The Exception [+18 Noise Prince and Pigeon]

Noise Prince

Mauve nodded. "Of course I will," He pulled Lyrie to his body to support his weight better. If he needed to, he could carry him to the bathroom, but he seemed flustered as it was. He lead Lyrie towards the bathroom, and guided him to sit on the edge of the large tub as he filled it. He wondered if he used unscented soaps, since he naturally smelled so good.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Kotorichan

Lyrie leaned into Mauve's body, half closing his eyes. He pulled off his remaining clothes and tossed them aside before slipping down into the tub. He folded his wings up and leaned back as the water began to pool up around his body. All his soaps were vanilla scented, which was his favorite scent but never hid his natural scent.

Mauve smiled as Lyrie slipped his smooth, nude body into the warm water. Mauve kneeled by the tub, watching the water rise and the faucet poor water onto Lyrie's legs. He wanted to be sure that Lyrie was comfortable, so he frequently checked the water temperature, and adjusted the nobs as he saw necessary. Soon the tub was filled, and he shut the water off.

Lyrie let out a soft sound of pleasure, allowing himself to sink deeper into the water so it could soak his wings. He started to curl up before realizing he only had a short amount of time. With a soft sigh he began to wash himself, it felt kind of strange to have Mauve watching him bath. "Um... Could you... Get me a snack...?"

Mauve smiled broadly as Lyrie sank into the water, his pretty long limbs submerging. He was quite a deal shorter than him, but his proportions made him seem like he should be taller than he was. He sat up straight, then stood up, feeling embarrassed for spacing off, watching him bathe.

"Of course, Master. What is it that you'd like?"

He went to the kitchen again, and received the desired treat, and put it on a plate for him, and got him another juice as well. He came back moments later, and placed the plate on the widest part of the bath's edge.

"Um... Maybe just some gummy bears..." Lyrie mumbled. He wasn't actually hungry, just wanted a bit of privacy. As soon as Mauve was gone he washed himself as quickly as possible. When the drone returned Lyrie was just finishing washing his hair. "Thank you." He forced himself to eat a couple of the candies before finishing up and climbing out of the tub.

Mauve brought back a plate full of colorful little bears. Lyrie had candy around his kitchen like decoration, for easy access, so getting to them wasn't difficult. He had quite a recovery, so he brought him plenty to snack on. But Lyrie only ate a few before he got out of the bath. For having so much hair to wash, Mauve noted that he was quite fast. Mauve took a towel from the counter, and unfolded it, holding it open for Lyrie to cover him.

Lyrie stepped into the towel, immediately snuggling into the man's arms. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against Mauve's chest, hoping he would just dry the fairy off without needing to be asked. Lyrie's body was still sore and tired, especially his wings.

Mauve had expected Lyrie to take the towel from him and wrap himself, but the smaller man instead leaned against him. He really seemed to still be quite tired. Mauve wrapped the towel over his body and gently started to dry him off. God, he was small, he was sure to be incredibly careful with him, especially around his wings, which looked about as thick as a fingernail, and half as sturdy. They much be stronger than they looked, Mauve thought, but he wasn't going to take any chances, not with his new master who just earlier that day questioned keeping him.

The moment felt so quiet and sensual, especially when Mauve knelt down to dry his legs and feet. Neither of them really said anything. His skin smelled good. He stood back up, and wrapped it around him again for cover, even though there was no need for modesty at this point.

"When is your friend arriving?" He asked him softly, trying not to sound too eager.

"She should be here in just a few minutes..." Lyrie pressed his forehead against the drone's chest. "Will you still be loyal if it turns out you can't actually imprint on me? I like having you here... I don't wanna just have to sell you to someone else." His cheeks flushed softly as he released how honest he had been. He quickly pulled away and hurried up to his room to get dressed.

Mauve bit his lip at his master addressing the possibility that he may not be able to imprint on him, feeling a deep stabbing feeling in his chest. Of course, he would always be loyal, and he was thrilled to hear that Lyrie seemed so fond of him. He was about to reply to him to affirm that of course he would be, but Lyrie pulled away from him quickly after asking, and hurried away. He figured he shouldn't follow, so he drained the tub, dried off his own hands, and paced around outside in the halls. While Lyrie was getting dressed, he heard a knock at the door. Mauve turned towards the bedroom, and lightly knocked on the door.

"Master? I think she is here…"

And she wasn't alone, Myrina had brought her own drone, to serve as a guide, as well as to meet Mauve. It seemed like good manners.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lyrie had just finished dressing himself when he heard Mauve's voice. "I'll be right there." He called out before hurrying down to the door and opening it. "Hi Myrina, thanks for coming over. He stepped back for the two to come in. He wasn't entirely sure if he had met the drone before, but it felt a little weird to ask right now.

Mauve silently followed his master, though he wasn't quite as fast as the nimble fairy, floating about.

Myrina smiled at Lyrie when he greeted her and her drone, Ursula. While she was Myrina's companion in many things, she didn't visit Myrina's friends' homes with her often, and Myrina didn't usually involve her when she had company over, either. She had met Lyrie once, about a year ago, but she didn't remember him very clearly, either. Except for the way he smelled. She silently followed her mistress inside, she held a long bag in her hands.

"Of course! Anything for a friend. I wasn't particularly busy, anyway" She told him with a smile. "Besides, this seems like such an interesting situation…" Her voice trailed as her eyes wandered over Mauve, with a knowing smirk. "So this is him, right? Your drone?"

"Yeah, his name is Muave." Lyrie watched as the vampire walked towards the drone. "I kinda bought him on an impulse last night and now I'm not sure what to do since I'm not a vampire..." He lightly bit his lip and pushed his hair behind his ear. "Do you know of anyway to get him to imprint on me?"

"Mauve," Myrina repeated with a nod. "And have you met my Ursula?"

"We brought this for you," Ursula said, lowering her head slightly as she handed the bag towards Lyrie. It was clear it was a wine bottle's bag, but Myrina had put a bottle of sparkling juice in it. She knew her friend well enough.

"Hm... To be honest, this is my first time meeting an abandoned drone." She stated. "Does it hurt?"

"Not much," Mauve replied softly. "Yet,"

Myrina's eyes widened a little, in thought. That was unfortunate.

"How long has it been?" She asked, taking herself to the living room. Mauve looked at Lyrie for approval before following.

"About a week,"

"Oh..." She hummed again. "That might bode well for you, Lyrie. His loyal at his core. He's not a bad pick for an impulse buy."

She sat down, and Ursula kneeled at her feet. Mauve looked to Lyrie, unsure if he wanted him to do the same. It was frustrating that he didn't know. It was hard serving someone without knowing what to do with ease, like he was used to.

my replies will be longer bc of extra characters. Sorry, don't feel as if you gotta match my length

"Thank you" Lyrie took the bottle with a bright smile, he followed after the vampire to the living room. "Does that mean he'll stay imprinted on his old master for a long time?" He handed Mauve the bottle of juice. "Could you put this in the fridge for me?" The fairy sat down on his couch, bringing his legs up close to his body.

Oki thanks

"Yes, of course," Mauve nodded, and took the bottle from him. He wondered if Lyrie would drink wine, unaware of the custom between the two. He seemed to only care for sweets, but wine was made from grapes, so perhaps it was something he would enjoy. It wasn't until he took it out of the back to put in the fridge that he saw that it was sparkling juice instead. He couldn't help but laugh a little bit as he moved a bottle of juice a little to make room for the bottle.

"Hm, well, it doesn't really work like that." Myrina began to explain. "While we might say the imprint is fading, the truth is, he's not imprinted at all anymore." The vampire explained, causally twirling her red hair around one finger. "Once his former master decided to break the imprint- which isn't an easy thing to do, mind you- then it's done. Mauve is currently experiencing post-imprinting. He's holding onto the last impressions, which is why he seems he's been so well-behaved. His loyalty is why he's held it for so long. Usually they let go after a few days, and there is a mourning period, and then a gradual regrowth into theirself."

Mauve returned, but still unsure of what to do, he just stood at the entrance. Myrina had noticed out of the corner of her eye. She wondered if he knew any of this himself.

"Imprinting is a very particular art. While I've never heard of it happening, I think it might be possible to have him imprint on you." She told Lyrie optimistically. "Though I'm not sure how to go about it, since you can't really inject him with anything. I'm presuming you want to use your dust? That's probably the closest thing you could use."

Lyrie's cheeks flushed softly in embarrassment. "Oh, I have to inject it into him..? I just tried to feed it to him..." He rearranged his wings behind himself before noticing Mauve standing in the doorway. "You can come over here." He called, lightly patting the space next to him on the couch. As soon as the drone joined him Lyrie climbed up onto his lap, leaning his back against the man's chest.

Myrina couldn't help but chuckle a bit, even though she saw Lyrie was embarrassed. She wasn't the best at keeping her emotional reaction secretive. She came off less as a moody vampire than she did the head cheerleader type.

"No, no, in fact, it might be dangerous to try to inject him with anything fae-essence." She explained. "I just meant since you don't have something to inject him with naturally, your dust is probably the best alternative."

Mauve came from the doorway and sat next to where Lyrie had patted next to him. As soon as he sat down, Lyrie was on his lap. Mauve wrapped his arms around his waist, hiding a smile behind his hair. Lyrie was really affectionate, Mauve appreciated that.

"Feeding him it is probably the easiest way." Myrina continued, lightly stroking Ursula's hair. "But I'm going to warn you, that he's probably going to have a rediscovery period before he truly imprints on you. Are you prepared to handle that?"

Mauve's body tensed under Lyrie's body at the mention.

"Rediscovery..? What does that mean" Lyrie frowned, clearly Mauve knew what it meant based off how tense the drone got. "Do you mean he rediscovers what its like not to be imprinted on anyone? I think I can handle that..." He lightly traced Mauve's hands with his fingertips.

"Yes, sort of." Myrina replied. Ursula's face seemed tense as well. "But it can be described more like a rebirth. It's not as if he reverts back to his former self. The old Mauve is gone, imprinting rewrites a drone's person. His mind will try to recreate a new identity from whatever is left, and whatever is around.

"I've known people who dropped an imprint because they didn't expect the responsiveness, or the responsibility, but kept the drone as staff, since they would still be dependent on their sire. And more often then not, the transition is not painless." Myrina explained bluntly.

"I can't tell you for certain what it'll be like," she seemed to be addressing Mauve now. "But Lyrie is an old friend, and compassionate. You're in capable hands."

"I know," Mauve replied softly. And after all, who was to say that he was necessary in the majority of dropped drones who had a breakdown?

"Does that mean he'll be a completely different? But I like the way he is now..." Lyrie lightly held the drone's hand in his own. "What if he changes and I don't like him anymore?" He pouted slightly. "I want him to imprint on me because I want him, not someone else..."

Myrina sighed, because that's exactly what she was telling him. Impulse purchases weren't uncommon for him, but it was usually in the form of a new oreo flavor, not on a scale like this. She could have talked him out of this purchase if he had asked her opinion first.

"Yes, he could become different, but he could also remain very similar. Your best bet is to be as nurturing as possible of the traits you like in him now, and strict with the ones you don't. This early, it could affect how he goes through the rediscovery, as well. It'd be troublesome for him to become rebellious, after all. I've only seen a handful of drones, but the ones that become rebellious during the rediscovery seldom become subservient later."

Mauve gently squeezed Lyrie's hand. He couldn't imagine rebelling against his fairy master. It was a little scary, it was almost like he was going to die and someone new would be taking his body.

"So I just have to do that whole 'training' thing, huh..?" Lyrie sighed and squeezed Mauves hand. "Okay... I think I can manage that... Besides, you know I'm not very picky with guys" Myrina had known Lyrie long enough to meet his various boyfriends and watch his inevitable breakdown when things didn't work out. Lyrie rarely went more than a couple weeks without having someone he was dating. The fairy really hated to be alone for very long.

He rearranged his wings against the drone's chest. It was so comfortable to be held like this. "Is there anything I should do to get him to imprint besides feeding him fairy dust?"

- - - Updated - - -

"So I just have to do that whole 'training' thing, huh..?" Lyrie sighed and squeezed Mauves hand. "Okay... I think I can manage that... Besides, you know I'm not very picky with guys" Myrina had known Lyrie long enough to meet his various boyfriends and watch his inevitable breakdown when things didn't work out. Lyrie rarely went more than a couple weeks without having someone he was dating. The fairy really hated to be alone for very long.

He rearranged his wings against the drone's chest. It was so comfortable to be held like this. "Is there anything I should do to get him to imprint besides feeding him fairy dust?"

- - - Updated - - -

Mauve smiled, and lightly traced his dumb over Lyrie's hand.

Myrina nodded. "In a nutshell. But you'll have to be wary of what you're reinforcing. If he starts rediscovering and you punish him, he might misinterpret it and his new self might develop a mistrust."

She couldn't help but smile when she noticed Mauve's stricken expression. She actually suspected that he was already rediscovering, though it'd be a very early stage. If he hadn't caused any trouble, then not only did he have great self control, but he was determined to imprint on Lyrie.

Her smile turned a little bitter when Lyrie mentioned his taste in men. She'd seen him go through more than one poor choice. But maybe this is what he needed, instead of some domly brute, he got himself a mild submissive. If the rediscovery was handled well, and he really did imprint, than this impulse buy could really work out for the both of them.

"I'm not sure. I'll have to do some research on this," Myrina told him. "But be prepared, since he's digesting it, it will eventually leave his system. He might have to eat some dust everyday to keep the imprint. Like a prescription. It might not be necessary, I'll ask around and see if I can find anything about a drone imprinting on a fairy."