Model And Muse (Snoopycake x Pigeon)

Snoopycake

"Oh, I can definitely drive you there." Roy started to drive in the direction. After a moment of silence he spoke again. "You know, my brother was in a really shitty relationship once. I don't know you well enough to judge anything about your life. It's just that some of the things you're saying are kinda bringing back memories..."

"This is probably weird enough without me trying to give you my number and asking you to talk to me like some kinda old friend." He glanced over at the boy. "So I guess all I can say is that if this guy makes you feel like you're always causing problems for him, you might wanna think about whether you actually feel happy with him."

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

• Kotorichan

"Ah. Thank you." He was relieved to find out that the other man wasn't going out of his way to help him. Listening to the other mans story, the feminine looking boy felt sadness come across him in waves. "I'm sorry that your brother had to go through that. B-But Sammy is not like that. H-He's perfect and makes me very happy. Without him, I'd be lonely and sad."

The kind mans question did get him to think though. Sammy wasn't abusive to him, was he? He was everything he had ever wanted but ... Sure, sometimes when he annoyed his husband, the older man would say and do something's that he didn't mean ... But he apologized a lot and told him he was stressed, and that his actions just annoyed him further. So, it was mostly his fault. But Sammy loved him. He knows he does.

"No one's perfect. Don't let anyone make you think their flaws are your fault. That's a really horrible thing for someone to do." Roy let out a soft sigh. "You know, how about I do give you my number. If you think I'm totally wrong then you can just throw it away and forget the whole thing. But if you're unsure then you can call or text me and just talk things out."

It felt strange to be talking to a stranger like this. Usually he would just flirt with a boy this cute. But he couldn't do that now, he had such a bad feeling about this person's husband. It all sounded so wrong.

Smiling brightly at the stranger, the beautiful boy nodded along with what he was saying. He didn’t want the other man worrying about him and was touched by the offer that he pulled out his sleek phone that Sammy bought him. “Thank you. That’s awfully kind of you. I don’t think I have introduced myself yet anyway.” The mint-eyed boy spoke up, tucking some hair behind his ear.

“W-Well my name is Kostya. I live with my husband Sammy, we have been married a little under a year. I love cats, but Sammy dislikes them so I have yet to own one. Oh! And Leonardo Regalis has accepted me as his new model!!” The raven haired boy started, grinning from ear to ear; ignoring the water that rolled off his hair and down his neck.

Roy's eyes widened at the revelation. "You work for Leo?" He glanced at the boy with a grin. "I hope you can put up with him until you're done with everything..." A lighthearted laugh escaped his lips. "Sorry, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Roy Regalis, Leo's twin brother. Don't tell him that I mentioned his ex, he'll kill me for that."

"I'm guessing you've never heard of me, I think he's embarrassed that we're even related so he never mentions me to anyone or goes out in public with me." He hummed softly. "Oh well, maybe he'll grow out of it."

Feeling his face brighten up slightly, the beautiful boy pulled out a small notebook and a pen from his messenger bag; quickly writing down his number. Laughing at the handsome man’s words, the mint-eyed looking boy answered the other man’s question; ripping out the page in his notebook.

“Yeah, it’s always been a dream of mine. I’m honoured that I have the chance to work for him. He seems kind-hearted, a little quiet maybe, but I do not mind. I have to admit, I did think you were Leo when you pulled up; however, I can seem differences between you.” The feminine looking boy blushed lightly; putting away his items back in his bag. “I won’t, I won’t!” The pretty boy giggled.

“O-Oh well. I think you're lovely if that helps at all.” The raven haired man blushed harder.

"It does make me feel better, thanks." Roy chuckled softly. "Leo can be hard to work for because he gets so into his work that he comes off as an ass. He holds himself to a very high standard so if you're helping him he'll hold you to that standard as well. Also he doesn't seem to realize when he's coming across as rude. So if he says something that makes you feel bad I can almost guarantee that he didn't mean it that way."

Blinking up at the handsome man as he spoke about his brother, the mint-eyed boy nodded along; still blushing lightly. Fiddling his with his hair, the beautiful boy smiled brightly up at him before replying. “It’s alright. I do not mind what he says to me. He doesn’t seem like a bad person, so it doesn’t really mind what he says to me.”

Looking out of the window, the pretty boy grinned from ear to ear; pulling his bag over his shoulder. “This is my stop!! Thank you so much for driving me, I owe you one.” Opening the car door, the feminine looking boy leant over to press a kiss against his cheek.

Hopping out of the car, Kostya kept up his grin; giving him a cute wave. Running over to his house, the raven haired boy opened the door; shutting the door behind him.

“Sammy?”

• 2 weeks later...

"Just call me if you need to talk about anything, and good luck with Leo." Roy called after the boy. He was worried about how Kotsya's husband might react if he found out Roy had given Kotsya a ride. It could be seen as flirtation if Sammy was too over protective.

Roy returned to Leo's house and had some dinner. He spent a couple hours wondering about Kotsya before finally sending him a text message. "Hey, this is Roy. I just wanted to make sure you have my number if you ever want to talk."

Removing his shoes from his feet, the mint-eyed boy looked around in the silent house; happy to be in the warmth and comfort in his own home. Looking around the large house, the delicate-looking boy frowned as he couldn’t find his husband.

“S-Sammy? Are you home?”

Still no reply. Chewing his fat bottom lip, the beautiful delicately ran up the stairs; moving over to his husband’s office. Pushing open the door, the pretty boy viewed Sam sitting at his desk; working. It was clear that he ignored him.

Opening his mouth to speak up, the black haired man was quickly cut off by the handsome man interrupting him.

“Go away Kotsya. I’m working.”

“O-O-Oh … S-Sorry … D-Do you want anything? A-Are you hungry?”

“Get out Kotsya.”

Nodding quickly, the mint-eyed boy shut the door in time for his phone to quietly go off; making sure that his possessive husband did not question who was texting him.

Reading the message, the feminine looking boy found himself smiling as he walked down the stairs; walking to the empty, quiet living room.

Thank you Roy. I have saved your number now. I apologise for making you drive me home tonight, but I am very grateful.'

• 2 weeks later...

'It's fine, are you alright? I hope your husband didn't get the wrong idea from me giving you a ride home' Roy replied. After just a few moments he felt Leo pushing for control again, with a soft sigh Roy put away his phone and gave in. Once Leo was in control he began his nightly routine of cleaning and preparing for work. He stayed up until very late that night, making sure he was completely prepared for the next day.

Curling up in a blanket as he watched a romantic film by himself, the mint-eyed boy placed his head on the side of the arm rest; looking down at his phone to reply to his message that he received.

'Im fine, thank you for all your help today. I haven't told him but I don't think that he'll be too bothered about it.'

Lies.

Looking up from his phone to view the rolling of the credits, the beautiful boy tidied up the living room a little before moving over to the library to pick out a book to read. Once he had chosen, the feminine looking boy ran upstairs to their bedroom; having a quick shower to warm himself up and get dressed to sleep.

Snuggling into the soft yet cold sheets, the pretty boy started to read; secretly wishing that his husband would come in and cuddle him with his body heat.

He didn't know how long he had been reading but he immediately looked up as he heard Sam walk in the bedroom. Watching the much larger man silently take off his shirt and walk into their ensuite, the coal haired boy smiled from ear to ear as he tied their covers and put his book away; excited that his love would fall asleep with him.

Opening his mouth to speak as the taller man walked back into the room, the mint-eyed boy was quickly interrupted by the other man's voice.

"I'll be sleeping in the guest room tonight. I'll still be doing work and I don't want to wake you so early in the morning."

"O-Oh ... I really do not mind about tha-"

"Goodnight. I love you."

" .... Sleep well. I love you too."

Feeling his smile drop as he watched the older man walk out of the door, the beautiful boy sinker back into the bed; closing his eyes as he started to try to get to sleep whilst he ignored something that stirred in his chest.

• 1 month later...

Leo slept for only a few hours before awaking again and heading into work. He was running on fumes, anyone could see that. But everyone he worked with knew better than to tell him to take a break. He wouldn't take a break until either he collapsed or Roy took over for a few days. Both options happened far too often.

By the time the model arrived at his office Leo had modified almost all the outfits in the line. Each one stood on a dress form in his office, beautiful and perfect. Well, hopefully perfect. Leo was checking and rechecking every note he had made, searching for something he could have forgotten.

((I'm super sorry! I thought I replied to this D': ))

Slowly fluttering his eyes open to gaze upon the empty bedsheets next to him, the mint-eyed boy stared blankly at where his husband should be; slowly sitting up as he remembered he was in the guest bedroom.

Peeking up as he heard the sound of the bedroom door open, the black-haired boy watched his husband fully dressed in a black suit enter the room; walking over to their dresser to pick up a comb. Styling his hair in a slicked back fashion, the feminine looking boy immediately knew that he had an important meeting to attend.

Pulling the blankets up to wrap around his body, the much smaller man noticed a smile on the handsome man's face as he turned to him. Breaking into a full grin as the older man walked closer to him, the pretty boy swooned when the taller man wrapped his arms around him; quickly returning the gesture.

"Hm. Tyop Inc. finally accepted the business deal."

Burning his face into the other man's neck as he moved to sit on his lap, the Russian beauty peppered his face with kisses; the bright smile never leaving his lips.

"Dah!! Well done Sammy. You've been working so hard, let me make you breakfast, yes?"

Placing a kiss against the beautiful man's forehead, the business smiled down at the delicate looking boy; cupping his cheek in his palm.

"Sorry kitten. I need to go to work and finish all the details. I'll be home at 8."

"O-Oh, it fine!! I'll make you dinner:"

Grinning down at the mint-eyed model, the handsome man placed a long kiss against his lips before moving off the bed and walked the the door.

"Thanks kitten. I'll see you tonight."

((No!! It's fine, don't worry about it!! ;DD))

• 1 month later...

Finally Leo finished all of his preparations and allowed himself to rest his forehead against his desk. Within moments he had fallen asleep, exhausted from his work. He remained asleep until the model arrived. He had been working himself so hard that his body couldn't keep up with it. He looked so peaceful as he slept, for once he didn't seem to be completely on guard.

Once he had gotten changed, the mint-eyed boy caught a bus into the centre of the city to visit Leo once more. Dressed in a bright orange jumper and black jeans decorated in holes, the delicate looking Model quickly made his way back into the pristine building; his happiness still buzzing from his morning.

Gently knocking on the designer’s office door, the raven-haired boy slipped inside before opening his mouth to speak; a grin spread across his face. However he paused once the sight of the sleeping man came to view.

Carefully shutting the door behind him, the feminine looking model quietly made his way into the room; slipping into once of the chairs opposite his desk.

Staring silently at the handsome designer’s sleeping face, the Russian boy found his heart fluttering for no reason; getting lost in the blonde haired man’s peaceful expression. He didn’t have the heart to wake him up.

• 2 weeks later...

Leo slowly began to wake up, his eyes fluttering open. He looked around for a moment, disoriented. Suddenly he jerked up into a sitting position, his eyes wide. "W-what? How long have I been asleep?" He smoothed down his hair and pulled out his phone, checking the time and any calls that he might have missed. "How long have you been here?"

Blinking innocently once the blonde haired designer woke up, the mint-eyed man smiled brightly at the jerky man; leaning over to rest his cheek on his palm on the table. “Dunno. I just got here~ You’re cute when you are asleep though!”

Leo's eyes widened at the comment and he recoiled from the boy. "Cute? What are you talking about?" His cheeks flushed a deep shade of red and he had to turn away to hide his embarrassment. "W-we should get started, we have wasted enough time already. I need you to try on some garments that I made adjustments to and some that I remade, we will be having our first trial shoot in a week so you will need to be prepared." He tried to busy himself with checking the clothes he had prepared so that he wouldn't have to face the boy.

Grinning from ear to ear as the red blush spread across the handsome man's cheeks, the mint-eyed boy continued to lean over the table whilst watching him busy himself with work.

"Dah Leo! I'm talking about your face~ So peaceful and handsome. You looked a lot like your brother, глава!"

Standing up at the mention of the garments, the coal-haired man didn't break his smile as he waited patiently to be given them; letting the blonde haired man go at his own pace.

Leo turned to the boy, eyes wide in panic. "What? You met Roy?" His hands were shaking. He didn't trust his other personality to keep a safe distance from people. "What did he say to you?" The man tried to force himself to breath, not wanting to show how worried he was. "You shouldn't get too involved with him." He turned away and began to gather garments for the boy. "He's just a flirt who refuses to grow up..."

Blinking over at blonde haired man as he seemingly began to panic, the mint eyed boy innocently tilted his head in a confused manner; leaning closer slightly.

"Eh? Yeah, he gave me a ride home yesterday because Muzh couldn't pick me up. He didn't seem as if he was a bad man. Quite the opposite actually."

The feminine looking boy blushed immediately after as he started to think of the prince-like man from the other night.

Leo clicked his tongue in annoyance. It was just like Roy to get involved in things like this. "Think whatever you want of him, just don't think that I'll treat you any differently if you sleep with him." He snapped, holding out the garments. "Go try these on, we're just wasting time by talking like this." He turned away to busy himself with preparing the next outfit.

Pressing his lips together as his brows knotted together to form a frown, the mint-eyed beauty rolled his eyes as he picked up the garments off the other man; turning on his heel to move into the ‘changing room’.

“Hmph. Don’t need to be mean. Maybe I will sleep with him.”