Model And Muse (Snoopycake x Pigeon)

Snoopycake

Leo felt himself shudder at the thought. "You-" He grabbed the garments away from the boy, his hands shaking. "G-get out. I don't want to see your face again. I'll find some other model who's not a whore." He turned his back to the model and threw the clothes into the trashcan by his desk. "You're disgusting, I don't want to even s-share the same air as you." His entire body was shaking. Just the idea of his body being touched by someone made him feel like throwing up.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

• Kotorichan

Blinking up at the blonde haired man with wide blue eyes, the feminine looking model felt himself tear up as his idol broke his heart with two sentences; his bottom lip trembling whilst tears began to fall.

Sniffing weakly, the mint-eyed boy practically ran out of the office; sprinting out of the building. He couldn't remember where he was going, all he could focus was the pain that his heart emitted.

He didn't mean it. Of course he didn't. He loved Sammy. He would never do that to him. But the man that only used to appear in his dreams had broken his heart.

He ruined his dream. It was all his fault. He was an idiot. Sammy was going to be so angry.

• 2 weeks later...

Leo ran his hands through his hair, his entire body. "Fuck..." His eyes filled with tears as he collapsed into his chair. "You fucking bastard, you ruin everything..." He managed to write a brief note to his other side before giving up control.

Roy looked around, his eyes wide in shock. Why was he allowed out like this again? It was usually so rare for him to come out while Leo was at work and this was the second day in a row. His eyes landed on the note left on the desk which he quickly picked up to read. "Shit..." He breathed, quickly digging out his phone and calling the model.

Opening the door to his home, the mint-eyed man sniffed as he made his way into the house; carefully trying his hardest not to make a noise whilst creeping into the kitchen.

“What are you doing here?”

Snapping his head up to stare at the much larger man standing in the kitchen, the beautiful boy paled instantly as he dropped his bag contents; worried.

“I-I umm … I-I-I … P-Plea-“

“Shouldn’t you be modelling for that guy?”

“ … I-I … I-I-It was … C-Cancelled … “

Watching his husbands face turn into one of anger, the feminine looking boy immedietly tried to turn around to leave the room; not wanting to invoke the man anymore. Whimpering as the larger man gripped harshly onto his arm, the coal-haired man yelped as he got slapped in the face; tears rolling down his face.

“You are so fucking useless!! Do you understand how much money I had to spend to get you that gig?! You ungrateful piece of shit.”

“I-I-I’m so sorry S-Sammy p-p-please let m-me go.”

Growling at the much smaller man, the older man slapped him harshly before walking off into his office; leaving the crying boy by himself.

After a while of calming himself down on the kitchen floor, the mint-eyed man made his way into the bedroom; breathing deeply. Noticing his phone ringing, the pretty model picked up the phone.

“H-Hello?”

"Kostya? Are you okay? What happened?" Roy asked as soon as the boy picked up. He had very little information on what had happened while he was unconscious. All he knew was that Leo was very angry and might have fired the model. There were only a few reasons that he could think of that Leo would fire someone after already starting the project.

Curling up into his bed covers, the feminine looking boy dried his eyes quickly before answering the familiar voice. "O-Oh, err Hi Roy. ... I've fucked it all up ... I-I told him about you and he got upset. I didn't mean to make him so angry at me but he just made a comment about about us s-sleeping together and then he called me a w-whore and fired me ..."

Wiping his eyes to make sure that he would not cry again, the mint-eyed boy sniffed as he cuddled himself.

" ... S-Sammy is so angry at m-me and it's all my fault Roy ... I'm scared ..."

"Shit..." Roy ran his fingers through his hair, his mind racing. "It's not your fault, you didn't know... Fuck, I should've warned you." He chewed his lip for a moment before continuing. "I'll talk to Leo. It's just..." He sighed softly, finally coming to a decision. "Listen, do you think you can meet me at Leo's office? I want to talk to you in person."

Rubbing his cheek subconsciously, the black haired man immediately winced as he brushed against the purple bruise that covered his cheek; trying his hardest not to cry again.

"U-Umm ... I-I-I could probably come a-around now. I'll a-apologize to him, I promise! I-I'll come straight away!!"

Quickly hanging up, the mint-eyed boy grabbed his bag before running out of the house catch the closest bus.

"Okay, I'll see you soon." Roy responded before putting down the phone. He let out a soft sigh and leaned back in his seat, his eyes closing slowly. "I'm sorry Leo..." He murmured softly. "There's something about this kid, I just can't let things end here."

He waited silently until the boy arrived, keeping in control instead of allowing Leo to take over. It was risky he knew, but for some reason he felt like it was best to tell the model the truth about this.

Walking in to the pristine building, the mint-eyed model walked up to the designers office; staring at his shoes the entire time.

His cheek hurt. Really hurt. But the other man's words seemed to hurt more and it was confusing.

Knocking on the door before entering the familiar space, the black haired boy glanced the blonde haired man; staring at him for a little while to decide if it was Roy or Leo.

"H-Hello ... Roy?"

Roy looked up and took a deep breath before speaking. "Hi... Um..." He lightly chewed his lip and gestured to the chair across the desk. "You can sit down if you want..."

"Um..." He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to stay calm. "Look, I'm going to tell you something and you have to promise you'll never tell anyone else. Honestly I shouldn't even tell you in the first place, but I feel like you need to know."

Nodding silently after the blonde haired man spoke, the mint-eyed boy sat down in the offered chair; smiling weakly as he ignored the way the stretch of his lips seemed the trigger the blooming bruise.

“R … Right.”

Holding his hands down in his lap to stop his nervous habit of biting away at the skin around his nails, the coal-haired beauty waited patiently for the other man to start speaking; wishing not to rush him due to the amount of strain he must be feeling with telling him something he shouldn’t.

Roy frowned deeply as he noticed the bruise forming on the other's cheek. "You're hurt..." He murmured. He quickly shook off that thought and refocused on the topic at hand. "I... I'm not Leo's brother. In a way I don't even exist." His hands clenched together on the table. "Leo has split personality disorder. And I'm just his other personality." His eyes shut tightly as he waited for the boy to respond. It had been years since he had told anyone about this.

Huh?

Split Personality Disorder?

He definitely did not expect that to be the reason he was called in.

Taking a couple of moments to take in the news whilst staring down at his lap, the mint-eyed boy found himself nodding after a while; glancing up at the blonde haired man.

" ....... Okay. Thank you for telling me, I-I’m flattered that you are so comfortable with telling me something so personal as that.”

Smiling brightly over at the much larger man, the black-haired boy couldn’t help but flush in embarresment as he realised why the fashion designer got so upset with him in the beginning; immedietly apologising to the older man.

“I-I’m sorry for the inappropriate comment I made about you.”

"It's fine... I don't even know exactly what you said." Roy lightly ran his fingers through his hair, letting out a sigh of relief. "It's really not your fault. You didn't know... And..." He paused for a moment. "Leo... Has a fear of sex... So he probably just imagined you having sex with 'him' and panicked." He chewed his lip lightly. "I can try to convince him to re-hire you."

Smiling sweetly at the blonde haired man as he forgave him, the mint-eyed boy shook his head quickly at the idea of re-hiring; tucking strands behind his ear whilst wincing as his fingers brushed against the bruise on his cheek.

“N-No … I-I don’t want Leo to re-hire me unless he wants to. I-I deserved what I got from this.”

Fuck, his cheek hurt so much.

Roy frowned deeply as he noticed the boy wince. "I will talk to him... But putting that aside." He stood and walked over to the model, crouching down in front of him to examine the bruise. "Who did this to you? I know that Leo is too afraid of human contact to do such a thing... Were you attacked on your way home?"

Blushing brightly as the handsome man moved closer to him, the feminine looking boy felt his heart race as he looked down at his lap; letting the blonde haired man examine his bruise.

“ ….. N-No Leo didn’t do this and I-I wasn’t attacked … Sammy and I just got into a little fight.”

Roy's eyes grew wide in shock. "Sammy... Isn't that your lover? He hits you?" He quickly stood and held out his hand. "Come with me, you can't go back home to that man." His eyes shone with pure rage. "You can stay with me... Well, us. Until you can find somewhere else to go. But you can't live with someone who makes you feel like it's 'normal' to be hit by the person you love."

Knotting his eyebrows together in confusion up at the blonde haired man, the mint-eyed beauty unconsciously took the offered hand as he continued to blush; conflicted with what to do.

“ … H-He was upset that I lost my job … I-It was my fault. I-I don’t want him to worry where I am. … B-But thank you.”

Why was his heart beating so fast?

"There's no excuse for hitting your lover..." Roy pulled the boy into a protective hug. "Your lover should take care of you, should be there for you when you're in pain, he shouldn't be the one who puts you in that pain. If he hits you then that isn't healthy, for either of you..." He trailed off for a moment. "It could keep getting worse..."

He pulled away and cupped the boy's face in his hands. "Look... I'm not going to say that you have to break up with him. But if you want to be happy together then I think you should take some time away from him. Call him or text him, or give me his number and I can call him. But for now the best thing for you both is probably to take some time to think about your feelings for one another."

Clutching onto the blonde haired man as he pulled him into a protective hug, the feminine looking boy listened to the other man speak about his lover; cuddling into the warm embrace.

“ …. I-I can’t break up with him that easily. H-He’s my husband, and I would be lonely without him … I don’t have any family here and I don’t have a place of my own if I’m not with him … M-Maybe a little cooling off period would be beneficial b-but … I-I’m scared to tell him.”

Roy went quiet for a moment. "How about this... You go home to him and say that Leo called you back and apologized for what he said. Say that he told you that he was overwhelmed with stress and you just happened to be in the wrong place so he took it out on you and has rehired you. Then tell him that you have to go on a sudden business trip with Leo. That way you can pack some of your things and you won't have to worry about him getting angry at you. How does that sound..?" He smiled gently and lightly stroked the boy's back. "If he wants some kind of proof then I can always pretend to be Leo and talk to him."

Cuddling the blue-eyed man at he was currently wrapped up in, the feminine looking boy listened to the blonde haired man’s plans; glancing up innocently up at him as he spoke about an easy to follow idea.

Feeling himself tear up at the chance to not feel scared once he stepped through the door, the mint-eyed boy leaned over to press a tiny kiss against his lips before pulling away immediately; blushing red.

“ … T-T-That’s perfect, t-thank you. I-I’m not too good at lying b-but … I’ll try.”

Roy's cheeks flushed softly at the kiss. "K-Kotsya..." He murmured, lightly covering his mouth with his hand. "Um... Right... Okay... Want me to give you a ride? Then I'll be there if you need any help. Okay?" He moved his hand to show a gentle smile. "Come on." He took the boy's hand and led him out to the garage.