made up her mind, she wasn't going to give up so easily. Drying her tears, she stood up.

"Let's get to class then!"

Tsuzuki watched as she walked away, not noticing that Muraki had sneaked up behind him.

"She doesn't love you" he spoke close to his ear, making him shiver "be mine".

• Like 1

I'm sorry. I keep writing long bits...

Sera, oblivious to the scene behind her, continued walking towards the school building while Muraki wrapped his arms around Tsuzuki's waist.

"She only sees you as a friend, and Kaname will never return those feelings of yours. It's better to be with me."

Tsuzuki, gasping for breath, felt his heart stop. 'Why is he doing this? And why...does it feel good?'

Inside the school building, Sera and Kaname were sitting at a table doing homework.

"Sigh. I hate English!"

"Obviously, since if you liked it, you would have done the homework last night during study hall-not right now."

"Tsuzuki didn't do it either! Right, Tsuzuki?"

"Sera, I know your eyesight is crap, but Tsuzuki isn't here right now."

"Eh?"

Back with Muraki, Tsuzuki struggled against his tight hold.

"Why? Why won't you just say yes?"

• Like 1

Yet, he felt himself melting in Muraki's strong arms. No matter how much he wanted it to be Kaname who held him like this, he knew it wouldn't happen. The fact that he enjoyed the touches made him feel slightly guilty for betraying Sera and Kaname like this, even though he knew Kaname was straight. 'Maybe it's not too bad being comforted by him' he thought, surrendering.

• Like 1

Muraki smiled, and, grabbing onto Tsuzuki's wrist, began to pull him back to the dorm.

"Muraki...we have class..."

"I won't let you go, Tsuzuki. I love you."

"But-"

"Don't say anything. I know you. I know what makes you happy, and I know what makes you sad. I know how you want to be treated, I know how to make you laugh." Muraki quickly turned, facing Tsuzuki. "I know how to make you fall in love."

• Like 3

Swiftly, he pulled Tsuzuki into his arms and kissed him sweetly.

'Why not let him make me feel better?' he thought, enjoying the soft lips against his and kissed Muraki back. Willingly, he opened his mouth, letting Muraki explore his mouth with his skilled tongue. He needed this, needed to be held and to be loved.

Slowly, Muraki broke the kiss and smiled before starting to lead him back to the dorms again.

• Like 4

^The more the merrier ;) SInce my own fanfics are totally stalled, I'll just continue here haha...

As soon as he entered Muraki's dorm room, he found himself being pushed up against the door. He kissed Muraki back with passion, his knees getting weak beneath him.

"Nnh... the bed..." was all that he managed to say, gasping.

• Like 2

^No, like, seriously-help us write! Although it makes me happy that you find it so good...I'm seriously questioning my morals with the whole "should someone under the age of eighteen be writing stuff for those older than eighteen?" But, then I look back at my cross-dressing fic and think "screw age what good is it doing?"

Muraki playfully licked Tsuzuki's cheek before rubbing his knee against Tsuzuki's crotch.

"Ah!!" Tsuzuki gasped, his hard-on slowly growing. Muraki began to strip Tsuzuki of his garments, teasing Tsuzuki's nipples and making love marks line his neck.

'There's no going back now.' Muraki thought. 'I'm going to show him-he belongs to me!'

Tsuzuki moaned, and, throwing his arms around Muraki's neck, whispered in his ear.

"Muraki...more...please..."

• Like 2

Really, it would be fun to see more people join in!

-----

Hearing Tsuzuki plead like that drove him crazy, he could hardly hold himself back.

Still undressing, they made their way to the bed, every now and then catching each other's lips.

Muraki pushed him down onto the bed and kissed him brutally, pressing his knee against Tsuzuki's growing bulge.

• Like 2

Running his hands through his seme's hair, Tsuzuki groaned as their lips crashed, bucking his hips against Muraki's. As Muraki slid his pants down, Tsuzuki gasped with dawning realization.

'This is really it.' Tsuzuki thought.

• Like 1

He shivered in fear and anticipation as he saw how big it was.

Muraki licked his lips seductively "my, what a cute expression..."

• Like 1

"D-don't look! Tsuzuki cried, quickly covering his pink blush with his hands. "I-it's embarrassing..."

Muraki, smiling like a fox, leaned down over Tsuzuki and kissed him passionately while moving his hand over to his ass. As Muraki stuck his first finger into Tsuzuki's virgin hole, Tsuzuki gasped and broke their kiss.

"I'll be gentle." Muraki said softly, fingering his little uke. Tsuzuki' eyes widened as Muraki's second finger was put in. "I promise."

Trying to adjust to the new, queer sensations trembling up his spine, Tsuzuki shifted his position underneath Muraki, when a feeling like lightning flashed through him, sending pleasant tremors through his body.

"Muraki...w-what was that?" Tsuzuki said, causing Muraki to smile.

EDIT: I put this in a word document to see how many words we have so far-1360~!

• Like 1

Muraki just grinned and brushed his fingers against Tsuzuki's g-spot.

While kissing his neck, he inserted another finger into the trembling man, making him moan loudly.

• Like 1