Alpha and Omega (Bloodbunny x WolfDog12) [18+]

WolfDog12

"STOP!!!" Kanae wailed as the collar was removed and he was fully marked with the three bites; one on either side of the base of his neck leading into the shoulders, and one right in the middle of the back of his neck. It hurt so much that Kanae couldn't help but cry even more over it.

Ritsu finally got off him but the smaller, Omega was not trying to get up anymore and just laid there for a moment until he was lifted up and held by the Alpha. "Let go of me!!!" Kanae shouted and shoved Ritsu back with all of his might before leaping away and taking off towards the door.

Grabbing at the handle and struggling with the locked door for a moment, Kanae finally gave up and just fell to his knees crying and wanting to be left alone. He coward away and tried scratching at Ritsu every time he came near with those non existent claws. "Leave me alone!!!"

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Bloodbunny

The reaction of the Omega was slightly concerning at first at how he just laid there Ristu thought he accidently bit too far and killed him but when he pulled the Omega into his arms Kanae pushed him away and Ruan to the door kneeling at it.

Ristu held his head at the others sobbing and grabbed a bottle of wine and headed into the bathroom locking then filled he tub with water and got in ocasionally taking a swig from the bottle muttering to himself about how he screwed up and this was what he deserved.

Eventually Ristu fell asleep in the tub both drunk and tired he needed his rest but it was dangerous to sleep in a bath tub.

Kanae stayed curled up in the corner crying for a while before he eventually wore himself out and ended up passing out asleep himself. The Omega was curled up in a ball on the floor near the door and had no idea of Ritsu's situation. In fact, Kanae didn't end up waking up until the following day fairly early in the morning. He sat up slowly feeling the pain of sleeping on the floor.

The Omega looked around a bit and noticed that Ritsu still wasn't around. Forcing himself off the ground, Kanae knocked on the bathroom door and then attempted to open it. After a moment, he began slamming on the door trying to see if Ritsu was still in the bathroom or if he had gone off somewhere.

They couldn't get anywhere like this and Kanae tried to walk out of the room to find help from anyone he could but the door to the outside was still locked. He banged on the door nice and hard. "HELP ME!!!" His voice cracked and was incredibly weak... looks like there was nothing he could do. The omega felt so useless.

Ristu was still fast asleep until he heard a slam on the bathroom door causing him to drop the bottle filling the hotel room with the sound of smashing glass. The initial shock caused Ristu to temporarily slip under for a couple seconds after he gathered himself he quickly resurfaced coughing and hacking, as he tried to climb out of the tub he yelled as he got cut by the glass around the tub and on the ledge.

Some of the glass sinking into his skin a bit others falling back to the ground Ristu eventually managed to get out of the tub and unlocked the bathroom door still continuing to cough and hack.

Eventually he did relieve his lungs from the water he didn't know what was worse the feeling of drowning and lack of air or the strong burning.

"KANAE!!!" Ristu yelled from the bathroom as he pulled himself onto the sink counter to prevent any more glass from being pushed deeper into his skin.

Kanae jumped at the sound of the glass shattering and looked back at the bathroom. It seems Ritsu really was in there all night. He could have drown in there... though, from the sound of coughing and splashing, it was clear that he almost did drown just now. Kanae heard the yelling from Ritsu stepping on the glass but it sounded like anger and the Omega plastered himself against the wall out of fear for the other.

The coughing finally stopped but after only a moment, Kanae's name was shouted and he yelped for a moment and stayed put terrified before finally walking closer to the bathroom. The smaller male was shaking the whole time as he reached out and grabbed the door handle. Of course, Ritsu hadn't unlocked it yet so he let go and backed off again.

Was the Alpha angry about yesterday? Or was it the act that he had woken him up just now?.. Unsure of what to do, Kanae hurried over to the window which actually opened. Why didn't he try that first. The Omega began trying to climb out the opening in hopes to escape.

Ristu sat at the sink for a while before hopping off which was a mistake since he had forgotten about the glass Ristu screamed in pain as the glass pushed farther into his skin .

Fighting through the pain Ristu finally managed to open the door and limped out his body a bloody mess.

"Kanae?! Where are you going?" Ristu sounded more worried then angry as he limped over to the bed .

" If you going to go at least get the guard I'm going to bleed out at this rate..." Ristu said softly trying to pull out some of the glass.

Kanae paused and looked back nervously at the other who seemed more concerned with the fact that he was bleeding than the fact that Kanae was climbing out of a window off the third floor. "I'll be sure to tell someone..." he said quietly looking down scared. This was pretty high up. The omega gulped hard and attempted to climb out of the window some more. He managed to get out onto the ledge but he was shaking. This was terrifying.

After a few minutes, he crawled back into the window, tears streaming down his cheeks out of fear. Kanae walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel and came over to Ritsu kneeling before him. The Omega helped pluck each piece of glass out of the Alpha's foot and then wrapped it in the clean towel nice and tight to stop the bleeding. Kanae then stood up again and got another towel to give to Ritsu to dry himself off.

As much as he hated it, Kanae was now Ritsu's mate and couldn't escape that fate. He wished the mark could just disappear but that was impossible.

Ristu didn't go after the other not only that he couldn't without dying he was certain that the other would come back .

Soon enough Kanae was back and crawling back through the window Ristu was relieved that the other was ok.

"I'm glad you came back you could have let me die and you would have been free." Ristu smiled softly gently petting the others head.

"I'm proud of you. " Ristu said softly.

Once the other was done and Ristu had covered himself up Ristu gently wiped away the others tears.

"Your safe now." He cooed .

Feeling that the other was uncomfortable with his nakedness Ristu quickly threw on some pants.

"I'm sorry."Ristu held out open arms giving the other the option to cry on his shoulder if need be.

Kanae kept his distance and wouldn't accept any of Ritsu's affection. He moved away and climbed onto the bed and crawled under the blankets. He covered himself almost completely so one the top of his head, his hair sticking out. The omega just wanted to be left alone today and could only hope that Ritsu didn't try to join him. Kanae couldn't even handle saying a word to the alpha.

The omega just continued to stay in bed nearly all day curled up in a ball hardly moving. He wouldn't respond to anything and just coward in there for hours until nearly nightfall. As the sun was setting, Kanae finally sat up and looked around a bit. His stomach growled loudly and he placed a hand over his center. The omega stayed there for a while before finally getting out of bed to go check the fridge. Hopefully there was something he could eat.

Ristu was mad yet again but tried his best not to let it get to him and stood up on his wobbly legs and made his way out of the room Ristu didn't say a word to the guard and continued to walking to the outskirts of town at a queit hillside.

Ristu decided to climb a tree and get some rest up there knowing that he wasn't going to be able to when he got back.

The fridge was stocked with alot that the hotel supplied him with such as snack bars yogurt milk and cereal as well as some other breakfast and snack items so he wasn't worried about the other running out of food or being picky.

After some time Miza actually stopped in to check on the two suprised to only see Kanae.

"Kanae? Where's Ristu? I came to check on the both of you....is everything alright?" Miza asked concerned that Kanae had cocooned himself in the blanket and wasn't moving.

Kanae was just reaching into the fridge to take something when he heard someone coming down the hallway. He closed the fridge door and crawled back into bed and curled up. Soon after, Miza came in and he uncovered himself after hearing her voice. His eyes were red and puffy from crying so much the past couple days, as well as having dark circles from lack of good sleep. He looked at her with his ears lowered and he seemed completely miserable. "Miza....-san..." His weak voice called. "He marked me..." He sniffed and placed a hand to the back of his neck. It had stopped bleeding but only just so when he pulled his hand away, there was was blood on his fingers.

He got off the bed and pulled off an extra blanlet to wrap around him. He walked over to the fridge again but his hand was shaking again and he couldn't even reach to the door and found himself falling to the ground. "He said he wouldn't mark me.... but he did. I trusted him...." Kanae could help but feel horrible and felt more tears coming.

Miza frowned softly seeing the other in such a state .

"Ristu always has his reason although not everyone understands at the time....did he do anything else to you?" Miza asked softly as she walked closer to take a look at the bite.

"We need to get those cleaned up I'll check if they have anything in the bath room." With that Miza went to check the bathroom she was first shocked at the sight but quickly returned to what she was doing.

After a little while Miza came bake with a bottle of rubbing alcohol and gauze.

"Hold still this may sting but it'll be worse if it gets infected." Miza sat next to the other and began cleaning his wounds before covering them.

"He usaully doesn't go agansit his promises... did anything happen that would have caused an influence for the bite?" With some effort Miza sat the other up.

"He only bit me..." Kanae said quietly, almost mumbling. Miza spoke of having to clean the wound and he clearly didn't want to at first but as she walked off and got the bathroom in search for something to clean the mark, he took off his collar. Omegas couldn't get each other pregnant and weren't affected by the scent or pheromones. He sat there helplessly as she came back and sat down.

He yelped in pain as the disinfectant was put on before he was wrapped up and bandaged. As soon as she was done, Kanae put his collar back on. It was strange how much he's had to take his collar off since meeting Ritsu because he never took it off otherwise.

"I don't know... we went to the fair earlier that day and he seemed on edge... He got into a fight with another Alpha for them sitting near me... he wasn't any harm and didn't lay a finger on me... We got back here and when my scent finally came back after that drug he gave me wore off, he jumped me and did this..." He sniffled some more but at least he was talking more evenly now that the tears stopped falling. Kanae was lifted off the ground and sat on the edge of the bed by Miza.

"Did your mate bite this hard?" He looked at the back of her neck where her mark was. It looked healed but it was still clearly there leaving a discoloration with every tooth mark. Marks never really went away...

Miza nodded softly listening to the other speak.

"He can get easily intimidated by others being around his mate." Miza sighed softly.

"My mate was like that too before he marked me" Miza gently rubbed the others back.

"It's not your fault it's just how scents work....I honestly wouldn't be suprised if he was sulking somewhere he never has good at expressing himself." Miza paused at the others question about the marks.

"Well their meant to be seen by others so they know your taken.."

"I didn't want to be marked... Not by him.... He's so mean...." Kanae looked down again knowing that he really should stop feeling sorry for himself. It wasn't like he could do anything about it... Not now anyway. "I just don't want him to rape me if he finds it convenient for him to have pups.... I'm not ready for that and he already made me his mate... People are going to question why I'm not pregnant yet..."

Kanae got really quiet for a moment before he leaned on Miza's shoulder for a moment and simply closed his eyes trying to breathe. "I just want some space away from him for now... I don't want to be here until I can think things over..." It was a reasonable request and he spoke gently and calmly this time as he seemed to be relaxing again.

The omega sat there for about 10 minutes before sitting up straight. He looked much better. He was finally calm even though he still looked like a mess. At least he had control over the water works.

Miza rose an eyebrow .

"He's no mean...I guess you just haven't seen who ugh of him yet to see." Miza hummed.

" I doubt he'd do it on purpose you should seperate during heat it would proably help."

Miza felt the other lean agansit her shoulder and allowed it.

"Honestly when he does this he can be gone for days last time he was almost gone for a month...we honestly thought he died."Miza stated recalling the last time Ristu tried to get a mate.

"Well you've proably got the room to yourself for awhile I do t know when he'll be back he's never gone this far before maybe he won't come back if that's so well have to have another fight to declare the top Alpha of the gang it always bothers me when they mentioned it."

Miza stood up with a groan.

"It's getting late you should eat and rest up your starting to look ill. "

Kanae didn't even argue with her and was happy to think that had the room to himself for a little while. Hopefully Ritsu didn't vanish that long or Kanae was going drive himself crazy.... but for now it was good that he was away. "Good night Miza-san," he said gently waving goodbye as she let the room telling him only to eat and rest.... Neither of which he was too keen on. Still, the Omega should do something.

Getting up, the small Omega walked over to the fridge one more time and opened it up. He ate one small yogurt, not even enough to hold him over if he was going to have something else. With that, Kanae turned and laid down but didn't go straight to bed. He set himself up to watch some light tv since it was also free. Kanae wouldn't make any bills while he was here.

Kanae stayed up late watching TV, and just as he was feeling really hungry, He simple curled up under the blankets, switched off the TV and forced himself o go to sleep. That was all he could think to do. Of course, he hardly got any sleep and woke up feeling miserable. He ended up waking up early in the morning and really was feeling sick. The omega got out of bed and checked the fridge again noticing his turkey sandwich from before was still there. He took that out and ate the whole thing before crawling in bed for hopefully more rest that never seemed to come.

Ristu eventually came back to the hotel room about after a week looking disheveled and tired.looking around the room he noticed the other was still sleeping he walked over to the fridge and saw most of the food was there which made him worry a bit that the other wasn't eating properly.

Ristu had actually went late the pervious night to get the other a candy apple and bag of cotton candy since he never got to try it. He placed them on the night side table.

With a yawn Ristu plopped down on the couch not wanting to disturb the other and fell asleep rather quickly since he hadn't been sleeping well.

Kanae spent the week in the hotel room not doing anything really. He barely got out of the bed only getting up once a day to put something small in his mouth, which most o the time was just a bottle of water. Of course, this and his lack of sleep from staying up late and getting up early, lead to his health deteriorating quickly. What Ritsu didn't notice when he walked in because Kanae wasn't facing him right away, was the fact that his face was red, his uneven breathing, and that he had come down with a horrible fever and was actually passed out, not asleep.

The omega didn't move an inch the whole time so when Ritsu woke up, he still looked like he was asleep. Still, Kanae was sweating and burning up from his fever. It may have only been a week but Kanae had lost quite a bit of weight which was dangerous because of his already thin stature.

Eventually Ristu woke up and walked over to the bed and gently peeled the other covers back to check on Kanae upon seeing him he decided to wake him up after making him some oatmeal to eat Ristu woke the other up.

"You have to eat." By just feeling Kanae he was concerned about the others body temperature but feeding him came first.

Once the other sat up he began to spoon feed the oatmeal to him slowly began to spoon feed him.

"Kanae I'm going to call a doctor once you finish eating." Ristu was confused why the other did this to himself.

"Please don't scare me like that again."

Kanae finally managed to come to as Ritsu woke him up. At first, the omega tried to ignore the other but was sat up and just sat there as he was being fed. He looked really out of it and just ate the food as it was presented to him. Kanae didn't say a word, nor did he even look Ritsu's way... in fact, he stared off into space just going through the motions for a while.

As they got towards the end of the oatmeal, Kanae finally opened his mouth to speak. "I don't want to see a doctor..." he mumbled. The Omega just wanted to sit there and not care about his health or anything. Maybe it was the fever but Kanae didn't even seem to realize that it was Ritsu who was there next to him.

"....... can I have some water?" he asked.

Ristu was rather glad to see the other eating although he seemed out of it, Ristu grabbed a tissue and gently wiped off the others mouth and cheek.

"I brought you some sweets from the carnival do you want me to freeze the apple so it doesn't go bad?"

Ristu sighed softly when the other said that he didn't want to see a doctor.

"I just want them to do a quick check in to see if that fever is anything serious." Ristu said before getting up to get a water bottle for the other as well as a compact for his forehead.

"Here's your water and a compact for your forehead. "Ristu stated handing the other a water bottle and placed the compact in a bowl next to him.

"Always sit up when your drinking." He demanded before picking up the phone and calling a doctor speaking softly as for the Omega not to here. Afterwards he hung up glad a doctor was going to be there soon."

The Omega just sat there not wanting anyone else to see him in this state. Even now, he was becoming more and more aware of just how terrible he probably looked. Kanae took the water as it was handed to him and drank it while doing as he was told to sit up. After he finished half the bottle, he placed it to the side and laid down again on his back. Kanae didn't even put the compact on his head.

Just as he was starting to dose off, there was a knock on the door and Kanae woke up looking over as Ritsu answered the door. The doctor came in and walked over to him making the Omega stare at his mate with eyes of betrayal the way a puppy looks when being brought to the vet or put in a bath they didn't want to go in.

Of course, the doctor just got to work and asked for a spare set of clean clothes where he changed Kanae into after wiping a lot of the sweat off. He then made sure the fever was ok and that his breathing was normal. Of course, none of it was so he unwrapped the bandages around Kanae's neck and noticed that he was just in time to keep the sweat from infecting the area. He put some ointment on a bandage and covered the mark on his neck and redressed the wound and gave Kanae some medicine to try and break his fever.

"He's alright at the moment because I got here in time but he needs rest, warm food, lots of water and you have to make sure that fever breaks. If it gets any worse bring him to the hospital right away. Once the fever starts going down he'll be just fine," the doctor told Ritsu.

Ristu was relieved at the sight of the doctor and a bit shocked when he saw the mark was infected and began to wonder if the other got sick from him he knew he was clean so he didn't understand.

"Also is there anything he shouldn't eat and he keeps wrapping himself in blankets will that overheat him?"Ristu asked as he walked over to the fridge and filled up the water bottle placing it back on the nightstand.

Ristu seemed a bit worried about the mention of a hospital he had never gone and didn't know if the other would cooperate long enough to get there.

"Stay away from heavy foods that might upset the stomach. Something light like toast or even ice cream is alright. He should stay away from fast food until the fever goes down and steamed vegetables are a good idea but nothing with too much acid like tomatoes. Other than that he'll be just fine, don't worry. Just make sure he's comfortable and keep his head cool. I'm sure you'll do alright." The doctor started putting his things away and getting ready to leave. "Some nice soup and oatmeal is a good idea." The doctor bid Ritsu goodbye and assured him that Kanae would make a full recovery.

"That mark isn't infected yet but it still could so make sure to clean it in the morning and in the evening before rewrapping it with clean bandages." The doctor left.

Kanae was still awake now and looked at Ritsu for a bit sitting himself up. He didn't say a word and stared at him with mixed feelings.

• Saga locked this topic