♤ Love Is In ♤ {18+}

0rochi

"Terrence?! He's back already?" Darren asked, coming downstairs. "Terrence! It's been years. How's it going? I guess you haven't met the new addition to the Ludington family." He pointed towards Everett. "His name is Everett. He's got a bit of an attitude at first but he's a great guy." He said, smiling and introducing Terrence to Everett. "Oh, your contract? Yes of course, I kept an extra copy of your registration form just in case." Darren went and got the long sheet of paper with the forms. "Just sign up here, there, and then there on the left." He instructed.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoBu

• 0rochi

Terrence signed quickly and then flopped into a chair, letting out an exhausted sigh " thanks I appreciate it. But nah me and uh " he pauses to stare at Everett whom a quickly left along with Samantha to get drinks and refreshments for the two and so they could ve left alone to catch up "... Yea I've met him." Terrence chuckled. "Little feisty for your tastes isn't he?" The other asked with a raises eyebrow and a sly smile planted on his face

"Doesn't seem like he's all to keen on being told what to do at all" Terrance stretched, placing his hands behind his head

"He's different around strangers. He's definitely influenced our life here and I wouldn't change it for the world." He saw as Samantha brought out snacks and some wine. "Thank you Samantha. Come here and sit down Everett." He patted the spot next to him. "He's just a little defensive at first hmm?" He smiled at Everett.

Samantha nodded and quickly left before Everett could follow. He turned to Darren, a wary look upon his face " ..... I'd rather stand if you don't mind ..." He stepped forward and stood beside Darren, scowling at Terrence.

Terrence snickered " That's not a very nice way to look for somebody with a cute face." Everett felt his blood boiling. " I would greatly appericiate leaving Mr. Darren. May I please be excused" Everett asked through gritted teeth.

((this is Terrence

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
))

"Oh, sure of course Everett." Darren replied, letting him walk off. "I don't recommend intimidating him, Terrence. He was a troublemaker for a while before we got him and got him out of that trouble." Darren warned, sipping his wine and giving a soft smile to be polite.

"Nah a guy like that?? You know what the real secret is for a guy like that?" Terrence looked to Darren with a dirty, sly smirk.

" Letting me punch you from here to china?" Everett yelled back as he rushed out the door.

Terrence let out a bellow of a laugh. Once the door closed, he leaned in towards Darren " So .... he single?"

"Well.. he's not the type to really be interested in relationships. But I respect his boundaries." Darren replied, sipping his wine. He was confident that he felt he could keep Everett for himself.

Terrence raised a brow "Really? He seems awfully attached to you though.... " Terrence was just fishing at this point, besides it was fun watching Everett get riled up

"Hmm yes, but I let everything up to him. If he's uncomfortable, he doesn't have to do anything. Simple as that." Said Darren with a smile, sipping his wine.

Terrence shrugged "Well if that's the case, imma just have some fun then." He snickered. "ANYWAY~! You mind if a stay a few days? I have people fixing up my apartment but until then I'm stuck ya know?"

"Depends. Everett will have to sleep with me as we have only one guest room and I'm not sure if he will consent to that. " He said, crossing his arms. "Besides, how long will you be staying then?"

"His name is Everett." Replied Darren, slightly irritated. "But sure, a week and a week only." He said, sipping his wine. "Feel free to go unpack in the spare room." He added, getting up to go find where Everett wandered off.

Terrence nodded and left to go find the guest room, but ran into Everett instead, who was busy glaring and cleaning a window in the far side of the house.

Terrence, once more wearing a near sinister smile, tiptoed behind Everett and blew by his ear.

The younger let out a loud screech, jumping from his spot, Terrence smiled giddily 'hee hee cute!'

"What was that for?!" Everett asked red staining his face

"I thought it'd be funny" Terrence snickers, Everett set his face into a pout

Darren heard the squeal and grumbled. "My Everett.." He soon decided to head out shopping for a bit. Out of distrust, he locked his bedroom door and asked Everett if he'd like to come along.

Without moments hesitation, Everett answered yes, practically ran out to the car, and buckles himself in the front.

Once Darren was in the car, the younger asked " .... Who is he anyway, why is he really here?" A pouty scowl sat on Everett's face

"He was a very popular actor that worked with me for a few years before moving away to New York. I'm surprised he came back. I personally don't really like him that much because of how he treated me at times but he's still an old pal." Said Darren as they drove away. "Why, do you not like him?" He hoped Everett would say that he disliked Terrence, in hopes that he still liked Darren.

Everett scowled heavily " .... Do you remember when I told the last time I trusted somebody enough to feed me? How it nearly cost me my life?" Everett played with the hem of his shirt

"Your friend reminds of a person whom I didn't want to agree with ..... He wanted me to stay with him as you did, made promises to me" Everett began to imitate a large man's voice "you can have anything your heart desires, anything at all!!" Everett's demeanor quickly changed "If you just come whenever I call you, and do whatever I ask you"

"I'm sorry, Everett.." He said with a sigh. "I'm not like any of those people though. I promise I'll never hurt you like that. " He said, looking quite sad.

Everett sat quietly for a moment, " It's not your fault... I was young and naive. I learned and I survived. Things do not happen without reason you know." He leaned over to the other, gently touching Darren's arm. " And that reason was so I could be lead to you. We've had our differeneces, but that's over now and I couldn't wish for more. You all have been very kind to me. And for that I am grateful." Everett gave Darren a sweet reassuring smile

Darren felt himself tear up and as soon as he stopped the car in their destination, he held the other close and smiled. "That's the sweetest thing you've ever said, Everett. Thank you." He said, then opening his car door. "Come on, let's go shopping." They went into the mall and went to their first stop, the clothing store.

Everett followed but stared after Darren quizzically. " What ... what are we doing here? I've seen your closet, you've got plenty of clothes" Everett ignored the may stares they seemed to receive. He turned and focused on Darren, readying himself to carry anything.

Darren smiled. "It's about time we start shopping for you. Pick out whatever you want. It's a bit of a hassle with you taking my clothes and having them baggy on you." He said with a chuckle. "Hmm.. do you like this one?" He pointed to a plaid green and black shirt.

A thick blush spread over Everett's face, he began to stutter out " I-i-it's lovely but I can't take any of this! And everything here is expensive!! Forty dollars for one shirt is ridiculous!" He pulled Darren out of the store, taking him to a near by bargain store " If ... If you are insist about ...b-buying clothes for me, we can find a cheaper selection here ..." Everett began to fidget " At least until I make my own money ..."

"Are you sure? I don't mind getting you some nicer clothes for when you're out with me or you'd like to show off. You deserve a bit of pampering, Everett." He said, smiling reassuringly. "But if you insist I don't mind."