♤ Love Is In ♤ {18+}

0rochi

Darren smiled and held Everett close, blushing as he was given a small kiss. He looked deep into Everett's eyes and sighed happily, smiling at him. "I love you too.. I love you so much Everett."

After their emotional moment, Darren had brought them both home. "Everett I know you don't like me leaving but I have to go run some errands, you cant see." He said, as he brought his bags into the home. "Stay here andbe patient okay? I'll be back soon." He said, heading back out to the car and driving off.

He was gone for a few hours. He said he had to run errands but really he wanted to get Everett a few surprises. He bought a dozen roses, the love letter he secretly woke up early to write along with the script, some chocolates and he wanted to try and contact the company who made spaghettiOs to make them heart shaped just for him but he couldn't get a compromise, so he just bought chocolates instead. He also bought him.a new set of lingerie and a comfy but stylish outfit, packing it all into a huge basket and wrapping it up in plastic and and then tying with a red ribbon. He was hoping that Everett would like it.

Soon he returned home and laid the basket on the table, he called out to see where Everett was. "Evey I'm home! Come here, I missed you!" He called, smiling.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoBu

• 0rochi

WHen they were brought home, and then suddenly Darren was turning around to leave, Everett began to feel lonely already. Was he getting clingy?

Everett had settled himself on the couch, wrapped up in one of Darren's jackets on the couch, watching an old spy show and eating his spagehttiOs when he heard Darren call for him. Everett came running into the kitchen.... and froze in his tracks. " ...What's the basket for? Is it somebody's birthday?" Nobody said anything about a birthday around the house.

He wormed his way onto Darren's arms for a hug. " Do i have to make a cake?"

Darren laughed and shook his head. "No sweetie, it's a surprise for you. Go ahead and open it up now if you'd like, just a little treat for you since you deserve it for working so hard these days." He also bought Samantha a new dress to wear out and a new watch for Jeeves. "How about you two go out for a night huh? I think you might find a date in that dress, Samantha." He smiled."you guys have worked hard as well, go take a vacation for a few days, if you guys wanted to see your families you certainly can as well." He felt generous today.

Everett gingerly took hold of the basket, Samantha picked up the dress a surprised grin on her face.

The young ex-servant pulled at the ribbon and unwrapped the basket. He blushed upon seeing all the little presents Darren had given him. The letter caught his attention most, putting the basket down, going to unwrap the rest later. " Darren... what's this?" He held up the folded letter to Darren.

Samantha had run off to try on the dress, she twirled in front of the mirror. It looked nice, very different from her uniform. She stepped out into the hallway, and rushed down the stairs. " Well what do you all think?"

Everett looked up and nodded, " It looks very nice on you Samantha."

"It's a letter from me, just open it up and read it. I promise you'll like it." The letter talked about how grateful he was and how glad he had Everett and how much he loved him.

"I think it looks wonderful, Samantha. You two have a few days off by tomorrow morning, so have fun." He said with a smile

Samantha raised a brow and smirked. " Jeeves!! Let's go somewhere together!! Right now!" She took hold of the butler's arm and dragged him out the door without giving him the chance to answer.

Everett watched in awe as the tiny woman dragged the much taller man out the door. After they were gone, Everett unfolded the letter and began to read it. Reading further down, his face started to turn pink, slowly bleeding into red. The younger's hand soon covered his mouth.

Everett couldn't finish reading the letter. He tucked himself against Darren mumbling something incoherent.

Darren smiled and held Everett close. "Sorry, I got a little sappy. I tried to write it this morning so you wouldn't see until now. Do you like it?" He smiled and held the other close.

Everett just nodded still hiding his face in the other's neck. He mumbled some more before raising his head blushing heavily, but smiled regardless. " I've said it before, but if you had shown this more sweet side when we first met.... would've been getting me to like you alot faster." A kiss to Darren's lips, and a sweet smile as he pulled away.

" I also see there was a new outfit and .... something else in there that I don't think was just for me though.... You possible have an ultimatum, Darling?"

"No darling they're for you. I think you'll look lovely with them." He said with a smile, pulling out the black late panties and knee highs. "See? You'd look sexier than you do already." He said, chuckling.

An overdramatic gasp. Again with his fake southern belle accent, "Why Mista Ludin'ton, I do~ declare!!" Everett snickered "A delicate young lady like me can't handle such boldness!! I think I'll faint!" An over done swoon, and Everett fell to the floor.... But began to laugh a few moments later.

Darren laughed hard at Everett's southern Belle accent, slapping his knee. "Come on, Everett. Would you ever wear this for me? I think you'd look sexy in it. " He winked and smirked, kissing Everett's cheek. "I wouldn't want all this to go to waste. It was 1000$ for that, after all." He chuckled.

Everett cover his face, once more beet red." Oh my GOD!! Why?!" He couldn't contain his giggles. Everett peeked through his fingers. " Only in the privacy of our room... and maybe your office...." He held up his arms for Darren to help him up. " Pick me up... I feel lazy " He stated playfully. Looking back at the basket, he smirked. " Of course if you lemme have one of your shirts, I'll wear those stocking and panties under it all the time."

Darren smiled and chuckled. "Because I thought you'd look cute." He shrugged. He then heard Everett's request and nodded, carrying him up to the bedroom. He smiled and kissed the other's cheek. "You can take my shirts whenever you want darling." He smiled. He laid Everett in bed and laid next to him. "So no fun tonight?" He asked, chuckling.

Everett smirked. "Is that what you were playing at?"

The younger rolled them over, sitting himself just above Darren's pelvis. He rubbed his ass against the director's wakening member. "What kinda fun did you plan on having? Did you..." Everett acted as though he was contemplating. "Plan on having your wicked way with me? Or... Do you wanna me to play dress up for you" He gasped as though he just had a brilliant thought. "Or are you gonna screw me in just those stockings and have me tied down to the bed?" He looked back to Darren an easy smirk stretched on his lips.

Darren moaned as the other began to grind against him, blushing. "U-uhhnn.. that's up to you darling, do whatever you want." He said, chuckling softly as his member stood up straight. "How do you manage to make it stand up every time?" He chuckled.

"Mmm then had best be ready to pound me into this mattress. " Everett rolled off Darren, and scampered back down stairs to quickly grab the basket and ran back to the bedroom, then darted into the bathroom. "No peeking" he called from behind the door. A giggled as he took out the stockings, and panties.

Pulling one stocking slowly over his leg, Everett noticed how smooth they felt. He might actually start shaving his legs, despite his already thin leg hair. He called back out to the door, " Darren, what's the material that was used to make the stockings?"

Darren chuckled and covered his eyes. He then heard Everett call out. "I believe it's real silk, dear!" He replied, already very excited to see how sexy his partner looked in the outfit of choice. He knew it was going to look dead sexy, which is what excited him even more. "Almost done in there, baby?" He asked.

Everett looked himself over in the mirror for a moment. "Depends, how badly you wanna see?" It was merely a response to placate Darren while the younger looked himself over. The panties, though not what he normally wore, layer against his ass surprisingly nicely. The stockings felt soft on his legs and thighs.

Everett pulled Darren's jacket back on and opened the bathroom door slowly.

"Oh god so badly, baby. Get out here and let me see your gorgeous body, darling." He moaned, softly stroking himself to encourage his arousal. He knew the other would look so good in this outfit and he was too excited to see. As the other opened the door he smiled. "Come on , babe."

Everett stepped out from behind the door. " I suppose I could get used to this.... maybe wear panties instead of my normal underwear...." He smirked at Darren. He made his way to the bed, before leaning forward to crawl to Darren.

" It's too bad we don't have a stripper pole in here. That was a fun course to sit in on.... before they found me and threw me out" He chuckled, giving a gentle nip to Darren's bottom lip.

Darren moaned softly. "I'll get one installed this week just for you, darling." He leaned in and kissed the other deeply. "You look so damn sexy in that outfit. Is it comfortable?" He asked, taking the other's member in his hand and beginning to rub it slowly. "I think panties would be a lovely idea. "

A gasp as he felt his lover touch him. " A-ah! I-I think a thousand on a new very nice pair of panties is enough for this month sweetheart-Oh!-" He pushed himself further into Darren's body. Everett leaned down, giving a little kiss, then it turned lusty almost hungry.

He brought his knees to Darren's hips, pushed them together to wrap his legs around his waist. " Mmmm~" He continued kissing, started tangling his fingers in Darren's hair. It always felt soft. Everett pulled just a little to be felt.

Darren finally bit his lip and playfully lowered Everett's silk panties. "Cmon baby I can't take it anymore, I want you so bad." He said, trying to not throb as much as he was from lust. He didn't think he'd be this aroused but he certainly was.

Everett hummed softly. " You don't wanna play with me anymore? That's no fun~" But regardless, he pushed Darren down and slowly pulled the panties off completely, leaving him in his stocking and shirt. He tugged on the button of Darren's pants and soon lowered those as well, along with the other's boxers.

Reaching over, Everett pulled open the nightstand drawer and took out a small bottle of lube. " As much as I love your cock babe, taking it dry can be a little painful, even for a seasoned whore like me" He winked and coated his own fingers with the substance. "Besides some of my old calls liked to watch me..."

Tossing the bottle besides Darren's head, Everett leaned forward and began to finger and prep himself. " Hah~! Nmm..."

Darren smirked. "Of course I still want to play with you, dear. Is it selfish of me to want to try doggy position tonight,babe?" He bit his lip as his clothing was completely removed, and watched the other retrieve the lube. "I understand, go ahead." He licked his lips and watched, rubbing his own member slowly to express how much he enjoyed the show in front of him.