Junjou romantica fc ^^"

JuJu

JJR is one of the best yaoi animes and one of my favourites!!Now i'm watching it for 5th time.I think i won't get tired soon

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• JuJu

• Rei

• yojichan

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Awww Rei, those pics are absolutely adorable! They'd make great wall paper backgrounds. I wonder if there are plushies made of the characters I would want some!

I recently stumbled upon the anime at aarinfantasy and was really surprised at how good the story was. I started reading the manga and fell in love with Misaki. Every now and then I just can't help but think "Usagi-CHICHI~!" and laugh.

ive seen it so much that i can usually talk along with them while watching lmao and i managed to but season 1 n 2 on dvd from malaysia, but unfortunatly its not the uncut version-but its still ok :D , my fav is misaki n usagi but i still have a thing for nowaki n hiroki-

...There...there is an uncut version?? Is this available?! o.o;;

i was just thinking today while watching ep 3 that Hiro_san has a hand fetish :D:D:D

What do you mean by hand fetish???? --;;;

I don't get that point... or did an mis something or I misunderstand what you saying...

I just don get it... --;;;

I was looking at the pictures I get at HP...

I forgot about for long time... --;;;

There was one I want so much... but, just to expensive...

It's a watch... Misaki wear in the ani...

This is pictures of it...

jyunjyoumisakigazou.jpg

romantika2hontai.jpg

161495_04.jpg

But, it is 28,500yen... about $290 in canadian... --;;;;

Also, add shipping fee... Oh, my... it is just way to much... --;;;

But, still look nice... and I still want that... T T

And the that not pig face... is bear... --;;;

Any way I am not trying to sell anything...

I just remember that watch and let you know... there is real one of Misaki wear...

• Like 3

The watch looks nice! I want one too! :D Thanks for sharing Hama :)

You're welcome!

I want to have one but just too much for my buget... --;;;

Also they don't sell that brown one any more...

That was what I want from the start... T T

I want to join too!! :hamtaro-005 (10):

OMG, seriously, in my daily life, there is no one I got to talk to about how amazing JJR is!!! I love misaki x usagi the best!!

:cuteonion41:

Oh, the scene that I most love would be in ep 2 first season (00:23:08 - 00:23:15). Yeah, the kiss scene! I found them so adorable!

I started watching the anime, then later on I got hooked up on the manga because I wanted to know what happened after the end of the second season of JJR!

I love nowaki x hiroki also! OMG, they are so cute!onion0

Misaki_x_usagi.png

• Like 1

yeah! I love that scene also! shit, I think I love all the HOT scenes inside JJR! haha! To me, they are not your typical HOT scene, they are very adorable and cute HOT scenes which makes you go screaming and blushing!!

:3onion15:

@memorex

I totally agree with you :D All the scenes are not only hot but also sweet and make you love them

How about we all post a pic (a screen cap or something) with the scene we like the best in Junjou Romantica?

Here it's mine:

30aywsg.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
@memorex

I totally agree with you :D All the scenes are not only hot but also sweet and make you love them

How about we all post a pic (a screen cap or something) with the scene we like the best in Junjou Romantica?

Here it's mine:

30aywsg.jpg

I like this one the best, although it is the same as my avatar :p

misakiusami.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Love all the pictures. I'm most curious about this one... where did it come from, because I'm pretty sure its not in the Junjou Egoist chapters, but maybe the Jun'ai Egoist Light Novels? Anyone know?

tumblr_lm0z6yvzIZ1qhl9vko1_500.jpg

I've been working on a story called Bibliognost's Confession, so far only two chapters long, but its a Akihiko/Hiroki story. I'm working on too many multi-chapter stories though I think around twelve or thirteen...so o_o;;... trying to find people to co-write with me like I have for To Bite or Not to Bite, but it seems even slower with updates that way... ^^;

I would love to find more Junjou Romantica merchandise (mainly that which deals with Egoist and Terrorist though)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm from Australia, and there is basically nowhere to get any manga from, so I have to get it from websites, usually amazon or ebay or yesasia, or any other asian site, cuz they usually sell anime/manga

I love Junjou romantica but on alot of sites they don't have it or it's really expensive :'(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aww i love most of Shungiku Nakamura sensei work,, soooo loving junjou romantica ^^ and so sad that the anime just finished like that,, i want more storyline into the anime ! kkk ~ can i join the club ? :DD ~