Alpha and Omega (Bloodbunny x WolfDog12) [18+]

WolfDog12

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Ok, first off for this one I have to warn you that it might contain Mpreg (Male pregnancy). Basically, in this world there are three different kinds of people. Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. In a lot of different ways, Omegas can be considered "Trophy wives" or other sorts. Only Omega's can get pregnant and it is known that they basically have to find an alpha because they are the only ones that can help them. Like Women with their periods, Omegas are known to get a terrible condition once a month, however, for them it is more like an animal since they go into heat. It is hard enough for Alphas to resist the temptation of an Omega's scent/aura so of course, it is impossible if an Alpha is near an Omega in heat. Alphas mark their mates by biting the sides and back of the Omega's neck and if an Omega isn't wearing their issued collars, an Alpha can get them pregnant. However, a marked Omega doesn't give off the same pheromones as one that isn't marked so they don't go into heat and other Alphas aren't attracted to them. (Kind of like women nor men wearing protection when they just do it.) (one more note, Omegas can be impregnated no matter their gender or the gender of their partner. While Omegas can settle for Betas just as Alphas can, Alphas and Omegas are drawn to each other no matter what.) Since there is a lower percentage of Omegas, Alphas are fighting over them constantly and Omega typically go to separate facilities like schools and stuff in order to protect them from Alphas' strong instincts.

[/hr]

MC:

Clsy1IJVEAATwZp.jpg

12715880_1152554454763816_1980637077739157256_o.jpg

Name: Miyauchi Kanae (Last, first)

Social status: Omega

Hair/Fur color: looks black unless in sunlight where it has a purple tint

Eye color: A vibrant purple

Personality: Kanae is a very kind person and a lot of times, his kindness ends up being his downfall. He has a hard time saying no to things unless it has something to do with taking a mate. It's tough to get him angry in the first place and then he ends up letting it go soon after anyway so there is no holding a grudge. Fear is the only thing that can keep him from making amends with someone right away. While Kanae can be strong willed at times, he is extremely loyal and only asks for his mate to be just as loyal as he is.

Quote: "I don't believe in destiny so I can't just mate with anyone. When I look into their eyes then I'll know who is meant to be my mate."

[/hr]

"OW!!! Let go!!" Kanae shouted as he was grabbed. He had been brought in by someone thinking he was applying for a job. However, this wasn't some job but instead a kind of kidnapping. The young Omega was dragged forwards to the boss of the gang and he recognized him from high school. They were friends for a while but they cut ties when Kanae found that his friend was not just a bad boy but part of a full gang that found over territory and property.

"Miyauchi," The leader called, "I'm sorry I have to do this but I really don't know of many other Omega's that aren't claimed... I can't exactly do this with my own partner so I can only say, Thank you for your sacrifice." However, before Kanae could say anything or ask any questions about what was going on, he was gagged and blindfolded. The Alphas in the room already were ready to pounce on him so it was no wonder is fear of what could happen to him next. However, they didn't do anything like what he imagined and just dragged the Omega off and tossed him into a car.

The ride felt really long and Kanae was scared, cowering in the middle seat in the back of a car. Even with the blindfold on it was pretty easy to tell that there were two others next to him so he couldn't escape even though his hands were still bound behind his back. It was a tense and terrifying ride that finally ended when the car stopped and was turned off. One man grabbed Kanae and easily pulled him right out of the car and he was forced to walk again somewhere with a number of turns... they were still in the city, the passing cars and the musty smell made sure of that.

Finally, the blindfold was removed, though his eyes didn't meet the bright sunlight, but the shadowed light that was in the alley. What was happening?!

"Hey, I brought you an Omega so everything between us should be settled. Got it?!" The former friend/ leader called towards another gang that seemed to come out of the shadows. Kanae's ears pulled back and flat against his head, his tail between his knees just as he was shoved forwards and onto the ground between the gangs.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Bloodbunny

cf8590fe3d164763db07ccf04238a9e6.jpg

Name:Ristu Kera

Fur color: gray with tints of blue.

Eye color: A mesmerizing shade of blue.

Bio: Ristu was always stubborn as a child he knew how to get what he wanted and was good at it he was manipulative and charming a perfect combination. Due to an accident in which his mother died Ristu has become alot more protective then in the past. Ristu has had trouble keeping a mate over time long enough to expand the pack he never slept with others but usaully is overly protective side got to them.

Ristu was waiting of in the shadow in the distance his bright eyes gleaming in the darkness. With a single gesture with his head a couple members of the pack lined up blocking the Omega from escaping.

Before the Omega could have realized what had happened Ristu had stepped forward pullingthe Omega close to him firmly his words sounding more like a demand then statement.

"You live here now. Got it?" Ristu said in his deep raspy voice.

"As long as you cooperate you will not get hurt." Ristu nodded to his brother the second strongest in the group.

"Watch over the place you know very well where I'm going." Ristu's brother sighed and nodded Ristu hated smelling the scent of other packs on his own , and Kanaewas part of the pack now, his property. One of the members followed along making sure Kanae wouldn't run off.

Eventually they stopped infront of a hotel nothing fancy but nothing where you'd have to worry about bugs.

"Come." Ristu pulled the other along .

"And you don't say a word to anyone or God help me you'll regret it." Ristu said after pausing infront of the door then entered after he had finished speaking.

"One class three room." Ristu said and the desk woman handed 5he key over not even charing him, Ristu actually helped the place out alot got rid of a gang neat it and caught animals that had gotten in. Pulling the other male to the room he used the key then shut the door behind him re locking it putting the key around his neck on a chain.

"Strip you smell awful."Ristu demanded wanting the other to bathe with him so he could clean the other rid of the scent as best as he could .

Kanae managed to sit up and watched as the pack that brought him here, turned and left as well as the new pack blocking his only exit. The omega looked quite terrified as he was pulled up and close to the clear pack leader. There seemed to be a number of Alphas in this pack but only one leader.... Though there wasn't a single Omega... until now. The clear leader made his demands of both Kanae and his second in command. The gag was removed but the rope around his wrists, binding his wrists together behind his back, remained.

The Omega glanced back at the one that followed them to ensure Kanae didn't escape... There was nothing he could do so the smaller wolf just followed the leader. "I'm not part of that other pack... I never was. I'm not part of any pack actually...." His words were futile and seemed to be falling on deaf ears. His ears dropped again and Kanae walked with such shame for being tricked into being sold off to some stranger.

They came to a hotel and Kanae was warned to keep his mouth shut. He did as he was told and walked in behind staying close to the stranger. The gang leader was quickly given a key with no mention of a charge and he was moved to a room and brought in where his wrists were finally unbound... for how long he didn't know. Of course, the first thing that came out of the stranger's mouth was quite alarming... though Kanae didn't think he smelled... he just bathed this morning.

He sniffed his arm and realized the scent of the other men that brought him to this man was on him. There was only one problem.... No Omega wanted to strip in front of an Alpha... It was just as bad as a woman stripping in front of a male she didn't know for no reason. "P-Please let me b-bathe myself...." Kanae didn't want to strip down in front of this stranger. The last thing he wanted was to be jumped and impregnated.

Ristu rolled his eyes and took some water into his mouth popping a pill inside before kissing the other forcefully forcing him to swallow the pill.

"Thats a suppressant it won't effect how you feel just stop you from giving off your own scent for awhile...it help the process later on when I mark you...I'm not quite ready to have pups."

Ristu seemed annoyed at the others reaction to his words.

"I wasn't giving you the choice to disobey me." With that Ristu threw Kanae over his should without effort and carried him into the large bathroom sitting him down on the sinks counter as he undid the others shirt slipping it off then the pants and finally the others underwear.

'See not that hard." Ristu started up the bath and looked through the bath soaps and bubble mixtures and picked one off the shelf before stripping himself.

Once the tub was full he pulled the proably now shaking Omega into his arms and stepped into the bed sitting down placing the male back facing him between his legs.

Ristu silently pouted water over the other male before lathering soap on the others skincleaning it then rising it, Ristu seemed pretty relaxed about the whole situation.

As soon as the words, 'mark you' left the stranger's lips, Kanae placed his hands over the back of his neck. He wore a collar that stopped Alphas from marking him and worked as its own suppressant to stop Alphas from losing themselves and having their "Rut" take over them... if that did take control, there was no doubt that Kanae would be raped by anyone who lost to their rut.

Kanae was scared since he didn't fully know what pill he had just swallowed as it was forced down his throat. He soon sensed the other's anger bubble up as he grabbed the Omega and hauled him into the bathroom. "Please let me go!!!" Kanae cried as he was sat on the counter and stripped down to nothing but his collar, one that could even be worn in the water since it was never allowed to come off. The smaller male quickly tried to cover himself as he started shaking, his tail up between his legs nearly at his belly now.

'I have to escape. I have to run away!!!' Kanae thought to himself but he was too scared to move and just as he was building the courage, he was pulled down from the counter and forced into the bath. Kanae placed his hands over the back of his neck again thinking it was the only thing he could do at this point. He shut his eyes as water poured over his face and he kept them shut the whole time, whimpering and shaking.

Ristu sighed softly.

"Stop acting like I'm such a monster." Ristu seemed anger yet at the same time upset the other had been acting like this since he told the other his intentions.

"All I'm doing is washing you." Ristu gently removed the others hands from his neck kissing his neck afterward.

Upon deciding that the other was clean enough Ristu drained the tub and lead the other to stand on the bath mat as he grabbed a fluffy towel and dried himself off before himself.

"I'm having them wash your clothes wear this mean while ." Ristu stated tossing the other a bath robe.

Sitting down on the bed he patted the spot beside him.

"Are you hungry I could call room service if you are." Ristu stated handing the other a small menu that the staff kept in the room to tell guests what they make.

Ristu leaned in closer to the other once again kissing his jawline. He thought his new Omega was adorable although he needed a bit of guidance and to learn a few rules.

"I'm Ristu the leader of the pack you saw earlier this morning."

It was pretty clear that this man had no need for marking and mating yet so that certainly helped put his mind at ease. Still it was hard to just accept that he'd been taken by someone to later be a mate... Though, this Alpha didn't seem too bad... yet...

Kanae was cleaned and lifted out of the bath and dried off. This man certainly was taking good care of him even though it looked like he just picked up a stray cat. The Omega put the robe on when he was finally dry and followed the other out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. As he was gestured to sit, Kanae complied and sat next to the Alpha leaving enough space between them that they weren't touching. He took the menu and looked down at it for a moment.

"Thank you," He said a lot more calmly. Kanae jumped slightly as he was kissed and looked over a bit shocked. After the introduction, it was time for Kanae to reply. "I'm Kanae Miyauchi and I don't belong to any pack. It's a pleasure to meet you." He bowed his head slightly and gave a gentle smile. After, he focused again on the menu feeling fairly hungry after everything that happened.

"Can I have a turkey sandwich?"

Ristu smiled softly and ruffled Kanae's hair gently.

"Don't worry I'm not too weak pheromones." Ristu told a part lie he did have a slight resistanceso he proablywouldn't pounce on the other unless he went into heat or if he simply decided to. He did find the other attractive but even he thought it was too soon.

"Ah so you were solo, welcome to the pack." Ristu smiled for once it really did suit him too bad he wasn't usaully in such a good mood.

"And don't worry about the others I've already made it clear that you were off limits." Ristustated before picking up the phone ordering a turkey sandwich and a pot of tea as well as a steak for himself which he made sure to have them cook it in away that it'd still be bloody.

Putting down the phone he returned to the conversation.

"We do actually have a few Omega's but some of them can be a bit rude although if you have the chance you should talk to Miza she's a bit older then you but I'm sure you'd get along she's a couple months into her pregnancy you'll know her when you see her." Ristu paused thinking about a current issue in the pack.

"She could really use the company her mate got hit by a car."

Ristu paused hear footsteps stop at the door and as if on que the doorbell rung .

"Food service." The person on the other door stated, after Ristu had let him come in thw man set up the table and food and then left locking the door behind him.

Ristu sat at the table and waited for the other to join him.

"They did have wine but I like a bit of the blood from the meat mixed in it by the sound of the voice it was a new che if I didn't want him making a scene." Ristu laughed softly.

It was strange spending this time with the Alpha... He seemed gentle enough but he was still keeping the smaller male here against his will... The information about the rule not to touch him was certainly comforting but most of the time futile since one cannot always control their rut even if they want to. This was why is was so hard to be in a pack... Alphas already outnumber Omegas in the world 2 to 1 so there was always a competition. Not to mention one Alpha could have multiple mates... all Omegas if they wanted that...

As the conversation continued after the small break for ordering food, Ritsu went on to talk about the other Omegas in the pack, one of which was already pregnant. Sure there were lots of Alphas in the pack but what if this one was the leader because he had the most mates? Just as the thought crossed his mind, Ritsu explained that Miza's mate was someone else who had been hit by a car... probably not an accident based on the fact that this was a gang that feuded with other gangs.

"I would like to meet her if that's alright with you..." Even though he said this, Kanae wasn't sure it would be allowed for him to just meet her without anyone watching over him... Talking one on one was really what Kanae was hoping for. Just then the food arrived surprisingly fast and they sat at the table to eat. Ritsu certainly leaned more into his beast side... He was a lot more wolf-like than Kanae who typically thought of himself more human-like.

Sadly, Kanae couldn't find humor in the thought of blood in wine so he just stared at his food and slowly began eating. He didn't want to offend Ritsu but he couldn't see himself enjoying straight up blood... probably why he found himself eating little red meat.

Ristu saw the look in the others eyes when he heard about the rule with the other Alphas.

"They know very well I don't like sharing mates trust me after what happened last time they won't make the same mistake." Ristu stated before taking a bite of his steak.

"Although some of the others do share mates.

Ristu buckled softly as the other asked permissionto speak with her.

"Why do you think I told you about her? I want you to enjoy your time here."

Ristu noticed the others discomfort at the mention of the blood.

"Sorry growing up we always ate what we caught imedantly instead of drying it out for storage but that was back when there wasn't alot of us it's sorta link comfort food for me sort of like humans and soup."

'After what happened last time? So someone took one of his mates.... He has more than one mate then?' While it was nice to hear that he would be able to meet Miza as he wished and the thought of home with the comfort food... he certainly understood the comfort food, the thought of Ritsu having more than one mate was still weighing heaviest on his brain. He shook his head... gotta focus.... Still, he couldn't find it in him to eat anymore than the few bites he had.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really tired right now... It must be lingering from my heat last week..." So it was safe to say he had another month before getting his next heat. Thankfully he wasn't giving off any of those pheromones today. "Mind if I rest a while?"

Kanae wasn't really sure of what the answer was as he stood up and walked over to the bed... he wished there were two separate beds... he wasn't ready for sleeping with this man. Still, the Omega was exhausted and crawled onto the bed and laid down. Doubting he'd even fall asleep, Kanae closed his eyes and laid on the bed curled up in a little ball with his tail around him. Strangely enough, Kanae really did fall right to sleep and even slept deep enough to start dreaming... It wasn't a good idea because it was more of a nightmare and before he knew it, he was awake an hour later, panting with tears streaming down his face.

Kanae brushed his face trying to get rid of the tears but they just kept flowing.

Ristu knew something was bothering the other he just didn't know what yet.

"Not at all you need the energy." Ristu stated as the other headed off to bed and watched as the other fell asleep slowly before continuing to eaten after finishing he joined the other on the bed not sleeping just lying there .

After about an hour passed by Kanae had began stirring which caught Ristu's attention. His mate was crying he didn't know what to do it had been awhile since he last faced this issue years in fact, he watched as the other sat up sobbing trying to stop crying as he whined his tears.

It reminded Ristu of when he was a child and what had happened to his mother, Ristu felt his heart break slightly at the slight and through impulse pulled the other into his arms craddling him close to his chest.

"I'm here no one will hurt you, your safe."

Kanae was rubbing his eyes but stopped when he was suddenly pulled into a hug. It was strange and his fur stood on end by the shock. Of course, that calmed down quickly and Kanae nuzzled into the other and managed to somehow calm himself down. After a while, he managed to settle down completely. "I'm sorry, it was just a bad dream it seems. I didn't mean to worry you." It took a while, but Kanae sat up and pulled away from the Alpha. He couldn't handle being so close... taking in his scent... it was intoxicating.

The omega looked around and wondered about his clothes. He couldn't just stay in a bathrobe the whole time. "Ritsu-san, when do you think my clothes will he ready? I don't feel comfortable staying in a bathrobe.... I don't even have underwear on...." probably more than what he needed to say but whatever. It may not have been much of a rush if he hadn't mentioned being completely naked just under the bathrobe.... then again Ritsu should actually know this fact since he was right there the whole time.

Kanae waited to know and was happy to finally get dressed not too long after. "So, Ritsu-san, what do you want from me exactly? Why did you bring me to this hotel in the first place? Was it just to bathe?"

Ristu smiled softly enjoying the soothing moment Ristu's scent was truly an uncommon one he didn't smell of musk or most but rather a faint spicy yet sweet smell to it like cinnimon.

"It's fine you didn't mean to...."

Ristu was curious to why the others was crying in his sleep what was so traumatic that it would cause him to wake up crying and panting? When the other asked about his clothing it brought him back from his thoughts.

"Oh yeah they brought them while you were sleeping." Ristu pointed to the neatly folded clothing on the nightstand.

Ristu tilted his head slightly at the other question of what he wanted from him.

"Well a mate and perhaps later on a litter? I brought you here to bath and get comfortable with me just usaully do this with most of my mates at first, the pack can seem very intimidatingat first so it's best to have you trust me so you can trust what I say."

Kanae's face dropped. He looked completely defeated and suddenly dropped to his knees. "I see... so you do have lots of mates.... I don't want to be here.... I want to be able to choose my mate.... I don't want to just be one of many wives.... please let me leave, I want to go home..." He wrapped his arms around his center and felt horrible about his sittuation. "Please let me leave..." Kanae didn't try and run by himself and simply begged for his freedom hoping Ritsu would simply agree and let him leave.

"Ritsu-san, please don't keep me here.... I don't want to be part of a pack if I'm just going to be used for breeding. Call me selfish but I want to find a mate that will love only me.... someone I can choose." Kanae tried avoiding Ritsu's touch no matter what he tried to do. The omega didn't want to be mean but he felt his life was being controlled again. "I know I'm an omega but I don't think omega are inferior to alphas so why can't I choose who I want to spend the rest of my life with?"

Kanae stood up and pressed his back against a wall just hoping Ritsu would see his side of things. The omega's ears were pulled back and he looked incredibly sad. Maybe he could make this alpha feel bad for him and send him home.

Ristu raised as eyebrow at the others statement.

"No I don't...they always leave I've never been able to make them stay." Ristu felt something beganing to boil up from inside of him which was starting to break through his cold exterior. Ristu cupped his face in his hands looks out the window of the room.

"Just...shut up." Ristu said softly his voice just above a whisper a hint of aggressiveness in his voice. Ristu reached out to pull him close only to have the other pull away he looked up into the others eyes like a wolf who had just had their catch stolen from them by a opposing pack before slowly turning away from him again his ears dropping slightly.

"Please....just shut up." Ristu bit his lip digging his bails into his own thigh, he felt something began to over flow his feels all mixing together at once anger, envy and wrath. Hearing Kanae began to speak again he grabbed a lamp off he table and hurled it at him missing by a small distance his expression quickly changed from anger to confusion and shock he was shocked that he threw the lamp he had never gone that far but he was also confused as he felt a couple warm tears roll down his cheeks.

Kanae was startled stiff when the lamp just barely missed him. He stayed frozen against the wall for a minute before he finally began to move. He took a slight notice of Ritsu being clearly nervous and surprised by his own actions. Still, Kanae couldn't stand here any longer. He took off towards the door and grabbed hold trying to get out. However, the door was still locked and he couldn't get it unlocked fast enough with his shaking hands.

Once his attempt to escape seemed to fail, Kanae looked back and saw the alpha crying for some reason. Of course, after what he had done for the Omega, it was only right to do the same. Feeling beat, Kanae walked over and hugged Ritsu. "I'm sorry, this is just all so new to me. I didn't mean to offend you... This just isn't the life I expected to have... Please don't be angry at me...."

The smaller male placed his hand on Ritsu's head and held onto him for a while until he was able to calm down. "M-may I go meet Mrs. Miza? I promise I won't try to run away.... I just want to talk to her for a little while." It was a long shot but it was also a good idea because if Miza did like it in this pack then she could probably convince Kanae to stick around for a while and not try to flee.

Ristu nearly jumped out of his skin when he other moved away from the door and hugged him, he wasn't use to his sort of treatment.

"I didn't mean to throw it at you I just..." Ristupaused what he did there was no excuse for he tried to hurt the other through impulse Ristu just sat there allowing the other to embrace him eventually his expression change back to his usaul poker face although a couple tears here and there fell there was no more rage in fact his aura felt heavy as his brain was filled with despair.

Unhook ingredients the key around his neck at the others request he held out his open hand with the key in it not bothering to look at Kanae, he needed a little time on his own.

Out side of the hotel their was a member of the pack waiting to make sure the other wouldn't run away during his stay the member proably would be shocked that the Alpha let him go out on his own.

Kanae was handed the key and stared at it for a minute before he was shooed out of the room so Ritsu could be alone for a while. The Omega did as he was told and left the room and walked around the hallway for a while. Not sure where he was allowed to go, Kanae went out the front door and was quickly confronted by the member who was posted to guard the door. The Omega tried to explain the situation but the guard couldn't believe that Ritsu would just let Kanae walk out on his own.

The guard grabbed hold of Kanae and dragged him right back to the room and knocked on the door. Kanae tried to shake him at least so it wouldn't hurt but the guard just tightened and twisted his grip making the pain hurt even more. "Ow!! You're hurting me!! I told you he wanted to be left alone!!!" The guard growled and waited for Ritsu to open the door. The smaller male could do nothing but close his mouth and hope for the best. It seems he really was going to be stuck here against his will... no one was going to let him go anywhere.

When Ritsu did finally open the door the guard said, "I found him trying to leave saying that you gave him the key to go off on his own."

Ristu had stood up and was waiting by the door as soon as he heard he struggling and yelling of Kanae about a second after the door was knocked on he swung it open behind him his head hung slightly his eyes shadow with his hair yet you could still see the piercing blue eyes gleaming.

"Yes I did give him the key, did you expect he'd leave with out a scratch on him if I didn't give it to him you should have known better." Ristu gestured to Kanae before beganing to speak again.

"I gave him permission to leave in order to talk to Miza if you'd like you can follow him there but if he does escape you bring him back to me without a single hair on his head harmed or there will be consequences." Ristu wasn't light on punishment especially if it included hurting someone in the pack.

"He's one of us now." And with that he closed the door leaving the guard to lead him.

(I'll be Miza.)

(Cool) Kanae was scared of Ritsu we he opneed the door but his anger was not directed towards the omega but rather the guard that dragged him back. Sure it was still scary but at least the guard released him and brought him to where Miza was. Kanae took a minute to recover himself before entering the room and seeing her. One look and it was clear she was more than just a couple months pregnant. She had to be at least 6 if not more.

The young omega walked over and bowed respectfully. "Hello Miza-San, my name is Kanae Miyauchi. I just joined earlier this morning and I've never been part of a pack, so please take care of me..." it was clear that he didn't consider himself Ritsu's mate and did not want to admit that he was now a part of this pack as well. He sat in a chair next to hers. "I heard about your partner, I'm so sorry." Of course it was proper to use the term partner since it was impossible to tell if her mate was male or female.

"I actually wanted to ask you something important if that's alright... I don't want to burden you and I know it's a lot with everything that's going on and the fact that we only juse met so please tell me if I'm being too bold." He was incredibly nervous and looked around to make sure they were the only ones in the room.

Miza turned around upon hearing her name.

"Oh hello you must be Kanae the news of your arrival spreaded like wildfire around here." Miza sat down on her chair with a bit of effort.

"Don't worry as a pack we all take good care of each other anyone who harms someone with bad intentions is removed." Miza smiled softly although she was a bit concerned with the others discomfort it was easy to tell he didn't want to be here.

"Oh him...well it's sort of good in away he wasn't going to be a good father unloyal and aggressive I was honestly scared for the unborn pups." Miza stated in such a way you think she had been practicing the line.

Upon hearing the other ask her the question of if he was being too bold Miza raised an eyebrow slightly.

"I know your proablydoing this through pity there isn't any need to, besides you've got Ristu...I know he may seem scary but that's just his exterior he really is a good person at heat he just takes his worrying to far, he's actually lost a few mates with his bad habit of worrying like that."Miza looked over at the road as a car passed by a little too closely.

"Trust me give him a chance you most likely won't regret it it just takes him time to warm up to people."Miza had always been the mother like figure in pack which was the reason Ristu sent him to her.

"I see so everyone already knows I'm here... I don't want to be in a pack even one as nice as this.... It isn't Ritsu-san's fault but I shouldn't be here. I was kidnapped against my will and traded off for no reason... I just want to live my life and find my own mate... I didn't come here out of pity and you sound more like you are forcing yourself to get over what happened to your partner when you shouldn't have to!!" Kanae looked down and tried to calm himself. He was beginning to get worked up. "I want to give him a chance but I'm just so afraid to... He even considers his past lovers to be his mates... which means he already marked them... I just-" He stopped himself and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to burden you with my problems... you have enough on your plate."

Kanae didn't get permission to simply ask his question so he didn't it was only about why Miza was in the pack and what prompted her to stay but it was personal enough that he wouldn't ask without her approval. "So, you must be happy to soon be a mother. Do you wonder if your pup is going to be an Alpha, Omega, or Beta? I know you can't tell until age 5 but do you have a preference?" This was like asking if she wanted a boy or a girl.

"I hope when I have a pup its a Beta... That way the little one can choose their own fate and not have to feel too pressured to find an Alpha or Omega..." It was only right to tell her what he wanted since he was asking her already.

Miza blinked at the use of the word lovers.

" Ristu never touched them like that honestly , your not a burden at all its best to get things off your mind before they grow any bigger."

Miza smiled softly when the other asked her about her pup.

"Actually I'm only a few months in I think I might have twins or triplets I'm just judging by the amount of time and how much has grown so far." Miza gently rubbed her stomach.

"I don't care what they turn out to be as long as their healthy." Miza smiled softly at the others comment on the topic.

"I believe no matter what it is its made that way for a purpose." Miza laughed softly remembering something that happened awhile ago.

"Ristu use to watch the humans alot so one day he saw a person propose to another he didn't quite understand at the time so he tried to propose to his mother it was rather adorable."

"I see, thank you for the help... I guess I just have some things that I have to think over myself before anything becomes worse. I don't want to hate him but I'm scared..." Kanae was trying to find the reason this had happened to him. Why him?! It made zero sense... it wasn't like he was even part of that other gang to begin with. Kanae lowered his ears again and felt pretty bad now for the way he had been acting.

"Thank you for helping me Miza-san I will never forget it... I am going to go talk to Ritsu-san now!!" Kanae bowed respectfully before turning for the door. He could hardly wait and ran out of the room quickly bursting past the guard. Of course he was chased but Kanae ran as fast as he could trying to make it back to where Ritsu was. Sadly, Kanae didn't have very good stamina and began to slow down, huffing and puffing. As he slowed his pace to try and catch his breath, he was tackled and then lifted off the ground and tied up.

"Please let go, *huff huff* I have to go see *Pant pant* Ritsu-san!" The guard did bring him back to the hotel but forced Kanae to sit in the hall, tied up and had to wait for Ritsu to be ready for him. While waiting, the guard worked on tending to the small knee scrapes he got when he was tackled to the ground. It wasn't like that could be avoided, Kanae probably should have just said something and came here in a more civil matter.

Of course, they sat outside for a long time since no one knocked on the door. Finally, Kanae shouted a bit hoping to be heard. "Ritsu-san!! Can I please talk to you?!"

• Saga locked this topic