Egyptian Sands (18+)(Private)

Sathenus

Listening to what his Pharaoh had to say Bakari knew he had to tell the older man what had happened with the guards. Even if he was nervous and afraid that Naeem wouldn’t want him anymore after. Swallowing hard he took in a deep breath, burying his face into the side of his Pharaoh’s neck. “There’s… something really important I need to tell you… p-please don’t be mad.” He could feel his heart breaking already. Just knowing he had to tell him, it scared him. Worried that either Naeem would be mad at him, or would be sickened and not want him around anymore. Anything could happen.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Kotorichan

Naeem's eyes widened as the boy pressed closer. "What? What happened?" He hugged the concubine close, gently stroking his hair. "I won't be angry with you no matter what, I promise. I love you so much." His mind was racing, trying to figure out what he could be talking about. What could have happened? How long could Bakari been hiding this?

“You… won’t send me away either… will you?” Bakari asked keeping his face buried in the older man’s chest. After a moment he knew he couldn’t keep himself silent anymore. Taking in a deep breath he spoke… “Yesterday… when I left you for my bath… there was a guard waiting outside your room. He grabbed me… said that I should be awaiting execution and since no one was going to punish me he would…” Trailing off he took in a shaky breath. Tears already streaming down his face though he kept it hidden the best he could. Trying to make sure his voice didn’t shake he continued with his story.

His hands tightened their hold on his Pharaoh as he finished telling the older man everything. He didn’t leave out anything that he knew would plague him later if he didn’t share it. Finally, he told the man why he hadn’t said anything right after it had happened. “They told me if I told you… you wouldn’t want me anymore… that you would throw me out on the streets to die. I w-was afraid.” His body shook with his sobs, terrified that the guards would be right and he would be tossed on the streets. “I’m sorry…” He practically cried into Naeem’s chest. Yet… despite his fear there was a weight that left him from telling the man the truth.

"Of course I won't send you away..." Naeem replied, frowning at the question. His eyes grew wide as he listened to Bakari's story, his grip tightening around the boy's body even more. "Those bastards..." He breathed, pressing his face into the top of Bakari's head. "I'm so sorry... I didn't protect you, I'm so sorry..." His eyes burned with tears. "I love you so much, I would never throw you out. It wasn't your fault."

He shut his eyes and took a shaky breath. "A-and then I told you those things that made you feel unloved... I'm so sorry..." His fingers ran through Bakari's hair.

Bakari clung to his Pharaoh, not even wanting to lift his face. Even though he was glad that he wasn't going to be sent away, or thrown out on the streets he was scared. His mind going over how he had been told they would call for him again. After a moment he voiced that as well, "They told me they would call for me again today... that's why I wanted to know... if I would have to leave your side." Bakari knew for as long as he remained at Naeem's side he was untouchable. Once he was left alone, unprotected by the older man anything could happen.

"I just... want to feel safe again." Ever since the attack he had felt vulnerable. But since the rape he felt like he couldn't trust anyone and was safe nowhere. Especially after Naeem had told him what he had about his tutor. It had reinforced how he couldn't trust anyone. Something he was determined to put behind him. He wanted and needed to have Naeem if no one else.

"I will make you feel safe again... I swear." Naeem kissed the boy's forehead. "I know it is a lot to ask, but you remember the faces of the men who did this? If you remember then I can simply as you to point them out to me so I can have them properly punished. I do not want to let them take you again just so I could follow and see who is involved... That would be putting you in too much danger."

He pulled back slightly so he could look into Bakari's face. "I love you, I will protect you with my life." He stroked the boy's cheek. "And I love you, no one else."

As their eyes met he listened to his Pharaoh. It meant a lot to him to hear the other man say he would protect him with his life. But that was something he had experienced in a sense. Considering the very attack that had even lead to all of these negative things happening. Still he was panicked by the idea of identifying and pointing out the guards that had raped him. In the end he knew he had to if there was any chance of him receiving closure. Swallowing hard he nodded, "I could..." His voice was soft but he didn't lie. Leaning up he pressed his lips gently to Naeem's, "I love you too. More than anything."

Naeem leaned into the kiss, gently stroking the boy's cheek. "You don't have to do that right now... Or even soon. I just want to make sure you don't have to live in the same place as those people..." He pressed their foreheads together, his eyes closing slightly. "I want to protect you, and I want to keep you safe. In every way I possibly can... I won't let you leave my side today. Even if my advisers come."

Bakari didn't realize how much he needed to hear those words until they were voiced. He realized that he really wanted to hear his Pharaoh say he's protect him. Not just that but the relief that hut him when he was told that he wouldn't have to leave the older man's side even if his advisers came was much needed. It was at Naeem's side that Bakari truly felt safe. It was the one place he knew no one could touch him.

"Is there anything I can do for you today..?" Naeem asked softly. "I want to pamper you as much as possible..." He kissed the top of Bakari's head. "Anything that you might feel like eating?" He held the boy in a firm, protective hug. He felt like Bakari might shatter if he let go.

"No." Bakari said softly as he continued to cling to his Pharaoh. "I just want to stay by your side. I don't need anything special." He added after a slight silence. Bakari didn't want Naeem to think that he needed any sort of special treatment after what had happened. All he really wanted was the man's company, to be able to cling to him for as long as he saw fit and know he would not be sent away. After a few more minutes passed of silence he spoke once more, voice soft and almost inaudible. "I just... need you. Your presence."

"Of course... I'll stay with you no matter what." Naeem pulled back slightly to look into the boy's eyes. "Just please don't be afraid to ask for anything... Okay?" He stroked the boy's cheek, leaning in to lightly kiss his forehead then his lips. He just wanted to protect his lover from the world. He wished that he could run away from everything and shelter Bakari from the world.

"Okay." Bakari responded with a slight nod, he instantly returned the kiss. Eyes slipping shut as he let himself focus on the feeling of their lips pressed together. When it was finally broken his breaths were a little quicker. Eyes slowly opening as he rested his head once more on the older man's shoulder. "Suppose we should wash up and get out of the bath." He murmured a small smile playing on his face. They had been soaking in the water for some time now, and Bakari was starting to fee how cool the water had gotten. Shifting to pull back a little he looked his Pharaoh over running his hands gently over the man's torso. "Do... you need me to help you with anything?" He asked wanting to make sure Naeem didn't hurt himself more since he was still recovering.

Naeem's cheeks flushed softly as he felt the boy's hands on his body. "Ah... Don't do that Bakari." He gently caught the concubine's hands and kissed his fingers. "You're too beautiful, if you touch me so intimately I might become aroused." He smiled gently, pressing another kiss to his lover's lips. "Besides, I do not wish to treat you like a servant."

A soft hum passed his lips as he returned the kiss. A small smile pulling up the corners of his lips. He had to admit, hearing that something as simple as running his hands over the other's torso was arousing for Naeem made him happy. It was nice to know that he could do something so simple and get such a reaction out of the man he loved. Still, he would be sure to try not to do so today. Considering he wasn't up to having sex. The thought of the guards made a cold chill run down his spine. "Letting me take care of you isn't treating me like a servant." Bakari added as he moved to get out of the water.

When he returned he had what he needed to finish cleaning Naeem up. Kneeling down on the edge of the bathing pool he dipped the cloth into the warm water he had brought with him and started to wash the older man up. "Besides... I like being able to take care of you." He murmured as he leaned forward enough to capture his Pharaoh's lips in another kiss. It didn't take him very long to finish cleaning the other man up before he helped him out of the pool where he was waiting with a towel to dry him off.

"You spoil me too much..." Naeem sighed, leaning back to allow the boy to wash him. He smiled and gently stroked the boy's hair as he waited. Once Bakari finished Naeem stepped out of the bath and gently kissed him. "Once I have recovered I will be sure to pamper you to make up for all that you'be been doing to take care of me."

He wrapped his arms around the boy's waist and led him back to the bedroom. "Shall we lay down for a little while?"

"I really do enjoy taking care of you." Bakari responded with a small smile as he felt the older man's arms wrap around him. "Okay, you really should rest anyways." In the end, Bakari really just enjoyed being able to take care of his Pharaoh. He loved the older man and wanted nothing more than to help make things easier for him. Allowing himself to be lead back into the bedchamber. Following the other man back to the bed he waited for Naeem to get comfortable first. After which he climbed in and settled himself down against Naeem's side. "If there is anything I can do for you... no matter what it is. Please don't hesitate to ask." Bakari murmured as he relaxed against his Pharaoh's side. Once more gently wrapping his arms around the other.

"Bakari... I want to take care of you, not be taken care of..." Naeem chuckled softly, stroking his lover's hair. "Didn't I just say that I wanted to pamper you?" He pressed a gentle kiss to the boy's lips. "You are far too good for me..." A soft sigh escaped his lips. "You're like an angel..." His eyes closed slowly and he held the boy close again. "I love you so much."

Naeem lay silent for a few moments before hearing a light knock on the door. He frowned deeply and sat up, pulling the blanket over his body as well as Bakari's. "Enter." His voice changed from the gentle one he used with Bakari to the more firm and powerful one he used with others.

The door opened and two of his advisers stepped in, bowing deeply. "My pharaoh..." One spoke. "We have matters that need your attention."

Bakari hummed softly as he looked up into his Pharaoh's eyes. His own were sparkling with amusement when Naeem once again mentioned wanting to pamper him. "But you already do that." He insisted as he pressed himself closer to the older man eyes once more drifting shut as he nuzzled into his Pharaoh's torso. Having started to relax and doze off a little he was stirred awake by the knock on the door and Naeem sitting up forcing him to move.

Rolling over so his back was to his Pharaoh and his eyes were on the wall opposite him as he heard the man speak. It was a tone he wasn't used to hearing from the older man anymore. Feeling the blankets being pulled up over their bodies before he heard the bedchamber doors open. Glancing towards the two advisers as one spoke saying they had matters that needed the man's attention. This made him frown, wondering what they could possible have that needed the recovering Pharaoh's attention.

"Oh? What such matters require such urgent attention that you cannot give me time to recover from a near mortal wound?" Naeem snapped, his gaze turning to a glare. "Have I not made it clear that I need rest?"

"Of course my pharaoh, we only come to you because this is a matter than only you can decide." The adviser said, keeping his head bent in respect. "Perhaps you can dismiss your slave and we can discuss-"

"I asked what matters you bring to me, I will dismiss him if I deem it appropriate." Naeem interrupted the man. "Now speak."

"Well... There have been two letters that arrived today regarding yesterday's discussion which we thought you should review while-"

"Leave." Naeem's voice was a low growl of rage. "I have told you to only come to me with urgent matters. That is not an urgent matter. If you must then send responses explaining that I must wait for my recovery before making such a decision."

"Ah, o-of course my pharaoh." The advisers turned to leave, closing the door behind them.

Naeem allowed himself to relax, wincing in pain.

Bakari moved so he was resting his head in his Pharaoh’s lap, slightly curled up. Eyes on the two men that stood not far from the foot of the bed. He didn’t make any move or express his dissatisfaction when one of them spoke, even though his head was bowed in respect he mentioned dismissing him. It took a bit more control over his emotions to not show his displeasure at being referred to as “slave.” Even if Bakari knew that was what he was, it didn’t mean that he liked other people speaking about him in such a manner.

Curiosity hit him when he heard mention of two letters, what exactly had they discussed yesterday while he was gone? Still, he remained silent, his only movement to gently stroke his Pharaoh’s leg over the blanket in a calming manner. It wasn’t long before the two men had turned to leave. Once more it was the two of them, feeling the muscles in his Pharaoh’s lap flex as he leaned back noticing the wince of pain.

Pushing himself up he pressed his lips to the older man’s. Hand moving to rest on Naeem’s chest. “Just relax.” He murmured onto the other’s lips giving him a concerned look. Still, his curiosity was burning and he had to know. “What matters were they speaking of? It’s not an enemy is it?”

"I'm alright... Please don't worry Bakari." Naeem murmured, leaning into the kiss. His expression changed to a deep frown at the question. "Ah..." He let out a soft sign. "I did not want to worry you with such a thing. Especially not today." He lightly stroked the boy's cheek. "But I suppose that at this point not telling you would only make you worry more."

The man leaned back, pulling Bakari close to his chest. "Since I was injured my advisers began to push for me to... Produce an heir..." He gently stroked the boy's hair. "Do not worry though, I have no intention of marrying soon. Those letters are probably just about things like trading or maintaining treaties. Things that could result in a proposal if I so desired."

Finding himself confused as Naeem spoke, Bakari just watched his Pharaoh. Trying to figure out what the man could possibly be talking about. There wasn’t any resistance from him as he was pulled close to his Pharaoh’s chest. Wrapping his arms loosely around the older man. Leaning forward he pressed his lips against the other’s bare chest before resting his head against him listening as he spoke. A frown crossed his face at the mention of Naeem being pushed to produce an heir.

“Oh…” Bakari said feeling his heart shatter at the news. Even if he shouldn’t be upset about it, he would be lying if he said the news didn’t hurt. He could only imagine how some woman would be able to weasel her way between them. Especially if she did produce an heir to his Pharaoh’s throne. Of course… Bakari knew he should have seen this coming. It wasn’t as if it wasn’t entirely unexpected, just unwelcome.

Sighing he let his eyes drift shut. Right now he didn’t want to think about the man he loved finding some woman to carry his child and bare and heir for the throne. The thought just wasn’t a good one, and it only succeeded in upsetting him more. Nuzzling against his Pharaoh’s chest he sighed, “I say we just relax. You need to rest, maybe try to take a small nap.” Alright, even Bakari was aware of his feeble attempt to ignore what had just been said.

Naeem didn't want to push the issue, he had already seen Bakari cry enough for one day. "You should sleep too..." He said gently, stroking his lover's hair. "I love you Bakari, I hope that you will stay by my side forever." He kissed the top of the boy's head before laying down with him. "Wake me up if you want to talk with me some more... I do not want you to feel sad and alone." He closed his eyes, slowly allowing himself to fall asleep.

“I love you too.” Bakari responded as he relaxed against Naeem. He for a moment ignored that he had been told he should get some sleep too. Of course he knew his Pharaoh was right, but he didn’t really want to sleep right now. Humming softly in acknowledgement when he was told that he could wake him if he wanted to talk some more. It didn’t take him long to hear the change in his Pharaoh’s breathing telling him he had fallen asleep. Laying there silently against him Bakari’s mind ran over what he had been told today. From the tutor he had reminded the man he loved of as to why he had been picked, to the fact that his Pharaoh was being pressed to produce an heir.

He wasn’t sure how long he had just laid there before he ended up falling asleep himself. Pressing himself more fully against Naeem as he slept. There was a comfort he found with the older man even after all of the events of the day.

• Saga locked this topic