Alpha and Omega (Bloodbunny x WolfDog12) [18+]

WolfDog12

Miza smiled softly.

"Not a problem at all." Miza waved as Kanae ran off.

Upon arriving at the hotel Ristu saw them coming into the building through the window but waited untill he was called upon and went to the door.

"What's happened here?" Ristu asked confused to why the other was tied up.

"You can explain later ." Ristu undid the ropes and brought the other into the room.

"I didn't expect you to be back so soon." Ristu sat at the table.

" So what did you want to talk to me about." Ristu asked secretly wanting it to be about the pack and that the other had a change of heart he kind of liked the other company.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Bloodbunny

Kanae walked into the room after being untied and rubbed his wrists. They were a bit pink from the ropes but it wasn't too bad. "Uh, Ritsu-san... I've been talking to Miza.... You know this..... I'm sorry for how I acted earlier... I want to give this a chance... I want to give you a chance... I'm not as ready as I thought I was to take on a mate but I want to get to know you a little first." He looked fairly nervous as his ears lowered a bit. "Is that alright?"

Ritsu had to be happy after hearing that but Kanae still didn't want to have to say it. Hopefully this didn't make the Alpha think that he could just turn around and have his way with the Omega. The smaller male continued to keep his distance. There was no way he was going to leave anything to chance and honestly didn't want to get hurt... clearly Ritsu had some anger issues.

"Can we make it work?" Silly question to ask but he asked anyway.

Ristu smiled softly as the other spoke.

"Of course you thought I was just going to dive straight into sex didn't you, I'm not that much of a monster think about if I was I already would have." Ristu was a little upset by the others distance but didn't say a word about it.

Ristu did winder from time to time about just how much the either didn't trust him, it really did make him a bit angry but he wasn't going to give up for something small like that

Ristu nodded softly.

"If I gave up I'd very now what we could have been it's like stopping mid way in a book. "Ristu thought for a moment about what they should do together.

"Is there anything you want to do together?" Ristu asked curious of the other hobbies and interests.

"There's a fair in town and a market happening." Ristu suggest two places that he could think of hat someone might want to go to.

"A fair? I've never actually gone to a fair before.... Not even when I was young because when I was old enough to, my parents realized I was an Omega and were very cautious of bringing be to huge crowds... My mom promised to take me one year but a few weeks before, her partner died... Mom didn't think she could protect me alone and without the support of her Alpha..." Why was he even telling this story? It was pretty personal, having a parent die like that... He loved her and yet, she died coming home on a rainy day... Kanae shook his head back and forth trying to get the memory out of his brain. It had been 6 years but he still remembered her vividly and how kind and strong she was....

"I want to go to the fair if that's alright," He stated trying to bring the original subject back. He shouldn't be saying these depressing things and wanted to be able to get to know Ritsu a little since he had agreed to stick with him for a while. Sure, even if things didn't work out, Ritsu probably wouldn't just let Kanae leave, but he still wasn't sure how things were going to go they would have to find out.

Ristu smiled softly.

"Of course we can go and I promise to protect you."Ristu hugged the other on impulse before letting go quickly.

"Your clothes are a bit formal want to switch into some spare clothing of mine?" The Alpha asked as he began to look through his backpack.

"Plus I heard the foods great there you don't seem to be big on meat do it'll be perfect for you. "Ristu stated plopping his jacket onto the bed knowing that it would get in the way.

"I bet there's been a ride you've been waiting to go on for awhile I want to go on those spinning cups as childish as it sounds the feeling it gives me always caused me to burst out laughing it reals takes the stress right out." Ristu waited patiently for the other to tell him what tide he wanted to go on."

Kanae stiffed when he was suddenly hugged. Clearly that was unexpected and he didn't want to be quite so close to Ritsu just yet. He was still afraid... "Sure, I'll change into something more comfortable..." He agreed and walked closer to just go and put on whatever was laid out for him. Just then he wasn't sure if he'd be allowed to change in the bathroom alone so he stepped back. "Actually, I'm alright with what I'm wearing. It's pretty comfy in itself." That might have been too obvious but after what Ritsu did to him earlier, it was no wonder.

"I heard they had a lot of sweet and fatty fried foods as well. I really want to try some of those if that's alright." He was already starting to sound like a kid, his tail beginning to wag back and forth happily. "I honestly don't know many rides... I only know of one that I wanted to go on... but not right now... I want to ride it another time..." He wouldn't even explain what it was. Kanae just tried to change the subject.

Ristu raised an eyebrow.

"Ok they would be a bit big for you either way."I run was clear the other was still feeling threatened after what happened earlier which angered Ristu slightly but he tried his best not to show it to keep a calm and cool expression.

Upon hearing the other ask about the food he laughed softly.

"Of course you can that's why I mentioned it...although go light on anything greasy since your proably not use to it."

Ristu began to pack a few things in his backpack since he pretty much lived in this room from time to time the owner kept it off limits and left it the way Ristu had.

"When ever your ready we'll start to walk there its not too far from here."

"Alright, I'll be careful, don't worry." He smiled and was all too thrilled to be going to the fair. Kanae watched as Ritsu packed his backpack and left quite a few things behind here.... it must have had something to do with why he was able to come here and get a room so easily without even having to pay for it.

They got going soon after and began to walk towards the fair. "So what else is there at a fair? Do they have animals? I have to admit that I really love animals." He had such a gentle smile on that it was to the point of heart melting. As he let his guard down, Kanae was starting to give off the normal Omega pheromones. His surpresant collar wasn't helping right now to control that... though his regular scent was still being hidden by the pill given to him earlier.

"It's not you I'm worried about its the people around you that might do something shady." Ristu pulled on his backpack and grabbed on of the spare keys putting it on his chain.

Ristu and Kanae went out as soon as Kanae was ready, Ristu made sure to lock the door behind him before continuing to walk down the hall and to the elevator in which he noticed a man looking at Kanae his focus on the shady man, once they reached ground floor Ristu rushed the other out of the elevator untill they were at a safe distance.

Eventually as they were nearing the fair Ristu calmed down realizing that the man didn't follow them.

"They might have a couple ponies but I doubt anything small they proably know about all the wolves around here." Turning to see the others smile Ristu's cheeks flushed a light pink before looking forward again.

Honestly Ristu was worried that the pill was going to wear off while they were still out, so Ristu wanted to make sure that the other stayed close.

"No farther then an arms length I don't want you to get lost."

Kanae noticed Ritsu keeping his eye on another who had joined them in the elevator. It was making the Omega fairly uncomfortable being between them like this but he knew Ritsu was going to protect him. Still, it was strange that his uneasiness lasted until they had left the hotel and were quite a ways down the street. Even after Ritsu calmed down though, Kanae didn't say a word about it and just let himself be protected. It felt really good to have someone do that for him.

"Oh, that's right. I like ponies too. Ritsu-san? What's your favorite animal? Not to eat of course." He tried joking around and as Kanae's outer shell melted, the more transparent it was that he was an Omega. The smaller wolf stayed pretty close but still walked behind Ritsu just slightly. This was surprisingly normal for him.

When he was told to stick close and only stay within an arm's length, Kanae looked a little nervous but he nodded in agreement. "Alright, I'll stay close." It wasn't like he wanted them to end up separated after all. Kanae may not know Ritsu very well but he knew these people even less.

Ristu turned bright red at the others guess that he liked ponies all he knew was that alot of little girls liked them

"Not really but their big enough that they won't be easy stolen or eaten." Ristu calmed down a little when the other asked him what his favorite animal was.

"Don't laugh but I really like foxes their so gracefully and swift."

As hey continued to walk through more gang members from other packs he noticed the more nervous he got sure he was strong but out numbered if they were to attack, for once you could actually see the nervousness on his face.

"Hey let's go on the spinning cups!" He gently took the others hand and pulled him along into the line for the spinning cups before looking around them once again.

"Foxes?! They're really great too!! Arctic foxes are so cute. They look like fuzzy snowballs." Kanae could see that Ritsu was getting uncomfortable and wondered if it was ok for them to be out right now. It wasn't like it was too safe for an Omega out here that hasn't been marked. If he was marked then he wouldn't be giving off those pheromones and Alpha's wouldn't be so attracted to him.

"Are you sure this is ok? WHOA!!" Just as Kanae was whispering to ask if they really should be out like this but the other just grabbed his hand and pulled him to the spinning cups. The omega didn't want Ritsu to be uncomfortable with him being nervous as well so Kanae tried to stay calm for the two of them.

"I've never been on these spinning cups. Why does one spin more than another?" He asked pointing towards one cup spinning liked crazy next to one that was spinning gently with a girl and her two parents. "Do you control the spin yourself? that's not something done on purpose?

Ristu sighed softly.

"There are just alot of Alphas around here sure I can take one or two at a time but there's so many. " Ristu stated as the moved through out the line and laughed as Kanae noticed how the cups worked.

"You spin them on your own it adds to the experience in my opinion although it does auto spin you at a slow pace and the disk their all siting on spins on its own."

After sometime passed they were finally at the front and boarding the ride Ristu made sure the other did himself in properly although the ride worker did as well. Soon the ride was beginning to start up.

"You grab one side and we spin in the same direction hold on tight." Ristu laughed softly and began spinning it as the ride started.

Sure, Alpha's outnumbered Omegas 2 to 1 but 70% of the population was Betas... Although, there were an unusual number of Alphas mixed in one area. Maybe this was a common place to come to try and find a mate? Had Kanae been doing it wrong this whole time? Then again, those here seemed pretty shady.

Kanae tried to ignore the thought and just focus on what was in front of him. Ritsu seemed amused that Kanae didn't know how the spinning cups worked but at the same time, one would have to keep in mind that it was his first time ever going to a fair which means he'd never have gone on any of the rides.

As they got onto the cups, the gate was checked to make sure they couldn't fall out and Kanae looked around quickly to see the other cups. He quickly returned his attention to Ritsu who began instructing on what to do. The Omega reached out and grabbed the center as well and helped spin it a little.

"Don't you get dizzy?" He wondered.

Ristu sped up the pacing of his spinning a bit Ristu was already laughing a little it was the way that the ride made your body feel it was as if a feather was tickling your insides.

"You won't get to dizzy untill you have to get out so be careful."After a couple minutes the ride stopped and Ristu helped the other get off.

"If you like we could have the guard pick you up some fried foods and sweets and we could come back when it's later on it'll be alot less crowded." Ristu used to come here all the time so he new alot about the hours and times the crowds would be horrible he didn't expect so many Alphas but at night there would be way less people and if trouble stirred up he could proably handle it.

They started spinning more and more and Kanae laughed as well really beginning to enjoy himself on this ride. He was so happy to be here though, when the ride stopped and he was getting off, the omega really was dizzy and stumbled right into Ritsu's arms for a moment before he was able to get his bearings and start walking again.

"Are you sure it isn't more dangerous to come at night?" Kanae asked as he placed his hand to his head feeling a terrible headache. "Can we go get something to eat and sit down somewhere?" This probably had something to do with the fact that Kanae hadn't eaten since early that morning and it was already late afternoon now.

The smaller male required a bit of help getting to somewhere he could sit down for a minute and wait while Ritsu tried to get him food at a nearby stall. They could still see each other but there was more than an arm's length between them now. Someone sat down next to Kanae making him jump but the stranger paid him no mind... it was a Beta. Just as he sighed with relief, an alpha sat between the two. He was about to pay attention to the Beta when he paused and looked over at Kanae looking at his feet and trying not to draw attention to himself. Useless.

The Omega tried to pay him no mind but the Alpha leaned over and sniffed him finding it strange that he had almost no scent coming off him. "You're a strange kid," the other stated. "But it doesn't seem like you've been marked yet, want to hang with me?"

Kanae shook his head a little at his own painful expense. The Alpha wasn't mean or anything and just watched him for a while not making a move.

"Nah it'll be harder to loose you and less Alphas I use to come here at night as a kid you'll be fine." Ristu nodded softly as the other asked about food to be honest he was pretty hungry himself.

"You go sit over there scream if dome hinges happens although I'll proably catch it before it does." Ristu whent over to a chip truck and ordered a large poutine and stepped to the side waiting for his order.

Ristu had notice that a beta and Alpha had sat next to Kanae he wasn't to worried about the beta but the Alpha on the other hand was trying to pick him up by the looks of it Ristu just shot daggers with his eyes at the Alpha.

Knowing that the fries wouldn't be done for awhile he took his ticket for the food and went over to the bench stopping infront of the Alpha

"Look here Kanae is mine." Ristu nearly growled out he was well known in the area so he was hoping that the other Alpha would back off att the sight of him.

"Kanae do you want to come with me and wait for the fries?" Ristu asked although the way he said it it didnt sound like a question but more of a demand still glaring at the Alpha Ristu debated on picking up Kanae if he didn't agree.

The two were interrupted by Ritsu coming over and laying claim to Kanae who really just wanted to rest and recover from his splitting headache. Of course, the other Alpha recognized Ritsu right away and glared viciously back at him. "Ya, some mate you are. You don't mark him so he is a target and you walk away from him while he clearly doesn't look too good. If anything he should find someone better." This stranger was pretty determined to stand up for the Omega even though there was no need.

"Besides, I bet you're just the leader because you have so many Omegas you claim as your Mates!"

"Stop, please!!!" Kanae raised his voice and placed his hands on his head. The stranger looked down concerned but Kanae just stood up and grabbed hold of Ritsu's wrist. "I came with him, I'm sorry." He seemed really sad as the two walked away from the bench. "Please don't just pick a fight, he wasn't touching me or anything."

Ristu growled through his teeth quickly starting to loose his temper. He was watching over Kanae he was protecting him as far as he knew this Alpha was a liar

Upon hearing the other state that he was only in his postioned due to having Omega's Ristu snapped punching the Stanger square in he jaw.

"You only get through the top by strength." At this point Ristu was certainly gown by this point and likely would end up getting more then just hurt if someone didn't step in.

Ristu laughed darkly picking the Alpha up by the collar of his shirt

"Would you like to see that power?"

Suddenly Ristu freezer as he felt a hand on his wrist causing him to drop the Alpha. He knew who it was he didn't even have to say a word and let the other drag him away from the Alpha.

"I'm so...I didn't mean to that Alpha just struck a nerve." Ristu was still shaking with rage at the same time loathing himself he was born to kill taught to kill and didn't think he could change his ways after he had spilled so much blood over time.

The Alpha was clearly pissed off but he was able to quickly let it go and not bother chasing after Ritsu after Kanae pulled him away. "I know, I know." That was the best he could do. Honestly, Kanae didn't know how to deal with Alphas like this. It just all seemed so off to him.... The Omega grabbed onto Ritsu and held tightly as he just wanted to sit and rest some more.

Thankfully, it wasn't much longer until the fries came out and they were able to find someplace else to sit down to try and enjoy their meal. This time they found a smaller bench that the two of them could sit at and take up all the room so there was no worrying about someone else joining them and ruining their moment. Kanae wanted to talk more but this food looked sooooo good that when he took one bite, there was no turning back and he dug right in. "So yummy!!!" He managed.

Typically, Kanae was a clean eater but this time he was just stuffing his face at the amazing taste of the food and that it was helping him feel better.

The Alpha was confused when Kanae held him to tightly the Omega went from trembling and turning away from him to.squeezing him to himself.

Soon enough the fries were ready and Kanae found a small Bechtel with just enough room for the both of them Kanae looked so tempted by the food Ristu laughed softly and took a fry and ate it he wasn't much of a fan of this dish but it was a popular one.

"Remeber what I said about the greasy food? Slow down a little the fries aren't going anywhere." Ristu reached into his bag and pulled out an apple and began to eat it .

"After this what do you want to do? We can't imedantly go back on the rides or you might throw up."

"Maybe we could go to the hotel watch a moive on the TV or play some video games for awhile?"Ristu's scent was a bit strong from the little out burst he had trying to show off a bit and need a little down time.

Kanae did as he was told and slowed down... but only a little bit. He couldn't help that it was so good. Kanae did want to try a few more rides but that didn't seem to be much of an option after what Ritsu had said. Instead, they decided to go back to the hotel to cool down... It was probably a good idea after everything that had happened.

"Alright, let's go back then." Kanae was finally feeling better now that he at least had something in his stomach but it looked like going back to calm down was a much better option. So, they got up and left the fair walking back to the hotel. "Let's watch a movie," Kanae suggested. He wasn't really much for playing video games unless it was something simple like a race game or something.

He sat on the bed and relaxed a little. Kanae let Ritsu decide on what they were going to watch since he wasn't even sure himself. As the movie was just starting, the pill seemed to wear off and Kanae gave off his own scent again. It even threw him off a bit because he went so long without it being there. Of course, he quickly got use to it but still.

Ristu nodded softly and began to walk with the other baking to the room making sure to protect the other all the way to the hotel and up untill they got into the room where Ristu felt a bit more relaxed.

Ristu picked up the remote and began going through the genres of movies.

"What's do you want to watch horror, action or sci-fi?" Ristu asked then waited untill he got an answer and choose a moive from that genre with a good amount of stars.

Ristu laid down and was bringing to completely calm down, untill the pill the other had taken began to wear off it hit Ristu strong since he hadn't been smelling the other all day, out of impulse Ristu licked the others neck pulling him a bit closer to himself.

His eyes seemed a bit animalistic in the current situation he climbed ontop of Kanae war began to kiss and nip at his neck as the memories of earlier this morning flooded in he remembered the other Alphas words.

Looking down at Kanae he eventually made up his mind.

"This might hurt a little bit." Ristu tangled his fingers with Kanae's and used his free hand to turn his chin so he could bit the back of his neck.

Ristu looked into the others eyes as he paused for a moment.

"I want to watch a sci-fi movie." He stated and waited for the movie to begin. His relaxation ended abruptly when his neck was licked. Kanae brought his hand up to the spot just as he was being pulled down by Ritsu. The omega was easily topped but he quickly began to struggle. "Let go!!!" One of his struggling arms was pinned down as the Alpha moved his head so he had a clear shot of the back of his neck.

"NO!!!! Stop!!! I don't want to be marked!!!" Kanae was bit into, only being stopped by the collar that was still around his neck. "STOP IT!!! I Don't want this!!!" He cried out loudly, tears building up in his bright purple eyes. The collar was like a condom so he couldn't get pregnant if he did it with someone. However, at the same time, that collar also stopped him from being completely marked. Sure, some fangs dug into his skin but most of them were stopped leaving it as an incomplete marking.

"I DON'T WANT THIS!!!" He wailed as he continued to try and get out from under Ritsu. Kanae couldn't win in a contest of strength and was left flailing around helplessly hoping Ritsu didn't have enough sense of self to use his hands and un-clip the collar. It was strong enough that others couldn't just rip it off with their teeth so even if he was going to get bit a lot and hurt, Kanae couldn't be marked unless the collar was removed.

Ristu's eyes narrowed slightly and began to gently nuzzle the other male.

"I'm only doing this to protect you."he stated just leaning agansit the other male's body.

"I promise that's all I'm going to do so stop struggling." With that Ristu swiftly removed the collar finishing the mark before reattaching the collar cooing the other and wiping away the others tears.

Ristu was tempted for a second by quickly reminded himself of the situation.

"Do you want me to get you some ice?" Ristu asked getting off of Kanae and pulling him into his arms agansit his chest gently.

"I'm just trying to protect you. " Ristu repeated craddling the other running a hand through the others hair.

• Saga locked this topic