The Exception [+18 Noise Prince and Pigeon]

Noise Prince

Lyrie finally relaxed enough to let out his own moans. Each moan was as sweet and delicate as his body. His breath hitched slightly as he opened his eyes and saw the drone so close to his face. His cheeks flushed softly and he slowly leaned up to nuzzle Mauve's neck, his arms moving around the other's shoulders. He lightly pushed up into the man, letting out more moans. It felt amazing to completely give in to the pleasure like this.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Kotorichan

Mauve let out a short, but guttural, groan when his master nuzzled that cute face of his into his neck. He was so warm, he smelled so sweet. His arms felt so small wrapped around him, his touch so delicate it made him not ever want to move from them. His panting grew heavier, pulsing his hips with Lyrie's. He could almost feel Lyrie's heartbeat quicken with his own. Without thinking, one of his hands moved to the back of his head, to cradle it, but his fingers acted on their own accord and his fingers laced into his long locks, lightly gripping them near the roots.

Lyrie pushed his head into the man's touch, gasping for breath between his moans. He had been so busy with work before the big auction, he hadn't had time for sex. Now he was finally able to fully release his stress after the weeks of stress. "I-I'm already-" He moaned out, pushing deeper into the man. It was just too good for him to hold back for any longer, he usually lasted longer than this. But the unfamiliar pleasure combined with exhaustion made him far easier to please.

Mauve cried out softly when he pushed himself further inside. And god, that sexy voice… he could have come just from that. Those short gasps, the way he pushed his head back with his hand slid into his hair, Lyrie wa showing him all the ways he could be turned on independently from being imprinted. There was nothing of Lyrie being echoed in the back of his mind, or urging his body to act. Except for his moaning, of course. He was on the verge as well, and could barely contain himself to wait for Lyrie to come first.

Lyrie's wings fluttered as he let out another loud and came hard. His back arched in pleasure, his voice filling the room. He tightened his grip on Mauve's shoulders. As soon as he finished the fairy's body went limp, completely exhausted. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, panting for breath.

Mauve's body shuddered as the fairy came in him. It felt different, unexplainabley different. His arms tightened on Mauve's shoulder, as the drone came himself. Soon after, Lyrie collapsed against the bed, and his slave smiled, satisfied. He slipped himself off.

"Can I go to the bathroom, or do you want me to stay?" He whispered.

Lyrie started to snuggle up to the drone but stopped himself. "Sure... Just come back when you've cleaned up" He grabbed a tissue and wiped himself up before pulling the covers over himself and curling into a ball. He was still in pain, but at least now he would be able to fall asleep.

Mauve nodded.

"Of course," he whispered to him, kissing his cheek. "I'll be quick."

And he was. He was barely gone two minutes when he came back, seeing Lyrie balled up under the blankets. He crept to the other side and slipped under the blankets, and gently placed an arm over the small fairy. He seemed to already be asleep, Mauve hoped he didn't disturb him.

Lyrie snuggled into his the man's chest as he lay down. He whimpered softly in his sleep, his wings fluttering slightly as he tried to get comfortable. He stayed asleep for almost three hours, making cute little sounds every few minutes as he dreamed.

Finally the fairy woke up and started to sit up, blinking sleepily.

Mauve's eyes widened a little when the sleepy fairy snuggled into him when he came to his side. He nestled into his chest, and Mauve couldn't help but hold him closely. He wasn't as tired as his master, so he laid silently beside him. He occasionally made sweet little sounds, reacting to his dreams. Laying in bed like this made Mauve feel a little groggy himself, but he never fell asleep. After a handful of hours, Lyrie finally woke up. Mauve gently pulled away from him, sitting up himself, blinking the sleepiness from his eyes.

"How are you feeling now, Master?"

"I'm still sore..." Lyrie rolled over so he was laying on the drone's chest. "It's a little better though..." His wings stretched out. "Do you feel like you've started to imprint..?" He looked up with a slight pout. "If I have to call someone to help us then I wanna get it over with already"

Mauve was a bit surprised when Lyrie lolled over and leaned into his chest. He was really affectionate, much more than his last master, and liked to be supported a lot. It was a little unusual to get used to from what he was accustomed to, but he liked it a lot. He bit his lip in thought… had he started to imprint? He honestly wasn't quite sure. But… he really liked Lyrie, and wanted to make him happy. He felt like it was beyond the point of his last owner wanting him to be obedient to his new master, since that imprinting had been dissolving rapidly the last few days.

"I… I think I might be…" He told him. "I hope so. But it… it might still be useful to call someone, once you feel better."

He didn't remember what it was like to genuinely like someone. He didn't care to remember, either.

"Okay... I'll do that tomorrow" Lyrie grumbled, more than a little bit annoyed. He didn't want to go through all this just to have a well behaved pet. "For now you still have to stay here and take care of me, even if you haven't imprinted. Okay?" He was still sore and wanted to be cuddled and pampered by the drone.

Mauve frowned. Lyrie seemed to think the imprinting would happen fast, so it was apparent why he was frustrated, but it made Mauve feel bad, like he was misleading him. But while he could fake it, it was much easier pretending you're in the early stages of imprinting than pretending to be fully imprinted. Finding someone who Lyrie thought could help was the best course of action, anyway. Even if he could imprint, it'd would probably be different imprinting on a fairy. He wasn't sure what to expect.

"Of course. I wouldn't think to leave you, Master." Mauve spoke with a soft voice.

"Good" Lyrie leaned up and pressed a gentle kiss to the drone's lips. "I guess it's not too bad that you aren't imprinted yet... As long as you still do what you're supposed to." He pulled away, cheeks light pink. "Can you go get me some more juice? The juice you brought up earlier isn't cold anymore..." It was nice to be in control like this, although he missed being dominated.

Mauve kissed him back softly, a little surprised by the sudden gesture. He couldn't help but smile, glad that he was doing a good job without imprinting yet. He nodded, and pulled away slowly.

"I'll be right back," Mauve told him, slipping out of bed, and quickly ran out towards the kitchen, and fetched Lyrie another juice, and returned quickly. He handed it to the fairy, and crawled back into bed with him, assuming he still wanted to be held and comforted.

Lyrie snuggled up to the man and began to sip his juice. He closed his eyes, fully relaxed against the drone. Occasionally his wings fluttered lightly. The bottle of juice began to spill on the mattress as the fairy drifted back to sleep and his grip loosened. He almost looked like a child like this, falling asleep while he was drinking.

Mauve gasped, catching the juice before it lost all its remaining content. Lyrie had fallen asleep very soon after snuggling up against his most recent purchase. Considering how much pain he seemed to be in, it was great he could sleep at all, though it was surprising just how much and how quickly. He seemed so delicate and precious, how easily he drifted to sleep, cuddling up against him. He wondered if he often had his sheets and mattress stained with juice, living alone with no one else to catch the spill.

Lyrie only slept for about an hour before waking up and sitting up again. This time he felt much more rested. He yawned softly and looked around, rubbing his eyes on the back of his hand. "Did I fall back asleep?" He frowned and picked up his phone to check the time.

Mauve gently stroked Lyrie's hair periodically as he slept, stopping whenever his arm became tired. He thought about a lot of things in the quiet of the room. Mostly about his former master. He never got an answer about why he wasn't wanted anymore. He thought about Lyrie, who bought another man's drone without truly understanding imprinting, but put forth so much effort into making it happen again. He thought of what might happen if they failed.

Soon, though, Lyrie woke up again, yawning in Mauve's arms, and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Seeing his frown, Mauve's own smile fell.

"I-I'm sorry… I thought you'd want to sleep, I should have woken you up, Master."

Lyrie's cheeks flushed softly. "You didn't do anything wrong, it just seems childish to fall asleep like that..." He sighed softly and began to go through his contacts on his phone. "I'll ask my vampire friend to come over tonight and maybe she can help with the imprinting..." He snuggled up to the drone as he started to text the vampire.

Mauve nodded, watching the blue light reflect onto Lyrie's face as he looked at the screen of his phone. His smile had returned, excited to learn more about imprinting with a fairy. He hoped the dust he created would be enough, if it was needed. THough he'd also hate for all of that to be a waste. Lyrie was very affectionate, and so cute, and sweet. Mauve couldn't wait until he imprinted, and felt him in his mind.

"Ah, she says she'll come over right away. She'll be here in about half an hour." Lyrie smiled up at the drone. "So we'll be able to find out soon." He started to climb out of bed. "I'm going to take a show-" He let out a yelp of surprise as his legs gave out beneath him, he was still far more exhausted than he thought.

"Ah, she says she'll come over right away. She'll be here in about half an hour." Lyrie smiled up at the drone. "So we'll be able to find out soon." He started to climb out of bed. "I'm going to take a show-" He let out a yelp of surprise as his legs gave out beneath him, he was still far more exhausted than he thought.

Mauve's eyes lit up. In half an hour! He was excited to meet her, maybe she really knew what to do. Maybe she knew how to imprint him on a non-vampire. Maybe the process was relatively simple. And it'd be simple and fast and soon Lyrie's will would consume him. And he'd forget all about his past master and become Lyrie's perfect servant. He was distracted from his daydreams when suddenly Lyrie collapsed.

"Master!" He gasped and jumped to his side, gently pulling up up by his upper arms. Fortunately Lyrie was quite light, because Mauve wasn't exactly a brick wall of muscle himself.

"Are you sure you don't want to rest a bit more?"

"But I'm still sweaty from earlier..." Lyrie leaned against the drone, weakly clinging to his arm. "M-maybe you can help me get washed up and dressed?" His cheeks went bright pink at the suggestion, that really did make him feel like a child. A master shouldn't need this sort of help.