♤ Love Is In ♤ {18+}

0rochi

"He convinced me. It's only for a week. I'll let you sleep with me." He said reassuringly, sighing. "He has no other place to go and might sue me if I don't, you know?"

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoBu

• 0rochi

Everett pouted but nodded regardless. Then he realized "wait a minute well be sleeping in the same bed? Like right next to each other?" He was remembering the last time he had shared a bed with Darren. Nothing more then cuddling had happened but it was so intimate. He couldn't hardly look Darren in the face the next morning!! And that was before they even had a relationship, how was tonight going to work?!

"I won't touch you and I'll make sure to divide us up in the bed if you feel uncomfortable with being close to me. " He said as he finished his meal and got up with Everett. "I'm sorry.."

"W-well ... I mean there's feelings there, you know?" Everett tried to explain calmly as he sat in the car. "Before it was just because you needed something to snuggle with, now .... Well I don't know it's difficult to explain..... I haven't had a ....real relationship before ok" Everett averted his eyes away from the other, staring out the window watching the passing landscape.

"Of course, I've never been in one either. I've studied how couples act for my shows, though. I previously thought a relationship would be interfering with my work but really, you inspire me more to put more effort into my work. " He said, continuing to drive.

The younger bowed his head letting his near white hair cover his eyes and most of his reddening cheeks.

" As sweet as that is for you to say, you don't have to butter me up you know?"

"I'm not trying to butter you up, I'm just being honest with ou. You mean a lot to me, Everett." He said, smiling happily. They soon arrived back at the mansion and Jeeves helped bring in the bags and put everything in the proper places. They all sat in the living room afterwards. "So Terrance, how was it being away for so long?"

"It was hard, with Mom being sick and all. It took quite a bit of adjusting on both our parts. Mom's always been so independent and I haven't hardly seen her before then

Terrence raised a brow at the action between the two. Did ... did he make a move? Well shit... Terrence smirked wickedly to himself before answering "Yea she's made a surprising turn around. She's being monitored of course but Mom's been deemed well enough that she doesn't need me anymore." This is gonna be more fun then I thought

Everett looked at the hand that had hold of his own. A small smile had split a little on his face. The younger leaned gently against Darren. Samantha swelled with joy at the sight, grinning from the door to the kitchen

Darren smiled and nodded. "Hey that's good. Oh it's gotten pretty late, I think I'm gonna head to bed, im qiite exhausted. You coming, Everett?" He asked before heading upstairs. He got dressed into more comfortable clothes and lay in the bed waiting to see if Everett would join him.

With timid steps, Everett followed his former boss(?) to his bedroom where the younger undressed and climbed into bed with Darren. Without a word, he curled up next to Darren and settled himself in for the night.

Morning came quickly, Everett was already up and preparing breakfast for the house, when Terrence had walked in.

"Morning" he greeted sleepily

Everett gave a curt " Good Morning, sir" promptly ignoring him. Terrence pouted at the lack of reaction. " Not very perky this morning. Did you have a bad night sleeping?" Another smirk easily laying across his lips, " You can always come back to your bed, I'll just be in it with you"

Everett could feel his jaw aching already from how hard he was grinding his teeth.

Darren got up and got dressed, heading downstairs. "Good morning! Breakfast smells amazing, Everett." He said with a smile. He sat at the table as they ate breakfast. "Everett, would you like to join Terrance and I as we head to work? He's starring in my new series I was telling you about."

Everett turned and served them breakfast, setting down Terrence's plate maybe a little harder then was considered polite.

He quickly made his way back to the sink, and prepared another dish for Jeeves and Samantha. "If you don't think I'll be in the way then yes I'll go, just lemme pack you both a lunch first." Everett then dashed over to the pantry to see what to make for said packed lunch.

Everett sent a little smile in Darren's direction, before quickly gathering the ingredients, cooking up a small lunch for both rushing out the door. Everett waited for them both by the car. Despite wanting to sit in the front with Darren, Everett felt it best to wait and see where the older pair sat first.

Terrence was the first out of the house, waiting for Darren.

"Where's Mr. Darren?" Everett asked cooly

"Seems he forgot the script" Terrence explained with a friendly smile, leaning against the car. He glanced to Everett " So .... you gonna feed me when we get a break, if the place is still the same I know the perfect hiding spot, so it'll be nice and quiet and pri--" A sudden slap was delivered to his face.

With a straight face depicting no emotion, Everett lowered his hand which had been raised from said slapping " It may interest you to know, I'm already..... in a way spoken for, you bag of dicks." The young adult then moved a face towards Terrence's face, showing off the ring which had been given to him by his new boyfriend? Would they call each other that?

Darren returned outside and was oblivious to what had happened. He sat in the front and waited for the two others to join him. Once they got to work, Terrence was assigned a lot of work before getting to his part, so Darren began filming while Terrence worked.

Everett sat with Darren as he directed the show. He was quiet for awhile. Talking with some of the crew, snacking on random goodies that sat on the back table.

Soon the younger sat himself in a chair munching away on cookies like a little chipmunk. He found a notebook and a pen and started doodling to entertain himself waiting for the work day to end

Once work was finished and they packed everything up, Darren began locking up the areas and then went back to his car with both Terrence and Everett at each side of him. On the drive home it was quite silent but they were more talkative at dinner. Darren smiled and chatted.

Terrence kept making side glances at Everett till finally the younger had enough and called it a night. " I think I'll be heading to bed, come join me when your ready, won't you Darren?" Feeling bold, Everett leaned over and kissed Darren's cheek sweetly, leaving a gentle smile as he walked upstairs and began undressing. 'Hopefully that'll make him back off..... Or make Darren angry..." Everett sighed regretfully to himself realizing the huge mistake he had just possible made.

Finishing getting ready for bed, Everett climbed into bed and waited for Darren, feeling his eyes droop.

• 1 month later...

Darren smiled and Terrance and got up. "I think that's my cue. Good night, Terrance." He said with a chuckle as he headed upstairs. "Hey, what was that about, babe? Never seen you that bold." He said as he closed and locked the bedroom door, smiling and beginning to undress in front of the other. "Is it possible that you're trying to show off?" He lifted the other's chin in his fingers. "You're so cute." He leaned in and kissed the other softly on the lips and pulled on his night clothes before getting into the bed.

"I-it wasn't showing off!! It was .... It was merely stating I'm spoke for, and he should go find himself another to fool around with!!" Everett sat pouting, arms crossed trying his damnedest not to stare as the other undressed. "And I just ... Was feeling a little more comfortable then what I used to be as of late is all ... But all that aside yoirnot upset?" He asked, the slightest bit of doubt ebbing into his voice

"And I'm not cute, men aren't 'cute' after the age of eleven" he pouted more at his now boyfriend

"Oh I was quite jealous. You just taught me not to express it when it was serious like this. I would've had him kicked out by now if we didn't have such tight relations." He whispered, playing with the other's hair. "And you'll always be cute to me, you have a different kind of cuteness." He kissed the other's neck.