♤ Love Is In ♤ {18+}

0rochi

Everett moaned as he hit his own prostate. Once he felt himself lubed up and stretched enough, he turned himself around wiggling his ass as an invitation for his lover to take him as hard and as long as he could handle.

" You can have me any you want, " A lusty smirk followed his statement.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoBu

• 0rochi

Darren was about to drool from lust, grabbing Everett's hips and pushing him against the bed, nipping at his ear and sucking his neck as he began to pound him like a wild animal. "You're such a tease, you had me starving." He moaned in his partners ear, making marks all over Everett's neck from sucking and biting.

" MMM!!~ A-ah! M-Maybe you deserve some teasing Darling" He turned with a hazy smirk.

" Ah ah ah! Yea baby fuck me just like tha~t!!" The heated kisses on his sensitive neck had the younger moaning long and loud for Darren. " You gonna show me how hungry you really are?" He squeezed himself around Darren as he spoke.

Darren growled with pleasure as the other male tightened around him. "Well, a challenge is a challenge." He moaned, beginning to pound faster and harder into.the other male, his heartbeat racing with adrenaline. "Oh god you feel so damn good.." He groaned, biting the other's neck to silence his moaning.

" OooooH~ Yes~ just like tha~t" Everett moaned he started meeting with Darren's frantic thrusting. Pushing back to help him go in deeper. And every time the director moved in deeper, the more friction and heat Everett and the tighter he squeezed around Darren.

Darren groaned out, "ahhhghhh fuck!" And without warning he reached climax, filling his lover with his hot Seed. Making sure the other had came as well, he collapsed, panting heavily and slightly sweating. "Making love to you is like a workout." He said with a weak smile.

Everett let out a yell as he came. Feeling how Darren had filled him. With shakey arms held himself up long enough to spare a smirk at Darren before collapsing himself and letting out a groan as he settled into the pillows. " Yea? And if I were a woman I'm sure I'd be pregnant with how much cum you shoot into me" He chuckled as he cuddled up next to the director.

Darren smiled and kissed Everett's forehead. "Definitely. 10 kids minimum." He chuckled, slowly beginning to fall asleep.

the next morning he showered and got ready, waking up Everett. "Come on, do you wanna go out for breakfast?" He asked, brushing his hair.

Everett snorted. " Hmm Ok then, I'll keep that in mind." Before quickly falling asleep.

The next morning when he was awakened by the director, Everett peeked up from his spot on the pillow and mumbled, " Mmmm is that anyway to wake up your pregnant lover?" He teased. Giving a long yawn, and raising up to stretch languidly. Everett reached up to give Darren a quick good morning kiss, before heading to the bathroom, " Breakfast sounds great! What did you have in mind?"

Darren chuckled and smiled, kissing Everett's cheek. "I found this nice restaurant nearby." He got ready and drove out with Everett until they reached the restaurant and sat. "I may have the traditional breakfast."

Everett raised a brow, " What's traditional for you? Many people have a different kind 'traditional' breakfast, " Everett sat and thought about his own breakfasts he'd share with his grandfather. He smiled from the memories, just waking up and sitting at the breakfast table. He'd listen to his father tell him stories and funny jokes, as he watched the old man make the morning meal.

"Well bacon, eggs, toast, the whole thing." He explained to Everett. As soon as the other decided on his order, they chatted as they waited. "So what would you like to do after breakfast hmm?" He asked, smiling. He had a plan to go on a nice walk by the duck pond.

Everett was pulled from his daydream and offered Darren a smile. " Whatever you want to do is fine with me..." He paused and looked as though he thought his next words carefully. " I have a few errands to run later on in the evening though, but I'll be back in time for bed"

"Errands? What kind of errands if you don't mind me asking?" He looked a bit concerned. Errands? What kind of errands would Everett be heading out to run? He tried not to worry, Everett was independent enough, after all. He smiled as their food was served and he dug into his meal hungrily.

" Nothing you need to worry about. Just things that have to be .... attended. As I said I'll be back later in the evening." Everett thanked the waiter and began to eat his own meal. He didn't want to hide things from Darren, but this was a personal matter that he didn't think he could share with the other just yet. Besides it's not anything dangerous he was going off to do....

After they had finished the meal, they arrived back home. Darren decided a movie and some snacks would be a suitable date. He set-up the television and sat comfortable in the love seat, patting a spot next to him. "Choose a movie." He smiled.

Everett smiled but paused before he picked out a movie. " umm .... I like old spy movies or horror films.... Are you sure you don't have something you'd prefer watching?" Alot of the time when he snuck into the theater, he'd head more towards the scary terrors and thrillers. And on the rare occasions when they held a movie marathon, he'd find a marathon on spy movies,something else he and his grandfather did together.

• 2 weeks later...

"I don't mind. I enjoy horror movies and spy movies. I have an old 1960s collection over there that has a few." He said, crossing his legs and getting comfortable as he waited on the other to choose the movie. He then got up and realized he should probably get some snacks. He popped some popcorn, got some candy and sat back down, laying it all out on the coffee table. "There we go. Wouldn't be a movie without popcorn or snacks." He chuckled.

Everett smiled. He went about setting up the other sundries for them both to enjoy a movie. He bent down to look through Darren's movie selection. He had finally picked between one super spy murder mystery or an old classic, Frankenstein. He was debating which when Darren had come back in with the snacks. He answered with a smile and a nod. " this is very true... So which do you think we should watch? " The younger held up the two choices

"Frankenstein, definitely! Haven't seen it in a while." He said with a smile, popping some popcorn into his mouth and beginning to relax as the movie was inserted and pulled etc see as they began to watch the movie

Everett rushed back to his seat, curling in against Darren. He watched the movie, content with the otherwise quiet room. He leaned up to give Darren a quick kiss just reaching his jawline before going back to the movie, a soft smile stretched on his face

Darren blushed at the sudden expression of affection by Everett but then softly smiled, pulling Everett closer and playing with his hair. He's seen Frankenstein plenty times so he was mostly just focused on cuddling with Everett.

" How do you think you'd feel if you were in the monster's place?" Everett asked out of the blue? He always mumbled and chatted a little during movies.