Yuri on Ice!!! 部 ユーリ!!! on ICE FANCLUB

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so I was talking to my friends yesterday and they both told me I was wrong about season 2 of YOI getting announced >.

But they did release a teaser trailer for the new movie!

It's about Victor! Sorry for getting your hopes up about S2 but here's this at least!!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryuu_L

• Katsuki

• littlespiral

• Saga

this is so much better

~! i'd love to see more about gorgeous Viktor's past. thank you for sharing this, dear~ the trailer has a little bit 90's sailormoon vibe to it, don't you think? >///

p/s: tagging some YOI fans in case they've missed it :)

It DOES have that vibe to it doesn't it! Haha that's awesome! Admittedly I was hoping to see more Phichit, but I'm definitely satisfied with learning more about Victor! I don't think I'll be able to contain my screams when it releases. I'll just literally be screaming throughout the entire movie hahah!

I wanted to show this to you too!!

The nendoroids they plan to release! I'd do anything for that Phichit right now haha! When I go to anime conventions I usually wear that outfit that Phichit is wearing. Naturally it's so casual that people don't recognize what I'm wearing (plus I keep my hair down so that doesn't help) but I feel really happy to represent Phichit haha! Also check it! Otabek is getting a nendo too! You can pair him up with Yurio! XD

• 2 weeks later...

did you see Otabek's nendoroid yet? :)

OMG He's up for sale??? I didn't realize it!! Thanks for telling me

I would like to buy everyone but my bank account is crying :D :D maybe in the future :D

Hahah me too! I'm right there with you. I actually only have Yuri. My bank account won't allow for Otabek right now XD But Phichit... When he gets released there will be no stopping me. He's my boooooooy~

ohhhh myyyy goooosh *heart shaped eyes* it’s so so so so soooo *screams*

Hehe and I haven’t seen it until now, that’s the reason of my fangirl reaction :p

so cute!! these nendroids really tug at my heartstrings T__T i want the Otabek version so badly haha.. thanks for sharing the link, dear~ do let me know if you get the Phichit version. i'd love to see it >///

this is a little off-topic but it was shocking and sad what happened to Dennis Ten. he was such a good skater and an inspiration.

he always reminded me of Otabek :( it was truly a great loss for people of Kazakhstan and the world of figure skating.

OTZ I just watched the trailer! It really had me going. I was really hoping to see more but it was just one still shot. OTZ T.T

Oh well, still excited for the movie. ^.^

Yeah, I was so shocked when I read what happened to him. It's so tragic. On twitter the YOI creator mentioned how he was such an inspiration to her and she was taking his death pretty hard. He was so young and it was so random and unwarranted. We'll keep him in our thoughts

same >.

we will.. always.

i was deeply moved and overwhelmed by how much this loss has affected the YOI creators and community. shows how amazing and inspiring he is..

may you rest in peace, our young hero.

Ehm, okay guys - I just- I ordered Yurio bath towel right now, so ^^;;;;; *nervous laugh*

BUT IT WAS SO CUTE!!! I NEEDED IT! TT_TT

Ehm, okay guys - I just- I ordered Yurio bath towel right now, so ^^;;;;; *nervous laugh*

BUT IT WAS SO CUTE!!! I NEEDED IT! TT_TT

I think EVERYONE needs a Yurio bath towel in their house!!! Show us pics when you get it in!!

Ahhhhhh HOW NICE!! You've got quite a talent there ^_^ Yurio is the perfect muse, isn't he?

Ahhhhhh HOW NICE!! You've got quite a talent there ^_^ Yurio is the perfect muse, isn't he?

thank you ^-^ yeah, he's a very inspirational person ^ ^ his personality is interesting, strong and very sympathetic to me-

37873287_10209406068146949_3606346217245638656_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=32dd7102c09dc2b3624134d3088df99b&oe=5C09EBA1

I swear I'm not stalking you. I just keep an eye on this thread because I love YOI and this is the only place I get news of it... like the movie.

OMFG! I love your linework. I wish I could draw like that. You must have studied a lot of anatomy.

Please keep gracing this thread with your lovely art!

Also good news, everyone! After trying to convince my good friend to watch YOI basically since it came out she finally did (not cause of me, cause of someone else) and she LOVES it. As soon as she finished it she went out and bought a Yuri nendoroid haha! We've added another to our ranks ^_^

oh! just yesterday I finished this sketch of Viktor ^-^ hmm, but... i dunno - he looks a little bit weird lol

64446d019d_105095341_o2.png

YAAAAY! Nice job, cutie! haha, so we have another member in the club - that's amazing! your friend can come here to the forum too *^_^*