Alpha and Omega (Bloodbunny x WolfDog12) [18+]

WolfDog12

Ristu blushed darkly like a child not wanting to admit them were wrong.

"It was my first time marking someone i didnt want to loose you besides i promised not to mate with you yet " Ristu stood up as the doctor handed him scrubs he didnt like the way the other looked at his mate but waited untill he left.

"Try not to be alone around him i dont like the way hes looking at you." Ristu slipped on the new shirt and pants and felt alot more comfortable.

"I dont know why it makes me so mad about how Omegas live in fear all the time of being raped some of the alphas cant help it."

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Bloodbunny

"Ya, you also promised you wouldn't mark me without my permission," Kanae stated flatly before letting of a weak smile. "I don't mind so much anymore... Look, you're my mate now so just buck up and marry me already!!" It seemed the omega was finally relaxed enough to talk properly to Ritsu and even joke. Of course, his fun stopped as he took a few minutes to cough like he was trying to cough up his lung or something. It took a while but he managed to calm down.

"Is he an alpha?" Kanae asked catching his breath as Ritsu warned him about the doctor. "I can't really tell right now... but then... If I didn't already know, I wouldn't be able to tell if you were an alpha or a beta...." Kanae's senses were dulled to a scary point. He was still giving off strong Omega pheromones and he couldn't even tell the difference between an Alpha and a beta... what a huge difference.

"Please calm down Ritsu, its a public secret of alphas and omegas having sex.... but still... rape is rape..."

Ristu flushed an even darker shade of red as he other told him to buck up and be a man and marry him, it brought back the memory of that time when he was little and tried to marry his mother. Ristu snapped out of the memory as he heard Kanae coughing and handed him a water bottle.

Ristu smiled softly yet sadly.

"Yeah i believe so. " Ristu wasnt 100 percent but he felt the need to protect Kanae around him which usaully was a sign.

"If i ever did loose control one day would you hate me for it?" Ristu was a bit worried about the other going into heat

"Maybe... But I can't hold a grudge so even if I did, it wouldn't be for long.... Besides, if you apologize and don't disappear for a week but instead take care of me, then there is no way I could be mad... You're already taking responsibility as my mate so now you just have to follow through, got it?" Kanae was quite happy to finally be able to speak his mind and tell someone what he thought. It was a happy tingling feeling that overcame him.

"Anyway, I'll be careful of the doctor from now on." The omega was quick to try and appease Ritsu so he could think rationally and not just react stupidly. Kanae drank the water and settled on the bed for now. "I just kind of hope he ends up being a Beta to make things easier.. Not that betas are always the nicest to Omegas..."

Ristu smiled softly.

"Of vourse I'll take care of you after all the only reason I left before was the stress from the thought that

you hated me afterall at tha point we were mates."

Ristu paused.

"Well he seems intimidated by me so thats good so he proably wont try with me around."

"I was angry but I can't say I hated you... Maybe a little but I knew you were my mate so I had to get over that. A little space to let things cool is ok but not for a whole week. I hated myself after you didn't return for 48 hours. You should take responsibility...." Kanae sighed a little but he wasn't mad or anything... not even disappointed. In fact, he was just having a normal conversation.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful around the doctor but he does want to take me for a check up later... I'll make sure a nurse is in the room with us though so don't worry." He smiled a little trying to put Ritsu's mind at ease.

Ristu wanted to come along with the other but he knew that the doctor and nurses wouldn't allow that.

"They proably wont let me come along so scream if he tries anything and ill be there in a heartbeat."ristu held his sode ad he tried to get up causing a bit of pain to shoot through his body.

N

"First off, you need to rest!! Please don't try to get up. I'll call if I need to," he explained. Kanae was worried about his new mate just as much as Ritsu was about him. Still, the young wolf wasn't about to give in just yet. "For now, let's just rest." Kanae stated after a while. He was feeling quite worn himself even though he barely did anything.

The omega pat the bed next to him so Ritsu would climb on and join him. The omega wanted to go back to sleep again but refused to do so without Ritsu there to hold onto. Kanae didn't want to have any more nightmares.

Ristu laughed softly.

"I'll be fine just need to get my joints loosened up a bit, they can get pretty stiff from lying in bed al day." Ristu stated stretching a bit before sitting back down after the other patted the side of the be next to him, Ristu joined the other on the bed and gently puled Kanae into his arms.

"I'm glad your not terrified of me anymore." Ristu smiled softly brushing the hair out of the other males eyes.

"You should rest now so you can get better sooner."

"I'm not as afraid of you as I am of what you did." Kanae was gentle when he said this, laying down and closing his eyes. Sleep soon took over thanks to how comfortable Ritsu was for him. The nightmares stayed away and the omega woke from his nap an hour later. He finally found himself getting kind of hungry. Of course, the doctor soon came in to give him a check up.

Kanae wanted food but the doctor insured him it wouldn't take long. There with the doctor was the head nurse who smiled and said she'd be gentle with him. The three had to leave the room, Kanae waving to Ritsu as he left. When they got to the room, the doctor simply took some blood, and then did a normal check up. He left for a minute to go and get the blood to the lab.

The problem was, he had left the head nurse alone with Kanae and while he thought he had to worry about the doctor, the nurse was an alpha that had her eye on some candy. The omega sat there for a minute completely unaware until the nurse roughly jumped onto him. "You're so cute!!! Having kids with you and they are certain to be beauties!" Kanae wanted to scream but she stuffed a pair of clean socks in his mouth before ripping away his pants. She went at him going into a rut instantly. The nurse was out of control as she grabbed the collar in her teeth wanting to rip it off. When it didn't come, she got even rougher with him, slamming her hand into his ass and growling.

Thankfully the doctor came in before she did any major damage and got the nurse away from Kanae, having dropped his papers to fight her. He put his coat around the Omega and scooped him up in his arms carrying him away. Kanae was shaking and gripped on. The doctor was an alpha but he had a mate and could already handle his ruts much better. He brought Kanae back to Ritsu and placed him down without an explanation, just turned to go after the nurse.

By the time Risitu had woken up coughing and hacking Kanae was gone, wiping his mouth he saw blood all over his hand and imedantly slamming his hand into the emergancy call button before loosing his balnce and falling to the floor as he cotninued hacking and coughing.

Of course as things turned for the worse his already frighten mate returned to the room.

The doctor paused at the door and took a double take. "Damn," He quickly called for help. Security went after the head nurse and two other nurses and doctors came in to try and help Ritsu. He was taken to the emergency room to get him patched up leaving Kanae alone shaking like a leaf with his lower half still naked only being covered by the doctor's coat.

The doctor feared Ritsu's wound was infected despite his careful preparations and so that left all his focus on the alpha. The doctors and nurses pulled off Ritsu's top clothes and made sure he was breathing taken care to find the problem quickly.

due to the fact that when Ristu was fighting off the three alphas previously one of the three had a knife and stabbed Ristu with it due to the fact of how long the knife was it had cut slightly into Ristu's liver it wasn't bleeding seriously but it was enough to cause Ritsu to vomit blood and to be seriously uncomfortable.

Miza had stopped by again to vist the two and walked into Risyu's room after seeing that Kanae's room was empty.

"Oh hello Kanae?"Miza walked towards the other.

"Are you alright?"

Kanae pulled on the jacket some more feeling really embarrassed. He was crying and trying to hide not only his lower half but his neck as well. The omega was so afraid his collar would be removed and he'd get pregnant off someone raping him that he couldn't even manage a small response to Miza.

In the ER, Ritsu was brought straight into surgery where they had to sew up the liver or else he would die and then they sewed up his outside again as well. Of course, the doctors made sure to put him under for the procedure so he couldn't fight or move at all while they worked.

Miza blinked softly at the others reaction.

'Don't worry dear it's only me Miza." Realizing the others situation she grabbed Ristu's pants from earlier that didn't fit him and handed Kanae them.

'I'm not going to hurt you, I'm your friend."

Ristu didn't like th fact that they were using sleeping gas on him but he was in too much pain to fight against t their decision.

Kanae looked over, eyes pouring tears. He slowly reached out and took the pants putting them on. He covered himself up again. And looked at Miza again. "They took him," he whimpered. "They took Ritsu away from me!!!" He really didn't explain anything so it sounded like they just took him away for some reason. Kanae didn't mention him being hurt and refused to talk about being raped. That left Miza out of the loop.

The procedure took nearly three hours but they managed to patch Ritsu up and returned him to his room. The doctor took Kanae out of the room explaining about the surgery and how he couldn't be near Ritsu for now. The doctor did promise to take care of the omega and if Ritsu wanted to see Kanae when he came to, it would be allowed. The doctor asked Miza to stay with Ritsu so he could stay calm when he woke.

Ristu eventually did wake up and began to look around dazed. He quickly asked Miza to get Kanae and to ask why he couldn't feel his lower half.

Miza did as she was told and left the room and went into Kanae's where the doctor was.

"He wants Kanae and is concerthat he can't fee his lower half of his body."

"Alright, come on." The doctor may be young but he had a very fatherly act about him. Clearly he had pups and even though they're young and still small, the doctor instantly had that father mode that kicked in. He helped Kanae up and walked with him to Ritsu's room but they stayed a fair distance away.

"Ritsu, your mate can't stay with you for now but I promise you guys can see each other. Also, not being able to feel your lower half is a temporary effect. Once the sleeping gas fully wears away that will stop. However, you have to be sure to stay in bed. You'll be able to feel again in about 2 hours." The doctor had Kanae sit down in a chair near by. "When you want to sleep please go into the other room and both of you don't get within a 2 foot radius. This is all I ask so you can both recover properly."

Ristu was a bit disapointed hearing that and paused.

"Can't you move a cot in here you can understand why im uncomfortable with my mate being in a different room then me." Ristu pleaded hoping that the other would understand.

"So i proably shouldn't stand up untill i can feel my lower half again."

"Alright, I will do what I can to move something in here for the two of you but in return you have to listen to what I say and trust me. I am only here to help you. Kanae, I'm sorry for what the head nurse did to you and I promise, from here on, the only alphas that will me near you is your mate and myself. So please rest easily." Kanae couldn't believe it after what happened but he nearly ended up getting pregnant from being raped by some uncontrollable Alpha.

"Now, Ritsu, of course you shouldn't try to stand up. You probably can't even swing your legs out of bed yet so what makes you think you'll be able to stand up? You will land on your face and hurt yourself more. That will only make your mate here worry about you more." These two.....

Ritsu laughed softly.

"I was just starting to get hungry and i knew you had a cafeteria here."

Ristu wanted the other closer to hin but he knew he wasn't allowed. He was worried about myltiple things his pack, mate and self.

"That is what being a patient is about. A nurse will go and get you your food. All you have to do is dial 1 on the phone and tell them what you'd like to eat. They will bring food up from the cafeteria for you." The doctor couldn't help but chuckle. To think he wanted to get out of bed for food, something he could and should have delivered to him. What was going through the heads of these brats?

Ristu paused for a moment before blinking.

"Sorry I wasn't aware this is the first time ive been in a hospital. " Ristu stated before allowling the doctor to leave Ristu then picked up the phone and dialed before atellinf the people on the otheraide what he wanted.

"Can I have some soup?" Kanae asked Ritsu hating how he had to sit in the chair and not lay on the bed with his mate. The omega's ears were down and he looked fairy miserable from both the sickness and the restraint from his mate.

Kanae closed his eyes for a minute frustrated by the situation but opened them again when the doctor came in with a cot. He set it up and had Kanae lay in it. The kept the beds a safe distance apart but the doctor had a separate sheet and stretched it between the beds. "Here you go, this is how you two will have to connect for now."

Ristu nodded an also told the people on the other side of the line to bring a bowl of soup for Kanae. Putting the phone down Ristu turned slightly to face the other not that he could turn his body fully.

"I was wondering when we eventually have pups of our own what do you want it to be?" Ristu asked his mind still a bit foggy.

"I want it to be brave." Ristu stated woth a soft smile when suddenly the doctor walked in, Ristu was dumbfounded when the doctor streched out a sheet between them.

"How does that work?"

• Saga locked this topic