• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryuu_L

• Katsuki

• littlespiral

• Saga

Actually your 'Free!!' vs. Yuuri on Ice!!! made me recall a post I saw a few days ago. I quote:

----------------------------------------------

When you discover that the "exclamation point" represent the gay rating in this series:

tumblr_inline_ofmgfnGXh71up6cxw_540.jpg

tumblr_nqk4jeJf0e1qc2n26o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_ofmgyf33jI1up6cxw_540.jpg

tumblr_nizt7ljx7z1u2fqzgo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_ofmgpjXZ0k1up6cxw_540.jpg

tumblr_ofb7ekUWcX1qam6y9o1_500.gif

Oh, I’ll wait anxiously those four “!!!!” …. ۹⌤_⌤۹

I was looking for something but can't find it so I will just post more Victuuri. But before that, check out this video - my heart, man.

-----------------------

tumblr_oh17b8ogme1qexy8so1_500.jpg

tumblr_oh0lqvHgZs1qexy8so1_1280.jpgtumblr_oh0ylxWb9X1srnsdlo1_500.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and everyone else,

Last night one of our uploaders did a wonderful thing and uploaded OST CD of Yuri on Ice!!!

Link to the CD,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I just read this, I quote:

Apparently things will get spicier between Victor and Yuuri starting episode 8. This was stated by one of the voice actors!

89692-Mulan-jaw-drop-gif-1wgr.gif

Apparently things will get spicier between Victor and Yuuri starting episode 8. This was stated by one of the voice actors!

Please don't play with my heart, I'm going to stay up all night until I get my Vikturi chills!!

After I'll be like :

giphy.gif

And then drink tea, rewatching my favorite scenes from the episode, calm down, come on this thread and fangirl like crazy again!

--------

Man, all these stuff make me wanna rewatch all these 7 episodes, again and again. x'D

I understand your feeling man, I understand... :D

Yeah, it got broadcast'd a few hours ago. Man, it's already up on -doesn't advertise- but only available for premium members, I don't plan on paying to watch it online. If I pay, I will actually buy the whole anime to have it at home. -_-

Now is the big waiting.. JzQNdQ8.png

By the way, I saw on the web [MAL], it's got question marks instead of set episodes. o v O''?

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Scratch that, I think I found it. -doesn't even need subs- X'D

I think I do watch it now I could probably understand like 5% of what they are saying LOL, I must say this anime is a risky step in today's world where the crowd seems to move backwards in Japan they seem to still move forward.

I hope that at some point it will be considered normal that in normal shonen jump like stories you can have gay relations just as hetero relations and that there is no fuss about it, but I think that will take a long time.

SEE!!?!?! I EFFING TOLD YOU!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU!!! THAT PAUSE AND THAT SMILE!!!

Spoiler bellow!

I told you that I think that Victor actually trains a 'competitor'; he wants to face Yuuri!!! Just the reporter's question and his pause then the smile, avoiding the question...I JUST KNOW IT; HE WANTS TO FAAAAAACE HIM IN A COMPETITION!!

.... > v > Or so am I still thinking.

..Oh, Da-..... Daaaamn..It....ittttttt. Yuuri being forceful is just, lovely.

I love how Victor responded to the necktie pull XD MAN. MAN MAN MAN.

I can't wait for the next episode now. DAMN IT.

XD.

To be honest, it's only logical. Because after being on top for so long, one gets...demotivated. It's like, the usual - go out, ice skate, go back with medal. And all over again, each time. I bet he got partly bored of it. So if he faces Yuuri who did a copy of his program, I think...it'd be hard to tell who what place would take. 5WE4fCD.png

One thing for sure though, I want to see some real yaoi or at least shounen-ai going on there. I vote for S&M play, now and then being rough is nice. I hope Victor shares my views as well. PlD8ZxL.png

There is so much you can do with shoe laces or ice-skate laces in this matter:2yoyo6:, and yeah tight suites, sometimes less is more, but here more is lessonionn6 reminds me of a certain manga :D

btw saga are you testing new icons, they all look so adorable.

Yes when I saw that scene I tought about you!! I'm so excited if they face off! He will "surprise" other people if he comes back to face Yuri and that's his motto! So maybe a second season would happen if we keep this track

But please don't hurt Makkachin, don't touch the dog! Or I'll cry my eyes out and drown you in my tears... :'(

I just can't deal with that (I have a dog maybe that's why), don't do the same has Vicchan!

tumblr_ogekwuQRWm1s985slo1_540.gif

But having Yuri and Yurio under the same roof is going to be awesome!

And that boy love though! Yuri being forceful is indeed a wonderful/sexy thing! But I felt akward Viktor kissing Yuri's feet...

When Yurio skated I was so scared he was going to lose everything and miss almost all his jumps! I don't really know if we'll see him in the final though... I have doubts

I download the episode from HorribleSubs, that's where they come from first and the subs are great.

There is so much you can do with shoe laces or ice-skate laces in this matter:2yoyo6:, and yeah tight suites, sometimes less is more, but here more is lessonionn6 reminds me of a certain manga :D

btw saga are you testing new icons, they all look so adorable.

XLSL5AX.png Well said, actually I am up for even so called 'teases'. I don't need a detailed sex scene, just enough to have it confirmed - they are a probably, future couple. And I love that thought.

As for the icons, no. I just have my personal folder with manga 'emoticons', if one can call them that.cDtuFJ4.png

----------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

Yes when I saw that scene I tought about you!! I'm so excited if they face off! He will "surprise" other people if he comes back to face Yuri and that's his motto! So maybe a second season would happen if we keep this track

But please don't hurt Makkachin, don't touch the dog! Or I'll cry my eyes out and drown you in my tears... :'(

I just can't deal with that (I have a dog maybe that's why), don't do the same has Vicchan!

tumblr_ogekwuQRWm1s985slo1_540.gif

But having Yuri and Yurio under the same roof is going to be awesome!

And that boy love though! Yuri being forceful is indeed a wonderful/sexy thing! But I felt akward Viktor kissing Yuri's feet...

When Yurio skated I was so scared he was going to lose everything and miss almost all his jumps! I don't really know if we'll see him in the final though... I have doubts

I download the episode from HorribleSubs, that's where they come from first and the subs are great.

I feel you on that one, man. I don't want some tragedy there, it was enough of melancholic in the beginning. AzZuiSK.png

Also, I think Yurio won't lose. Let me tell you another prediction of mine though not so sure if any of them would happen, lol.

Think logically. Yurio's grandpa--- Oh, right. Spoilers.

Yurio's grandpa is not there. Victor has to leave. Which means Yurio and Yuuri will be alone, in the sense of - their cores are missing, the grandpa and Victor. So I think Yuri might say something to Yurio to 'shake' him. Or the vice versa, but I think it might be Yuuri who says something to Yurio. And I'd like to see how Yuuri will dance for Victor while Victor watches him on air/broadcast'd. XD!!!!

Yes it might happen, Yuri will "scatter" Yurio's heart... But I really want to see Yurio FP because we don't know his theme for this season yet.

JJ is a bitch but I found him so funny and I just see too much of Tsukiyama in him, I just can't bear it :D

And Yurio was so cute in this episode hugging his grandpa and kitty ears : we're are on a the kawaii train here!

Now I just see both of them has Seke, Yuri just watching Viktor tying his shoelaces like that... too much YAOI

Just like Rebel Hearth said, they can definetely be used in other ways *evil laughter*