• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• Saga

• SailorRishi

• R.I.O

@ Amarillo: that's too bad.. if there's really no chance,, then there are still many other men out there who are more deserving for your love honey.. XD

@Plant: i know you will one day,, well.. we're kinda the same,, :D

• Like 1

Yes, I'm in love. But propably it's just from my side. I don't know. He is my classmate, (and friend) but we ended school month ago and I'm afraid we will not see each other anymore.

To whoever is experiencing unrequited love, I only have one thing to say.

I know that feel, bro. *bro fist*

Anyway, I wouldn't say I'm in love. But I do have a crush on someone...Well, that or maybe I just like the attention I'm recieving... It worries me that I can't be sure of what I feel.

I have been maybe? I'm usually so confused when it comes to my feelings :hamtaro-005 (21): I do like this one guy but right now I think its more like i'm idk how to explain it, maybe i'm just attracted to his face? But right now no love in my life whatsoever (forever alone! :msn_red_fox 2 )

Lol at all of those love threads XD .Anyway I'm happy for all of you that are in love.Still I'm gona stick with my stone cold heart :D

I'm not in love now I guess. I have forgotten my love after all:) I'm free now and what a relief! Sometimes I think that love is forbidden for me and every time it is unlucky, one-sided matter so it's much better not to fall in love. I'm practicing unconditional and peaceful Budha's love now:) (equally for all beings but without attachement to anyone)

I wasss once inlove with both a guy and girl but then I changed cuz people got to me and I became very cold hearted person, the ones closest to me knew I did they left me and then I changed back but then I fell inlove with others alot many more but in all those I got broken heart do much I had to detach myself from alot leaving me down to one last person if I lose this person I will never love again! Seems like hate is easy join the dark side or feel pain