♤ Love Is In ♤ {18+}

0rochi

A shiver ran down Everett's back, feeling those hands head south. Releasing a sigh that rolled over into a moan, he pulled himself closer, trying to melt his body with Darren's. He tangled his fingers into black locks, never parting from the kiss.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoBu

• 0rochi

He continued to wash the southern regions before putting the cloth aside, still kissing while he began rubbing slowly. "So so lusty tonight... so cute.."

Everett pulled away, "You knew what you were getting into when you asked me to come to the bath with you." He moaned as he was touched. Hus fingers coming down to play with a nipple, going back to the director's lips. Moaning as he initiates another make out session.

Darren smirked and leaned into the kids, moaning softly as he began to stroke the other quickly for a few minutes. Soon they pulled away and Darren began preparing Everett for what was to come.

" OooH! Working fast tonight, Darling?" Everett wriggled his hips, moaning more feeling the familiar fingers move inside him. Biting his smirking lips, Everett " Nnnmmm Darren~ " He was already panting in anticipation. " L-let me ... do something for you... please~"

"What do you want to do for me, handsome?" He whispered into Everett's ear, licking at his neck tenderly. He began moving his fingers and rubbing the other's member slowly. "You already pleasure me enough." He said again, softly chuckling.

Biting at his lip again, Everett moaned feeling the fingers moving inside him, " Anything you want, anything at all~ Ohhh~!" He felt himself squeeze around Darren's fingers, and thrusting into his lover's hand. " Just l-lemme do something for you~ please?"

"You're so selfless, it's adorable." He purred, kissing the other before ceasing his fingers from Everett's body, lying back with a smirk planted on his face and waiting patiently. "Get going, then, babe." He looked up at Everett, wondering what Everett was going to do to him first.

Everett crawled his way on top of the other, biting a nipple giving a little suck. Everett sighed as he left a trail of hickies along Darren's chest. Making his way further down, coming face to face with the director's erection.

Everett engulfed him whole, immediatly hitting the back of his throat.

A moan sent a low vibration though the throbbing cock in his mouth. Everett began to bob his head up and down, swallowing all of Darren.

Darren shuddered and groaned softly from the kisses and the sucking he received before letting out loud moans of satisfaction as the other began to swallow his shaft. He put his hand on Everett's head gently to ruffle his hair, letting him know he was doing an amazing job for Darren. He bit his lip to try and quiet himself a bit since the servants were cleaning up downstairs and could hear.

Everett pulled away, " Can I have the master's cock now? " a whine hinted in his voice begging. Everett returned to pleasuring Darren, looking up as he continued with his eyes pleading Darren.

" Please? I want it~"

- - - Updated - - -

Everett pulled away, " Can I have the master's cock now? " a whine hinted in his voice begging. Everett returned to pleasuring Darren, looking up as he continued with his eyes pleading Darren.

" Please? I want it~"

"You can have anything your heart desires, Everett." He moaned, before grabbing Everett's hips and pushing inside him slowly. "Damn, you're tight.." He groaned, beginning to thrust slowly to allowEverett to get used to the feeling.

The younger sighed at the slow sensual pace, but smirked, " C'mon now sweetheart, you know I like it when you rough~" Everett slammed down on Darren's cock to prove his point, " A-AH! Shit your huge!" Everett panted.

Darren moaned out and smirked, chuckling. "If you want it rough, that's what you'll get." He said, grabbing Everett's small hips, bouncing him to get in deeper. "Agh shit !!"

A moan, long and loud. "F-fuck! Do .... Do that a-again-- nghn~ " Everett wiggled his hips to get more friction, rubbing on his own shaft. "J-just li--AH!! " He began to moan more and more sounding like a newly deflowered virgin.

Everett definitely didn't remember sex being this good with anybody else he had slept around with.

He wrapped his free arm around Darren's neck, taking a kiss, frenzied and passionate.

Darren leaned into the passionate kiss, adding tongue as he continued his thrusts and began rubbing Everett's member for extra attention. He then pulled away from the kiss and then began licking and sucking at Everett's nippers, to help add to the pleasure due to the sensitivity.

F-fu-ckin shit! D-Darren I'm g-gonna ...Gonna cum!!" The younger choked out, just before his back arched, bending back so far he'd look ready to snap in half. He clenched around Darren tightly, scratching an angry red streak of nails down his lover's smooth back, spilling his seed between them

Darren let out a scream from the scratches and with increased pain and pleasure mixing, he came hard inside the other, letting out a loud moan. "Ahah.. fuck, Everett.. I didn't think i was that good." He chuckled, kissing the other before making sure he was alright, cleaning them both before getting out and drying them both off.

He laid on the bed and winced. "You scratched me too hard.." He went to get some cream. "Could you rub this on my back?" He asked, as the servants were just finishing up supper and were about to call out to them both but left them to their private things.

Everett blushed heavily, but smirked " Feel special, nobodies has ever made me cum so quickly on so many occasions." He remembered from a few years with an almost pained wince on his face, as he was called upon a teenager, maybe a year or two older then him, begging Everett to let him fuck him, just so he could say he wasn't a virgin anymore. The kid came from a just a little touching, and Everett had to fake an orgasm for the poor kid.

" At least you know how to handle your equipment" a kiss landed on the shell of Darren's ear. Everett was as gentle as he could be applying the cream to the older's back. " And I'm sorry, I umm... I wasn't aware of a whole lot at the moment..."

"Lost in pleasure." He chuckled, kissing the other's cheek. As supper was served they ate in silence, Darren knowing damn well that the rest of the house heard their love making. He complimented on the food but mostly it was silent.

Afterwards he went and pulled his coat and shoes on. "I'm going for a drive," He said. "Everett, would you care to join me?" He asked, as he wrapped a scarf around his neck.

Everett looked up from drying the leftover dishes, "umm sure, just let me get my coat first." Making quick work of the dish and heading to the front door closet grabbing his old coat he had when he had arrived.

Following Darren out to the car, he asked "Are you alright .... You seem like something's bothering you ...." Everett wrung his hands from nervousness, "Are .... Are you upset with me?" A quiet whisper

"Yes, I'm extremely upset with you." Darren said sarcastically, chuckling. "No it was just slightly awkward knowing those two heard us, haha. I'm not mad." He said, getting into the car. "Where do you want to go? I was thinking maybe we could go play some pool huh?" He smiled and pulled out of his driveway.

Everett deadpanned. Of course they would've heard, granted they try to be quiet but it would happen one way or another. Both he and Darren were still young, both were at the prime age for hormones to run rampant. " They always joke around with us about it though... Do you not like the noises I make?" He asked. Everett was quickly becoming self concious. " I could always wear a gag if you'd prefer..."

Everett was so used to being loud, he made noise all the time, sure alot of it was faked for his calls, but hey it got his guys off and got him paid.

"I love the noises you make, I think they're beautiful. But I think we should either soundproof a room or go out somewhere that I can pound you senseless without having to worry about people hearing, besides me." He smiled, kissing Everett's cheek. They continued to drive, and soon arrived at an arcade sort of place. They went in and there was so much to do. Pool, Fuze ball, video games.. lots of things! "What do you want to do first, Everett?" He smiled.

Everett couldn't help but cover his face and laugh. " Well I definitely know a few good hotels who owe me favors."

The younger's eyes lit up once he saw the arcade. He darted out of the car making for the door. Looking around Everett spotted the pool table, a bright smile spilt across his face, he took Darren's arm. "I wanna play that. Can we?"