Are you in love?

Justme

Still in love after a year an a half. Though sometimes I wanna ring him out by the neck and keel him, yeah, I do love him. ^^;

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• Saga

• SailorRishi

• R.I.O

• 1 year later...

No. I am still not thinking about it. Or there wasn't even a point when I was.

So people around me thinks i'm pretty heartless and all. I consider myself not that heartless though.

Well, I kind of am. In regards to that topic only.

hmmn.. I guess :(

well, you know, I had always though I am not in love these few months... but when I went to my ex bf's profile (stalked a bit)... and saw him having fun...

... just ugh.. old feelings resurfaced and I think I'm still in love even now.. damn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have PTSD, so I have a hard time getting close and connecting to people...

In my case before, I just don't feel anything. But I am still in the process of making my emotions surface more and so far, i've been improving. This love thingy is just so hard though. I do not like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can honestly say that I am in love. Never though I could feel what I feel for someone, especially when they are so far away from me. But love can climb over any obstacle if it is strong enough. The person I love healed my heart that was broken into pieces. They give me a reason to wake up in the morning with a smile, and to keep that smile on my face throughout the day. It's hard to put it into words how I feel, but I know it is something that I am so grateful to have. Thank you, Jet

I'm a bit yes and a bit no.

I'm not in relationship or anything. In fact, I feel that it's not that important. Because people tend to betray each other and I don't want that happen to me on my first love.

Usually when I like someone, I kept it a secret and let it be a one-side love. it's more fun that way! :D

Yes,but I can't be with that person cuz my prophecy says I'm not allowed to have anyone

- - - Updated - - -

Yes,but I can't be with that person cuz my prophecy says I'm not allowed to have anyone

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not. I'm... kinda hopelessly lost on that front, and am then too shy to do anything about it. Having been... burnt in the past, I've gotten a defensive shell up also, making it just that much worse for me.