What game are you playing on your Nitendo 3DS?

Rebel Heart

hahaha omg I'm so behind, well I just got the game during the summer and I've spent a lot of time training all my Pokemon and participating in competitions, but I think im almost finishing ^^ I'm a little bit picky, there are some I don't want, yet there's so many I need XDDD

Are you enjoying Pokemon Moon?

lol what? What's so funny? What did you think of Alpha Sapphire? Also what did you think of Black and White series and X and Y? lol..sorry for asking you alot of questions. ._.

I haven't played Moon yet. Because I was waiting for my brother to play it. But he's been too busy, starting over his Pokemon X (Don't ask why, lol..) So I guess I'll wait until Christmas to play it or later.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• RedNoki

• Morirp

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• 3 weeks later...

Just completed Pokemon Moon a few weeks ago, so I don't use my 3DS much right now. I just go sometimes on Animal Crossing new leaf, on my town which is called Yaoi :8yoyo13:

I got Harvest moon A new beginning and Pokemon Moon for christmas, so I'm switching back and forth when I'm not playing Final Fantasy XV

All lovely games.

• 2 months later...

I was playing Kingdom Item's Shop, but I basically finished that game by unlocking all the achievements and such. So, now, I'm going to go back to playing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, which I haven't played in a month.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone can advice me a new game, i got bored of Pokemon moon, I find it a bit of a disappointing game tbh

If y'hall ain't played Rune Factory 4, play RF4. It's one of the best games in the history of humanity, for any system, ever.

Also, the Majora's Mask reboot is always fun, and Link Between Worlds is a good time waiting to happen.

If you have the 3DS that also plays old DS games, do yourself a favor and go back and get all the Rune Factories. Yes, 4 is the best one, but none of them are bad and in one of them you're a weresheep, which is pretty cool.

There are also some pretty neat time waisters that are just fun for the sake of being fun, like puzzle games like Pictocross that you don't get any story or characters or anything for, but they're nice. There's an old Wizard of Oz RPG that looks like it was made on RPG maker that was SHOCKINGLY fun as well. It all depends on what kind of games that you're into.

- - - Updated - - -

I got Harvest moon A new beginning and Pokemon Moon for christmas, so I'm switching back and forth when I'm not playing Final Fantasy XV

All lovely games.

Who's the dude in your sig? I like him.

Also, does anybody know where to find a good .cia or .3ds of Hyrule Warriors Legends? I've been looking everywhere for that goddamn thing.

All lovely games.

Final Fantasy XV is my current obsession. I'm a couple of trophies away from Platinum!

Did you already beat it?

Anyone can advice me a new game, i got bored of Pokemon moon, I find it a bit of a disappointing game tbh

I was thinking of picking up Pokemon Moon. Why do you find it disappointing if I may ask?

• 1 month later...