What is different in your life ever since you started waching and reading yaoi?

lotusflower

i never really thought about it as a change. more like awakening? lol

since before i'm not really interested in anything. i do have few hobbies i like to do but they aren't enjoyable in the long run.

discovering yaoi is something that made me fangirl despite the fact i'm known to be boyish and manly by the people i know.

i never thought i could love something this much.

yaoi was my first obsession ever.

my new obsession are result of my love to yaoi as i learn more about yaoi and its world.

and i continue to learn more.

well i think something has change if it applies to the real world, usually.

i just used to laugh at guys who are having fun and overly each other;

but now, i can never look at them the same.

specially the fact that the people i always hang out with are guys and are my childhood friends, on top of that.

but i know how to control them to my buddies but to strangers...i can't stop my inner fujoshi.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• lotusflower

• 〜キキ〜

• XiuLin

one thing is certain, i become more perverted than before..hahaha.. i always think of h-stuff whenever my mind is not occupied..haha..thats why, i always make an effort to do something worthwhile than thinking those stuff like reading books..haha..or drawing..

My thoughts are filled with romance... I giggle a lot when I see two guys that look good together..and think of some sweet scenarios for them...

And oh... a certain brand of perversion has been awaken in me... hihihih even alone guys are not safe from my imagination... *thinking of those sexy hips* ...

My thoughts are filled with romance... I giggle a lot when I see two guys that look good together..and think of some sweet scenarios for them...

And oh... a certain brand of perversion has been awaken in me... hihihih even alone guys are not safe from my imagination... *thinking of those sexy hips* ...

Looooooool i agree XD

hehe... I read a maths joke about how "y has an unhealthy dependency on x"... and when we were doing partial derivatives, our math teacher told us that if we didn't respect x when differentiating y (i.e. dy/dx) then y would get mad... so now when we do anything with the cartesian plane I cant help but imagine y as an uke and x as a seme, madly in love...

rabbit13

and i guess the equation of the graph describes their 'relationship' *ifyouknowwhatimean*

:hamtaro-005 (5):

...yeah I must really be into yaoi to be having fantasies over letters... :p

Yaoi made me notice I am gay. Yep.

Before seeing any yaoi stuffs,

I was indifferent to having a reliationship with anyone.

Now I think boys are hot/sexy

and think about dating! hehe ;)

Next Step: Having a boyfriend! onion0

Ever since reading yaoi, I've become more comfortable with myself and my sexuality. I used to be really homophobic, but accepting I'm a switch-hitter, I don't have that problem anymore. Also like Fibi~ said, I have more thoughts of romance and perversion. XD

OMG OMG I had a dream last night that one of the courses at our school was "BL studies"... :Red_fox11:

It was a really vivid dream too, and for some reason when I was sitting the exam there were smexy animated GIFs on the paper that it wanted me to label... OMG I would be in heaven if this were a real course... :_red_fox 6

• 2 weeks later...

yaoi has changed me in many way's for the better. by meeting new people like you guys who are very nice, i used to be quite a loner didn't like to around people that much but since i found yaoi there are people i can talk to about yaoi. i spend most of my free time mixing the seme's with the uke's. rabbit8 well one more thing is for sure i have become more of a pervert lol rabbit4

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm soo glad that I've watched yaoi because it has taught that love doesnt depend on gender... I have always thought that relationships should be boyXgirl but then a yaoi manga showed me the question "What if the one i loved sudden changed to the same gender as me, would i still love him/her?" From this i learned that gender doesnt matter in love as long as you love that person then that is real love! So in other word it has made me learn a huge love lesson!! :D and I am glad that i now know this about love

Yaoi has made me become more openminded to things like being gay, bisexual, and etc.. I'm not immature about that sort of thing anymore as i did when i was a kid.. Also it has taught me that love isnt just between boy and girl and that love will can happen no matter what your gender is

UNLEASH THE INNER FUJOSHIIIIII um yeah okay xD hmm now I just casually tilt my laptop away from whoever sits next to me haha

HAHA XD I agree with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!! BL is SUUUUUUUPER fun and imaginative!! Looking for OTPs and fishing for proof of your OTP's existence makes watching/reading all the more fun~~

Also, BL/Yaoi got me closer to all my friends!! We all love dissecting shows and movies trying to find the cutest couple, haha!! :_red_fox 14

Yaoi helped me find some of my closest friends! And well....a few relationships out of it too.

It actually helped me come clean about my sexuality too, weirdly enough.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, deshou~! You'll never get bored in school, in a mall, in a puv, in your house.. Haha :D Although I envy you have friends that share the same interests.. my best friends irl respect my tastes and I love them for that but it's so much different when you have yaoi buddies! Haha :D *well, I did have that one friend but we weren't really close.. hehe ^.^

• 3 weeks later...

my imagination expanded i guess ? :p i think that thanks to yaoi i meet a lot of cool people and improved my english.

• 4 weeks later...

I found myself more open on what people's preferences are and I found myself ready when I came to encounters that involved these terms. Many of the terms in Yaoi allowed me to act in situations more properly. I found friends, and more ideas.

I found myself more involved and found my sexuality, realized my pansexuality XD. Became an addict and now there is no going back!

tumblr_mzg6tb8VRZ1rdaw8bo1_500.gif