What is different in your life ever since you started waching and reading yaoi?

lotusflower

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• lotusflower

• 〜キキ〜

• XiuLin

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
me too ^^

haha.

Seriously, I think, the difference now is, I'm not into girl-boy couple now, what I mean is, my heart is not pounding hardly when I saw girl-boy couple ^^ haha. (HINDI NA KASI NAKAKAKILIG)

cause I'm open minded since then, I think that's the best difference now for me.

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Is true in your words, many peoplest don't understood this and when I read yaoi in bus they look strange what I read, especially when someone look at picture when two boys kiss each other or do something more ;)

• Like 2

When I first stumbled upon Junjou Romantica, I got hooked on yaoi and even lost interest in normal shoujo girlxguy stuff XD I would rather go for BL anime rather than typical shoujo one :3

I am more aware of gays ≧◡≦ When I see gays couple or just guys being very close to each other, I find them very cute and always smile...and my mind would go far away...thinking of cute stuff haha. I am just hopeless romantic :7yoyo10:

eto... At first I was pretty surprised to be shown a non-censored yaoi manga without a choice hehe ^~^"

I got a bit into shounen-ai and went further and further x3 It got me and my best friends closer.

Though my mind has gotten dirty ^^" I really do enjoy that sweet humor in yaoi >///

hehe ^^ *I never really thought about homosexuality before but, now I am on their side for marriage ;D

I fully support Yaoi *lul guy-on-guy-action*

I really do love this ^^ I just hope it won't change me in certain terms~ ^u^

*My mind has gotten so into it, I have friends who are adorable and about the same height *cute short* and I got them into my yaoi fantasy x3

Now I want to be a guy and be gay and do hard yaoi xD and also now I can not see two guys together cause I'm thinking who would be the uke and the seme._.

I've also become more aware of gay people and their issues in the society. Then yaoi turned me into a total pervert XD and also ever since my friends found out that I like this kind of stuff they think I'm wrong in the head :D I do not mind though because as they try to understand why I like it they become more aware/accepting as well. Anyway, I can only see the positive outcome (unless I'll creep out my future boyfriend imagining him with other guys) XD

• 3 weeks later...

Yaoi told me many things i didn't know before, also it turned me into a pervert :p

After reading yaoi, i stopped reading shoujo manga, totally lost interest in it

hmmm.. well I think, I started to think more then usual.. I became more independent and it made me so much happier... and I have to admit... I became soooooo pervy, that it isn't good for my age. But what is age? nothing, it's about perspective how you see things. It made me more seriouser and it made me very mature. I'm so addiced to anime and yaoi.. Sometimes it makes me hungry (normal hungry, when you have to eat food hungry), but it always makes me calm and etc. Yaoi made my life better in many ways, that I can't tell.:hamtaro-005 (8):

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since I discovered yaoi last week, I became so nervous all the time and a bit paranoid for some reason. I always look at my back if someone is watching me. [sigh] It's just that, I am always quite nervous and paranoid. My mother asked me while ago why I was acting so differently two days ago but I can't answer. I just read a lot. [sigh]

Thank you very much.

hmmm.. There's nothing Really unusual differences that Happen in my life, Except the fact that "Well Y'see I've been having this weird imagination towards my male friends, to my own brother, even to my father, i fantasize them doing "that" And Sometimes when i see this two hot guys around neighborhoods [and i bet their cousin] Heheheh, I Paired the Both of Them, [.I Once make a story based on that Cousins, tho it's a total crap :L], take Note: My Pops abs is really something.. that'll make you think of pervert situations XD.. I'm Perv Hahahah

it changed me i guess it awakened a few hidden desires..ha ha and it helped me to not feel guilty about being a pansexual.

Also i became more isolated in my mind..the secret me is adding on more layers to hide :(

Ever since I started liking yaoi, I've become less judgmental and my outlook on a lot of things have changed for the better too :) yaoi is good for me ;D

oh and whenever I see two guys together I wonder if they're a couple or just good friends then I try to determine which one is the seme and the uke leaf2

Ever since I started liking yaoi, I've become less judgmental and my outlook on a lot of things have changed for the better too :) yaoi is good for me ;D

oh and whenever I see two guys together I wonder if they're a couple or just good friends then I try to determine which one is the seme and the uke leaf2

LOL same with me, I also spend more hours online reading and watching yaoi rabbit8

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Anime as a whole changed my life, but if it's specifically about yaoi...

I became a complete pervert XD I also pair up random people in my head, and whenever I see a normal anime I can't help but wear slash goggles.

I dealt easier with the fact that sexuality (myself included) is pretty fluid. I became sort of sadistic.

I always joked with my friends about being seme or uke. I was always so adamant about being seme that I ended up as one XD

And although this sounds a bit ridiculous and nobody said it, I think if not for this I would have never been called great in bed :Red_fox7: I used to be very shy with everything sex-related.

On a side note, having believed in God as a child, yaoi sort of made me feel guilty, but I never felt I was doing something wrong therefore I saw no need to apologise. I did not think it was a sin and I didn't understand why it oughtta be. Seeing how many people here had good changes in their lives after this I'm sort of amazed and it makes me happy.

I guess I've changed a lot? :cuteonion26:

I remembered how I used to be so innocent a few years back lol. I'm open-minded so I had no problems with homosexuality at all ^^ I became obsessed with yaoi and all and goes crazy in school going on and on about yaoi with my fujoshi friends rabbit16 And when the boys asks me about gay stuffs, I was like........" WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?! I CAN TELL YOU ANYTHING " onion0

So practically ever since I got involved with yaoi, my life changed I guess XD

I became slightly a pervert (only when it involves BL) and because of Yaoi, i learned how to become a person who saves a lot of money (because my goal was to buy any Yaoi stuffs before) XD