♤ Love Is In ♤ {18+}

0rochi

In big cities, you always have to be rich to get somewhere. However, there's plenty of people on the streets begging for food just to survive for another day. What if someone was kind enough to rescue one from this life and bring them into the glamorous life?

Name: Darren Ludington

Appearance: Animeguypinkyring.jpg

Backstory: Raised up rich and spoiled by his parents, so he always makes sure that he gets what he wants, even if he has to fight to get it. He runs a few television channels and owns a huge mansion all alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was a long night for Darren, as he had directed 3 episodes of a new hit series he was working on. After the crew went home, he cleaned up a bit of the set and locked the door of the building.

Shoving his keys in the pocket of his pants, he strolled down the street to find where he had parked his obsidian Mercedes Benz. However, he bumped into something and almost tripped over. Darren Whipped his head around with a face of disgust. "Hey you better watch where you're-" He trailed off as he stared into the eyes of the homeless man staring back at him. "Oh, I'm so sorry sir. Here, you must be freezing." He lifted the man up and helped the man towards his car. Cleaning up the passenger seat, he let the man sit there. "Sorry about that. You know what? I'll let you stay with me." He flashed him a smile as he began to drive towards his mansion.

Once returning home, he brought the man in with him. "Samantha, Jeeves!" He shouted, "Come here this instant!" The maid and the Butler soon appeared, waiting for commands. "Direct this man to the bath and let him bathe, get him some extra clothes and direct him to the spare room on the second floor." Both servants nodded and direcTed the man up the stairs....

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoBu

• 0rochi

Name:Everett

Appearance:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Backstory: Was raised by his grandfather until the age of 14. Sadly his grandfather died and constantly ran away from his foster homes. Though temperamental and aggressive when he is first approached, Everett quickly becomes shy and gentle once his trust is earned.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Everett wasn't sure had happened. All he was doing was making a quick get away from the police. He had made off with a sandwich from one of the shops in the area, and the owner had caught him. He had ducked behind a car he thought was left from somebody working an overnight shift. As he was about to get up, another man had practically ran him over, and before he could shout back to the man, Everett was picked up and placed into said car he was hiding behind, driven away from the cops he saw pull into the lot, and brought to this mansion, where he now currently finds himself standing by a bathtub he would swear was a small swimming pool.

He looked to the ones who brought him to the room and asked " Excuse me, but isn't this considered kidnapping?!" Everett did his best to seem intimidating, holding his coat closed to prevent any undressing. " Regardless if your all 'trying to help', I didn't ask to be brought here, nor did I ask for anyone's help!!" Everett exclaimed furiously. Hey you didn't live on the streets for as long as he did sugar coating your words. And how was he to know if these people were actually trying to help him or not?! For all he knew, these three could easily try and sell him off like a piece of meat.

"Sir, please calm down. We would like to help you. The master has helped many homeless people before. But you were quite lucky. This mansion is in highest security so you will be safe and I will leave to prepare your dinner if you'd like privacy. Lobster and mashed potato with a salad,I presume?" The Butler exited the room and shut the door. "Join us downstairs once you have finished!" The bath was filled with warm water and there were bubble baths and many types of expensive shampoo around the tub. "Is he doing alright?" Darren asked the Butler. "Seems a bit defensive but I'm sure he'll come around when he realizes we aren't here to harm him, sir." The Butler said as he passed the living room where Darren was sat watching television.

Everett stood for several minutes debating whether he should believe these people or not. Dipping his hand into the water, Everett began to slowly and cautiously undress and bath quickly.

The faster he took this bath the faster he could leave.

Everett scrubbed up quickly, using as little of the expensive looking shampoo and soaps. After he had finished, Everett dried and dressed, walking out and looking for his 'host

Everett stood for several minutes debating whether he should believe these people or not. Dipping his hand into the water, Everett began to slowly and cautiously undress and bath quickly.

The faster he took this bath the faster he could leave.

Everett scrubbed up quickly, using as little of the expensive looking shampoo and soaps. After he had finished, Everett dried and dressed, walking out and looking for his 'host

"Come down when you're ready, sir!" Called Darren from downstairs, spooning some caviar into his mouth tastefully. He knew Everett would take some explaining for them ton take care of him, however, he hoped that Everett would accept the help. The Butler beckoned them to the dining room where he served the luxurious looking meal, all prepared carefully and served with the finest choice of red wine. Darren smiled and sat in his large chair, almost modeled like a throne, and began to dig into his lobster.

Everett jumped, not expecting to be called out to, but regardless went down stairs with an ice cold scowl placed on his face. He stood at the edge of the dinning room doorway and moved no further into the room. "Where is the front door? I've finished my bath and would like very much to leave..."

Everett was tempted to grab the food from.the table and just run out the door without a second thought, but his grandfather did teach him some manners and wouldnt want to upset the host and his ... Companions. The meal looked expensive and took a long while to make.

" I'll thank you for the bath, and helping me to escape the cops but otherwise I'll be on my way if you would be so kind ...."

"So you would prefer to live in prison, having the risk of being killed every single day, than live here without harm? What if I told you that it's why I bring home people like you? To keep you out of trouble and shape you into a better person. So if you'd rather die of an unspeakable disease in prison, sure." He snapped, quickly getting impatient of the other's foul attitude towards the situation. "I've provided you a home, food, a warm bed, clothing.. and this is what I get? Run along then." He turned, hoping the other did not see the slight tears in his eyes. Of course Darren was a crybaby. If he didn't get his own way like the way he'd been spoiled all his life, he'd sulk and his short temper would get the best of him. "Jeeves, give him his food to go." Darren stood up from the table and slammed the plate of food across the room, smashing the plate against the wall and pieces of food and porcelain scattered the floor, as he stomped away.

"I do apologize for my master's temper, he usually doesn't deal with people who disagree with him very well. Would you still like some food to take with you?" The Butler asked, swooping down to clean up the mess that occurred.

Everett ignored the butler, he was seeing red. Did this man really have no respect for the hard work that was put into that meal?! Raising his voice to shout, "HEY!! You selfish little shit get back here and apologize!!"Everett stormed after the elder. Upon finding him, Everett took hold of the others collar and yelled in his face "Just because your angry with me for not bowing down because you decided to kidnap me and thanking you for flinging me into a room where I'm told to strip and bathe by the way, does NOT give you the liberty to completely disrespect the food and the cooks who made it,and act like a goddamn five year old. Now go back in there, apologize to that man and woman, sit down and eat the food that has been put on the table for you!!!"

Everett was so angry, his breathing was coming out in heavy pants has he continued to glare furiously at this man. "And another thing! You don't know me and I don't know you!! How do I know that food isn't poisoned or laced with drugs!! Trust me I made that mistake once, and it nearly cost me my life! If you have done this before like your people claim, then you shouldn't be surprised if every now and again you get somebody like me!" Everett, finally having said his piece, let go of the other and began to stomp back into the other room to help clean up the mess.

Darren felt his heart stop when he was gripped by the cOlla by the smaller male. He listened carefully and though he was also still quite angry, he came to his senses and with tears still rolling down his cheeks he ran in and held Everett tight to his chest. "Nobody has ever stood up to me like that before.. I apologize for the way I behaved, Jeeves. And I'm sorry Everett." He pushed away and went upstairs to his room, feeling too nauseous to eat or even look at the rooms again. Jeeves stood with a look of shock on his face. "Sir, I appreciate you standing up for me like that but it wasn't very necessary.. I'm used to his tantrums and I know he usually doesn't mean it. He's probably too sick to eat his meal. Would you like to take the rest with you, sir?" He asked, once the mess had been cleaned. The maid was upstairs comforting Darren and tucking him in as Darren softly sobbed. "I'm a monster.."

Everett, after getting over the shock of the hug, scoffed at 'Jeeves' "Regardless he should learn not to be a fuckin' P Rick, and no thank you, I won't be taking any. The bath was plenty and more then I shouldve asked for." Everett took his coat and walked out, but not before looking back at Jeeves and nodded "I thank you for your kindness and wish you and the woman well." And with that he closed the door.

Upstairs Samantha sat and spoke softly with Darren, "Your not a monster dear. This was just a misunderstanding and I'm sure Jeeves is sending that young man with a good meal tonight, you've done what you intended, even if not in the way you planned" she stated with a smile, bringing the blanket over him

"How did you find him today? How did you come across him I mean sir?"

"But he's right.. I'm terrible.." Darren sobbed, sinking into his bed covers and refusing to come out. All through the night he barely had a wink of sleep, he kept playing back the events of what happened over and over in his head.

The next day, Darren was too upset to leave his bed. He only got up to use the bathroom and get a pen and notebook. He began writing furiously, tears still dripping down his cheeks.

Meanwhile, since Darren was the boss of his industry, all his workers finally enjoyed their day off. He spent the day writing in the notebook. He didn't eat, he didn't drink, and he didn't look up from the pen and paper. By the time he was finished, it was around dinner time. He passed out from exhaustion with the notebook on his chest. He had written an entire script to a new show.. "Dead by Daylight".

After having left last night the way he did, Everett hoped he hadn't gotten the butler and maid into too much trouble. He went about his routine, going about and looking for work, Getting chump change from civilians who want to ' do a good deed' or the ones who 'feel sorry for him'. Normal and mundane, just like always .... except for today. The police had given him trouble every now and again, and he'd always find a way to worm his way out and escape, but not this time. Everett found himself cuffed and struggling with a cop trying to get him into the car.

Samantha had been out shopping for the mansion, she and Jeeves both tried to pull Mr. Darren out of his room, without much success, so she decided to make his favorite home cooked meal for supper that night when she came across the scene of Everett fighting and cursing at the police man. She quickly called out as she ran over " Everett! THere you are! Jeeves and I have been looking for you for ages!!! Come along quickly! The master expects us home and we need to get dinner started" Turning to the officer with a pleasant and polite smile, Samantha quickly pulled Everett away and towards the mansion.

Once home, Samantha quickly unpacked the shopping and prepared to make dinner. Everett sat in the corner of the room, trying to think of what to say.

Darren had awoken from his sleep but his eyes were rung with dark circles with restlessness. Tears had stained his cheeks and his eyes were bright red, with some of his hair matted to his forehead with sweat and most of it bushy and stuck out every which way. He looked terrible. He took the notebook and slammed it on the ground, shaking. Jeeves had been upstairs making sure that Darren would snap out of this, but he was doubtful that he would. Neither of them have ever seen Darren this upset whenever he was proved wrong or disagreed with. He heard the door from downstairs open and hid under his covers, sobbing loudly. Jeeves tried to comfort but then went downstairs to see who had entered the Manor. Upon seeing Samantha he was relieved, but then he gazed over to see Everett. "Samantha!" Jeeves whispered. "This man cannot be here! Our master will definitely tear up the entire mansion including us if he sees him!" Jeeves whispered worryingly.

Samantha scoffed " Don't be ridiculous Jeeves, Mr. Darren hasnt been down all day what makes you think he'll be down now, besides if he does we can say that little Everett here merely wanted to come back and request a job if he were to stay here isn't that right young Everett?" She turned to see a most disagreeable Everett when he yelled " Your out of your mind if you think I'll do that!!!"

Darren heard the loud shout of Everett from downstairs and his eyes lowered when he heard the other's presence. In a fit of anger, he rose from his bed and nearly ripped the door off of its hinges when he swung it open. He stepped carefully and quietly down the stairs and managed to get down without being heard. He snuck out the door and got into his car, letting the motor turn over before zooming off in the car. He had managed to make his way to the famous bar downtown. He ordered a tall glass of the strongest drink they had and sat there staring blankly at the television. The dancing women in the bar didn't seem to interest him too much today. All the people in the bar seemed concerned as to Darren's pale and corpse-like features, but he was too angry to talk.

As the day turned to night, Samantha eventually had gotten Everett to calm down. Not an easy feat for many, but Everett just couldn't continue to refuse the woman as she sat there patient smile planted on her face and calm voice ever present when addressing Everett. Finally after two hours of trying to reason with the angry young man, Samantha somehow managed to not only convince him to stay for the Darren's sake, but had also managed to get him into young servants uniform for the house.

" .... I really don't like this...." Everett pouted

"I'm well aware Evey, but you do look so charming in Jeeves old uniform" Samantha smiled cheerily and turned to Jeeves "Don't you think so Jeeves?"

"Yes, I'd say he fits it better than I do." Jeeves said with a chuckle. "Hmm I heard some banging earlier.. I think I'll check on the master." Jeeves went upstairs to see the door swung wide open and the room turned upside down from mess. He let out a cry. "Samantha! The master, he's gone!" Jeeves looked outside and realized he had taken the car. Jeeves sighed and went downstairs. "I think he left for the bar. He knows he never gets better when he goes there.." Jeeves shook his head.

Everett perked at the mention of a bar. Samantha let out a groan and sighed " Well take the car we use for errands during the day when the master is away at work, and go pick him. We can't have another incident." She stated as she handed the keys to Jeeves.

Before Jeeves could take them however, Everett took hold of them and began to make for the door

"Whats the name of the bar?" He asked casually " I know every bar and club in this town just tell me the name and I can find it and bring his smary arse home for you both" He stated as though he was bored

"I believe it was the Avenue Bar." Jeeves replied, following Everett and letting Samantha stay back to prepare supper. As soon as they arrived, they saw where Darren had been sitting. He looked even worse than before, now just looking like a rotting corpse resting near the tv in an unblinking daze. The bartender saw them arrive and looked at them. "What happened to Darren? He hasn't spoken to anyone since he got here. Just been staring off like that."

"He's just acting like a sniveling crybaby who didn't get his way and needs to grow up, and be a man!" Everett stated, irritated with the sight of the man. Walking over and tapping Darren's shoulder he commanded "Get off your ass and get in the car. Your done for the night and miss Samantha has dinner waiting for us back at the house"

Darren couldn't handle being embarrassed like this. He got up and growled, leaving and driving the other car back to the mansion. He remained speechless and emotionless for the entirety of the way home and even during supper. He usually complimented Jeeves or Samantha on the cooking but he just ate in silence, staring at Everett with a hateful glare.

Everett ignored the glares as he walked around clearing and cleaning up any mess along the way. Glares were of no concern he received them all the time, sure at first they hurt, but after awhile, Everett's grow numb to them.

But just for the sake of being a smartass, "I'd eat your dinner if I were you, Mr. Darren, remember there's people on the streets, starving while you sit and eat or waste as I've seen it recently, a four course meal without much care" with that, Everett went into the kitchen to begin the dishes

"You should remember that I'm the one keeping you off the streets and I could kick you out as soon as I damn well please." He replied, but began to eat anyways. As soon as he was finished he stormed upstairs and slammed his door shut. "Everett, sir, I do believe you're pushing the master against his limitations. I do not think you want to see him when he is truly angry." Jeeves warned, as he washed up the dishes from supper. "It is not the smartest idea to start winding him up."

Everett turned with a smirk planted on his face "What he doesn't realize Jeeves, is I'm only here because Miss Samantha asked me to stay here, and I choose to stay this time. If only to help and keep him from taking his anger out on you. I can leave whenever I please" with that Everett walked into the kitchen cocky smile still present.

Meanwhile, Samantha had brought desert to Darren upstairs. She had a knowing smile on her face as she P laced it on his desk "You didn't seem very surprised to see Young Evey came to pick you up." She went to the bed to fix the bedspread, holding in a snicker.