Model And Muse (Snoopycake x Pigeon)

Snoopycake

Turning a darker shade of red as he looked at the blonde haired man’s flushed cheeks, the black-haired man quickly pulled away from the hug; biting away at his nails due to a nervous habit.

“Y-Yes please. I came here on the bus so it would be nice.”

Surprised that the blue-eyed boy continued to hold his hand, the pretty boy didn’t complain as he followed him out; linking their fingers together.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

• Kotorichan

Roy brought the boy to Leo's car and opened the door of him. "Go ahead. " He smiled gently, worried that the model might still be a bit anxious about the whole situation.

Smiling weakly up at the blonde haired man as he opened the car door for him, the mint-eyed boy easily slide into the vehicle; quickly buckling himself up.

“Thank you.”

Roy leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to the boy's forehead. "You don't deserve to be hurt for making mistakes..." He said gently. "You're a wonderful person, you really are..." He lightly stroked the boy's cheek before turning away and starting the car. "Should I go to the same place that I dropped you off yesterday?"

Feeling his cheeks heat up at the gentle kiss that was placed on his forehead, the Russian beauty’s heart started to race at his words; smiling brightly up at him. Whincing ever so lightly as he brushed his cheek, the mint-eyed boy kept up his smile; chewing his bottom lip slightly.

“T-Thank you … I think you are just as wonderful too. … The same place would be good.”

"Okay," Roy started to drive towards the boy's house. "Do you mind if I go in with you? I want to make sure that you don't have any trouble with your husband... He would be less likely to hurt you if there was someone there right?"

Watching the world move outside the window he was currently leaning on, the mint-eyed boy looked over at the other man as he spoke up; a smile gracing his lips.

“N-No. Coming with me would be fine.”

"Good..." Roy finally pulled up in front of the boy's house. He took a moment to smooth out his hair and clothes, attempting to make himself look as professional as possible. "Okay... Are you ready?" He gave the boy a gentle smile before stepping out of the car and opening the passenger door for the model.

Glancing over at the house he hated as he looked away from the handsome man to his right, the mint-eyed boy smiled over at the blue-eyed man whilst he watched him straightening his clothes.

“Yes … I’m good thank you.”

Getting out of the other man’s car as he opened the door for him, the black-haired boy sorted out his clothing and fixed his hair; taking a few deep breaths before smiling brightly.

“Let’s go.”

Walking over to the large house he had spent a lot of life in, the beautiful model carefully rang the doorbell; waiting a few moments until the familiar and much larger man opened the door.

“ … Kostya … Who is this?”

“T-This is umm Leonardo Regalis … We sorted some stuff out and … I-I was wondering if I could go on a business trip with him for work.”

“ … How long will you be gone for?”

“N-Not long!! I promise!!”

“ … Alright. Go and pack your bag.”

Smiling brightly up at the much larger man in front of him, the black-haired boy jumped up to press a long kiss against his lips before running past him to pack his bag.

Staring down at the blonde haired designer in front of him, the handsome man didn’t speak again; looking at the blue-eyed man up and down.

“ … “

Roy did his best to keep the same cold demeanor that Leo always had. "I apologize for any problems I may have caused, there were some complications with the project and it seemed that Kostya would no longer be appropriate for the situation."

He waited for the boy to finish packing, hoping that he would hurry. He didn't want to risk something going wrong with the model's husband.

Staring at the blonde haired man on his door, the older man listened to him speak before answering the blue-eyed; not smiling once bit.

"You touch him and I'll kill you. I'm being serious."

Running down the stairs after packing his bag, the mint-eyed beauty walked back to him; jumping up to press a long kiss against his lips after holding onto his husband.

"I love you. I'll call you tonight, yes?"

Ignoring the black haired boy after his kiss, the other man walked back inside and shut the door whilst the happy boy walked away; holding onto the blonde haired man.

Roy didn't respond to the man's threat, but his eyes flickered with rage. "I wasn't the one who gave him a bruise..." He muttered as he turned away.

He led Kostya out to the car and helped him put his luggage in the car before starting to drive back towards his home. "How are you doing?" He asked softly. "Have you calmed down a bit?"

Lugging his suitcase to the car with the help of the blonde haired man, the mint-eyed boy slid into the car before he answered the handsome man as he drove to his home; smiling sweetly over at him.

"I'm good thank you. Does ... Leo know that this is happening?"

"Not at all... He might freak out when he finds out that I'm letting you stay with us. But once he understands the situation he'll be okay." Roy gave the boy a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, if he is angry he'll just be angry at me."

After a few minutes he arrived at a huge modern mansion and pulled up into the driveway. "Here we are... "

“A-Ah okay … I’ll try my best to explain it to him. I hope he takes it well.”

Blushing lightly at the blonde haired man’s reassuring smile, the feminine looking boy chewed his bottom lip as his heart raced due to the other man; wishing that he could find an excuse to move closer to him.

He didn’t understand his feelings.

Why … Why did he want him?

Looking over at the gorgeous mansion as they pulled up in the driveway, the mint-eyed beauty let out a gasp; taking in the view.

“ … Wow, it’s really beautiful Roy.”

"Ah, you should tell Leo that." Roy smiled at the boy's comment. "He's the one who picked out this place. He likes these kinds of simple designs..."

"Oh, right and you should try to be careful not to make a mess in the kitchen or living room. Also don't go in his bedroom. Leo's a serious neatfreak." He laughed softly and got out of the car, opening the door and offering his hand to the boy. "Come on, I'll show you to the guest room."

“Hmm. I definitely tell him when I see him.” Smiling happily back at the blonde haired man, the mint-eyed boy found himself looking at the handsome man a little too long; blushing heavily as he realised his actions.

“I promise that I won’t make a mess. … Or at least I will try my hardest to do so … “

Still blushing as the blue-eyed man laughed, opened the door for him and offered is hand, the gorgeous looking boy took the gesture and got out of the vehicle; hesitating to let go of the other man’s hand.

“Thank you.”

• 3 weeks later...

Roy led the boy into the house, where they were greeted by a perfectly clean and pristine living room. The entire interior was white, with only a few black accents breaking up the sterile appearance.

"We don't really have a guest room... I mean we have a lot of extra rooms but someone of them have an extra bed or anything." Roy explained. "So I'll just sleep on the couch and you can sleep in my room."

Following the blonde haired man as he walked further into the large mansion, the Russian beauty found himself falling in love with the gorgeous interior of the house that he would be staying in; worried that he could get lost so he made sure that he stayed close to the older man.

“No no no!! Don’t be silly, the sofa is just fine!! I’m a lot smaller than you so it will be a lot more comfortable for me than you.”

"No way, if Leo takes over then he'll just move to his bed. If you're sleeping on the couch then my bed will just go to waste." Roy chuckled softly and gave the boy's hair a light ruffle. "Come on, my room's upstairs." He let the boy upstairs and to a bedroom that looked completely out of place with the rest of the house. It was filled with various video-game paraphernalia, flat screen tvs, impressive pc setups, a wall of shelves of games and figurines. It was still fairly clean, but a lot more chaotic.

Smiling brightly up at the blonde haired man as he spoke kindly to him, the feminine looking boy followed the blue-eyed man whilst he lead himself up the stairs into the older man’s bedroom.

“Oh I see, if that is the case, then yes. I would love to sleep in your bed.”

Blushing red as the handsome man ruffled at his hair, the mint-eyed boy immediately looked down at his feet in embarrassment; feeling the smile never leave his lips.

“Wow. Your room is lovely! I’m guessing that you enjoy video games, hm?”