The Exception [+18 Noise Prince and Pigeon]

Noise Prince

Mauve hadn't really explained imprinting to anyone before, so it seemed a little weird. It was so innate and natural to him, he forgot that no one but vampires and their drones shared it. And a drone's preceding master, or so Mauve had been assuming.

"It's… more than loyalty," He started. "When a vampire takes a drone, the drone imprints with the vampire the moment we taste their blood. I… I wouldn't describe it as a hive mind, but the master's will becomes part of us. We feel echoes what Master wants, so that we can do something without necessarily being ordered to. It makes us very convenient, and naturally we're more loyal and obedient because that's what Master wants. And when Master is happy… it's the most blissful feeling on earth." He said almost dreamily. Then he paused, and his face stained crimson.

"A-ah, excuse me… I mean my former Master… you see, I'm still imprinted on him. It's gradually fading, though, and soon, I will imprint on you." Mauve promised. "I won't know your will for now, but I promise, I'm devoted to you, my new Master,"

"To be healthy… ideally, I'll have a certain level of nutrients a day. Many sweets and desserts do not have many of these. Vegetables, fruits, grain, and protein are things I should have daily, in an ideal situation. But I'm a drone, I can do fine with less than a human's ideal meal plan."

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Kotorichan

"So when you imprint you'll be able to read my mind..." Lyrie's eyes widened at the idea. How could he pretend to be a dom if the drone knew he wanted be held down fucked mercilessly? "I-I don't want you to be able to do that!" He glared at Mauve. "If that's how it works then I'm not keeping you" The fairy began to chug down his soda in an attempt to calm his anger.

Mauve gasped softly, eyes widened in fear, before he slowly shook his head. He couldn't handle it a second time.

"P-please Master… it's not like that… it's not… mind-reading." The drone took a slow breath. "It's much more vague… it's more like, I feel urges to do things based on the will of my master. I might feel the urge to make a meal if Master is hungry, or I'll break rules if Master is craving to punish, or I'll confess if I break rules, since that's what I know Master wants of me." He paused. "Sorry… my former Master, sorry…"

He took a hesitant bite of cake.

"Or… you could… resist my imprinting…" His voice cracked a bit when he suggested it. He wasn't entirely sure how imprinting worked, but he couldn't imagine it would happen if his fairy master refused it. But then he'd get his free will back, an independent identity. "Your control of me would have to become more manual," He added.

"I don't want you to know what I want" Lyrie mumbled. He hopped off the counter and put away the soda. "Are you almost done eating?" He sounded annoyed and angry, but really it was just to hide his fear. He wanted to be dominated, if the drone could tell what he wanted then he would know that.

"I have

stuff to do today" That was a complete lie, he didn't have anything that really needed to get done. He just wanted to change the subject as soon as possible. There were some things that he usually did for fun that he could make look like chores.

Mauve's face dropped, and his eyes fell to the floor, but he nodded. He didn't really remember who he was. Would he desire his freedom again, feel trapped and restrained? Would he become like the slaves he couldn't understand? The ones that resisted, that fought back, that were struck down and beaten in front of everyone, the risk for daring the act of independence. He wondered how many times his new master would bother beating him into submission before giving up on him. What if he never was good enough for anyone?

Mauve looked at his barely half-eaten piece of cake, and took a larger portion with his fork.

"Yes, Master, I'm nearly done," He said, readily, and took the large bite in his mouth. After swallowing it down with chocolate milk, he licked his lips. "Sorry if I'm too slow for you liking," He took another few large bites before he decided that a whole slice of cake for breakfast wasn't the best idea for now.

"Is there anything I can help with?" He asked, perking up again.

"Sure... You can help me water the garden" Lyrie smoothed out his hair. "Put the leftovers in the fridge then follow me, okay?" He left the kitchen and went into the backyard. The yard was huge and looked more like a park than someone's yard. It was beautifully organized with bright flowers of every kind. An ornate greenhouse could be seen in the distance. The paths lead to ponds, benches, and gazebos. Some of the paths even went through tunnels of flowers or small forests.

Mauve smiled. He rarely got to do anything outdoors. He had forgotten that he liked to be outdoors. He put the rest of his cake in the fridge, and quickly finished his chocolate milk, and followed his master outdoors. He had never seen a garden like his. It was like an illustration! Beautiful flowers of every color covered the grounds. There was even a greenhouse as well, a spacious, elegantly designed one. And ponds, and even places to sit! It felt like a garden attraction, like at a museum! To think that this was private property… that he now lived somewhere with such a beautiful garden.

"Your garden is wonderful…"

"Of course it it, I can make any garden wonderful" Lyrie huffed softly.

The garden was his pride and joy, each flower and tree had been raised from a seed with his own magic and love. The entire area had been dug out into a deep hole and then refilled with only the best soil. Different areas had different soil that was especially for the plants in the area. He had designed the appearance, and even the intricate irrigation system which meant that most of the garden didn't need to be watered. But plants that were sick, delicate, or just freshly planted, would get his daily attention.

"Now, don't touch or water anything without my permission. Don't leave the path no matter what, and never pick any leaves or flowers. Understand?"

Mauve felt a little silly after the fairy's response. He was a flower fairy, so of course he'd be good with a garden. He scratched the back of his head. But he really hadn't seen a garden so nice since… since maybe a year or so ago, when as a special treat his former Master took him to a museum that had a gorgeous garden, not unlike this, but with more structured paths and benches. There was also a few good places to hide fuck, which is part of why Mauve was brought. He remembered the faint sweetness of the air.

There must be more fragrant flowers here, because the sweet scents were stronger.

"Yes, Master." Mauve told him, though it was easier said than done, since in the morning light, some petals looked like jewels, and were just as enticing. But he'd have to refrain.

Lyrie thought for a moment, staring at the flowers. "Well... There are some you can pick if you'd like" He said softly. The fairy lightly touched the ground and closed his eyes, letting out a soft breath. Roots grew out of his fingertips and into the ground, allowing him to feel the roots of other plants and trees nearby. From this he could tell if they were over or under watered, or if they had some kind of parasite. He stood perfectly still for a few moments before the roots went back into his fingers and he straightened up.

"Okay, follow me" Lyrie began to lightly fly along the path towards the greenhouse.

Mauve's eyes lit up and smiled a bit, wondering what flowers were allowed. It almost seemed like a shame that he'd have permission though. Was there anything more poetic than a forbidden flower? He watched as his master crouched down and gently touched the earth. After a moment, something akin to roots shot from his fingers and dug into the earth. The sight, unexpected, was a little disturbing for the drone.

"Hehng!" He gasped, jumping back a little. But the fairy seemed perplexed by the sudden roots on his hands. Mauve really didn't know a lot about fairies. Most humans tended to live more isolated from other creatures, and as a drone, he didn't really spend much time with anyone but Master and some of his friends.

Mauve was still a little stunned, so he silently obeyed, following the scented fairy down the path.

- - - Updated - - -

Mauve's eyes lit up and smiled a bit, wondering what flowers were allowed. It almost seemed like a shame that he'd have permission though. Was there anything more poetic than a forbidden flower? He watched as his master crouched down and gently touched the earth. After a moment, something akin to roots shot from his fingers and dug into the earth. The sight, unexpected, was a little disturbing for the drone.

"Hehng!" He gasped, jumping back a little. But the fairy seemed perplexed by the sudden roots on his hands. Mauve really didn't know a lot about fairies. Most humans tended to live more isolated from other creatures, and as a drone, he didn't really spend much time with anyone but Master and some of his friends.

Mauve was still a little stunned, so he silently obeyed, following the scented fairy down the path.

Lyrie ignored the noise from the drone. It made sense that he hadn't seen a flower fairy doing that sort of thing before. "Have you ever taken care of a garden before?" He asked, glancing back at the drone. "Actually, what did your previous master even use you for?" He slowed down a bit Mauve could walk next to him. "Sex, chores... Both? You're clearly not a show slave or a solider... "

"A very modest one, when I was younger. But it was mostly my grandmother's effort, she would let me help." Mauve answered.

Mauve slowed down as his master did, to keep a respectable pace, out of habit. He was a little taken back by the question, he'd never been embarrassed about what he had done for his Master...

"That's right... I did chores, I was a personal assistant of sort, and... Yes, he used me for sex."

Lyrie nodded slightly. "Okay, so that's pretty much the same I what I want you to do for me... Do you know how to make sweets?" The fairy opened up a small shed along the path. It was very clean and organized with different types of seeds, watering cans, tools, and plant food. He began to fill up two watering cans at a large sink.

That was a relief. Buying him on a whim was risky, his master could have ended up deciding he didn't want what Mauve had to offer. And training slaves was a pretty huge undertaking. But most people did want slaves for chores or sex, so he wasn't a terrible risk for an impulse purchase.

"I can bake, Master," Mauve told him proudly. "Cookies, cake, bread. Even some candy," He replied as they walked into the shed. Mauve was used to seeing sheds that were over flowing and disorganized, but here everything was tidy and orderly. It didn't seem like his master had any other slaves other than him, so he must have been doing this himself.

"So you can cook for me?" Lyrie turned to him, his eyes wide with excitement. "It can be a pain to always go out to get my sweets, and sometimes my favorite places get sold out, and I've never been able to figure out how to make cakes taste as good as the bakeries, they're always too dry or-" His cheeks flushed deeply as he realized he was babbling around cakes. "N-never mind..."

"Yes, Master, I can cook for you," He promised, smiling at his reaction. As a fairy who only ate sweets, it must seem frustrating to never be able to make desserts properly. Wait until he had a decent home-made cake, though! Mauve didn't really bake a whole lot with his former Master, but he really enjoyed doing it, so he was happy he'd have the opportunity to do it more.

He hadn't really realized until now that he did have significant preferences in the tasks he performed for his last master. Without thinking, he suddenly pushed the door open and walked the shed. He covered his face in two hands, and breathed deeply. His chest kind of hurt.

Lyrie's eyes widened when the drone left the room. "Where are you going!?" He dropped the watering can and fluttered out after him. If Mauve stepped outside of the path it would seriously damage Lyrie's precious plants. So he couldn't allow the other man outside of his sight.

Mauve hadn't felt like this in years. It was horrible, he really was slipping from the imprint. What would be next? After his own preferences... What else would he develop now? He was struggling with this, with a sense of identity... How was he supposed to handle this? He was just bought, what was his new master going to do if he gained a sense of self suddenly?

He turned when he heard his master chase after him. He covered his face, ashamed, and stepped back onto the path quickly, unaware that he walked off.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Master... I won't do that again, I promise, I'm sorry!"

Lyrie rushed to the spot Mauve had stepped on. "What is wrong with you?!" He snapped. "I told you not to leave the path!" he turned his attention to the small plant that had been crushed, lightly touching it with his fingertips. The plants really meant so much to him. He could feel their life and death, their pain and comfort.

"Why did you do that?" The fairy looked back up at Muave, his eyes sparking with tears. The poor plant was just a baby. he didn't know if it would be able to survive after this....

Mauve couldn't tell him why, he couldn't tell him that it was because of the imprint fading. That he struggled with the transition so much. He'd discard him if he thought this might happen again.

The drone fell to his knees next to the crying fairy.

"I'm so, so sorry, Master! I'm so sorry, please, please forgive me. Anything you want me to do or any punishment you wish to give I'll gladly accept. But please know how sorry I am... I won't do this again, I swear..."

Lyrie quickly brushed his tears away and looked down at the plant. "Bring me one of the 15" flower pots from the shed... And don't make a mess" He carefully pushed his hands into the soil around the plant, moving his fingers to untangle the roots from those of other plants. "I should have never bought you..." He said under his breath.

Mauve nodded, and got up slowly, his breath caught in his throat. He ran back towards the shed, and grabbed one of the flower pots and quickly returned to the fairy's side. But he was a drone, and he was immune from selective hearing, so he had heard what the fruit-scented man had said, probably when the fairy didn't expect him to hear it. He couldn't even speak, he just set the pot down next to him, and backed away, kneeling in the dirt, watching what his master was going to do, trying not to let show how terrified he was of the aspect of being returned.

The first thing he did when he realized he was defining himself independently of his former master was destroy something important to his new one. This is what free will was, this is why he didn't want it...

Lyrie tried to hold back more tears as he felt how weak the plant's roots had been. He slowly lifted it out of the ground, along with a large amount of soil, and set it in the pot. None of the roots were broken, and he gently brushed the leaves clean of any dirt. The fairy lifted the pot and brought it into shed. He began to get out different items, a thin stick, some thread, plant food, more soil...

"What is wrong with you..?" He muttered, it was directed towards Mauve but he didn't even know if the drone had followed him in.

Mauve sat back silently watching his master tended to the flower he injured. He pulled the small plant from the soil and placed it into the pot the drone fetched for him. Mauve didn't think the plant was in too bad of shape, but he didn't know enough about plants to really know, and his fairy master seemed distraught over it.

He wasn't sure if he should follow him or not when his master got up and went to the shed. But he thought staying out here seemed unacceptable right now. He decided to follow. He kept a respectable distance, this time that distance was almost twice as much from earlier. He couldn't believe he made his new master cry. It was their first day together and he was already messing everything up.

He didn't answer, not for a long moment.

"I-I'm sorry... Please...please..." His voice started shaking.