Yuri on Ice!!! 部 ユーリ!!! on ICE FANCLUB

Saga

Oh boy.

tumblr_oh6b338zMI1s3kbvro1_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oh6b338zMI1s3kbvro2_r1_500.jpg

*coming behind your butt* It's JJ Style!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank god for this anime. I'm literally OBSESSED WITH IT RIGHT NOW ;_;

We all are here xD we all are Viktuuri!!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryuu_L

• Katsuki

• littlespiral

• Saga

Guys, episode 9 is beautiful. I'm crying......

If you had any doubts that Victor and Yuuri were married, well, after this episode.....

WARNING! SPOILERS IN THE NEXT POST!

Guys, episode 9 is beautiful. I'm crying......

If you had any doubts that Victor and Yuuri were married, well, after this episode.....

WARNING! SPOILERS IN THE NEXT POST!

Ikr!!! I'm practically dying over here xD

****SPOILERS****

• We see a short farewell scene at the airport.
  • Yurio's grandpa makes pirozkis for him... with katsudon in it!!
  • Then it's on to the FS.
  • Emil flubs, Seung-Il tanks (the poor baby, let me wipe those tears). Michele's performance is harmonious, especially the music, it's out of this world
  • Our favourite Russian prima donna is BEAUTIFUL. He looks like a phoenix and his hairstyle is a work of art.
  • Yurio's score is 298, his personal best.
  • Then it's Yuuri's performance. (He warms up all by himself, no Victor with his index finger on his mouth watching over him.)
  • He makes a few mistakes here and there. But it is so incredibly moving. Victor is a constant presence in his memories, as we can see in the flashbacks.
  • Then it's JJ and all I can say is HYDROBLADE. So he calls himself king, and he delivers.
  • The rankings are - JJ (first), Yurio (2nd), Michele (3rd), Yuuri (4th). Yuuri qualifies for the GPF by the skin of his teeth.
  • Then there's moments of personal turmoil. Yuuri briefly becomes a hug monster, glomping everyone he can, coz Victor's not there to hug him.
  • Then he's outside in the snow, thinking of asking Victor to quit being his coach after the GPF. When BAM! Enter Yurio (no Victor yet lol) with his original and endearing way of trying to cheer Yuuri up. He gifts Yuuri the katsudon pirozkis, because it's gonna be his birthday soon!!
  • Then Yuuri's at the airport and... guess who he sees?
  • MAKKACHIN! He's alive and bushy-tailed.
  • And then he sees Victor.
  • The next few minutes are one of the most beautiful moments in the series.
  • They run towards each other, much as they did at the Cup of China finale.
    Except they are separated by a wall of windows and they race parallel to each other, their eyes locked on each other, not looking away for even a moment. And they hug.
  • And then, Yuuri says, "Please take care of me (as a coach) until I retire.
  • Victor kisses Yuuri's hand.
    • Yuuri then says, "Let's get that gold medal at the GPF together."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
the way they run while looking at each other at the airport was so sweet. And that hug! HE FREAKING KISS HIS HAND (well it was his fingers but still omfggggg)

I saw the episode without sound 😭

My feels are going to overflow when I have the voices!

But immagerd both Yuri were so cute! And that performance though, so much love!! So much kawaii ~~~

And that airport scene speaks for itself, I think! Viktor said it well : "it's almost like a wedding proposal" *explosion of me in the distance*

And the next episode is Yuri's Birthday!!!! That last scene though! It's a freaking blushing Yuri!! So.Much.Gay.Love.I.Can.Feel.It

I'm constantly being amazed by the quality of writing in this series. Even canon yaoi/shounen ai anime can't match up to the way Victor and Yuuri's relationship has progressed. Such a wholesome, healthy relationship and it keeps getting better and better with each passing episode.

I just watched the latest episode today and I was like... *Sits there with a tear flowing down my cheek* It was simply beautiful. Somehow to me, I feel that Yuri solely dances for Victor seeing his performance without Viktor. The results were pretty obvious that he does better with Viktor watching him. But the last part of the episode....

I can't *sobs*

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Watching an episode of this series is like riding an emotional rollercoaster! At times it just moves too fast and I literally have to pause it and rewatch a scene, and then it delightfully slows down to give us one of those moments of emotional intensity between Viktor and Yuuri and it leaves me speechless. I had to rewatch this episode as soon as it finished. I love Yurio's character development as much as Yuuri's; Yurio is such an ice prince(ss), but he has a soft side that he's finally beginning to show as he grows fonder of his rival-friend. Gah, what else can I say that hasn't been said about this anime... It's totally taken hold of my heart and won't let go. I can't even imagine what they have in store for us in the final three episodes...

ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL JFC Episode 10!!!! I don't know what this anime is about anymore.......

Yuuri was not kidding about giving Victor something round and golden!!! They were in a church... bells were ringing... the choir was singing...

This may sound like the lyrics of some corny song but....

Victor and Yuuri exchanged rings!!!!

tumblr_ohtvrujb9y1v24kzto2_540.png

tumblr_ohtvrujb9y1v24kzto4_540.png

tumblr_ohtu2k9LCt1ug2x2so1_400.jpg

tumblr_ohtugiLKnZ1qjov86o4_540.jpg

And that ending....!!! To think that a drunk Yuuri would let it all go and setting the dance floor on fire with Victor....

tumblr_inline_ohtty9h52S1rp5x08_540.png

...at last year's GPF gala i.e. before Victor came to Japan to be Yuuri's coach gaaaaaahhh my life is complete, my dreams are fulfilled, Victor had fallen for him way before than we actually thought!!!!

But I know one thing for certain.

Yuri!!! on Ice saved 2016. Period. The best thing to happen in an unbelievably sh!tty year. 2016 will go down in history as the year of Yuri!!! on Ice.

I need to catch up to it, I had a bussy week, I'm so exited to see this kind of development, it's real awsome that this is happening in a sports anime. I really hope this will be the stepping stone towards series where there can be couples gay/bi whatever and it fits the flow of a serie.

What I mean is that without the focus on the gay part, you can have relationships within a anime without the fuss that it is a gay relationship, and that it is perfectly normal, in shonen or sports or other genres.

-just watched episode 10-

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

This is it. ...I go to--, you know where.

GODDAMMIT. I can't believe my eyes and ears!

DUDE. DUDEEE.

The ending, look at the ending.

The way ..I just. I think that Victor might be a seke. I just.

Still, in my mind, Victor is a seme. - v - DUH.

OH MY GOD. SCREAMING. They... They... Holy shiiiiiiiit....

SPOILER ALERT

THEY GOT ENGAGED WHAT THE HECK. I AM STILL SCREAMING. OH. MY. GOD.