Model And Muse (Snoopycake x Pigeon)

Snoopycake

Clumsily stumbling into the pristine building, the scruffy looking boy curiously looked around whilst grinning from ear to ear; only to pulled back by the colour of his white jumper by his agent. “Idjit. Wipe your shoes; they are disgusting. Do you even know how lucky you are that I got you this position?” His agent spat out, placing her sunglasses on the top of her head. Pouting childishly, the beautiful boy scrubbed his boots on the mat beside the entrance; rubbing the back of his neck.

Following Antoinette through the sparkling hallways, the mint eyed boy padded along behind; bumping into a few things as he made his way through to the glass elevator. Noticing the odd looks he received from the people around him, the pretty boy smiled back brightly to them; turning the other cheek.

“Иисус … It’s so aesthetic in here. It’s gorgeous.” Kostya stated whilst grinning from ear to ear. Smiling back at him, Antoinette brushed the imaginary wrinkles off his skirt when they made it into the lift. “I know, I know. The guy is quite a big deal in this country. Make a good impression.” 

Pulling his clean jumper over his hands, the beautiful boy beamed; excited to meet the man his agency was ecstatic about.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

• Kotorichan

Leo's office was like something out of a magazine. It was circular room which was perfectly clean and had a glossy, new look to it all the furniture. The decor was all black and white, the only color was in the well organized shelves of fabric. Leo himself sat behind his desk, carefully drawing out a design for his next collection of clothing.

Today he would be meeting a new model, which was one of the worst parts of his job. He was always show pictures of the model but nothing else, which meant that he had no idea if he would actually be able to put up with them. When a model reached Leo's office they usually seemed to think that their job was secure. But lately Leo had gotten a reputation for suddenly firing models who pissed him off. So now any model that stayed with him for a whole project was seen as a very talented individual.

When he heard a knock on his office door he set his pen down and took a deep breath. This was it, if this model didn't work then he'd have to go back to searching for someone else. "Come in" He called out, organizing his sketches into one of his drawers.

Straightening the younger man's collar and patting down his unruly hair, Antoinette breathed out sharply; patting his cheek lightly. “Don’t slouch, Don’t be rude, Don’t be overbearing, Don’t be over excited, Be polite and only speak when asked. I’ll be waiting in the foyer.” Turning sharply on her heel, the red-head make her way back to the elevator; leaving the younger man alone.

Letting out a small breath, the beautiful boy smiled brightly before opening the door into the sophisticated room. “Er … Hi! I’m Kostya! You must be Leonardo. It’s an honour to meet you!” Grinning from ear to ear, the mint-eyed boy made his way into the office; almost stumbling as he shut the door behind him. Carefully making his way over to the chair on the other side of the desk, Kostya sat down; never breaking his grin. “I’m sure that my agency has already given you my CV, but I have to say that I’m a huge fan of your work! I hope you can give me a chance to model for you!”

Looking around the room, the raven-haired boy admired the decor before looking back at the older man; patiently waiting for the blonde-haired man to start talking.

Leo's eyes narrowed at the boy's comment about being his fan. There had been far too many models who had thought he would be nicer if they complimented him enough. "Your personal opinion of my work doesn't really matter. What's import is that you can show me respect, take criticism, and follow directions. This is your chance to take that back, because I'll be very angry if I discover you're just saying that because you want me to be easier on you."

He was extremely hard on his models. They had to be perfect in every show or ad. Of course he was equally hard on himself. Everything had to be completely perfect. There were thousands of designs that were beautiful and could have easily been sold, but they didn't meet Leo's extremely high standards. That was one of the reasons his work was so popular. Nothing with his name on it was allowed to have any imperfections.

Blinking up at the older man as his eyes narrowed, the mint-eyed boy knotted his brows together his confusion; his smile dropping. "Oh ... I didn't mean to upset you. Sometimes I just ramble on about unnecessary things." The beautiful boy replied quickly as he tucked some fallen hair behind his ear; a habit picked up from when he was nervous. Trying to smile again, the pretty boy continued, "I can be respectful, take criticism and follow your directions but I don't think I'm going to take it back because I don't believe in lying"

"You see when you were first starting out, I was in Russia. My best friend, Albert, and I used to go and steal the American fashion magazines from our local convenience store after church group. Of course we couldn't understand understand a word of English but your stuff was always on the front cover and I loved it! It wasn't until I moved here and learned English that I understood who you were. I've been wanting to work for you ever since." The smaller boy rambled, grinning from ear to ear; not caring that he spoke way too fast about nothing that the taller man was even remotely interested in.

Leo was a bit taken aback by the long explanation, it was far more detailed than he was expecting. He wasn't exactly sure how to respond. The only reason he was able to do what he was passionate about was because of his fans. Without people who enjoyed his work Leo would be nothing.

He let out a soft sight, deciding to just put the matter aside. "Well... Has anyone properly explained the project to you?" The plan was to use one model to exhibit how Leo's designs could completely change the way a person could look. It would involve multiple photo shoots and an appearance at a fashion show. If things went well then Leo might end up asking Kotya to work on more projects.

Continuing to keep up his smile, the mint-eyed boy blushed lightly; realising how annoying and stupid he must have come across while ranting off about meaningless things. Tucking some fallen hair behind his ear, the beautiful boy tried his best to keep up his smile whilst trying to calm himself down enough to stop blushing.

“O-Oh umm … Yes, Antoinette gave me a breif on what is to come is you choose me.” Kostya stated, continuing to smile brightly; trying not to stare at the older man too much. Looking at the blue-eyed man’s looks, the delicate boy didn’t understand why he wasn’t modelling his own styles due to his pristine looks. Curiosity seemed to flow through him as he began to look at the other man’s gloves before quickly casting his eyes away; not wanting to ask the older man.

"In that case let's get started." Leo had noticed the look towards his gloves, but pretended not to have seen it. He rose his to his feet and walked over to one of the dress forms that held the outfits he had made so far. "I made these based off the measurements I was given by your agency, but I want to see what changes need to be made so that it fits you perfectly." He didn't want to waste any time that could be spent on this project, if it ended up being rushed then it wouldn't be perfect.

Blinking up at the older male, the beautiful boy paused for a bit before gracing the other with a wide smile. “Really?! Okay!!” Kostya buzzed, jumping out of his seat in excitement before grabbing the clothes. “Thank you so much for this opportunity. I won’t let you down!! Should I go somewhere to change?” Continuously smiling at the blonde haired man, the mint-eyed boy clutched the expensive looking material to his chest. He couldn’t wait to try it on.

"Don't wrinkle it" Leo frowned as the boy grabbed the clothes. "There's a changing room through there." He pointed towards a door across the room which led to a perfectly clean and spacious changing room.

Leo sat down at his desk again and brought out the designs he had been working on. He began to draw again as he waited for the model to change. It would be a waste of time to just sit without doing anything, and Leo didn't have time to waste right now. Making everything perfect was extremely time consuming, especially for such a huge project.

Laughing lightly in excitement, the mint-eyed boy loosened his grip on the clothes; releasing they probably cost more than his life. “I won’t be long!!” Skipping over to the large, pristine dressing room, the beautiful boy continued to smile happily; closing the door behind him. Brushing his fingers against the delicate looking fabric, Kostya took a few moments to admire the design before slipping the clothing on. Not bothering to glance in the mirror, the pretty boy didn’t want to waste any more of the blonde haired man’s time; quickly made his way back into the previous room. “Ready! Does it fit me?” The raven-haired boy asked, smiling from ear to ear.

Leo immediately walked over to examine the outfit. He didn't ask permission before starting to touch the boy's body. Not directly of course, he still had his gloves on, and not in any sort of sexual way. He was merely feeling how the fabric fit. After examining almost every inch of the outfit he stepped back and walked to his desk. He once again sat down and started to make notes, this time pulling out the design sheet of the outfit. "You can go change back." He had completely ignored the questions about how it fit. If it wasn't perfect then it wasn't good enough.

Turning bright red as the taller man started to feel around his body, the beautiful boy stiffened up as the latter let his hands roam around as he pleased. Submitting his gaze to the ground, the pretty boy tried to relax; feeling the blush spread across his neck. Lifting up his gaze at the handsome man, the mint-eyed boy knotted his brows together in confusion; feeling his constant smile drop. He didn’t know if it was just his personality or if he didn’t like him. Feeling his cheerful mood fall to the ground, the raven-haired bo.y nodded dumbly; unconsciously moving back into the changing room

Leo chewed his lip until it started to bleed. He just couldn't figure out one part of the outfit. It never worked right and he had been hoping that seeing it on the model would somehow inspire him. But it didn't, it just left him as stuck as ever. He could feel his panic rising to unbearable levels. Suddenly he stood up, pushing his work into his briefcase. "You can go for today, I have... Things I need to do." He said as soon as the model emerged from the dressing room. His voice was strained and his eyes darted back and forth.

Kostya got changed quickly; not wanting to hold up the taller man. Neatly folding the expensive material, the delicate-looking boy shrugged into his own. Stepping out of the small dressing room, the pretty boy turned to look at the older man with a blinding smile; pausing once he began to speak. Feeling the words die in his throat, the mint-eyed boy noticed the latter’s body language and his short sentence; his smile dropping dramatically. “ … I-If you do not wish for me to be your model, I shall not be offended and you can continue your search.” The raven haired boy stated, mistaking his panic towards himself.

"No, I would tell you if you had done something wrong. I just- Something really important has come up. I will contact your agent about meeting again." Leo spoke quickly. His eyes shut tightly as he tried not to panic anymore. Panicking would just give him less time. But he wasn't good at staying calm, not in situations like this. "Please just go."

Nodding dumbly, the beautiful boy tucked some fallen hair behind his ear; fixing his jumper. “O-Okay … I’ll leave you alone again. … I-I can give you my personal number!!” Clumsily rushing though his black messenger bag, the pretty boy blushed lightly; smiling sweetly. Ripping a piece of paper out of his notebook, the delicate looking boy scruffily wrote down his number -

‘(378) 400-1234 - Kostya xxx :)

Handing him the small piece of paper, the mint-eyed boy smiled brightly; re-agusting his bag. “See yah Leo~” Moving out of the pristine office, the beautiful boy made his way out of the building; picking up his phone.

Leo shoved the piece of paper into his pocket and locked his office door after the boy. He sat down in his chair and pressed his face into his hands, hoping that he still had a chance to get his fears under control. As usual he couldn't, and after a couple shaky breaths his consciousness slipped away to be replaced by another.

Roy straightened up from the chair, blinking as he looked around. He couldn't count how many times he had woken up in Leo's office after what must have been a stressful day. With a soft sigh he stood up and gathered Leo's things in case the other woke up later that day and stepped out of the office.

Waiting outside the high-class building, the pretty boy rung up Sam; feeling the slight droplets of rain against his skin. Wrapping his oversized jumper tightly around his body, the mint-eyed boy watched his breath turn into white clouds of smoke before continuing to try to call Sam again. After around 20 minutes, Sam finally picked up; Kostya now soaked through is clothing.

“Sammy? Y-You said that you would pick me up around 20 minutes ago … “

“ … I’m busy Kostya. Just walk home.”

“ … O-Oh but-“

“Walk. Home. Are you that fucking lazy? I’ve got a job to do to pay for the roof over your head and food in your mouth. Stop being so fucking pathetic.”

“ … O-Okay Sammy … I-I’ll walk home. I might be a little late-“

Staring at his phone as the older man ended the phone call, the raven haired boy placed it back in his pocket before tucking some fallen hair behind his ear; feeling it drip wet. Wrapping his arms around his cold body, the beautiful turned on his heel and began to walk.

• 2 weeks later...

Roy made his way to Leo's car and got inside. Once he was safely out of sight he removed his tie and jacket and ruffled up his hair. This made him look at least somewhat different than Leo, enough so that people might actually believe that they weren't the same person.

As he drove through the rain he noticed a young man walking, completely soaked in water. Roy pulled up next to him and rolled his window down. "Hey, are you okay over there?" He called out, noting how cute the other was.

Feeling his small body shake at the cold, the beautiful boy felt the rain begin to uncomfortably surround his skin that should be protected by his clothing. He really hoped that he didn't piss of Sammy. He hated making him angry. He understood that it was his fault, why else would he be mad? Sammy had a very important job and he was just being a burden if he pestered him for immature things. He was fine walking. He was fine being soaking wet with his feel pounding with pain.

Blinking over at the sleek car through his wet lashes, the pretty boy paused his walking to stare at the older man. At first he thought it was Leo however after staring at him for a while, the beautiful boy released his mistake.

"O-Oh umm ... I'm fine, thank you for asking." The feminine looking boy blushed slightly from a mix of embarrassment and the cold; giving the other man a bright smile.

"Are you sure?" Roy frowned deeply at the boy's response, he certainly didn't look okay. "How about I give you ride to where you need to go? Or at least to a bus stop so you don't have to walk. It's pouring outside, you're gonna get sick if you wander around like that."

His worried frown turned into a reassuring smile. "I'm not some weirdo, I promise, you just look like you could use some help right now." He really didn't like to see people looking so miserable, especially when it was a cute boy. It wasn't like he would actually make a move on someone in such a vulnerable position. But seeing someone who looked so helpless brought back painful memories.

Keeping up his pretty smile, the beautiful boy tucked some fallen haired behind his ear; a habit that he picked up due to nervousness. Chewing on his plush bottom lip, the mint-eyed boy moved slowly to the older man’s car; still not sure if he wanted to get in. “ … T-Thank you. I-I really wouldn’t want to be a burden to you b-but … I-I would love a ride if that was okay; I don’t mind if you drop me up at the bus station, I’m sure I have enough leftover money in my pocket for a ticket.”

“I-I trust you, don’t worry. … My husband was going to pick me up after the shift but he got really busy at work I think … “ Worrying about making the older man’s car wet, the feminine looking boy fiddled with his hands; staring at his fingers on his lap.

Roy reached over and opened the passenger's seat. "Climb on in, don't worry about the water." He waited for the boy to get in before speaking. "Your husband must be really busy, it's not safe to walk around in a storm like this." It sounded like the stranger wasn't in the best relationship. Of course it wasn't his place to judge, especially if this was all he knew about the situation.

"Where do you live? I needed to run a few errands so I might be headed to your neighborhood anyway." Roy didn't actually have that many errands to do, but he felt that the boy might reject an offer to drive him if it was very far out of the way.

Feeling his thoughts drift slightly to his husband, the beautiful boy sighed slightly at the thought of being alone at home again. He really did wish that maybe sometimes Sammy could come home and work from there. But it was probably too much to ask for.

Smiling sweetly over at the stranger next to him, the pretty boy replied; still slightly conscious of making a mess. “He’s just really stressed at the moment. I can’t really blame him, I’m not exactly the most peaceful person to live with. I do cause a lot of hassle for him. Anyway, I live in one of the houses on Canterbry Street. It’s not too far.”