What is different in your life ever since you started waching and reading yaoi?

lotusflower

things have gotten even better

i've been reading the manga Haru wo Daite Ite

man, have i learned SO much!!!!

its almost life-changing

u guys should really read it ...

if you haven't already

:hamtaro-005 (6)::leaf6:rabbit14:7yoyo10::Red_fox7::cuteonion57:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• lotusflower

• 〜キキ〜

• XiuLin

As i read my first Ash/Gary fanfiction at the age of 11 it's hard for me to tell what my life would have been like without Yaoi. It has just always been there. And a friend of mine was gay so it appeared to be the most natural thing to me.

it improved my english though. i started to read fanfictions in english because i had already gone through the german ones. All of them *mwahaha* *obsessed kid*

• 3 weeks later...

I got a outlet for all my pervy toughts and I got to meet all of you. I get to be my now. Still get picked on by guys but I know that I can come here and be myself. sorry got off topic. I think you say it made me feel less like a freak for likeing guys.

I got a outlet for all my pervy toughts and I got to meet all of you. I get to be my now. Still get picked on by guys but I know that I can come here and be myself. sorry got off topic. I think you say it made me feel less like a freak for likeing guys.

Come on dont be like that

1st of all after discover yaoi i found this forum and i met so many new friends here...

i became more open-minded when it comes to same sex love...and i became more mature becoz of that...^^

and becoz of that my friends at school feels more comfortable to talk to me bout everything...i feel so happy bout that

and from yaoi...weirdly i say i start to believe in love which i nver even border to know...

lastly from yaoi i know lots of cute actors which u'll nver know if u r not yoi fans...like Naitou Taiki and Baba chan...^^

It hasn't changed me much at all having many friends from the GLBT community and my fondness for Yaoi. But what I have gained is coming across this site and finding out about a whole group of super nice, friendly and caring bunch of people I have ever had the chance to encounter. I have dealt with other forums where there is no common curtsy or respect for ones feelings. Here everyone is very open, willingness to help/assist, and seems to always offer words of encouragement or a kind word. All I can say is I am honored to be a member of such a wonderful and special place such as this.

:

Come on dont be like that

Hay I am what I am but most guys around here do suck. I do get to talk to all of you wich makes me happy so I am sooo lucky.:leaf18

• 2 weeks later...

I guess, I'm happier :) What had happened in my life really took 'happy' out of it. So, when I first encountered yaoi manga, and I love how the storyline goes rather than typical shoujo stories, I made up my mind at the moment, saying, this thing will be on my "things needed to get me happy again-list". So, whenever I feel down, I just read/watch yaoi and I got better after that. And I feel so happy when I got to know you guys in here! :D

well it hz drastically changed my personality, nw am mre openminded... and yaoi kinda calms me dwn(especially aft fights).. *blush*..... though i still hvnt made much friendz here since am nw to yaoi bt i hope sumday u'll be my friendzzz too, and i wld love to share and hear wht u gyz hve to say abt it. ..... ^_^optimistic

• 4 months later...

Nothings really changed, I'm probably a bit more distracted during school, I'm more of a perv and thats basically it :)

And I've made some good friends here :D

actually in my past i hate gay or lesbian people. i got several accident because of them. like; few years ago i help a girl who was fight with her friends at street, and we 've been friends for more than a years. She always ask me which right and wrong, consult her, hang out together, do excercise and help her study. i think of her like a sister. then oneday i tell her that i cant always with her, i have bf which feel jealous over her. she stopped mailing and calling me, otherwise she sleep with my bf. she send me that sex scene and several pic of it. then she mail me, she will give up over my bf if i willing go out with her, she hate my bf, because he was the one who stealing me from her. but she was wrong, its make me really disgusting. I cut all the ties which i have with her even my bf.

the second times, when i have a boyfriend, he was my senior in college, a fashion designer and a model (now). every we go out, he always talk about his male friend, backstage experience, and a designer who shoot him. he looks so happy. even at bookstore, he gave same reaction with me when seen body building man magazine......woow (drooling mode on).

after i know yaoi, i feel so unfair to hate them, its their options.....maybe actually they dont wanna like that too. they have more problem more than i have....to face the world it self, the social, family, friends. i dont wanna be part of people which isolated them.

i never cry even break out with my bf or betrayed by my friends. after years i never cry, for 1st time i cry when i see a brother of my friend was chased out from his home because he have a male lover (a friend), the father and all man in the family beat him up even my friend, his brother itself. that brother protect his partner under his body. after that he was in coma for a month, no one of the family member visit him. his partner is forbid by family to visitting. i meet him at the funeral, he cant enter. its really pathetic, no one beside him. he looks different, he lost weight, looks pale. but i can see, he looks beautifull as always. i give my flower bucket to him and tell him the cemetary place and the time when the family back home. i never regret my action and its almost 3 years ago. but i am being hated by my friend (that youngest brother) after tell him that i am the one who leaking the information....until now....lol

I don't think it changed my life as muchs as it did for some people here... but i must confess i changed a little...

First of all i was able to find this amazing site... YO! ^^

I have to admit that it made have one more secret... well.. not from everybody but from some i have to keep it a secret... :(

And i think it made more... hmm... how do i say it... Romantic?! i don't know if that is the right word... hmm... i guess more lame in some ways! xD this is the part i don't like about my change... i'm not very sentimental when it comes to love.. :p and i don't want to be!

so... Yaoi Y U no stop making me sentimental?! xD

• 2 weeks later...

Well thanks to yaoi, I can't read a book or watch an anime or movie without pairing the male characters with each other. I also made more friends because I write yaoi :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

i must say that i became an open minded person, i started to see the other side of life. i became aware of the feelings of other people.. i can definitely say that letting go of yaoi would be hard to me, which i would never let it happen!! still,,, i say that yaoi made me mature and it continues to not only amuse me but it sometimes teaches me lessons which one person who is prejudiced and close-minded could not easily understand.. :)

• Like 1

hmmm not really lol I've always been care free and just going with the flow and I don't think will ever change about me xD umm if one tiny thing has changed it'd have to be that I don't try as hard to get a relationship, just gonna let it happen when it happens.

it makes my body trembled every time i see someone near my PC .

besides that i have Heterophobia now .

but i think every thing is fine .

i know myself better than ever .

i know what i really want .

i become more realistic .

and i become more sociable .

i don't care about what others think of me anymore .

this is the most important thing .

because before i started watching yaoi always others opinion made my choices .

yaoi was my first time that i choose something by myself .

and even though it disgust my friends i could find the courage to say i'm the one that watching it not you .

if you don't like it don't watch it .

it may not seems very important to others .

but it was my first time that i could say something like that to my friends .

it was the first time that i don't give a damn care to what others think about me or expect from me .

i just do what ever i want .

and it feels damn good .

i was never this free .

It made me a happier person..before my best friend introduced me to the wonderful world of yaoi I was depressed all the time,I had almost no friends and I always had fights at home..Though I still sometimes have problems at home,it's still not as bad as it used to be ^__^

• Like 1

There's more fun in my life now:) To tell the truth I have never liked to read mangaor watch anime before but yaoi manga and anime - that's totaly different thing:D When I discovered it I've thoght for myself: ,,ay, that's really fun!'' And I can't get enough of it now;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

One things for sure, my pervert self has gone MAXIMUM. I can already accept gays that I really hated before. I don't mind accepting gay marriage now.:cuteonion50:

• Like 1