• sarah3161

• JuJu

• Rei

• yojichan

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I was looking at the pictures I get at HP...

I forgot about for long time... --;;;

There was one I want so much... but, just to expensive...

It's a watch... Misaki wear in the ani...

This is pictures of it...

But, it is 28,500yen... about $290 in canadian... --;;;;

Also, add shipping fee... Oh, my... it is just way to much... --;;;

But, still look nice... and I still want that... T T

And the that not pig face... is bear... --;;;

Any way I am not trying to sell anything...

I just remember that watch and let you know... there is real one of Misaki wear...

Oh hama-san, how lovely! actually my watch is designed similar to this. :) only mine is a darker brown.

i always loved leather strap watches that really hugs my wrist. i've had my watch since 2003.

at the time when i bought it, I didn't even know Junjo Romantica existed. I got my watch years before the anime was even made. :)

so you can just imagine my surprise when i saw that Misaki's watch is just like mine. woosh! xD

Junjo Romantica anime is super special to me. It's a definite keeper. I even have the drama CD of the voice actors talking about working with each other and their impression of the upcoming anime. i could not keep myself from giggling. i must admit the voice actors for Hiroki and Nowaki were the absolute best. you can really listen to how much they enjoy working with each other and they're both very naughty.

The voice actor for Usami is funny. I mean, he's basically the star but he is the one who sounds the most nervous admitting to being surrounded by veteran voice actors. I think it's adorable.

I am still reading the manga and just when I thought that the Junjo Egoist arc was over, it's still ONGOING!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I watched the anime first before discovering the manga version. And I fell so hard and deep for Nowaki x Hiroki. I can remember how many times I cried watching the library scene. The music alone for the library scene makes me cry! T____T

I AM SO TOUCHED!!!

So when I read the manga and it examines much further into their relationship, the trials and even a bit more intimately explicit scenes of Nowaki and Hiroki better...OMG!!! I WAS COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY HOOKED BEYOND BELIEF! I could read the Junjo Egoist parts over and over and I HAVE! It never cease to affect me so. Their story is very inspiring for me.

Another favorite of mine in the series is Junjo Minimum. If I had cried enough in the anime version, dear lord...it was much much more intense in the manga. It makes me reflect on a lot of things. All the million what-if scenarios for Hiroki and Usami. In my mind, if Hiroki and Usami had ended up together, Hiroki would not have been so cynical as he is now. A lot of his cynicism and insecurities bore from having that unrequited love for his best friend. He was willing to give the world to Usami if only he knew.

But going back to Junjo Egoist, their story really has a way of erasing all the what-if scenarios from my head and just focus on the two of them. There is no doubt how devoted they are of each other. How strongly they feel for each other. They still have a long way to go in their lives but you know that they're gonna be just fine. gOSH, I REALLY REALLY LOVE reading Junjo Egoist. This alone makes my day! When I wanna cry, or laugh or celebrate or be inspired, Junjo Egoist really make it happen. :D

I'm not saying I do not like Junjo Romantica arc. For quite sometime I called Usami - Usagi-san out of affection for the character. But I have temporarily ceased to read the Romantica arc for quite some time and focused all my attention on Egoist instead. Perhaps in the future I will return to Romantica again. I admit I got a little bit tired with Misaki seemingly denial of the basic fact that he and Usami are lovers. There is much, much to go for both of them. But I have to admit Usami is so amazingly patient with him. Misaki is a sweet boy, no doubt. I can relate to Misaki in a lot of sense but that is a part of my early life. It's much different now. I've become more like Hiroki. :) I too was burned by a first love and now I'm in a very loving relationship. I did not expect was gonna happen for me. haha!

Junjo Egoist is truly my absolute favorite. I can watch it again and again. I can read it again and again and I will feel happier every time. Never fails.

Oh hama-san, how lovely! actually my watch is designed similar to this. :) only mine is a darker brown.

i always loved leather strap watches that really hugs my wrist. i've had my watch since 2003.

at the time when i bought it, I didn't even know Junjo Romantica existed. I got my watch years before the anime was even made. :)

so you can just imagine my surprise when i saw that Misaki's watch is just like mine. woosh! xD

Junjo Romantica anime is super special to me. It's a definite keeper. I even have the drama CD of the voice actors talking about working with each other and their impression of the upcoming anime. i could not keep myself from giggling. i must admit the voice actors for Hiroki and Nowaki were the absolute best. you can really listen to how much they enjoy working with each other and they're both very naughty.

The voice actor for Usami is funny. I mean, he's basically the star but he is the one who sounds the most nervous admitting to being surrounded by veteran voice actors. I think it's adorable.

I am still reading the manga and just when I thought that the Junjo Egoist arc was over, it's still ONGOING!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I watched the anime first before discovering the manga version. And I fell so hard and deep for Nowaki x Hiroki. I can remember how many times I cried watching the library scene. The music alone for the library scene makes me cry! T____T

I AM SO TOUCHED!!!

So when I read the manga and it examines much further into their relationship, the trials and even a bit more intimately explicit scenes of Nowaki and Hiroki better...OMG!!! I WAS COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY HOOKED BEYOND BELIEF! I could read the Junjo Egoist parts over and over and I HAVE! It never cease to affect me so. Their story is very inspiring for me.

Another favorite of mine in the series is Junjo Minimum. If I had cried enough in the anime version, dear lord...it was much much more intense in the manga. It makes me reflect on a lot of things. All the million what-if scenarios for Hiroki and Usami. In my mind, if Hiroki and Usami had ended up together, Hiroki would not have been so cynical as he is now. A lot of his cynicism and insecurities bore from having that unrequited love for his best friend. He was willing to give the world to Usami if only he knew.

But going back to Junjo Egoist, their story really has a way of erasing all the what-if scenarios from my head and just focus on the two of them. There is no doubt how devoted they are of each other. How strongly they feel for each other. They still have a long way to go in their lives but you know that they're gonna be just fine. gOSH, I REALLY REALLY LOVE reading Junjo Egoist. This alone makes my day! When I wanna cry, or laugh or celebrate or be inspired, Junjo Egoist really make it happen. :D

I'm not saying I do not like Junjo Romantica arc. For quite sometime I called Usami - Usagi-san out of affection for the character. But I have temporarily ceased to read the Romantica arc for quite some time and focused all my attention on Egoist instead. Perhaps in the future I will return to Romantica again. I admit I got a little bit tired with Misaki seemingly denial of the basic fact that he and Usami are lovers. There is much, much to go for both of them. But I have to admit Usami is so amazingly patient with him. Misaki is a sweet boy, no doubt. I can relate to Misaki in a lot of sense but that is a part of my early life. It's much different now. I've become more like Hiroki. :) I too was burned by a first love and now I'm in a very loving relationship. I did not expect was gonna happen for me. haha!

Junjo Egoist is truly my absolute favorite. I can watch it again and again. I can read it again and again and I will feel happier every time. Never fails.

Oh... so you have similar designed watch... well, that will suprice you when you watch the anime...

Well... I still want that watch I just don't know they still do sell that... --;;

Any way I am not really wear watch at all... --;;;

I just like the design so I kind of want it... ^^;;;

I think personal taste are different on this too...

Well... I don't go one favorite on this... I just like every story...

Just sometime feel little too much... --;;;

For me I know about manga first...

Well... I been know Yaoi for quite long time...

So Know manga first is alway the case for me... or novel... ^^;;;

Any way... I want much into this manga first... --;;;

First... I have too many manga at that time...

It's hard to tell what I have at first any way... --;;;

So most of time I just had it for sometime and later read manga...

And I do have drama cd of this series too...

There are too many... --;;;

Any way... not I am into other think that I almost forgot about this series... --;;;

Well... what can I said... I just can't focus on too many thing...

Any way... I do like series... just it's not my first... ^^;;;

I love this anime....

one day I looked on you tube for good anime and found one video with two boys kissing....

I tell myself :" I must see this it look really interesting..".....woooooooow " this is sooo romantic...". That video is about their first kiss after Usagi found out that Misagis brother is going to marry.

End that is the first time a find out about yaoi and boys love...after that I only look for yaoi anime... I just love them..

P.S. Their episodes I already watch two times...hehe

Love, love, love Junjou Romantica. My favourites are definately Hiroki and Nowaki. I could watch those two all day.

I hope this is allowed, but I wanted to show my favourite youtube video of Hiroki and Nowaki. If it isn't, tell me and I'll take it down.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This year, Kadokawa is celebrating 10 years of Junjou Romantica.

A book will be released to cebrate it.

Congratulations Nakamura Sensei.

This was my very first yaoi manga/anime.

Edit: there is no databook specified. A fruiend of mine translated it for me.

• Like 1

I LOVE JJR! I have season 1 and 2 on DVD....it's just amazing. That's all you can say about it. Oh and JuJu, the second pic in your original post is the same one I have for my ff.net account! I love it...so cute! ^^

Junjou Romantica is on of my favorite yaoi manga novels. I love the characters and everything! It is so hard for me to find very many people who are into the same ones as myself. It is also hard to find yaoi manga altogether but i manage haha. im glad I found this site. It is amazing.

Junjou romantica - my first yaoi anime. I really love it. I love all the all three pairs but my favorite is Misaki and Usami. After I watched the anime I read the manga.

I am like SOOOOOO In love with Junjou Mistake. OMG!

it's second in ranking for me to Junjou Egoist cause JE is the best for me. I LOVE HIROKI AND NOWAKI SO MUCH!! WAAH!

I can read Junjou Mistake over and over. love it! love it!

• Like 1

If Usagi forced me down I wouldn't resist *.* -drools-

i feel you on that, killa! i wouldn't resist either but then again....does Usagi even have to "force" me down? I'd go down willingly! LOL xD

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys...

I just found this online game....OH MY GOSH!!!! this is sooooooo cuteeeee leaf4leaf4leaf4

You have to try it :leaf15:

Here the link:

(just click on play)

Have fun :)

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

aww... I love Junjou Romantica, watched the 2 seasons of the anime... I'm hoping I could read the manga... are there differences between the manga and anime? (I'm not sure if I'm asking at the right place but since this is the JR fanclub, I gave it a shot... I'm new here :hamtaro-005 (4): ← was looking for a puppy eye but meh)

@ Cee

First of all welcome to YaoiOtaku and to JR fanclub! :D

The manga is more detailed, there are actions that aren't found in the anime, so, you should definitely read it :)

You can read it

:D