Junjou romantica fc ^^"

JuJu

I share the passion and love!

Hiroki and Nawaki - their drive to study and level up with their careers. So touching, so confusing and so heartbreaking. I dunno if I can survive one year without being with the one I deeply love. So I am not surprised when Hiroki kicked him when Nawaki arrived at the airport.

And before that, buying those flowers!!!! How utterly romantic. If I work for a flower shop and someone send me flowers, and I don't have to deliver it, gosh, what else is there is say???

I can sympathize with Nawaki. I am trying to climb the ladder with a career that will take me somewhere good. I have to go abroad and work hard, adjust to the intense heat in this place, and accept the loneliness. When I watched this last night, I have no idea how much it can affect me. I slept maybe 2 hours and finished the whole thing....

• Like 1

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• JuJu

• Rei

• yojichan

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i watch all of junjou episode..... and it was awesome...... they are so cute together rabbit8

but i wonder... is it true that the 3rd season will be release?......

i hope it's true rabbit0

Ok here goes, onion0 my favourite couple is Terroist and my fav character is Shinobu. I love this character sooo much!

I know most people are annoyed by Shinobu's umm, 'persistance' and spoiled brat attitude, but I think that's what makes him really kawaii! :cuteonion48:

Terrorist2.gif

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Also I read some of the first comments in the thread, I totally agree, Terroist needs more love!!! :cuteonion43:

Oh wow..

The more I read about Junjou Romantica...more and more I find myself focusing heavily on Junjou Egoist alone.

Is that okay?

Man...I can never ever get enough of Nowaki and Hiroki. Their story is all layers of awesome and it has everything that I love in a romance. Pain, passion, heat, angst, comedy, drama, push-pull dynamics..zero frustration rate.

I feel like I just wanna have all the volumes focused on JE and I want Junjou Mistake as well.

And I want Junjou Minimum too.

I want Junjou Terrorist too.

I agree there should be more love on JT. what i love about Miyagi and Shinobu is that these are two people who do not hesitate to say what they feel and are so driven. No one's in perpetual denial.

I want you. I'm gonna make you mine and mine alone.

I mean...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH~ SO COOL!

• Like 1

Oh wow..

The more I read about Junjou Romantica...more and more I find myself focusing heavily on Junjou Egoist alone.

Is that okay?

Man...I can never ever get enough of Nowaki and Hiroki. Their story is all layers of awesome and it has everything that I love in a romance. Pain, passion, heat, angst, comedy, drama, push-pull dynamics..zero frustration rate.

I feel like I just wanna have all the volumes focused on JE and I want Junjou Mistake as well.

And I want Junjou Minimum too.

I want Junjou Terrorist too.

I agree there should be more love on JT. what i love about Miyagi and Shinobu is that these are two people who do not hesitate to say what they feel and are so driven. No one's in perpetual denial.

I want you. I'm gonna make you mine and mine alone.

I mean...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH~ SO COOL!

That was beautiful.

I want to reread Junjou Romantica now! :banhbao54:

i love usagi san please put pics of him thanks guys :leaf18:

Look,:msn_red_fox 3 a shirtless Akihiko!

tumblr_ljn6ixRg6S1qcto72o1_500.jpg

Smexy smoking Akihiko

224207_2061048685367_1219180091_32532198_3760996_n.jpg

Akihiko with glasses.

174134_100002069710633_3361618_n.jpg

He looks cute in this one! rabbit8

seafay.png

I'll try to get more, I can't find any good, Usagi-san fan art... D:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't remember watching any other series in one breath. and i rewatch often. on some scenes i just raped the repeat button hahahah

• 1 month later...

I initially wanted Misaki's brother to be with Akihiko cuz there isn't much occupational or age gap between them but I realised soon Akihiko and Misaki actually made a better couple (with more chemistry) and the age gap makes it so much lovelier and cuter ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hope you guys don't mind if I join in too. ^^

I'm in love with junjou romantica just like you guys! Just crazy about it! I always go crazy hyper fangirl mode when the manga updates and I will be squealing in my room for like 2 hours while I'm reading it and become even more crazy when the sweet scene shows up. X)

can i join in too ??/..iMma fan too of Junjou.. XD i love the story so much.. One of the best animes i've watched :hamtaro-005 (6)::hamtaro-005 (6)::hamtaro-005 (6):".. lol XD

:hamtaro-005 (8): i remember these funny moments

tumblr_mdx3qpOJE61qlucu6o1_1280.png

and

tumblr_mabbpiX7iM1qmm8wlo1_500.gif

tumblr_mabbpiX7iM1qmm8wlo2_500.gif

tumblr_mabbpiX7iM1qmm8wlo3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mabbpiX7iM1qmm8wlo4_500.gif

v

v

v

v

v