• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• JuJu

• Rei

• yojichan

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to be part of this fan club too !

I always say that my favourite couple is Nowaki x Hiroki, but... all the couples here are so different in so many ways, that they all attract me > //

Junjou Romantica ftw x3

• Like 1

I'd love to join this club!

I concurr with JenovaVII, Miyagi x Shinobu really need more love (Thus why I picked up a prompt table with 100 prompts... I've only filled one fanfic so far from the prompt table... for the Terrorist pairing)

101201san.jpg

You can find more of the above at

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

I was introduced to JR by a dear friend of mine. And I admit I was hooked upon watching the anime. But I fell very much in love with Usagi-san.

The whole childhood episode he shared with Hiroki for me is the most heartbreaking episode EVER! I just couldn't stop crying.

For the record, I really love Hiroki and Nowaki. I think Nowaki is a complete sweetheart and you just wanna be loved by him so much. Hiroki is clearly crazy about him.

I didn't warm up to Misaki right away until I got into the later episodes and right there I felt the affinity towards him the most. He's actually an endearing character and I understand why Usagi-san loves him.

I like Miyagi and Shinobu too in the sense that of all the characters, they are the ones who are the MOST similar in personalities. I think Shinobu is a young version of Miyagi. It's the whole history repeats itself thing. I think they're cute.

But going back to Hiroki and Usagi-san...I can't help but reflect on the potential of these two being together. A lot of words were left unsaid. Usagi-san is not an idiot. I think he knew all along how Hiroki must have felt for him. But it's like a wound you dare not pry because you're not sure whether it's all healed up or still healing....or worse, has it even healed at all?

I am searching desperately for fanfics that centers on a romance between Usagi-san and Hiroki. What might have been. What could have been. I really really love them together. I am sure I am not alone in this. Please let me be not alone in this.

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

I was introduced to JR by a dear friend of mine. And I admit I was hooked upon watching the anime. But I fell very much in love with Usagi-san.

The whole childhood episode he shared with Hiroki for me is the most heartbreaking episode EVER! I just couldn't stop crying.

For the record, I really love Hiroki and Nowaki. I think Nowaki is a complete sweetheart and you just wanna be loved by him so much. Hiroki is clearly crazy about him.

I didn't warm up to Misaki right away until I got into the later episodes and right there I felt the affinity towards him the most. He's actually an endearing character and I understand why Usagi-san loves him.

I like Miyagi and Shinobu too in the sense that of all the characters, they are the ones who are the MOST similar in personalities. I think Shinobu is a young version of Miyagi. It's the whole history repeats itself thing. I think they're cute.

But going back to Hiroki and Usagi-san...I can't help but reflect on the potential of these two being together. A lot of words were left unsaid. Usagi-san is not an idiot. I think he knew all along how Hiroki must have felt for him. But it's like a wound you dare not pry because you're not sure whether it's all healed up or still healing....or worse, has it even healed at all?

I am searching desperately for fanfics that centers on a romance between Usagi-san and Hiroki. What might have been. What could have been. I really really love them together. I am sure I am not alone in this. Please let me be not alone in this.

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Thank you so much!

That's one of my future projects Akihiko x Hiroki (since Hiroki calls him Akihiko not Usagi... Usagi is just by Takahiro and Misaki)... but currently I'm writing several fanfics already that I want to complete first before delving further into this... because I have a lot on my plate already.

And I totally agree on Shinobu being a younger version of Miyagi...based on Miyagi's history with his Sensei... and something else that Miyagi may himself have thought (I could be mistaken)

• Like 2

Oh wow! Really? I love forward to that. I've read your works at the Creative Corner thread and wow, you are quite the excellent passionate writer. You can do a great story with a full lemon. Amazing! I'm too much of a wuss to do lemons.

But I really really look forward to your Hiroki x Akihiko story. ♥

BTW...it is just my personal preference calling him Usagi-san. I am fully aware of how Hiroki calls him. *winks*

I like calling him Usagi-san because I really love how it sounds. It makes him so adorable in my mind. ♥

• Like 1

Oh wow! Really? I love forward to that. I've read your works at the Creative Corner thread and wow, you are quite the excellent passionate writer. You can do a great story with a full lemon. Amazing! I'm too much of a wuss to do lemons.

But I really really look forward to your Hiroki x Akihiko story. ♥

BTW...it is just my personal preference calling him Usagi-san. I am fully aware of how Hiroki calls him. *winks*

I like calling him Usagi-san because I really love how it sounds. It makes him so adorable in my mind. ♥

Uhmn, thanks for the compliment ^^; (I know what a lemon is... but a full lemon?)

Hehe ^^ Usagi-san is a cute name... although when I first started reading/watching it... I kept thinking of Sailor Moon, though since I've not watched that in a long time... its this Usagi-san who pops into my head more.

Well when I get to it, I'll be sure to let you know ^^

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Joining! :5yoyo34:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]533[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]534[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]535[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]536[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]537[/ATTACH]

There is not enough love for Miyagi and Shinobu!~ :banhbao54:

I know what you mean T.T

junjou romantica was the one of my very first bl manga i read =)

i love each couple in here. i wish i could understand japanese lol

• 2 weeks later...

one more fan here !!!

I love Junjou romantica & terrorist & egoist !!! It's on of the yaoi series that i like all of them !!! even if they are the seme or the uke !!!soooooo cute characters sooooo cute and nice story !!!i prefer the manga most but also the anime is really awesome !!!

Junjou romantica was the reason i fell in love with yaoi , i watched the anime then i read the manga

all the couples are great and lovely :D

Junjou romantica 4 life :D:D:D:D

Junjou junjou junjou Romanticaaaa *A* I'm so crazy about this anime.

Laughts, cries ( yeah i cried for junjou many time even)

• 2 weeks later...

Glad there is a post available to talk about this series. It's absolutely a gem. I have both season I and season II it took over a year later to see season II in the store. Although I am a subtitled kinda' gal I would have wondered (dreamed about) what the voice actors would sound like in English. Some of my favorite Japanese seiyuu are protraying some of the characters such as Toshiyuki Morikawa and Takahiro Sakurai (tactics).

What I like about this series the most is they mix the sweet love scenes with the comic relief its hijinks at its best.

I also want to mention I adore everyone's graphics and pixs I want them all!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I know Junjou romantica for some time...

But, I am more into Takumi-kun series now...

I forgot to come in here...

I just look through what I capture and find something... ^^;;;

Well one of things I do for hobby is put the capture picture together to make it one...

In anime they move picture bottom to top or top to bottom...

But, it is hard to show full picture in on shot...

So I put those picture together...

Shower scene... I just can't remember which ep. what this from... --;;;

Shower.jpg

Strawberries every where... I don't thinks any one can stand for this... --;;;;

TooMuchStrawberries.jpg

Suzuki-san every where... Even I like teddy bear... but, not this much... --;;;;

SUZUKI-SAN.jpg

UDON-BEAR... That is what I name this picture... ^^;;;

UDONBEAR.jpg

Well Usagi-san that is too much... gift... --;;;;;

GIVETIME.jpg

I hope you guy like this... ^^;;;;

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
hama71 & plami__96 the pics are so cute!!! :) thx

plami__96 sure you can join :)

I am glad you like it... it take me some time to do those... --;;;

But it was worth it... ^^

OMG! JJR is so adorable! I love Nowaki and Hiroki! They are my ultimate favorite! X3 Even my boyfriend watches it with me!