The Exception [+18 Noise Prince and Pigeon]

Noise Prince

Lyrie fluttered over to the bed and climbed on top of the drone, he was clearly still sleepy. His fingers lightly ran down Mauve's chest. "You were trained for this sort of thing right..?" He asked, leaning in close so his hair fell against the man's chest. "I want you to make me feel good... Then you can have some food and blood"

It wasn't like Lyrie didn't know what doms usually did... He just couldn't bring himself to say the things he liked to hear. It was to weird to give an order like 'suck me off' or 'ride me.' But he'd have to do it eventually...

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Kotorichan

Mauve's eyes widened when the fairy drifted from the doorway onto the bed, over his new slave. His thin fingers ran over his chest, his eyes seemed a little unfocused, he didn't seem fully awake. His hair fell over his shoulders and over the drone, his sweet scent wafting around him. He looked at him for a long moment in silence. He hadn't expected to be put on the spot first thing in the morning. He licked his lips slightly.

"What is it that you would like me to do?" He whispered back to him. He was ready to prove that he was a good purchase.

Lyrie moved his hand up to gently trace the man's lips. "Are you good with your mouth..?" He asked, tilting his head to the side slightly. "I'm too tired for anything too intense.." Really he just wanted to be held down and fucked until he woke up completely. But he had to be the top now... So getting sucked off was the closest he could get.

"If you're not then you could just ride me..." It felt weird to say that, it would be even more weird if it actually happened.

Mauve's eyelashes fluttered a little when the fairy's fingertips grazed over his lips. That long orange hair grazed over his arm when his master tilted his head to the side. He seemed so gentle, even now. One of the more experienced slaves, before being put onto the auction, could tell Mauve was new, and tried to give him some pointers. They were a little fear-mongering, in Mauve's eyes, and really only useful to someone who didn't want to be there. Mauve wasn't like some of these independent people, he needed to belong to someone. Even if it was someone new, who he hadn't imprinted on yet, it was much better than being left on his own, with only himself.

"…I'm very good with my mouth," He told his master.

"Then... Why don't you show me..?" Lyrie moved off the drone and leaned back on the bed, spreading his legs slightly to give him better access. He needed to be more forceful, order not ask. But he was still so sleepy... "Now" He tried to sound stern but he still sounded so tired. He just needed to remember what he liked people to do. "If you're not good enough I won't let you have any blood this morning..." He threatened uncertainly. Being a dom already felt like so much more work, he actually had to think of what to say and do, he couldn't just sit back and give up control... It was terrible.

Morning blood… for Mauve, who was used to having blood once a day or so, then these past couple of days being prepared for the auction having none, this felt like a great treat. Especially since his blood was so delicious. The drone leaned forward, lowering himself on his elbows, and exposed the fairy's cock with no hesitation. He wondered if it was his fault that his new master seemed uncomfortable. Maybe because of his lingering imprinting, he just had difficulty adjusting to what his new master wanted from him. He'd make up for it with his mouth.

Releasing his cock, he took the head and lightly sucked on it, his tongue groping the grooves at the base of it. Then, Mauve slowly pushed his head down to the base, taking the length into his throat, before he, just as slowly, pulled back up, never letting the head out of his mouth. He was slow, and deliberate, exploring his cock with his tongue and cheeks and the roof of his mouth and his throat. As if he had never seen it, and needed to know what it looked like. The fairy was tired, he thought he'd appreciate a more gentle sucking.

Lyrie watched as the drone pulled out his cock, his cheeks flushed softly as he was exposed. A soft, cute moan escaped his lips at the feeling. He quickly bit down on his lip to hold back the noise. It wasn't the right kind of sound for a 'master' to be making. Everything about his body was used to being the bottom, the soft whimpering moans, the way his hips pushed up into the other's mouth, how his tail and wings twitched as Mauve's tongue brushed against the most sensitive spots of his cock... Even when he moved his hand into the man's hair it was too delicate. It didn't help that the fairy was longing for the drone to start using his fingers.

Mauve moaned over his cock when he felt those slender fingers in his hair, flinching slightly, expecting him to grip the strands in his fist and force his face down into him. But his hand remained gentle. His wings, and his tail made a faint noise as they twitched over the comforter. Everything about him seemed so delicate. He was a very different master than what he was used to. He sucked a little more aggressively now, taking his hips pushing towards his throat as a sign that he wanted something more intense. than what he was giving him. He used his tongue quite a bit more, too, though less concentrated and more free formed.

Lyrie tightened his grip on the drone's hair. He let out a louder moan, unable to hold his voice back. One hand moved up to cover his mouth, trying to stop the embarrassing noises. His eyes fluttered closed as he relaxed into the feeling. Mauve really was good with his mouth... The fairy didn't say a word as the drone sucked him off, only letting out soft moans. Soon he could feel himself growing close to climax. "A-ah... I'm..." Lyrie tugged his hair lightly and pushed up into his mouth as he came with a low moan. His cum had a faint tatse of apricot, just like his blood.

Mauve's throat tightened on the fairy's dick when his fingers tightened in his hair. The noises his master was letting out were energizing. It was good to have the sort of feedback and understanding about what he liked so nonverbal yet clear. He was used to just having feelings echoed off of him, so he was not particularly strong when it came to partners he wasn't imprinted on. He tightened his grip once more in Mauve's rusty red hair, and sweet, sticky cum burst into his mouth and throat. Mauve readily drank it up, and slowly slid himself off, and took a deep breath.

Lyrie panted softly and opened his eyes to stare down at the drone for a few moments before sitting up and fixing his pants. "O-okay... Let's go get you some breakfast..." He quickly fixed his pants and fluttered off the bed. "Oh, your collar..." He took the leash off Mauve's collar. "There we go, follow me" He half walked, half flew down to the kitchen and started to rummage through the fridge again.

Mauve nodded, smiling softly to himself, hoping that after breakfast would be a taste of his sweet, sweet blood. He sat up as well, and tilted his head back so the leash could be removed easily. He was glad he left him with the pleasant collar. It was a dream to sleep with, it felt comfortable even after such long term use. Having a collar was comforting to him.

He followed his master to the kitchen, wondering what the fairy ate to smell and taste to good, wondering if he had a special diet. He hadn't seen him eat yet, so he wondered. He ate pizza, though, and it wasn't particularly fruity.

The fairy brought out a half eaten chocolate cake. "Can you eat this for breakfast..? It has most of the same ingredients as pancakes... Or..." He took out a big container of pudding, various flavors of cupcakes and cookies, and a huge bottle of chocolate milk. "I know humans eat cereal with milk..." He got a bowl out of the cupboard as well as some bite sized wafer cookies. "Here, cereal" Lyrie gave the drone a proud smile and set the wafer cookies and chocolate milk on the table. "This works for breakfast right?"

Mauve's eyes widened as he watched the fairy take out a variety of sweets and desserts from the fridge, the only breakfast appropriate item was chocolate milk. Which the master suggested he use for cereal… with cookies. Of course, maybe the cake was his better option for breakfast. It was almost like a pancake, and eating a cereal amount of cookies would probably make him sick.

"If you don't mind, Master… I think I will just have some cake and milk this morning…"

He had no idea fairies lived on essentially just sugar! What was he going to do, a drone, a slave?! He couldn't possibly ask that his master get additional groceries just to feed him… he was going to have to live off dessert forever! Five year old Mauve would have been pleased to learn this.

"Okay, I can get you some food later... You just eat like a human right?" Lyrie put everything away besides the cake, milk, and a tub of chocolate pudding. He put the cake and milk on the table along with a fork and a cup, then hopped up to sit on the counter with the pudding and a spoon. "Go ahead and help yourself" He said as he started to chow down on the pudding. His wings fluttered happily as he ate. Chocolate was his favorite flavor right now, pretty soon he'd eat so much that he'd get sick of it and move on to vanilla, cherry, or some other flavor.

Mauve's face flushed a slight pink that he so readily volunteered to get him real food, even though he hadn't really done anything to deserve it. This fairy was really so kind to him, he felt the need to take care of him, to repay him.

"Yes, that's right… and thank you." He told him, nodding hesitantly, and gently pulled his breakfast towards him. He watched as his master didn't hesitate to open his pudding and readily eating it, his wings occasionally fluttering as he enjoyed his treat. Mauve wasn't as enthusiastic to eat his cake, since he had already had something very, very sweet just minutes before. But he was also a bit fixated on the fairy. He was quite beautiful, and had a large and beautiful house. And that closet.. there were many tools and toys, yet as far as Mauve could tell, he was his only slave.

Lyrie watched the drone with his head tilted to the side. Would the drone actually eat the cake..? "Will cake make you sick?" Lyrie had heard that humans couldn't survive off just cake and candy, and it could even make them sick if they had too much. He had learned this from many of his ex-boyfriends. But he was never clear on how long they could go on just candy, or how much it took to make them sick. And all kinds of species could have different limits.

"No, no, sorry. I can eat something like this without feeling ill. Please don't worry," Mauve insisted, and took a few bites to further to illustrate his point. "I'm not so fragile. I'm a drone, it'd take more than the average human to make me take ill effects from food, or even lack of nutrition." He explained to the fairy. "Do you only eat sugar, Master?"

"I don't need to eat anything. Food doesn't have any effect on me but I like sweets" Lyrie said, watching the drone eat. "All I need is water, air, and sunlight because I'm a flower fairy... Although I do like other food sometimes. Pizza, chips, bagels... All that kind of stuff can be good too. But it's not the same as sweets"

"Ah… a flower fairy, that explains it…" He mused to himself, taking a large sip of chocolate milk. Mauve smiled a little. He certainly wasn't adversed to eating sweets or junk food, but it was rather charming that all but one food his master listed was unhealthy. He supposed he might not have developed a taste for a more robust diet if it weren't mandatory by his biology, though. He might be eating cake and pizza everyday.

"But not fruit?"

"I'm still strong" Lyrie said quickly. "People think that flower fairies can't defend ourselves because it's such a weak sounding power, but it's not" He huffed softly and put the chocolate pudding away. "I like fruit too, but it's not as good as other sweets... I like strawberry shortcake and lemon bars..." He brought out a two liter bottle of cream soda and began to sip it.

Mauve nearly dropped his fork at his master's sudden retort, which to the drone felt out of nowhere. He still hadn't realized that it was a bit of a touchy subject for the fairy, though he hadn't meant to touch on it again. Mauve had a moment to reflect on how strange it felt to not feel dizzy or burst into tears at the thought of disrespecting his master, the same way he would have with his last. His heart felt like lead, though.

"I-I'm sorry, I was thinking how it explained why you smell so nice, Master. I didn't mean to imply you were weak…" he answered softly, his head lowered.

Lyrie's cheeks flushed softly at the man's response. "O-Oh... Right..." He looked away, lightly fidgeting with his hair. "I guess I'm just used to people thinking all fairies are just weak and flower fairies have an especially bad reputation. Since flowers are just cute and pretty" He pouted slightly at the thought. "When I'm at work slaves always try to attack me so they can run off... That's why I told you not to try anything. It gets really annoying and I have to be careful not to damage them"

Mauve nodded in understanding, though it was a bit strange for him to think of slaves attacking someone to try to escape, especially someone as delicate-looking and pretty as his master. Of course, Mauve hadn't craved freedom in a very long time, so the urge to even do so was alien to him. He wondered if anyone had ever hurt him, or how the fairy dealt with those who tried…

"I'll never attempt anything so foolish or upsetting." Mauve responded firmly. "So please don't worry about that with me. I'm yours, and I'm happy to be."

Lyrie stared at him for a moment in silence. "Are drones just loyal..? You don't seem very bothered by your position..." He took another sip of his soda. "I kinda just bought you on an impulse, so I don't know anything about you" The fairy shrugged and leaned back. "So, why don't you tell me about what you need to be healthy?"