Alpha and Omega (Bloodbunny x WolfDog12) [18+]

WolfDog12

Ristu nodded and watched as the doctor left before returning to Kanae's side.

"You have a fever that's an ice compact next to you if you need it." Ristu stated before rinsing the bowl the other ate from.

"Tell me of you need anything."Ristu began putting away the food he brought back.

"I know your proably still mad at me." Ristu said softly as he finshed putting the stuff away and plopped down on the couch resting his eyes.

Ristu like the fact that the other was accepting what happened although he hated Ristu for it.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Bloodbunny

Kanae knew he had no choice and placed the ice compact on his forehead as he laid back down and closed his eyes getting comfy again. Of course he was still mad, but honestly, the Omega was more mad at the fact that his mate ran away and just completely disappeared for an entire week without so much as a word to anyone. He should have come back sooner to deal with this. Whatever.

The omega managed to go to sleep again and just laid on his back the whole time only waking up a couple hours later to try and get a drink. It was a lot of effort trying to sit up and get his water bottle so that he could have some water but he paused and looked over at Ritsu... Probably asleep by now. He grabbed the bottle and drank a few sips before lying back down and readjusting the compact so he could try and sleep more.

Of course, this time there was no falling back to sleep and Kanae looked around for a minute before getting out of the bed and walking towards the fridge for some reason. He opened it and stared at the contents before closing it again and walking around on his unstable legs.

Ristu sighed softly as the Omega yet again wasn't talking with him, he was glad that the other was resting but the silence was beginning to get to him.

Ristu made sure to keep the others water bottle full and watch over Kanae in case if he got worse. Eventually Ristu fell asleep from being so tired. Eventually the other had gotten up at at some point to drink some water it wasn't the other drink water that woke Ristu up but the closing of the fridge .

Ristu snorted in shock as he sat up taking a second to realized what had happened.

"If your hungry you have to eat I'll make something for you." Ristu stated getting up and walking to the smaller counter where the appliances were.

"Do you want oatmeal a couple gram crackers?"

Ristu was honestly worried about the others state even though he might have not looked so.

Kanae jumped a little when Ritsu suddenly got up. He looked away as Ritsu offered to make him something to eat and he knew that he probably should still be resting. The omega went back to the bed and sat down on the edge to watch his new mate work on food. "Anything's fine, I'm not that hungry..." he said quietly not ignoring Ritsu completely.

The smaller male lowered his ears and looked fairly sad. He couldn't hold a grudge forever, especially if Ritsu was going to be this nice to him now. "I'm sorry for how I reacted but you bit me and disappeared for a week..." Now the two could finally communicate even if it was just a little. "Promise you won't run away again?" If it was true that the alpha didn't break his promises the way Miza had told him, than this was a safe way to go.

Kanae was actually a bit happy when the food was brought over to him and he reached out to take it so he could have something to eat.

Ristu decided to make the other vegetable soup and set up a make shift table in front of the other before placing the soup on it and a bun as well as utensils.

"Careful it's hot."

Ristu was slightly shocked by the other he hadn't heard a peep out of him for quite awhile.

"I'm sorry I just felt ashamed..."Ristu couldn't help but feel a pain in his chest at the other expression.

"As long as you promise you won't. " Ristu smiled softly .

Ristu gently brushed back the others hair to feel his forehead it felt like he was starting to get better.

"I'm glad you don't hate as much as I thought you did ."

Kanae didn't really respond much but he also wasn't putting up a fight or anything and just let Ritsu do what he wanted or needed. "Thanks for the soup," He said quietly after Ritsu had checked his temperature and walked away. The Omega kept his head down and just started to eat the soup. It was pretty good so he didn't mind eating it but the only thing he didn't eat was the celery. Kanae didn't like celery.

The smaller male finished and saved the bun for last as he ate and enjoyed that before crawling back into bed after getting a quick drink. Kanae put another compact on his forehead since he didn't feel any better. He crawled back into bed and tried to sleep some more.

"Ritsu-san?" He wondered. "Why did you break your promise and mark me?" The least that he could do was tell the Omega his reason behind it.

Ristu smiled softly received that the other was eating normal you without any help of Ristu.After the other was finished he got up and cleaned up the dishes and rinsed them off.

Ristu wiped some of sweat from the otherothers body with a cloth before placing it on the wash bin.

Ristu was a bit shocked by the sudden resurfacing of the question.

"As an alpha I felt threated not having you marked the other Alpha the other day really got into my head." Ristu stated biting his lip slightly.

"Just call me Ristu no need to add san."Ristu told Kanae not feeling comfortable.

"I see..." he stated flatly closing his eyes. Kanae was feeling a bit worn out now and just before fully falling asleep he whispered, "Good night Ritsu...." and with that he was out like a light. The Omega slept a lot more peacefully now than he had any other time since he met this Alpha.

Kanae managed to sleep through the whole night finally and woke the next morning feeling a lot better than he had been feeling. He sat up and placed his hand to his forehead. Sure, it was hard for him to tell himself but at least he didn't feel like he was dying anymore. The Omega still had a fever but it lightened up and there was no more threat about him potentially going to the hospital over this.

When he sat up, Kanae instantly began looking around the room almost hoping that Ritsu was there to continue taking care of him. At the very least he hoped Ritsu hadn't run off again.

"Night Kanae."

Ristu sat on the other side of the bed and relaxed soon enough before he knew it he was fast asleep. Ristu slept like log the entire night not only did he need it he was exausted from overworking himself when he wasn't feeling well.

Ristu stirred slightly as the other sat up in bed looking around the room for him, Ristu had fallen asleep next to Kanae and was still sleeping he hadn't ran away like promised.

Eventually the Alpha half asleep placed a hand lightly on Kanae's should.

"Don't move around so much you should sleep more too."Ristu said in a sleepy half awake state.

Kanae looked over but seemed a bit startled that Ritsu was in the bed with him. Still, he probably shouldn't be since they were mates after all... The Omega placed a hand to the back of his neck and jumped when he felt a hand placed onto his shoulder. Ritsu told him to rest more which was a good idea but it still worried the smaller male...

He eventually did lie down after drinking more water and closed his eyes. It took a while but Kanae managed to fall asleep and moved over a little to curl himself into the Alpha. He was so strong, it was so comforting to have someone there that could and was willing to protect him.

Kanae woke another few hours later still feeling surprisingly sick. The fever wasn't getting any worse now but it certainly wasn't getting any better either. It was still really bad but he wasn't completely out of it which was the only good sign he could think of. Still, his body was weak and couldn't keep this up forever.

The Alpha was a bit suprised when Kanae fell asleep only to move close to Ristu,the Alpha happily allowed this to happen enjoying the closeness and warmth of he Omega.

A couple hours had passed and even Ristu had fallen back asleep due to his tiredness from the previous situation. Ristu groaned softly as he felt the other male stirring eventually waking up slightly after the male.

"How are you feeling?"Ristu placed a hand on the others forehead, warm but not any warm then before.

"I'm starting to think that I brought this upon you by marking you." Speaking of marking Ristu himself wasn't exactly having fun either he was starting to go into a rut.

"I probably brought this on myself for not eating or sleeping properly for a whole week.... This is my body's way of telling me to knock it off.... However.... if this fever doesn't go down soon... I'll probably end up going into heat early...." Kanae was terrified of the idea of going into heat while Ritsu was around.... besides... if Ritsu went crazy thinking about the mark all the time then Kanae's ass probably wasn't going to be safe for long.

"I'm sorry I'm so sick.... I don't have the strongest immune system so even common colds last a day or two longer than they really should." It seemed as though Kanae was able to talk with Ritsu normally again. The omega had come to terms with the fact that he was marked and that he now was this man's mate but they still didn't know each other very well. The most Kanae knew was from what Miza had told him that one time...

Maybe he should try to get closer to this Alpha.

Ristu frowned softly at the others obvious discomfort.

"I'm sure I'll take you to a hospital before that happens." Ristu himself was starting to feel a bit horny but was restraining himself.

"It's not your fault it's happens to all of us." Ristu got up out of the bed and turned on the kettle grabbing Kanae a pear.

"Here."Ristu handed the other the pear.

"Honestly it'll probably be like all the other times I leave untill the person goes out of heat I wouldn't be suprised if you synced up with the others sooner or later."

"I don't know... My heat seems to refuse to start around other Omegas in heat... It's almost like my body is try to avoid being most vulnerable... I don't know... Hey, maybe it expects me to keep everyone safe!!" He laughed nervously which tuned into a pretty bad cough. He calmed down and drank some water before digging into the pear.

"How many other Omegas do you even have in your pack?" He was attempting to keep up a conversation. All the while, Kanae started to inspect himself and realized he was pretty sweaty from this fever... a bath and some fresh bandages just in case were probably in order for today. Maybe it'd even make him feel better to get washed up and clean.

Still, it could probably wait until after breakfast. "I don't need to go to a hospital so please don't worry about me."

Ristu raised an eyebrow at the others question.

"As few but we also have Betas they switch it up from time to time." Ristu peeled his sweat coated shirt off himself.

"You sure sweated alot you even got it on me."Ristu paused.

"Do you wanna take a bath...although I won't be leaving the room since your sick incase if you faint."Ristu didn't want to end up having to towel bathe the other male it would be messy and they were in a hotel.

"S-sorry..." He mumbled quietly as Ritsu complained about the sweat. "I do want to take a bath..." Kanae hoped sweating the sickness out might help but it really didn't do much after all. It just seemed to make everyone uncomfortable. The omega really did feel bad about that.

He finished the pear and got out of the bed slowly. It was uncomfortable at first and he did feel a bit light headed, but it wasn't anything he couldn't already handle so Kanae just made his way to the bathroom. "Then please wait here," he said giving a quick bow before disappearing into the bathroom. The bathroom had been cleaned and taken care of some time back so Kanae could just run himself a bath.

The omega stripped and got into the warm bath sitting and taking in the relaxation for now.

Ristu was a bit frustrated by the others misunderstanding of the fact Ristu wanted to be in the same room in case if the other passed out.

"Make sure to keep the door open so I can hear you if you fall."

Ristu decided since the other was away from him he should take care of his rut before the other got back, Ristu pulled himself out of his pants and began to stroke his semi-hard member.

Kanae only left the door half open as he bathed. The last thing he wanted was for Ritsu to just walk by and look in.... Even though he had already seen the omega naked already. That was still embarrassing. The smaller male cleaned himself thoroughly and finally got out of the water. He was very wobbly on his feet but Kanae managed and come out wrapped in a towel, the bandage having been removed showing his new mark. It was healing pretty well now.

"Um, Ritsu? Do you have any spare clothes I can wear? I still don't have any of my own." Kanae had made no effort in trying to retrieve his own clothes nor did he attempt to go out and bye any. He'd been stuck in this place for a long time as it was.

Ristu continued to pump himself as the other remained in the bathroom after asking him to bring him some spare clothing.

"One moment." Ristu quickly finished up although t was slightly noticeable been he put his pants back on.

Not having enough time to gather himself he grabbed the other a shirt and boxers since Ristu was alot taller than the other male i would definitely cover the other up.

"Here."Ristu was all red all over although he wasnt facing the other it was obvious.

"What's wrong Ritsu?" Kanae asked nervously. He peeked out to see if the other was doing alright. Something certainly seemed off about him. The omega took the clothes but inspected Ritsu while he did. Just then, he noticed what was happening and Kanae jumped back slamming the door shut. Was Ritsu really in a rut right now?! If he couldn't control it now then there was no way he would be able to control himself in a few weeks when Kanae went into heat.

Terrified, the Omega hid in the bathroom for now. He got dried and dressed before remaining in the bathroom for over an hour. Eventually he started coughing as his sickness was not liking it here. Kanae needed to go get his water but was too scared to actually leave the bathroom. He would have to wait until he calmed down before he went to face Ritsu.

Ristu flinched slightly at the slam, anger boiling up inside of him. Ristu went over and flopped down on the bed aggressively.

After some time Ristu began to grow worried and headed into the bathroom as soon as he heard coughing.

"You need to rest." Ristu demandedas he pickedthe smaller male up and brought him back to the bed before headding towards the door.

"You can leave if you want I'm sick of the way your acting....no change that I want you to leave." He said with slight frusteration in his voice he wanted the other to stay but that would have to be on the others terms .

Kanae jumped as the other finally came into the bathroom and just grabbed the small Omega into his arms, carrying him out of the bathroom and walking to the bed, then the door. "T-that's not it at all. I just wanted you to be able to calm..... down..." Kanae didn't feel well and now he was being told to get out...

As the Omega looked on, it didn't look like Ritsu was giving in so Kanae just turned to the door looking down. There was no where for him to go, no one to help him... he'd just been told that his mate wanted him to leave.... It wasn't like he could take on another mate either... Now he'd forever be alone.

Kanae's eyes filled with tears and he sprinted off as they started to fall. He wobbled around the hotel just trying to get out. The omega got into the elevator only to be joined by the alpha from before. He stared Kanae down like a piece of meat but huffed angrily at the sight of the marking. He couldn't touch. Kanae jut got to the main floor and continued running as fast as he could out of the hotel and down the street.

Ristu huffed softly feelong a bit of regret for what he had just done to the other male he sgouldnt have been so harsh after all he was sick.

Miza was walking to the hotel to check on the two just in time to run into Kanae nearly knocking her over.

"Woah there." Miza pulled the other into a soft hug.

"What happened?" Miza was worried yhe other was crying and didnt look well.

"Your sick arent you? You shoukd head right back up there im sure what ever Ristu did he proably feels guilty wending you off like this...come on ill help you back to the room."

Kanae was a very gentle person but right now he shoved Miza by her shoulders to make her back up a few steps. "He kicked me out!!!" Kanae started coughing again but refused help and continued to run in a different direction. He may be sick but there was no way a pregnant lady expecting twins was going to be able to keep up with him as he ran.

Kanae found a nice place to hide himself for now in a back alley but he couldn't calm his breathing down which was making the coughing worse. His dry throat ached and burned as he gasped for air only to expel it again in a terrible hacking sound. The Omega ended up collapsing to the ground and curled up just trying to recover. The tears continued to flow and couldn't understand why Miza saw he was a mess and then persisted that he return to the one who hurt him. She must just be another loyal pack member.

Miza eventually found the other afterawhile of searching following the others scent.

"Sorry it took me so long, but you shouldnt be on your own."Miza sat down with effort obivously taken back by the others actions.

"Honestly he's proably worried sick about you. " Miza paused.

"He just gets a bit stressed when things don't go his way."

Ristu finally left the hotel and began slowly following the faint scent of the two werewolves. Eventually Ristu did find them.

"We should really go back...I'm sorry, your sick your pushing yourself." Just as Ristu was about to walk closer he heard footsteps coming closer.

"Everyone behind me!" Ristu demanded as three alphas appeared in the alley enterance the one from before and two of what Ristu assumed were peers. Ristu seemed pretty uneasy as he had the disadantage of the situation.

• Saga locked this topic