What is different in your life ever since you started waching and reading yaoi?

lotusflower

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• lotusflower

• 〜キキ〜

• XiuLin

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing in my life has really changed from my perspective, some of my friends say I have become more outspoken though lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont like straight couples. especially in anime or manga.

I HATE HATE HATE ugly shoujo, ecchi manga.

i hate female mangakas who make ecchi or hentai.

i hate every girls who show up at straight anime.

i hate ANIME GIRLS.

• Like 1

Yes Gartengnom,

I know that kind of feeling... You see gays EVERYWHERE. o.O

Don´t you feel like a little stalker sometimes... Even if you just IMAGINE what they do, when they get home?

Pervy right here!

rabbit4

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yaoi made a huge impact in my life, it helped me come to terms with my Bisexuality and helped me figure out some aspects of myself that i wasnt able to understand before. So to yaoi i say thank you and i love you. Thanks for listening alls. &)

• Like 1

Hey, my name is Sarah and I'm a yaoi addict.

And yeah, I think different of gays now. Most time I think they're cute^^ and maybe I'm a bit more open-mided in that point. But I don't know if that is related to yaoi or maybe a bit change of character of myself. I started to really think of "the physical appearence has nothing to do with the heart of the person" and gender counts, too. So I'm kinda bisexual now? I'm in my first REAL relationship now (the others weren't really... nah, complicated) with a boy. But I wouldn't mind dating a girl if she is really nice :) I don't know if I would think like that if I never started to watch yaoi, to be honest...

And I really got more perverted because of yaoi - haha :D

Yesterday my computer seemed to be ruined again (hopefully it isn't :)) and my first thoughts were: "Nooooo, my yaoi collection!"xD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i use to be the type of person who buries all her feelings inside of her and whenever something forces me to explode, it explodes. after getting obsessed with yaoi i don't bury my feelings as much anymore, rather its become harder to hide . . . hehe :cuteonion57:

Guest KatieMH26!

Whats different? Less time to write and more time to read! lol I was always on the internet reading something but now i'm stuck without the internet for another 2 weeks *sob*

What's different? The amount of time I spend on the internet increased and I literally have to force myself off the internet to go do real life stuff. Like study.

• Like 1